手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15集 令人咋舌的作案动机

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

More on point than a sock.

倒比挂个袜子意思明确多了
Coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
I wasn't sure how you take it.
我不知道你喜欢什么口味
Black is fine, thank you.
黑咖啡就好,谢谢
I'm Joan.
我是乔恩
Tatiana.
我是塔蒂娅娜
Please, don't interpret the to-go cup
不管夏洛克对你说了什么
as a sign that you need to rush off
请别把用外带纸杯
no matter what Sherlock tells you.
理解成赶你走的意思
I'll have you know, Watson, that Tatiana is rushing off
我得让你知道,华生,塔蒂娅娜是出于
of her own accord.
自己的意愿想走的
It's her morning to deliver the sermon.
她今早要去布道
Thank you for the coffee.
谢谢你的咖啡
And you, for last night.
谢谢你昨晚的陪伴
I'll let myself out.
我走了,不送
Sermon?
布道
She's a pastor of some sort.
她是什么教的牧师
And her last name is?
她姓什么
Probably quite lovely.
大概挺好听的吧
So, yesterday was the archaeologist.
昨天是个考古学家
And last week was
上周是
the school teacher and the magician?
学校老师还有魔术师来着
Mortician, Sylvia is a mortician.
是殡葬师,西尔维亚是殡葬师
The magician left on tour about a month ago.
魔术师的那个大概一个月前就去巡演了
I have to say, Watson, I'm feeling a little bit judged.
不得不说,华生,我有点觉得你在批判我
You're well aware that I view sex as an exercise.
你很清楚,我把性爱当成一种锻炼
As do the women I entertain.
我取悦的女人们也这么想
No judgment.
毫无批判之意
Just buy some more to-go cups.
多买点外带纸杯就行了
Ms. Lanzer?
兰泽女士
Uh, Vincent is ready to start
要是您准备好的话
the rehearsal if you are.
文森特这边可以开始彩排了
Good morning, Ms. Lanzer.
早上好,兰泽女士
Prima is on the move.
第一主角进场
Everybody, settle!
全体安静
Places, please.
请就位
All right, places.
好了,就位
First cue.
第一幕
Columns go.
放下柱子
Columns go.
放下柱子
What was that?
怎么回事
Lights! Lights!
灯光呢,灯光
What is that?
那是什么
Judging by the pack of reporters outside,
从外面成群的记者看
either ballet is ascendant in the zeitgeist,
要么芭蕾已经成了这个时代的新潮流
or it's leaked that a murder has occurred here.
要么谋杀案的消息不胫而走了
Half the company tweeted their regrets for the deceased
在我们到场之前,这舞团一半的人
before we even got here.
都发微博悼念了死者
A couple of them even mentioned that she was...
还有几个甚至透露了她被
cut in two.
切成两半
She was one of the dancers?
她也是舞者之一吗
Her name was Nell Solange.
她叫妮尔·索朗热
We noticed a few security cameras on the way in.
我们进来的时候注意到这里装了几个监控摄像头
Apparently, so did the killer.
显然凶手也注意到了
All the cameras in and around the theater
所有剧场内及周围的摄像头拍摄的录像
feed into one hard drive in the manager's office.
都存在经理办公室的一块硬盘上
Unfortunately for us,
不幸的是
the perp took it on his way out.
罪犯离开的时候把它拿走了
Vincent Renatto.
文森特·雷纳多
He's the company's ballet master.
他是舞团的芭蕾舞教练
Mr. Renatto?
雷纳多先生
I'd like you to meet our consultants,
向你介绍我们的顾问
Mr. Sherlock Holmes
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
and Ms. Joan Watson. Our condolences for your loss.
和乔恩·华生小姐,深表哀悼
Thank you.
谢谢
I adored Nell, I...
我很喜欢妮尔
We're all reeling.
我们都很震惊
I choreographed this piece with her in mind.
这出戏是我精心为她设计的
She was dancing the lead?
她是领舞吗
Unfortunately, during auditions,
很遗憾,在试演的时候
she never quite connected with the role.
她对角色的诠释并不好
Didn't give it her full focus.
没把全部心思花在上面
So I had to cast a more established dancer.
所以我只能另找一个更优秀的舞者
Bisection.
拦腰切断
It's been a while since I've seen one of these.
好久没见过这样的手法了
You'd think there'd be more blood.
你不觉得出血太少了吗
You would.
没错
If being cut in half was what had killed her.
如果她是死于腰斩的话
Her throat was slit.
她的喉咙被割开了
Preliminary time of death was around 10:00 last night.
初步推断死亡时间是昨晚十点
We think she was killed backstage,
我们猜测她在后台被杀害
and then moved up into the rigging.
然后被移尸到绳索传动装置上
Perp coiled a wire
罪犯在她腰上绑了
around her waist, so that in the morning,
一圈绳索,所以今早
when the backdrop came down, the wire would tighten,
背景幕布降下时,绳索收紧
and...
然后...
The killer wanted drama.
凶手想要戏剧般的效果
Attention.
想要关注
Spectacle.
还有观众
Yeah, but the kill itself
但杀人的手法
was pretty simple-- a single slice
却很简单,一把锋利的薄刃
to the carotid artery with a thin, sharp blade.
一刀割开颈动脉致命
The wound is shallow, so the blade was probably small.
伤口很浅,说明凶器体积或许很小
Like a box cutter?
比如美工刀
Follow me.
跟我来
Marcus!
马库斯
I didn't realize you were off desk duty.
我还不知道你已经结束文职工作了
Yeah, Captain pulled some strings with the commissioner.
警监动用了和局长的私人关系
Still no gun, so I'm not allowed to fly solo.
但我还不能配枪,所以不能单兵作战
But it's a start.
不过总算是个开始
We're pretty sure this is the spot
我们很肯定这里就是
where Ms. Solange was killed.
索朗热被杀害的第一现场
CSU found some blood drops.
犯罪现场组发现了一些血迹
Sprayed the area with luminol, and the whole floor lit up.
在这喷上发光氨后,整片地板都有荧光反应
Now, after she was dead,
在她死后
the killer wiped up her blood with some towels,
凶手用毛巾擦掉了血迹
hid them in the bottom of that trashcan.
然后把毛巾藏到了那个垃圾桶底部
I found this wrapped in one of them.
我发现这个裹在其中一块里
Well, we may well have our murder weapon.
看来我们找到了凶器
CSU already looked it over for prints.
犯罪现场组已经查看过指纹了
They won't know for sure till they get it back
带回实验室之前他们还无法给出准信
to the lab, but they think it's been wiped clean.
但他们推测它已经被擦干净了
See that design etched on the handle?
看见雕刻在把手上的花纹了吗
It's a flower.
是一朵花
That's not just a flower.
这可不是普通的花
That is an iris.
是鸢尾花
I can't believe it.
难以置信
I was looking everywhere for it.
我在到处找它
I figured one
我以为是
of the core dancers must have taken it as a souvenir.
某个核心舞者拿走作纪念了
Souvenir?
纪念
It's happened before.
以前也有过
They take things to remember me by.
他们拿走我的东西留作纪念
Or to show their friends.
或是向朋友炫耀
Please forgive my colleagues, Ms. Lanzer.
请原谅我的同事,兰泽女士
They don't follow the ballet. They don't know that meeting
他们不看芭蕾,不知道
Iris Lanzer means they are in the presence of a master.
艾瑞丝·兰泽是芭蕾舞大师
I myself had the pleasure of seeing
我本人有幸在伦敦
your Jeu de Cartes in London.
观赏过你的《纸牌游戏》
It was inspired.
非常惊艳
Thank you.
谢谢
Ms. Lanzer, I have to ask.
兰泽女士,我得询问下
Why do you have a personalized box cutter?
你怎么会有私人定制的美工刀
Every ballerina has their own set
每个女芭蕾舞演员都有一套
of tools for preparing their shoes
