手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13集 调查当地黑手党

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

For the last time,

最后一遍
give me your leg.
把你的腿给我
No.
不行
What is this?
这是怎么回事
This is a court order, Mr. Riley.
这是法院判令,莱利先生
It means we get to take a look at your leg.
意思是我们有权查看一下你的腿
Now.
现在就要
I don't understand what any of this is.
我完全不明白这是怎么回事
Sure you do.
你当然明白
During the 16 months you worked
在你任职阿斯特博物馆
as a guard at the Aster Museum,
保安的十六个月期间
you've stolen a Faberg Egg,
你偷了一个法贝热彩蛋(俄国珠宝艺术品)
a Cape of Good Hope stamp,
一张好望角三角邮票(极品邮票)
and a scrap of Ancient Egyptian papyrus.
以及一本古埃及手稿的碎片
That's ridiculous.
真荒谬
We became quite certain that a woman
我们相当确定有个叫
named Adrien Harper was selling the pilfered items
阿德里安·哈珀的女人
on the Japanese black market.
在日本黑市上出售赃物
But the mystery remained.
但还有个谜
Who was her inside man?
谁是她的内应呢
We were at the opening of the new Tiffany Exhibit tonight.
今晚我们去了新发布蒂凡尼珠宝展开幕式
We saw her signal you.
我们看见她给你打暗号
Mr. Riley...
莱利先生
your prosthesis.
你的假肢
Miss Harper was actually quite discreet
哈珀小姐在暗示你
when signaling which item
她想让你偷走哪件东西的时候
she expected you to smuggle.
其实非常谨慎
It was only your clumsy nods which gave you away.
只是你笨拙的点头动作出卖了你们
Adrien Harper is currently shackled
阿德里安·哈珀目前就在
to a table in an interview room down the hall.
楼下的审讯室接受问询
Her testimony will be more than enough to convict you.
她的证词应该足以指证你
So this is all rather superfluous.
所以和你废话其实是多此一举
But I suppose we are all dressed up
不过我想我们穿成这样
with nowhere to go, aren't we?
也无处可去,是吧
Most prosthesis don't have a hidden compartment.
绝大多数的假肢可没这样的暗格
Do they, Mr. Riley?
对吧,莱利先生
Okay, you made your point.
行了,你说得够清楚了
Time to give me a minute alone with our friend.
轮到我和这位朋友单独谈谈了
I beg your pardon, Detective.
恕我直言,警探
This is our case. We only included you--
这是我们的案子,我们只是让你...
Let's not fight in front of the perp, okay?
别在嫌疑人面前吵,行吗
I said I can take it from here.
我说了现在开始我来接手
Come on.
请吧
Hey, I need that!
别拿走,我要用的
We've been going in circles for two weeks
我们过去两周毫无进展
because Nash missed the guy's priors,
完全是因为纳什没去查看他的前科
and now it's "I'll take it from here."
现在还有脸说"我来接手"
The man is an ingrate and a clod.
他就是个忘恩负义的蠢蛋
We'll be lucky if he checks
如果他能顺利让莱利认罪
that Riley signs his own confession.
就算我们走狗屎运了
Looks like you two had an interesting night.
看来你俩今晚过得不错
The museum business is settled.
博物馆的案子搞定了
No thanks to Detective Nash.
纳什警探毫无贡献
Oh? Is there a problem?
是吗,有什么问题吗
Too many to enumerate.
不胜枚举
This chair would be a more suitable collaborator.
和这张椅子合作也比他好
He's not wrong.
他没说错
I don't know what to tell you guys.
我不知道怎么对你们说
But if you want to be consulting detectives,
但如果你们想做顾问侦探
you got to consult with someone.
就必须找人合作
You've burned through half the squad
自从贝尔被调去人口统计部
since Bell transferred to Demographics.
你已经换过队里一半的警探了
Well aware, but I believe I have a solution.
我明白,但我已经找到解决办法了
You.
You could take on more casework yourself.
你可以亲自接手更多的案子
I understand the rote administrative elements
我知道以你的职位,有很多刻板的管理工作
of your position demand much of your time,
需要占用你许多时间
but you could rely on us to carry
但你可以交给我们
the bulk of your investigative load.
我们来承担调查破案的重任
I'm sorry, I've got
抱歉,我正有些
some rote administrative work to do.
刻板的管理工作要做
Why don't you take him for a walk?
带他出去走走吧
Crash a prom or something.