能将舞鞋调适到
to their own specifications.
符合自己标准的工具
Box cutters are used for trimming the soles.
美工刀是用来整理鞋底的
When was the last time
你最后一次见到
you saw your box cutter?
你的美工刀是什么时候
Last week.
上周
I've been using a spare ever since.
此后我一直在用备用的
Would you say that you and Nell were rivals? No, not at all.
你会把妮尔看作是对手吗,完全不会
Nell was unformed as a dancer.
妮尔作为舞者还不成熟
Vince Renatto didn't seem to think so.
文斯·雷纳多好像不这么看
He told us that he wanted her to dance the lead in this piece.
他说这次想让她来领舞
He flirted with the notion of Nell, but he chose me.
他是想过用妮尔,但最终选择了我
We will need to know your whereabouts last night.
我们需要了解你昨晚的行踪
Do you think I...
你认为我...
I left the theater at 7:00.
我七点离开剧院
I went home.
就回家了
I was there all night.
一整晚都在家
My housekeeper's a live-in. She can vouch for me.
我的管家住在我家,她可以为我作证
Can you think of anyone else
你能想到谁
who may have meant Ms. Solange harm?
会伤害索朗热女士吗
I heard a rumor that she broke up
我听说她跟男朋友
with her boyfriend, Nicholas Orman.
尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手了
He used to be a dancer with the company.
他原来也在这跳舞
I seem to recall he had a temper.
我记得他脾气挺大
Thank you very much, Ms. Lanzer.
非常感谢,兰泽女士
We shall speak with him.
我们会找他谈谈的
And, again, a great honor to meet you.
再一次,真的很荣幸见到你
Come on. Marcus,
好了,马库斯
you take McAndrews and pay a visit to the ex-boyfriend.
你带麦克安德鲁斯去找死者的前男友
I'll put Ellis and Parker on confirming Ms. Lanzer's alibi,
我让艾利斯和帕克去核实兰泽女士的不在场证明
all right? Okay. Captain.
好吗,警监
Would you consider a little company, Detective?
需要人陪你一块儿去吗,警探
The more, the merrier.
越多越好
Wait here. I got to find McAndrews.
在这等会,我去找麦克安德鲁斯
You know you went a little, uh, fanboy back there, right?
你知道你刚才有点像狂热粉丝吧
"Fanboy"? I don't think
"狂热粉丝" 我从没见过
I've ever seen you treat a suspect so politely.
你对嫌疑犯这么彬彬有礼
I don't believe she is a suspect.
我不觉得她是嫌疑犯
Explain that.
解释一下
You suggested she has motive to kill Ms. Solange
你认为她有杀害索朗热女士的动机
because she felt threatened,
是因为她感到了威胁
but I don't believe a talent as immense as Ms. Lanzer
但我不认为有如此天赋的兰泽女士
is capable of viewing another dancer as a threat.
会把其他舞者视为威胁
It would be like me wanting to kill the world's
这就好比我想杀死世界第二的侦探
second greatest detective. Besides, she has an alibi.
再说了,她有不在场证明
According to her.
还没证实呢
Iris Lanzer may be an amazing dancer,
艾瑞丝·兰泽也许是一名出色的舞者
but the Internet says she's not a very nice person.
但网上说她为人可不怎么样
She has a lousy reputation, and last year,
她名声很臭,去年
she ended up in court for pushing down a photographer
她受到指控推倒摄影师
and smashing his camera. Damning evidence,
还砸坏人家的相机,是证据确凿
indeed, if the charge was that she was a diva.
如果是指控她是天后的话
She is. That doesn't make her a murderer.
她是天后,这不能说她是杀人犯
Excuse me. Hey, Bill.
不好意思,比尔
What hospital is he in?
他住哪家医院
Okay, yeah. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好,我尽快过去
Problem?
出事啦
Haven for the Homeless,
流浪者之家
that charity that I work for, um...
我做义工的那家慈善机构
one of the clients went off his meds
有个救济对象停药了
and got into some altercation with a couple of cops.
跟两名警察起了争执
Go. I shall endeavor to keep my fandom
去吧,我尽量在没你提醒的情况下
in check without you.
控制住自己的狂热
I.D. says his name is Morris Gilroy.
身份证件显示他名叫莫里斯·吉尔罗伊
He was standing outside a bodega
他站在一家酒店外面
screaming at anyone who walked by.
冲着每个经过的人大喊大叫
Said he was looking for his pal, "Freebo".
他说在找兄弟"费宝"
We asked him to move along, but he only got more worked up.
我们请他离开,但他反而更激动
And then finally he took a swing at me,
最后冲我挥了一拳
and then we had to wrestle him down.
我们就只能制服他了
He said his arm was hurt, so we brought him here.
他说他的手臂受伤了,于是我们就带他来了这儿
Well, Mr. Gilroy is in the system
吉尔罗伊先生是
with the Department of Homeless Services.
游民服务局的救济对象
I mean, he's schizophrenic
他有精神分裂症
but with no history of aggression or violence.
但没有攻击或暴力的病史
Oh, lucky me. He made an exception.
那我可真走运,成为了他的例外
Well, obviously, he's off his meds. Yeah, you think?
显然他停药了,还用你说
You said he was looking for someone named "Freebo"?
你说他在找一个叫"费宝"的人
His pink elephant, if I had to guess. I told you,
要我说,肯定是他的粉色小象,我说了
he's not drunk. He's... A nutbar. Yeah, we got that.
他没醉,他是... 疯子,我们知道
Freebo's gone. The sergeant.
费宝不见了,那个中士
They took him.
他们带走了他
They hit him and they took him.
他们打了他,然后带走了他
Were you able to get any more information about this Freebo?
你们能再搜集一些这个费宝的信息吗
Uh, Ms. Watson,
华生女士
I already told you we're not gonna collar him.
我已经说过不会逮捕他了
But that's a professional courtesy.
但那是出于警方的好意
If you're thinking we're gonna go out looking
如果你认为我们还会出勤寻找
for his imaginary friend...
他这位虚构的朋友...
They took him! Do you hear me?!
他们带走了他,你们听到了吗
They took Freebo!
他们带走了费宝
Morris, I'm Joan. I know you're worried about your friend.
莫里斯,我叫乔恩,我知道你担心朋友
They took him,
他们带走了他
and I got to find him.
我得找到他
Who took him?
谁带走了他
Who? Morris,
谁,莫里斯
I want to help you, but you need to calm down.
我想帮你,但你得冷静下来
Okay, I need you to calm down.
你得冷静点
Okay?
好吗
You'll find him?
你会找到他吗
You'll find Freebo?
你会找到费宝吗
I will do my best.
我会尽最大努力
I promise.
我保证
Where exactly do you work, Mr. Orman?
你具体在哪工作,奥尔曼先生
I'm a dancer at, uh, Jerzey Boyz.
我在跳舞,在泽西男孩吧
It's a club over in Newark.
是纽瓦克的一个俱乐部
When I quit ballet, I needed the money.
退出芭蕾舞剧团后,我需要生计
Especially after Nell moved out.
尤其是在妮尔搬走以后
She ended the relationship?
是她提的分手
She said she needed some space.
她说她需要自己的空间
What a crock. She took up with another guy.
都是屁话,她和另外的男人好了
Why do you say that?
你为何这么说
She was preoccupied.
她一直心事重重
Always busy, always running off.
总是借口忙,想逃开
She wouldn't tell me the guy's name,
她不愿意告诉我那男人的名字
no matter how many times I asked.
不管我怎么问都不开口
Eventually, she, uh, threatened me with a restraining order.
最后,她威胁说要给我发限制令
Said that she'd talked to a lawyer.
要找律师
Hard to imagine how she resisted your charms.
真难想象她能抗拒你的魅力
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的
I think that maybe this new guy's the one that killed her.
她的新欢说不定正是杀害她的凶手
Maybe she, uh, cheated on him, too.
或许,她也背叛了他
Another possibility:
我看还有一种可能
You never got over her rejection
你一直对她的拒绝耿耿于怀
and you murdered her.
所以你杀她泄愤
Nell was killed last night, right?
妮尔是昨晚被害的,对吧
Last night, I worked.
昨晚我一直在工作
I was a big hit with the generous ladies of Newark.
我在纽瓦克深受慷慨女士们的欢迎
Some of these bills have phone numbers on them.
钱上还有电话号码
Feel free to call 'em up and check.
随时可打电话向她们求证
Nicholas Orman has a rock-solid alibi.
尼古拉斯·奥尔曼有不在场的铁证
His manager confirmed he was at work
他的老板也证实
from 8:30 to midnight.
他从八点半一直工作到午夜
Then he's doing better than Iris Lanzer.
那他的处境比艾瑞丝·兰泽好一点
It turns out she lied to us this morning.
证据表明她今早说谎了
Her housekeeper was off last night.
她的管家昨晚没上班
She's on her way to the station, with her lawyer.
她与律师正在来警局的路上
We have been over this.
这些我们都说过了
My client made an honest mistake.
我的委托人只是无心之过
Her housekeeper recently changed her night off,
她的管家近期改了休息的时间
and Ms. Lanzer simply forgot.
兰泽女士忘记了而已
I went right to my room when I got home.
我回家的时候直接回到自己房间里
I turned in shortly thereafter.
之后我很快就上床睡觉了
Do you usually go to bed that early?
你常睡这么早吗
Before a dress rehearsal, yes.
在带妆彩排前都会这样
I need to be at my best.
我需要达到最好状态
If I was gonna kill Nell,
要是我打算杀害妮尔
I would've done it on another night.
我绝不会挑这一天
Of course, my client is joking.
我的委托人是开玩笑的
Ms. Lanzer, do you know the name of the man that Nell
兰泽女士,你知道与尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手后
started seeing after she broke up with Nicholas Orman?
妮尔的新男友是谁吗
I've reached out to several members of the company.
我向公司里不少人打听过
No one seems to know who he is.
但没有人知道这个人
Nell and I weren't close...
我和妮尔不是很熟
but to the best of my knowledge,
但就我所知
she wasn't seeing anyone.
她没有和任何男人约会
And if Nicholas told you otherwise,
如果尼古拉斯说的不一样
he's probably trying to deflect suspicion.
他很可能是为了洗脱嫌疑
Uh, Mr. Orman
但是,奥尔曼先生
has an alibi for the time of the murder,
在谋杀发生时有充分的不在场证明
unlike you.
你却没有
Not to mention the fact that it was your box cutter
更何况你的美工刀
that was used as the murder weapon.
正是杀害妮尔的凶器
I told you, someone must have taken it
我说过,一定有人把它
from my dressing room.
从我化妆间拿走了
I thought you said
我记得你说过
this wasn't going to take more than an hour.
问讯不会超过一小时
You have somewhere to be, Ms. Lanzer?
你要去哪里,兰泽女士
As a matter of fact, I need to get to the airport.
事实上,我要赶去机场
Uh... Excuse me?
什么
Oh, I'm catching a flight
我要赶航班去蒙特利尔
to Montreal for a master class
到那里去给大师班学员讲课
I'm teaching tomorrow.
我明天有课
It's been on my schedule for weeks.
几周前就订好的
Actually, I'd rather that you didn't leave the city.
说实话,我建议你最好不要离开纽约
I'm sorry. Is my client a suspect?
不好意思,你把我的委托人当嫌犯吗
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
But I'm not ready to clear her, either.
但我还不能排除她的嫌疑
And since we are in the middle
由于现在
of a murder investigation,
我们正在调查一桩谋杀案
some flexibility on her part would be appreciated.
她能随传随到比较好
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
If you need me, I'll be in Montreal.
需要找我的话,我就在蒙特利尔
Ms. Lanzer, I'm gonna give you one last chance to reconsider.
兰泽女士,我再给你最后一次考虑的机会
I'm gonna give you one last chance to leave me alone.
我也再给你最后一次机会,别再阻挠我
I did not hurt Nell.
我没有杀害妮尔
And if you keep implying that I did, I will sue you.
如果你再暗示我是凶手,我会起诉你
Detective.
警探
Iris Lanzer. Don't touch me.
艾瑞丝·兰泽,别碰我
You are under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange.
你因涉嫌谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕
Iris, I'll have you out in a few hours. Don't worry.
艾瑞丝,一会我就把你保释出来,别担心
I would be remiss if I didn't say I had my doubts
我不认为兰泽女士有杀人嫌疑
about Ms. Lanzer's guilt.
否则我会告诉你的
Yeah? Well, she didn't give me much choice, did she?
是吗,但她让我没得选
Hey. You missed some excitement this afternoon.
你可错过了不少好戏
Yeah, I got a call from Sherlock 20 minutes after
是啊,看到这条新闻20分钟后
I heard about it on the news.
我接到了夏洛克的电话
Captain's been getting calls from the tabloids all day.
警监一直接到各种报社的电话
Obviously they think one beautiful woman cutting another
明显媒体认为美女凶手分尸美人受害者
in half is gonna move some papers tomorrow.
会是热点新闻
Where's Iris now?
艾瑞丝现在在哪
Home. She made bail,
在家,她保释了
but at least she can't leave the country.
但现在她暂时没法离开美国
So, I got your message.
我收到你的短信了
You're trying to track down a homeless guy who may not exist?
你想追查一个可能不存在的流浪汉
He exists.
他确有其人
Army Sergeant Zeke Frebeaux.
陆军中士泽克·范博
Or, as his friend likes to call him, Freebo.
也可以用他朋友给他的昵称,费宝
I found his picture at one of the shelters.
我在救助站找到了他的照片
His jacket caught my eye.
他的夹克我有点在意
It's an official Army-issued fleece.
是陆军军方的制式
I was hoping you could help me
我希望你能帮我
distribute that to, uh, hospitals, radio cars.
把这个照片发到医院,无线电警车上
Yeah, yeah.
好,没问题
Send me the file, all right? Okay.
把照片发给我,好的
Good morning.
早上好
Would you like some coffee?
来杯咖啡吗
Uh, actually, I'd prefer cappuccino.
其实,我比较喜欢卡布奇诺
Do you have a machine?
你有专门的机器吗
You seriously slept with Iris Lanzer
你真的跟艾瑞丝·兰泽上床了吗
It does evoke a certain frisson, doesn't it?
确实挺令人吃惊的,是吧
Mind you, it's the art I find alluring, not the fame.
说明一下,吸引我的是她的艺术,不是名声
Okay, she is a murder suspect in our case.
她是我们谋杀案的嫌犯
If anyone finds out...
如果被别人发现了
I'm feeling a little judged again, Watson.
我感觉你好像是在批评我,华生
It's probably because I am judging you.
我好像的确是在批评你
I was very discreet. As was Iris.
我非常谨慎,艾瑞丝也是
Whom, I might add, instigated the whole thing.
另外,是她主动的
She found me after she made bail
她被保释后找到了我
and she stated her intentions quite boldly.
而且非常大胆地说出了她的意图
I sensed she wanted to learn more about the investigation.
我觉得她是想知道更多有关调查的事
So, deciding that turnabout was more than fair play,
互利互惠很公平
I thought I would take the opportunity
所以我想我可以利用这个机会
to learn more about her.
更多地了解她
Wait, you-you are claiming that you had sex with her