随便去参加个舞会什么的
Hashemi and Mukerji,
哈希姆和穆克吉
I want you listening to the chatter
我要你们去审讯
coming out of Bensonhurst.
喜欢唠叨的本森赫斯特
Sengupta and Theil,
森古普塔和锡尔
you're gonna vet this Moti Bagul fella.
你们负责审查这个叫摩提·巴格尔的家伙
And last but not least-Bell.
最后一件事,贝尔
To the young man who picked against the Knicks
这个敢下注尼克斯输球的人
in the pool yesterday, a special prize.
给予你个特殊"奖励"
You and, uh, Wozniak, you get to visit
你和沃兹尼娅克去一趟
Nemetz Oil Recycling.
内梅茨废油回收公司
A man of advanced years called the tip line 'cause he thought
一个听上去很老的人打电话举报
he saw a man with dark features up to no good there.
他看见有个深肤色的男人行为鬼祟
You have fun.
祝你们工作愉快
I hear Port Morris
我听说莫里斯港(重工业区)
is really beautiful this time of year.
这时候风景可好着呢
Okay, that's it.
好了,散会
Do some good out there.
去了好好干
What did you do?
你之前在做什么
Research and analysis.
研究和分析
Thought that was the job.
还以为那就是工作
Yeah, not when you're picking NBA games with the boss.
是的,但和头儿看球的时候别分析
That's when blind loyalty is expected.
这种时候盲目拥护就对了
Mm-hmm.
是啊
Well, what is this?
案情怎么回事
Guy was seen wheeling a barrel onto the premises
有人看见一个男人在下班后
of an oil recycling center after hours.
把一个桶搬进了废油回收中心
You make a bomb, got some toxic chemicals left over,
如果你制造炸弹,有毒性物质残留的话
that's a good way to make sure they never turn up.
这是处理掉它们的好方法
More like someone didn't want to pay the drop-off fee.
但更有可能是有人不想付垃圾运输费
Hey, it's field work.
这可是外勤工作
It's the first I've seen in a while.
我好久没出过外勤了
Well, as long as I'm the only one
鉴于我是我们这对搭档里
carrying a gun in this relationship,
唯一能配枪的那个人
I go where you go.
你去哪我就得去哪
So don't sign us up for any more field work
所以明年春天之前别再申请
until the spring, okay?
外勤工作了行吗
I was on duty the night you're talking about
你说的那天晚上是我值班
and I didn't see a thing.
但我什么都没看见
If I had to guess,
要我说的话
this guy who called you
给你们打电话的人
probably just saw Rajiv or Amit working.
可能看到的是拉吉夫或是阿密特在工作
Got a few Indian employees here.
我们公司有几个印度雇员
One of them was probably just
可能是他们中有人
shuffling some inventory toward the loading dock.
正在往装货码头上搬运存货
What's up with these green ones?
这些绿桶是干什么的
Uh, semi-toxic stuff.
绿桶装的是中等毒性的油
Comes to us from mechanics, service stations.
从机械修理厂和加油站运到我们这
They give us their used oil,
他们给我们用过的废油
we got to take their transmission fluid
我们从中分离出传动液
and Freon in the bargain.
此外还有氟利昂
Those get dumped in a landfill up near Saratoga.
剩下的送去萨拉托加附近的垃圾填埋场
That's why we came. I'm gonna have a look.
我们就为此而来,我想调查一下
I'm gonna check the security tapes.
我去检查监控录像
Where it's not nine degrees.
至少监控室没这么冷
Careful.
小心
I got it.
我要开了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
This is Bronx Intel to Central K.
布朗克斯区呼叫指挥中心
Please advise Captain Gregson we need detectives
请报告格雷森警监,我们需要加派警探和
and additional units at Nemetz Oil Recycling in Port Morris.
调查组到莫里斯港的内梅茨废油回收公司
We got a homicide here.
这里发生了谋杀案
You never call, you never write.
完全没你的消息啊
Yet when somebody jams a body in a barrel...
直到有人往桶里塞了一具死尸...
Yeah, I wish it was a happier occasion.
我也希望有个更愉快的会面坏境
Now, we got a call.
我们接到报警电话
Tipster thought they saw a guy wheeling a drum
报警人说他上周五看见有人
onto the premises last Friday.
把一个桶搬到这
I found the lucky winner.
然后我就找到了这个"惊喜"
How?
怎么找到的
With my eyes.
用眼睛观察
UPC tag was low,
统一产品代码的标签贴得过低
but the barrel had a fresh coat of paint.
但桶上的漆却是新喷的
It was older and dented.