等一下,你是说你跟她上床是为了
to advance the case?
进一步调查案子
That was the primary purpose, yes.
是的,这是主要目的
Yesterday, at the station,
昨天,在警局里
I noticed a certain stiffness in her right shoulder.
我注意到她的右肩膀有些不太自然
She then cried out in pain
当贝尔警探想要
when Detective Bell attempted to move her by the same arm.
动她的那只胳膊时,她感到很疼
This led me to suspect a tear in her rotator cuff.
这让我怀疑她是不是有肩袖撕裂伤
It's an all-too-common injury in ballet,
这种伤在芭蕾舞演员中很常见
and one that hasn't yet interfered with her dancing.
但对她跳舞没有影响
It would make it impossible for her to operate the pulley
不过这也说明她不可能有力量操纵滑轮
which was used to move Ms. Solange's body,
来移动索朗热小姐的尸体
even with the counterweights.
即使有平衡物的帮助也不行
You know you could have just asked her
其实你可以直接问她
if she had a problem with her shoulder.
肩膀是不是有伤
Actually, I couldn't, 'cause it's
事实上,我不能,因为
not uncommon for older dancers to lie about injuries.
年龄大的舞蹈演员经常隐瞒他们的伤病
So last night, I paid particular attention
所以昨天晚上,我特别注意
to her range of movement,
她的活动范围
her avoidance of certain positions...
以及她特意避免的某些体位
Just cut to the chase.
直接说重点
My verdict: a small but significant
我的结论是,她的右肩袖有一处
tear in her right rotator cuff.
很小但很严重的撕裂伤
I am now quite convinced that my initial instincts
我现在很确定,我最初认为她是
about her innocence were correct.
清白的判断,是正确的
Sleep with her yourself,
你要不相信我的话
if you don't believe me.
可以跟她上床试试
Oh, th's a great solution.
真是个好办法
Sherlock, Nolan is expecting you.
夏洛克,诺兰在等你
He'll give you full access to my legal files.
他会给你查看我法律文件的所有权限
Who is, uh, um, Nolan?
谁是,诺兰
Her attorney.
她的律师
He handled the pushing case against the photographer
他处理了八个月前他推摄影师的
eight months ago and he's issued several restraining orders
那个案子,这些年来他也申请了
against obsessive fans over the years.
对一些疯狂粉丝的限制令
You think one of them is trying to frame Iris?
你觉得他们中有人想要陷害艾瑞丝
Join me at Nolan's office to peruse his files
跟我去诺兰的办公室仔细查查他的案卷
and help me find out.
帮我得出答案
I can't. I have to go to Queens.
不行,我得去皇后区
Pursuing another development in Hobo Hunt 2014?
你这是参加"2014年追捕流浪汉大赛"吗
I got a hit off of Frebeaux's photo that Marcus posted.
马库斯发布的范博的照片有了反馈
Someone saw him arguing with their neighbor the other week.
几周前有人看见他跟他的邻居在吵架
Are you sure that tracking Mr. Frebeaux warrants your time?
你确定把时间花在追查范博身上有意义吗
I do have some experience with street people
我对流浪汉也很有经验
and it's not uncommon for them to drop off the grid
他们经常无缘无故失踪
and then reemerge on their own.
然后又突然出现
His friend asked me to help.
他的朋友找我去帮忙
Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman who's being railroaded
艾瑞丝·兰泽完全无辜
by the NYPD. A trial will bear that out.
她是被纽约警局冤枉了,法庭会做出判决的
I understand that, but... You got that?
我知道,但是... 你明白了吗
Yeah, got it. Front page, above the fold.
是的,明白了,放在头版的上半版面
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢,好的
Mr. Holmes, good to see you again.
福尔摩斯先生,很高兴再次见到你
Glad to know someone in the department
警局里有人能够对我的委托人
is not pre-judging my client.
没有偏见,我很欣慰
How do you like the, uh... the old Commodore?
你觉得这个,康懋达怎么样
Your automatic door closer. I believe that is, uh...
你的自动关门器,我想那是
Exeter's Commodore model.
埃克塞特的康懋达模型
Yeah, I recognize the, um...
我能认出是因为
Quite the ear for detail.
记得相当详细嘛
No wonder the police keep you around.
难怪警局会留下你
So, I take it these are the files which pertain to cases
我想这些文件就是你所处理的
you've handled for Iris, right?
跟艾瑞丝有关的案子,对吧
As I'm sure you've figured out by now,
我想你现在也知道了
she is a very complicated person.
她是个很复杂的人
But her money is no less green, right?
但是她给的酬劳丰厚,是吧
Well, you should see how many hours I haven't billed her for.
你应该看看我有多少时间没收她律师费
I don't represent Iris for the money.
我为她打官司不是为了挣钱
I do it because I admire her.
是因为我欣赏她
Well, she is a remarkable dancer.
她的确是一个很出色的舞者
Oh, it's not just that. It's...
不只是那样
It's her single-mindedness.
是因为她的忠贞
She's completely committed to her craft.
她全身心地投入到舞蹈中
I respect that. I think I've learned a thing or two.
这令我十分尊重,我从中学到了一些东西
So if I could get some help just getting these to a taxi.
能帮我把这些搬上出租车吗
Uh, respectfully, I'd rather they not leave the firm.
恕我直言,这些文件最好不要离开事务所
You're more than welcome to go over them here.
你可以在这里尽情翻阅
I have to leave for back-to-back interviews about the case.
我要去见两个跟案子有关的人
I-I may require some time.
我需要一些时间
Take all the time you need.
多长时间都行
Any credible suspect you find
你能找出嫌疑人
will make both of our lives easier.
我们两个就都轻松了
Also, because you may not hear it from Iris,
还有,我替艾瑞丝说一句
Thanks.
谢谢你
Rachel Brown?
是瑞秋·布朗吗
Yes?
什么事
I'm Joan Watson.
我是乔恩·华生
I'm looking for a man named Zeke Frebeaux.
我在找一个叫泽克·范博的人
Apparently one of your neighbors saw you arguing with him a couple weeks ago.
你的邻居几周前看见你跟他争吵过
Does he look familiar to you?
你看这个人面熟吗
Of course he does. He's my brother.
当然,他是我弟弟
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉家里很乱
How long has your brother been living on the streets?
你弟弟流落街头多久了
On and off for about three years.
断断续续差不多三年了
Since he got back from Afghanistan.
他从阿富汗回来时开始的
He was diagnosed with severe PTSD.
他被诊断患有很严重的创伤后遗症
And there were problems with drugs.
而且还滥用药物
I try to track him down every month or so.
我基本每个月都去找他的下落
Two weeks ago,
两周前
I found him camping out at Gantry Plaza.
我发现他露宿在龙门广场
I was able to get him to come back here.
我把他带回了家
For a good meal.
做了顿大餐
New clothes.
换了新衣服
I begged him to stay,
我求他留下来
but he didn't want to.
但是他不肯
We, uh, had a fight outside,
我们在外面吵了一架
and that's probably what the neighbor saw.
邻居看到的可能就是那次争吵
Do you have any idea where he might be now?
你知道他现在可能在哪儿吗
He said something about the shelter at St. Ignatius.
他提过圣伊格内修斯的一个救助站
I checked there. They haven't seen him.
我去那找过,他们没见过他
It's so cold.
天这么冷
You couldn't have made him stay.
你无法强迫他留下
Here or at a shelter.
无论是这还是救助站
He...he's an adult. He made a choice.
他是个成年人,他有自己的选择
If something's happened to him, it's not your fault.
如果他出了什么事,那也不是你的错
Well, I should get going. If I get a lead on your brother,
我得走了,如果我有了你弟弟的消息
I will let you know.
我会通知你
You're s...
你还...
You're still gonna look for him?
你还要继续找他吗
Of course.
当然
I-I'm sorry.
抱歉
It just means a lot that someone else is looking out for him.
还有人坚持寻找他,这对我来说是种安慰
After reviewing Sharp's files,
查阅过夏普的文件后
none of the fans Iris issued restraining orders against
被艾瑞丝申请禁令的粉丝
struck me as viable suspects. One of them died,
都不是嫌疑人,其中有个已经死了
one's battling cancer,
一个在做抗癌治疗
one of them now herds sheep in the Netherlands.
一个在荷兰放羊
But obviously, someone who lives in this building has potential.
但是显然,这栋建筑中的某个人有犯罪嫌疑
Jake Picardo is the paparazzo who took Iris to court
杰克·皮卡多是个狗仔,他曾因为艾瑞丝
for pushing him and breaking his camera.
推他并摔坏了相机而将她告上法庭
He now resides in apartment 10-D.
他现在住在十楼D号
I know you followed a lead on the missing Mr. Frebeaux,
我知道你在找失踪的范博先生
but did you have to follow it into an ashtray?
但有必要到烟灰缸里找线索吗
You reek of smoke.
你满身都是烟味
Someone at the house I went to was a smoker.
我去的那家有人是烟民
Someone at the house you went to was a chimney.
你去的那家有人是烟囱才对
And they smoke Double T's.
而且他们都抽双T牌香烟
That is the cheapest and most chemical-laden brand on the market.
这是市场上最廉价并化学剂添加最多的牌子
Still haven't read my monographs on tobacco, I see.
我发现你还没读过我关于烟草的专着
Back to Jake Picardo...
说回杰克·皮卡多
Iris recently renewed her restraining order against him.
艾瑞丝最近恢复了针对他的限制令
Why?
为什么
Because she believed he had started following her again.
因为她觉得杰克又开始跟踪她了
Iris Lanzer.
艾瑞丝·兰泽
Yeah, she's having a rough week, isn't she?
她这周真不好过,不是吗
A fact which seems to give you great satisfaction.
你好像对此感到很高兴
What do you expect? Bitch ruined my life.
你希望我怎样,这个贱人毁了我的生活
'Cause she broke your camera?
就因为她摔坏了你的相机吗
Which she refused to pay for.
她摔坏了还拒绝赔偿
And then I take her to court,
之后我将她告上了法庭
her lawyer says I dropped my camera 'cause I was high.
她的律师说是我自己摔坏的,因为我嗑药嗑嗨了
And then he introduces all this testimony
然后他还提交了关于我有
about how I had this huge coke problem.
严重的吸毒问题的证据
Next thing I know, my agency dropped me.
紧接着,报社就把我开了
A paparazzi agency fired you over drug use?
一个狗仔报社会因为你滥用药物而把你开除吗
My boss was on some clean-living kick at the time.
当时我的老板正坚持戒毒生活
Of course, six months later, he's in rehab for oxy.
不过六个月后,他就躺到康复中心吸氧气去了
But ever since that trial,
但自从那场官司之后
all I get are freelance gigs,
我接到的都是些零活
which means I gotta pop for every tip,
这意味着我得去挣每笔小钱
every new piece of equipment...
来买器材上的每一个新零件...
Which reminds me,
说到这个
what do you think of my new spy camera?
你觉得我新买的偷拍相机怎么样
'Cause it's, uh, pretty fond of you, huh?
因为它非常喜欢你
I'm beginning to think that you like it when women smash your cameras.
我觉得你是喜欢让人砸你的相机
Small wonder you're so pleased with Iris's current situation.
有点理解你为何如此幸灾乐祸了
It must seem like karmic retribution.
你一定感觉这是她的报应
The question is, are you the kind of man who makes your own karma?
问题是,你是那种有仇必报的人吗
Where were you two nights ago?
两天前的晚上你在哪
Tuesday. Uh, I was holed up in my van,
星期二,我躲在我的卡车上
waiting for one of those... dumb kids
等着偷拍一个因吸血鬼电影走红的蠢蛋
from the vampire movies to show at a club. He never did.
希望他能在酒吧出现,但是他没来
Can you confirm that?
能证实你的行踪吗
No. Why would I need to?
不能,我为什么要证明
We're exploring the possibility
我们在寻找除了艾瑞丝·兰泽外
that someone other than Iris Lanzer killed Nell Solange.
可能杀死妮尔·索朗热的人
She's really got you snowed.
你们真是被她蒙骗了
I mean, if you knew
我是说,如果你能了解
even half of the manipulative crap she's into...
她惯用的操纵人的伎俩里的一半
What kind of manipulative crap are you talking about?
操纵人的伎俩,你是指什么
And how would you know about that?
而且你是怎么知道的
Was Iris right? Have you been following her?
难道艾瑞丝是对的,你真的在跟踪她
This has been fun,
和你们说话很愉快
but I'd like you to leave.
但是我得请你们离开了
I got work to do and...
我还有工作要做,而且
It's Detective Bell.
是贝尔警探
He would like us back at the precinct right away.
他要我们立刻回警局
I have a feeling we'll be seeing you again.
我有预感我们还会再见面的
Couple hours ago, a reporter at The Ledger
几小时前,《纪事报》的一名记者
received an unmarked envelope containing this thumb drive.
收到了一封匿名信,里面装着这个U盘
Now, there's a voice mail on it that was left by Iris Lanzer...
里面有一封语音邮件,是艾瑞丝·兰泽留给
for Nell Solange.
妮尔·索朗热的
Nell, it's me. Look, stop behaving
妮尔,是我,听着,别再像一个
like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone.
发神经的小女孩一样了,快接电话
Did you really think you were the first dancer I'd been with?
你以为你是第一个和我在一起的舞者吗
Get this straight:
直说了吧
You're not walking away from me,
我不会就让你这么离开
not without consequences.
你会付出代价的
Now we know why we couldn't find the new man in Nell's life.
现在知道为什么我们找不到妮尔的新男友了
Because it wasn't a man at all; it was Iris.
因为根本就不是男人,是艾瑞丝
You and Nell having an affair.
你和妮尔有染
Yes, but I didn't kill her.
是,但我没杀她
Well, it certainly seemed like you were ready to in that voice mail.
但是在语音留言中听起来,你有这样的打算
Well, I have a temper-- shouldn't be news to anyone.
我脾气很大,这应该不新鲜了
So, when did your romance with Nell begin?
你和妮尔的关系是什么时候开始的
A few months ago,
几个月前
before we started work on the production.
在我们参演这部作品之前
She broke off her relationship
她和尼古拉斯·奥尔曼分手
with Nicholas Orman to be with you.
就是为了和你在一起
She must have been quite smitten.
她一定很迷恋你
She was.
确实是
But my interest in her was a bit more practical.
但是我和她在一起的原因有些功利
You were threatened by her.
你感到了威胁
You thought she might get the lead,
你认为她会出演主角
so you seduced her and then convinced her to step aside.
所以你就勾引她,然后说服她让位给你
Well, it worked.
我成功了
Just like it has before.
就像以前一样
That was the problem, actually.
这其实也是问题所在
Nell had run into...
妮尔碰到了
one of my previous flings.
我的一个旧情人
She told Nell that I'd done the same thing to her, and...
她告诉妮尔我也是这么对待她的
that's when Nell called and ended it.
之后妮尔就打电话来分手了
But if you were just using her,
可是如果你本就想甩她
why leave such an angry message?
为什么还留下这样愤慨的信息