这桶原本很破旧
Did they get the guy on tape?
监控录像有发现吗
System must have been set up by chimps.
监控系统肯定是蠢蛋设计的
There's blind spots all over.
到处都是盲点
So, nothing in the other barrels?
所以其他的桶里没有别的东西吗
Well, whoever took this guy's head and hands
能把这个人头和手砍下来的凶手
knew better than to dump them in the same spot as the body,
应该不会笨到把它们和躯干丢在一个地方
and he's got no clothes, no I.D.
尸体没穿衣服,没有身份证
this thing is ice cold.
简直是无头悬案
How's the new gig?
新工作怎么样
It's nice people. Big job.
同事不错,干大事的
But the threat briefings we get...
不过我们接到的安全威胁简报
I used to sleep better.
总让我夜不能安睡
I've read about your detail.
我看过你们的部门明细
A municipality-- even as one as large as New York--
每个行政地区,即使如纽约这样小的城市
launching its own counter-terrorism unit--
都有自己的反恐部门
fascinating experiment.
多有趣的设置
Well, we should get to this.
我们还是办案吧
Um, it was good to see you, Marcus. You too.
很高兴见到你,马库斯,我也是
You know Bell's not gonna hold onto that anger forever.
你知道贝尔是不可能愤恨一辈子的
Time heals all wounds,
时间能治愈一切
sometimes it just takes a larger dose.
只是有时要久一点而已
Well, if that were true,
如果这话不假
it would be a tremendous comfort to this gentleman.
那对这位先生来说真是莫大的安慰
Without a face, dental records, or hands...
没有脸,牙医记录,和手
even the chance of getting some sediment
甚至没机会取到
from underneath his fingernails...
指甲下的沉积物
identification may prove beyond our grasp.
看来确认身份很难
Well, we could get lucky.
说不定我们走运
DNA might match somebody in the NYPD CODIS system.
DNA在纽约警局数据库里能找到匹配
Well, that is a job for a computer. Ours...
那是电脑的工作,我们的工作是
is to inspect this man's rusty tomb.
检查这人生锈的坟墓
Now...
来看看
Well, it's the same cast as the others, but it's older.
看样子跟其它桶一样,就是旧了点
Brought in from elsewhere,
从别处运来的
and recently painted to match the Nemetz inventory.
近期才漆成绿色以匹配内梅茨的存货
Barrel was previously sky blue, which could limit
这个桶原来是天蓝色的,我们的调查范围
our scope of inquiry to
就可以缩小到
navy shipyards...
海军造船厂
and, uh... Handsome Bobby.
以及... 帅鲍比
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
I think I might know who this is.
我可能知道这人是谁
That's him. That's Handsome Bobby Pardillo.
就是他,帅鲍比·帕蒂罗
I take it "Tiny Bobby Pardillo" was already taken.
看来"小鲍比·帕蒂罗"已经有人叫了
This was the last time he was seen-- 21 years ago,
这就是最后一次有人见到他,21年前
walking out of court, after his father
在他父亲的勒索案无罪释放后
was acquitted of racketeering.
走出法院
The body that Detective Bell found was fresh.
贝尔警探发现的尸体是最近才死亡的
It was less than 72 hours old.
不会超过七十二小时
Bobby was missing, but he was never presumed dead.
鲍比失踪了,却没认定死亡
Federal undercovers heard that he was on the lam
联调局的卧底听说他因为
for a beef that he had with the Ferrara family.
跟费莱拉家族不和所以跑路了
At the risk of stating the obvious,
不怕明说
uh, our body in the barrel has got to be
桶里的尸体要比他
a couple hundred pounds lighter.
轻几百磅吧
These scars-- they're from laparoscopic gastric surgery.
这些伤疤是腹腔镜胃外科手术造成的
He had lap band. Dropped so much weight
他上了束胃环,因为减重太多
he had to have the excess skin removed.
他必须移除多余皮肤
But the knees are another piece of the puzzle.
他的膝盖也是证据之一
I can't even guess how many surgeries this guy's had.
我真想不到他到底做了多少手术
If you feel the patella, you can tell it's artificial.
如果摸到髌骨,就知道是人造的
Handsome Bobby was on those crutches
帅鲍比当时拄着拐杖
because Big Teddy Ferrara had him kneecapped
是因为大特迪·费莱拉因为他欠的赌债
over gambling debts-- that's how the whole feud started.
派人射穿了他的膝盖,两帮不和由此开始
And severing heads and hands was SOP for the Ferrara button men, right?