I mean, you already had the lead.
我是说,你都已经是领舞了
You'd actually begun to care for her.
你已经开始对她动情了
My whole life, I've loved the ballet.
我这一生只爱过芭蕾
No person has ever compared.
没有一个人能与之相匹
The idea that I might...
这种把自己的角色
give a role to anyone...
给别人的事情
I can't imagine.
我不敢想象
But with Nell...
但是遇到妮尔后
I finally...
我终于
started to see why someone might.
开始明白为什么有人会这么做了
The day after I left the message,
那天留言之后
I apologized to her, and...
我向她道了歉,然后
she deleted it right in front of me.
她当着我的面删掉了信息
Well, then how did it end up in that reporter's hands?
那它是如何落到那记者手上的呢
The other night, you gave me your phone,
那一晚,你把手机给我
um... to take some commemorative pictures.
拍纪念照的时候
I-I remember it was quite hot to the touch, the phone.
我记得摸着它挺热的,那手机
It's been that way for quite a while.
它这样有段时间了
Could I see it?
能给我看看吗
Does the battery drain quite quickly?
电量消耗是不是很快
Yeah. I figured it was just getting old. Why?
是的,我以为只是因为旧了,怎么了
Unusual heat is an indicator of... spyware.
异常过热表示,有间谍软件
Yes, I think your phone may have been cloned.
没错,我认为你的手机被克隆了
And I have a fairly good idea who's responsible.
而我脑中有个很明显的嫌疑人
So, Computer Crime Lab found spyware
计算机犯罪实验室发现了艾瑞丝·兰泽
on Iris Lanzer's phone, just like you said.
手机上的间谍软件,和你说的一样
Now, he denied having anything to do with it at first.
他刚开始否认与其有任何关系
Then we explained that the phone's signals
然后我们告诉他手机中的信号
were being transmitted back to his home IP address.
发送到了他家的IP地址上
That's when he lawyered up.
然后他就找来了律师
All of this over a broken camera.
就只因为摔坏了一个相机
That's our cue.
这是给我们的信号
You got me, okay?
你逮到我了,行吗
I cloned Iris's phone, and yeah,
我克隆了艾瑞丝的手机
that's how I knew they were... together.
这就是为什么我会知道她们,在一起
But I didn't leak that voice mail to the press,
但是我没有把语音泄露给媒体
and I didn't kill Nell.
也没有杀妮尔
He does understand he's not helping himself, doesn't he?
他知道这么说一点帮助都没有,对吧
Well, I can prove it.
我有证据的
My client would like to make a statement
我的委托人将会对
as to his whereabouts on the night of Ms. Solange's death.
索朗热女士被杀当晚的行踪进行解释
But for the moment, he pleads the Fifth.
但是目前,他将拒不发言
In the interest of aiding the police's investigation,
为了帮助警方进行犯罪调查
he'll waive that right, provided the district attorney
他将放弃沉默权,前提是地方检察官
extends full immunity on all charges.
能够给予责任豁免权
Before I can bring this to the D.A.,
在我给地方检察官提议前
I'm gonna need some sense of what he was up to.
我得知道他到底提供的是些什么东西
I was going to shoot a porno
我是打算拍个性爱录像
in Nell Solange's apartment
用藏在妮尔·索朗热公寓里
with a bunch of hidden video cameras.
各个角落的隐藏摄像头
I wanted to catch her and Iris in the act.
我要抓她和艾瑞丝一个现行
I was gonna sell it to the highest bidder--
我本打算谁出价高卖给谁
two smoking-hot dancers,
两个性感的舞者
one of whom was Iris Lanzer.
其中之一是艾瑞丝·兰泽
I could've named my price.
我可以漫天要价
I don't suppose you have any way of verifying this?
我估计你有办法证明这些吧
I set up three cameras in Nell's bedroom,
我在妮尔的卧室设了三个摄像头
one in the shower.
一个放在了浴室里
Pull 'em. You'll see I was there most of the night.
去查录像,你会看到我整晚都在那
The police checked Picardo's cameras.
警察检查了皮卡多的摄像头
The footage confirmed his alibi.
录像证实了他的不在场证明
Okay, so he didn't kill Nell.
好的,也就是说他没有杀妮尔
He still could have been the one
他依然可能是那个
that leaked that voice mail to the press.
将语音泄露给媒体的人
It's unlikely that he would lie about that
他不太可能会对这事撒谎
given the nature of the other things that he confessed to.
鉴于他之前已经敢供出那种事情
I'm still of the opinion that Iris is being framed.
我依然认为艾瑞丝是被陷害的
Which makes the killer the most likely leaker of the message,
也就是说很可能是凶手泄露的信息
and so I've commenced scrubbing of the voice mail.
所以我开始仔细检查那个录音
Upon closer examination,
经过细心研究
I realized there were two levels of ambient noise,
我发现其中含有两种不同的环境噪音
which suggests it's a recording of a recording.
也就是说它是录音的录音
The first level captures the noise around Iris
第一层录下了围绕着艾瑞丝
when she left the message;
留下录音时的的噪音
the second captures the noises in the vicinity
第二层则录下了围绕着
of the person who recorded it again.
二次录音者周遭的噪音
If I had to guess, I would say they had
如果让我说,我觉得他们
physical access to Nell's phone. It would've been a simple case
可以接触到妮尔的手机,很简单的
of putting hers on speaker, theirs on record.
用她手机播放,另一个录音
What are you doing with that coat?
你拿那个大衣做什么
Well, the guy that I visited yesterday in the hospital,
我昨天在医院见的那个人
Morris Gilroy, he was released this afternoon.
莫里斯·吉尔罗伊,他下午就要出院了
He's staying at St. Ignatius shelter.
他会去圣伊格那斯救助站
That's not an answer.
你没回答我的问题
Well, he's on his meds now,
他现在开始服药了
so he should be clearer.
所以应该清醒了
I was going to go to the shelter and see
我打算去救助站看看
if he could tell me a little more about Zeke Frebeaux.
看他能不能告诉我点泽克·范博的事
And while I was there, I was gonna donate some clothes.
既然去了,我打算捐点衣服
So, can I take the coat?
那么,我能拿走大衣吗
So, wh-why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
What, donating clothes?
什么,捐衣服吗
Eh, helping this man.
帮助那个人
Trying to find his friend.
帮着去找他的朋友
I've intruded. Sorry.
我多事了,不好意思
No, it's...
没有,就是
it's okay. It's...
没事的,只是
it shouldn't be a secret.
这不应该成为秘密
Especially from you.
尤其是对你
My father is, uh...
我父亲他
he's schizophrenic.
他有精神分裂症
And homeless.
还是个流浪汉
Your father lives in Scarsdale and he's an author.
你父亲住在斯卡斯代尔并且是个作家
No, that is my stepfather.
不是,那是我继父
My mother married him when I was three.
我母亲在我三岁的时候和他再婚的
Uh, we all took his name.
我们用的都是他的姓
I-I'm talking about my birth father.
我说的是我生父
My mother was pregnant with me when... when he got sick.
我妈还怀着我的时候,他就病了
I mean, she did her best, but...
她尽力了,但是
you know, it was a lot.
你知道的,这种事很复杂
They got divorced a few months after I was born.
在我出生几个月后他们就离婚了
He was in and out of institutions for a while, but...
他进出过几次救助机构,但是
for the last 15 years, he's been on the streets mostly.
最近十五年,他基本都流浪在大街上
Where?
在哪儿
Here in New York.
就在纽约
Do you see him?
你见过他吗
Well, that's why I volunteer.
这就是我当志愿者的原因
Sometimes he recognizes me.
有时候他能认出我
Sometimes he doesn't-- just depends on if he's on his meds.
有时候认不出,看他吃没吃药了
I tried to get him into a halfway house
我试图让他去疗养所
or a treatment program, but, you know,
或者参加治疗项目,但是...
he says he doesn't want it, doesn't need it.
他说他不想去,也不需要
It wasn't easy, but I realized that I just had to accept it.
这并不容易,但我意识到我必须要接受
I don't try to talk him into it anymore.
我不再劝他去了
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
It's been almost...
差不多...
two years.
两年前吧
Program's done. All right.
运行完了,好吧
Let me know how it goes.
有进展告诉我
Nell, it's me. Look, stop behaving
妮尔,是我,听着,别再像一个
like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone.
发神经的小女孩一样了,快接电话
Nell, it's me. Look, stop behaving
妮尔,是我,听着,别再像一个
like a hysterical little girl and answer your phone.
发神经的小女孩一样了,快接电话
I'm sorry about the other day.
那天的事我很抱歉
All the yelling and screaming.
我那么喊叫...
It's okay. You were having an episode; that's normal.
没关系,你发作了,那很正常
I know.
我知道
What about when Zeke was taken-- were you lucid then?
那泽克被带走的时候呢,你那时神志清醒吗
It was late.
那时很晚了
I was maybe a block away.
我可能离着有一个街区远
Saw some guy roughing him up.
我看到有个人对他动粗
Forced him into a van.
把他塞进了一辆面包车里
Can you describe him?
你能描述一下那个人吗
White.
是白人
I think.
我觉得是
You said you already checked for Zeke at the 23rd Street Shelter?
你说你已经去第23大街救助站找过泽克了
Yeah, he hasn't been there.
是的,他不在
His sister hasn't seen him, either.
他姐姐也没有见过他
I don't know how much longer
我不知道我还能
I can hold on to his stuff for him.
保留他的东西多久
That's his bag?
这是他的包吗
Can I take a look?
我能看一看吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Double T.
双T牌
All he ever smoked.
他就抽这个
His folks.
这是他的家人
Oh. Thought you'd recognize her.
你应该认识她
No.
不认识
His sister.
那是他姐姐
Does he have more than one?
他不只有一个姐姐吗
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
My assistant told me you came to visit.
我的助手说你来了
Comfy?
坐着舒服吗
I know that you're the one
我知道录下
who recorded Iris's voice mail.
艾瑞丝留言的人是你
Excuse me?
什么
I also know that you recorded it here.
我还知道你就是在这里录的
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
That noise.
那个声音
The distinctive noise of your trusty door closer.
你那令人信赖的关门器的独特声音
It makes a guest appearance
在录音的第二层
on the recording's second layer of ambient noise.
背景噪音里客串了一把
Its appearance confounded me
这个客串让我很迷惑
until I remembered that Nell
直到我记起妮尔
had threatened her ex with a restraining order.
拿限制令威胁她的前男友
That she'd gone as far as to consult a lawyer.
她会去咨询律师
You.
也就是你
Well, Iris was kind enough to refer me.
艾瑞丝很好心地推荐了我
Nell and I met a couple of times.
妮尔和我见过几次面
That's no secret.
这也不是什么秘密
Ultimately, she decided not to follow through.
最终,她决定放弃
But she did decide to ask for your help with her
但是当她俩之间出现问题时
when things grew messy between them.
她的确来找你寻求过帮助
A complicated situation for you
这对你来说是个很复杂的情况
'cause Iris was also your client.
因为艾瑞丝也是你的委托人
I submit that you recorded the meeting
我猜你把会面录了下来
in order to avoid a conflict of interest.
以避免利益冲突
Now,
现在
armed with proof of Nell and Iris's affair,
你有了妮尔和艾瑞丝韵事的证据
it struck you that if Nell were to die at Iris's hand,
你忍不住想如果妮尔死在艾瑞丝手上
and in dramatic enough fashion,
死得足够戏剧化的话
the case would become a media sensation.
这事就会变成媒体的焦点
First step--
第一步
kill Nell.
杀了妮尔
Or rather, prepare to kill her.
或者说,准备杀了她
You took Iris's personalized box cutter,
你拿走了艾瑞丝的私人小刀
you went to the theater the night before the dress rehearsal,
你在彩排前夜来到剧院
and you slit Nell's throat,
划破了妮尔的喉咙
and then you prepared her for her grand entrance.
然后为她华丽的登场做好准备
Leaking Iris's voice mail would demonstrate her motive...
泄露艾瑞丝的留言能突显她的动机
and the true nature of their relationship.
以及她俩关系的实质
My office is not the only one with that door closer.
那种关门器不只有我的办公室装了
There must be... hundreds, thousands around the city.
市里肯定有...成千上百房间装了
So, well that's a...
这是个...
good story, you don't have any real proof.
很棒的故事,但你没有什么实质的证据
Well, I would say that I had Iris.
我想说我手上有艾瑞丝
But I can't seem to reach her on her cell phone.
但我打电话联系不上她
She had a new one to replace the one that was cloned.
她买了个新的,把被克隆的那个换了
And I imagine you're the only one with the number.
我猜你是唯一知道她号码的人
As far as where she is,
关于她在哪儿
we agree she should keep a low profile for now,
我们都认为她现在应该保持低调
so I set her up someplace private.
所以我把她安置在一个隐秘的地方
She'll have to come to court eventually.
她最终是需要到法庭来的
Well, by that time,
到那时候
I will have convinced her that you turned against us.
我就会让她相信你背叛我们了
You're just trying to trick her
你只是想骗她
into incriminating herself.
把自己牵扯进去
I would remind you that the only attorneys
我得提醒你,能从这么
who benefit from cases of this magnitude
重大的案子中获利的律师
are ones who have emerged victoriously.
都是些非常成功的大律师
I studied your work, Mr. Sharp.
我研究过你的案子,夏普先生
You're a mediocre barrister at best.
你最多算是个平庸的律师
I fear you may have stacked the odds against your client too high.
恐怕你把对你委托人的赔率设得太高了
Iris Lanzer isn't going to jail.
艾瑞丝·兰泽不会入狱
I promise you that.
这一点我向你保证
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在,如果你不介意的话...
I have work to do.
我还有事要做
Rachel, we're here for Zeke.
瑞秋,我们是来找泽克的
He isn't here.
他不在这儿
That's funny, because you and your house reek
真有意思,因为你身上你家里
of his brand of cigarettes-Double T's.
都有他双T牌香烟的味道
I saw you throw an empty pack away the other day.
我看见你前几天扔了一包空烟盒
Uh, they were mine, actually.
其实是我的
Trying to quit.
我正试图戒烟
Can we help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
This is my husband Cliff.
这是我丈夫克利夫
Cliff, this is the woman who's helping to look for my brother.
克利夫,这就是帮我寻找我弟弟的人
Zeke Frebaux is not your brother.
泽克·范博不是你的弟弟
But that hasn't stopped you
但这并不能影响你
from cashing his veteran's benefit checks, has it?
从他的老兵福利中获利,不是吗
Rachel told you Zeke isn't here.
瑞秋说了泽克不在这儿
Well, this search warrant says
搜查证在这儿