砍下头和手是费莱拉爪牙的行事规矩,对吧
What?
怎么了
Big Teddy, kneecapped, button men.
大特迪,射穿膝盖,爪牙
From where does this expertise come?
你是怎么知道这些的
Grade school. I grew up in Queens, there were always
小学,我在皇后区长大,学校里
kids around who said their dads were in the mob.
总有孩子说自己的爸爸是黑帮分子
I was curious, and it was fun to follow it all in papers.
我很好奇,在报纸上追报道也很有趣
The mob was like a soap opera back then.
当时的黑帮就跟肥皂剧似的
Oh, Handsome Bobby was a pretty big story.
帅鲍比可是个轰动一时的故事
I'm surprised you never heard his name.
你居然从没听说过他的名字
Well, it's likely I did, but ejected it from my memory.
可能我听过,但被我抛之脑后了
Mafia law interests me about as much as the criminal
黑手党就跟共济会和德鲁伊教那些蛮力
derring-do of the Freemasons or the Druids.
犯罪行为一样对我没什么吸引力
After decades of police
经过几十年来
scrutiny and the relentless tide of modernity,
警方的查探以及无情的现代化潮流
La Cosa Nostra poses a less potent threat to New Yorkers
黑手党对纽约人的威胁力就跟
than 20-ounce sodas.
二十盎司汽水一样小
Give or take a body in a barrel.
再加一具桶里的尸体吧
Well, for now, let's just assume that you're right.
我们暂且假设你是对的
While we're waiting for the DNA to come back,
等DNA报告出来的同时
we should hit up as many Ferrara soldiers as we can find.
我们应该尽量多问问费莱拉的虾兵蟹将
You think any of them will talk?
你觉得他们会开口吗
I doubt that their cherished matter
我很怀疑他们的人品
has held up any better than their stranglehold
都已经被私酒买卖
on the bootleg liquor trade.
消磨光了
But it might be advantageous to talk to Handsome Bobby's father.
但跟帅鲍比的父亲谈谈也许会有帮助
He may be able to identify the remains, and if he does,
他也许可以辨认死者身份,如果真可以的话
he might be able to tip us
他或许能提示我们
to which of his rivals decapitated his son.
到底是哪个对手砍了他儿子的头
That's him.
是他
Our sympathies.
深表遗憾
Mr. Pardillo, I'm sure you understand
帕蒂罗先生,你一定理解
there's a few questions we'd like to ask you.
我们有些问题要问你
When was the last time you saw your son?
你最后一次见你儿子是什么时候
Couple of months ago.
几个月前
We had to keep it quiet, as you know.
你们也知道,我们得低调行事
He was suspected of killing a made guy
1992年他被怀疑杀了
in the Ferrara family in 1992.
费莱拉家族的一名手下
He was a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Made it big up in Albany.
在奥尔巴尼好好生活
Fresh start, no old ties.
重新开始,抛开过往
How did you manage to stay in touch?
你们怎么互相联系的
It would appear that one of your son's old enemies
看样子你儿子的旧敌
managed to find him.
找到了他
I'm wondering if your communique
我在想对方会不会
could have been used to trace back to him.
是通过你俩之间的通信追踪到他的
We did e-mail.
我们发电邮
Made it look like insurance spam.
写得像买保险的垃圾邮件
Bobby was smart, very smart.
鲍比很聪明,非常聪明
He got surgery, stayed out of sight.
他做了手术,离开这里
He only came into town for the doctors.
只有看医生才会回来
We couldn't find a good gastro guy upstate.
我们在乡下找不到好的胃病医生
Somebody must have spotted him on the street.
一定是有人在街上看到他了
Do you have any idea who
你知道费莱拉家族
in the Ferrara family might have done this?
有谁会这么做吗
Some malandrine.
某个混蛋
Look, I understand Bobby rubbed some people the wrong way.
我知道鲍比冒犯过一些人
I get that.
我明白
But to deny a man a proper burial?
但害他死无全尸
I'm a law-abiding citizen,
我是个遵纪守法的人
but if I wasn't,
如若不然
the mutt that done this
做出这种事的杂种
would be in the ground tomorrow.
肯定活不过明天
You got any more questions,
你们还有问题的话
you call my lawyer.
打给我的律师吧
Come on, I'll walk you out.
走吧,我送你出去
Obviously, he's intent on retaliation.
显然,他准备报复
If we're gonna find the killer before he does,
如果我们要赶在他之前找出凶手
I suggest you dig into all police files
建议你去查所有跟费莱拉家族
pertaining to the Ferrara family current infrastructure.