that we don't have to take your word for it.
我们恐怕不能相信你
A padlocked door inside your house?
家里怎么会有上锁的门
You want to tell me what, or who, you've got down there?
你想告诉我什么东西或者什么人在里面吗
There were three homeless men altogether.
一共有三名流浪汉
One of them was on disability; the other two were vets.
一个是残疾人,其余两个是退伍军人
That woman and her husband had them chained in their basement,
那个女人和她丈夫把他们关在了地下室
collecting their benefits.
为了领取他们的福利
Mr. Frebeaux's condition?
范博先生的情况怎么样
All things considered, good.
各方面都不错
I spoke to his parents.
我和他父母谈过了
They're hoping they can convince him to come home this time.
他们希望能说服他回家
And if they can't?
如果他们不能呢
Well, it has to be up to him.
一切都取决于他
You should be proud of yourself, Watson.
你应该为自己感到骄傲,华生
If only the wheels of justice
要是诺兰·夏普的案子
would turn as smoothly in the case of Nolan Sharp.
能够公正地顺利进行就好了
Well, he can't keep Iris hidden forever.
他不能永远藏着艾瑞丝
We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
We'll explain.
我们会解释
Oh, say we did.
就算我们做了
Won't prove anything.
也证明不了什么
And while it would be greatly satisfying to see her fire him,
我很愿意她解雇他
if might decrease her chances of being exonerated.
可这会降低证明她无罪的可能
Well, she's being represented by the same man who framed her.
她的律师正是陷害她的人
And as the actual murderer,
作为真正的凶手
he can use his intimate knowledge of the crime
他能运用对犯罪的了解
to craft a defense which is far superior
起草一份辩护
to that of a far less homicidal attorney.
比其他律师写得更好
You should have seen him.
你应该见见他
How utterly confident he was.
看看他有多信心十足
I'm sure he has some ace in the hole,
我相信他有杀手锏
some piece of evidence that he's holding back,
他手头肯定还有些证据
something he's going to use to exculpate Iris.
证明艾瑞丝无罪
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps he took a photograph of himself
或许是他自己的照片
as he slashed Nell Solange's throat.
他撕妮尔·索朗热的喉咙时照的
Oh. Perhaps he smiled
可能他还会
and winked at the camera as he gave a big thumbs-up.
冲着照相机竖起大拇指微笑眨着眼
What?
怎么了
While I doubt that they depict a smiling, thumb-raising Nolan Sharp,
诺兰·夏普大概不会微笑竖起大拇指来摆拍
there were pictures taken of him that night.
但他那晚肯定照过照片
And I think he's going to use them to exonerate Iris.
他会用这些照片洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名
Iris Lanzer is an innocent woman
艾瑞丝·兰泽是清白的
who the D.A. has made the target of a witch hunt.
检察官视之为政治迫害的目标
Yeah, savor the moment, Mr. Sharp.
享受当下吧,夏普先生
From now on, the only person you'll be defending is yourself.
现在起,唯一需要辩护的人是你自己
Ugh! Mr. Holmes, is this going to take long?
福尔摩斯先生,这次会很久吗
Because I'm due to address the media on the courthouse steps.
我得去法院门口应对媒体
What do you think, Captain? Is this going to take a long time?
你觉得呢,警监,会用很久吗
I'm thinking 25 to life.
我想得判二十五年至终身监禁
You mentioned the other day
你前几天提到
that you often undercharged Iris for your hours.
你经常少收艾瑞丝的钱
Her records supported that.
她的记录可以证明
It's not a crime to give a friend a break.
给朋友优惠价可不是犯罪
It is if you bill other clients for that time.
如果你让别人付那些钱就是犯罪
Given the perfectly adequate success of your practice,
考虑到你有充足的成功经验
it seemed you must be making up the difference elsewhere.
你一定是从其他地方找补回来
It wasn't much. It was just a hunch, really,
并不是很多,就一小块
but sometimes, with the right judge, a hunch is all you need.
但有时只要找对了法官,一小块也足够了
We procured a search warrant to search your offices this morning.
我们有搜查证,早上搜查了你的办公室
We found this in your safe.
在你的保险箱里找到了这个
I recalled last night that
我昨晚想起来
Nell Solange's killer stole the hard drive
杀妮尔·索朗热的人偷的硬盘
which collected the various security feeds at the theater.
里面有剧院的各种安全信息
I assumed at the time he'd destroyed it
我本猜想他会破坏它
'cause he wanted to protect his identity,
因为他想保护他的身份
but that was before I realized
但是这是当我意识到
that you and he were one and the same.
那个人和你是同一个之前
We've already reviewed the footage.
我们回看了录像
Iris Lanzer isn't on there.
艾瑞丝·兰泽不在那儿
Just some guy in a mask.
是个戴面具的人
Funny thing is, he's about your height and weight.
有趣的是,他和你身高胖瘦一样
I'm curious, Mr. Sharp.
我很好奇,夏普先生
Was the footage a fail-safe?
这录像是你的备用方案吗
A grenade to be unpinned at trial, if and only if,
当且仅当,你的能力不足以
your talents as an attorney were insufficient
洗脱艾瑞丝的罪名时
to clear Iris's good name?
如同手榴弹般助你攻下最后一垒
Or was their appearance as inevitable
或者你一定会将其公之于众
as your yen for the spotlight is pathetic?
因为你对公众的瞩目如此渴望
We've dropped all charges against Ms. Lanzer,
我们已经解除了对兰泽女士的指控
and we're placing you under arrest for the murder of Nell Solange.
你因谋杀妮尔·索朗热被逮捕了
Don't worry about the reporters outside. You look great.
不要担心外面的记者,你看起来好极了
As, uh, relieved as I am that the charges were dropped,
对我的指控已解除,我如释重负
my heart breaks for Nell Solange.
我很为妮尔·索朗热心痛
She was very special to me...
她对我来说很特别
and I will truly miss her.
我会真心想念她
Aside from being an excellent dancer,
她不仅是一位优秀的舞者
as a person, she was... What are those?
还是一个... 这些是什么
Blankets. Extra blankets, to be precise.
毛毯,准确来说,是多余的
I saw them in a closet and I realized I haven't needed them of late.
我在衣橱里看到,意识到我不需要它们
Not with all the hot-blooded company I've been enjoying.
那些热血美人的陪伴已经足够
So, I thought we might take them to the park and
所以,或许该把它们拿去公园
see if anyone was in need.
看有没有人需要
I understand it's going to be quite cold tonight.
我知道今晚天气会很冷
I'll get my coat.
我去拿外套

重点单词   查看全部解释    
leak [li:k]

想一想再看

n. 漏洞
v. 漏,渗

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的<

联想记忆
imaginary [i'mædʒinəri]

想一想再看

adj. 想象的,虚构的

联想记忆
superior [su:'piəriə]

想一想再看

n. 上级,高手,上标
adj. 上层的,上好

联想记忆
alibi ['æli.bai]

想一想再看

n. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞
v. 辩解,找托

联想记忆
guilt [gilt]

想一想再看

n. 罪行,内疚

 
solution [sə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液

联想记忆
chimney ['tʃimni]

想一想再看

n. 烟囱

 
avoidance [ə'vɔidəns]

想一想再看

n. 避免

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。