现在的组织有关的警方档案
The suspect may present himself.
嫌疑犯也许会自行现身
And while I'm doing that, you're going to...
我去查档案,那你呢
Pay a visit to the Demographics unit.
我要去人口统计部一次
If we can identify the man that called in the tip
如果我们能找出报警的那个人
regarding the barrel, then he might be able
也许他能从费莱拉家族的
to pick the killer out of a Ferrara family photo array.
相册里认出凶手
You know you can just call and find out if it's possible
你可以直接打电话问问能不能
to locate the tipster.
找到那个人
I could, if I was content to trust
是可以,但我愿意相信
another person's judgment about what is possible.
另一个人关于有没有可能的判断
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but according to our tech people,
抱歉让你失望了,但我们的技术人员所说
the man who saw your perp didn't give his name.
看到尸体的人没说自己的名字
Odd. Actually, it isn't.
很奇怪,其实不然
Uh, at least not for the Demographics Unit.
至少对人口统计部来说没什么奇怪的
People want to call in tips
人们想报警
about people from certain backgrounds,
给出某些特定背景的人的线索
but in case they're wrong, they don't want to come off racist.
但万一错了,他们可不想被说成种族歧视
And we don't pressure because, uh,
我们也不会逼他们
we don't want the information to stop coming in.
因为我们不希望人们不敢再来报警
Do we end up on the occasional goose chase?
会不会最后是竹篮打水一场空
Yeah. But it's worth it for the intel we get that is good.
当然会,但只要能挖到好情报就行
And the number used to place the call?
报警的号码呢
Our tech people traced it to a pay phone
技术人员追踪到了一部公用电话
down the street from the recycling place.
就在回收站那条街
Vocal analysis tells us he's old,
人声分析表明声音很老成
from the area.
是本地人
That narrows it down to about a million folks.
所以范围缩小到了一百万人左右吧
Anyway, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Not what you wanted to hear.
这不是你想听到的消息
Well, I suppose we should be grateful that the man thought
这个人能想到要报警
to call it in at all.
我们就该庆幸了
You know... try this number.
打这个号码试试
Our tech people should be able to... work some other angle
我们的技术人员应该还能帮上其他忙
for you. Feel free to drop my name.
尽管报我的名字
I'm at your service.
乐意效劳
Actually, Deputy Commissioner,
事实上,副局长
my reasons for coming to see you were twofold.
我来见你有两个原因
I wanted you to know that I'm at your service as well.
我想让你知道我也乐意为你效劳
Holmes.
福尔摩斯
What was that? As I mentioned before,
那是干什么,正如我之前所说
I think the work down here is very worthy.
我觉得这里的工作很有价值
Preventing terror attacks and the like.
防止恐怖袭击等事件发生
And since pattern recognition is something of a hobby of mine...
因为模式识别是我的一个爱好...
Wait, you volunteered to work here?
慢着,你自愿来这里工作
The deputy commissioner thought that you might object at first,
鉴于我们的历史,副局长认为开始你可能
given our past, but I assured him we're both professionals
会反对,但我向他保证我们都是专业人士
willing to put our personal differences aside
为了更重要的共同目标愿意
in the interest of the greater good.
把私人恩怨放在一边
Watson and I will now be splitting our time
华生和我将会把我们的时间分给
between this unit and Captain Gregson's squad.
这个单位和格雷森警监的队伍
Did I mischaracterize your professionalism?
难道我错误地估计了你的职业精神
You mischaracterized our relationship.
你错误地描述了我们的关系
Perhaps what you and I require is an airing of grievances.
也许你我需要开诚布公地谈谈
You have a problem with me?
你对我有意见吗
You seem incapable of accepting my sincere apology.
你看起来不接受我诚挚的道歉
A bit petty, don't you think?
有点小气,你不觉得吗
What do you call latching on to my new unit
那你明知道我不想见你
when you know I don't want you around?
还来我的新单位纠缠算什么
For this unit? A profound stroke of luck.
来这里吗,完全是运气
I think Watson and I could do great things here.
我认为华生和我可以在这里大有作为
Uh, with the help of analysts
当然,要在像你这种
like yourself, of course.
分析人员的帮助下
Or do you prefer the term "number cruncher"?
或者你更喜欢"数字计算机"这种叫法
This isn't over.
这事没完
My point.
我觉得也是
Sherlock!
夏洛克
Should I be afraid?
我应该害怕吗
Let's say you wish to cut a person's head off.
比方说你想要砍下一个人的头
To avoid a posthumous spray from your would-be victim's jugular,
为了避免假定的受害者颈静脉喷血
you lay them facedown, loom over them like so.
你让他们脸朝下,大概像这样
I've been attacking a ham hock from this position
我已经用这个姿势对着一条猪腿
for the last 15 minutes, trying to replicate the wounds that we saw.
砍了十五分钟,试图复制我们见到的伤口
I've come to the conclusion that our killer is left-handed,
我已经推断出凶手是左撇子
probably quite tall.
可能很高
His name is Dante Scalice,
他的名字是丹特·斯加里司
and he's a capo in the Ferrara family.
他是费莱拉家族的犯罪头目
Did you collect these people's trading cards as a child?
你是像小孩一样收集这些人的卡片吗
Actually, before tonight, I'd never even heard of him,
事实上,今晚前,我还没听说过他
but he's in all the Ferrara files
但所有费莱拉的文件里都有他
and he is a fit for something that Robert Pardillo said.
而且他也符合罗伯特·帕蒂罗的描述
Didn't it strike you as odd that he was so outraged
你难道不觉得奇怪吗
that his son didn't get a proper burial
他因为儿子的死法很难看
and in the next breath he's hinting
而被激怒
that the mutt who'd done this
紧接着他就暗示做这事的笨蛋
was gonna be in the ground tomorrow?
活不过明天
I thought it was a simple quid pro quo.
我认为这是个简单的交换条件
I don't think "mutt" was a generic slur.
我不认为这里的"笨蛋"是广义的贬义词
I think it was a slip of the tongue,
我觉得是说漏嘴了
Pardillo's way of referencing the killer's mixed ancestry.
帕蒂罗指的是杀手的不同血统
Dante Scalice's father is from Sicily.
丹特·斯加里司的父亲来自西西里岛
His mother is from Israel. In the Jewish faith,
他的母亲来自以色列
the dead are supposed to be buried as quickly as possible.
在犹太人的信仰中逝者应该被尽快埋葬
So Pardillo is a respectful angel of vengeance
这么说帕蒂罗是位有礼貌的复仇天使
looking to honor the customs of his would-be victim?
愿意去遵从他可能的受害者的传统
I know it doesn't sound like much, but take a look at this.
我知道听起来不靠谱,但看看这里
These were taken from a raid
这些拍摄于去年新泽西一家夜店
last year, in New Jersey, at a club.
发生的抢劫案中
Dante Scalice owns the place.
这地方是丹特·斯加里司的
Check out the barrel they use for collecting grease.
看他们用来收集动物油脂的桶
Sky blue.
天蓝色
Just like the one Handsome Bobby was stuffed into
就像装了帅鲍比的尸体之后
before someone painted it green.
被人涂成绿色的那个一样
Well, I don't think it's enough evidence for an arrest,
我不认为这些证据足够去逮捕他
but perhaps we can find some more.
但也许我们可以找到更多
You really think he did it here?
你真觉得他是在这里做的吗
You know what? All this stuff's over a week old.
所有这些东西都有一周的历史了
I'm starting to think Mr. Scalice...
我开始觉得自从犯罪后
hasn't cleaned house since the crime.
斯加里司先生就没有打扫过屋子
We can't go inside. His car's right there.
我们不能进去,他的车在外面
He's obviously home.
他显然在家
That's our cue.
该撤了
The hell'd you do to my garbage?
你们俩乱翻我的垃圾干什么
Mr. Scalice, we're consultants for the NYPD.
斯加里司先生,我们是纽约警局的顾问
There's no point in denying it.
这没必要否认
We're investigating you for the murder of Robert Pardillo, Jr.
我们正在就小罗伯特·帕蒂罗被杀一案调查你
I don't know what you're talking about or what you're doing here,
我不懂你在说什么,也不懂你们在干嘛
but unless you have a warrant, you need to go.
但除非你们有搜查令,不然你们就得离开
I just told you that Handsome Bobby was dead.
我刚告诉你帅鲍比死了
You don't find that surprising?
你难道不吃惊吗
Where were you last Friday night?
你上周五晚上在哪儿
I have an alibi.
我有不在场证明
I have an alibi for any time you want.
不管什么时间我都有不在场证明
But I got nothing to say to you unless you have a warrant.
但除非你们有搜查令不然我没什么要说的
Well, in that case, we'll just come back later.
要是这样的话,我们稍后会回来的
Calling Captain Gregson?
打给格雷森警监吗
He'll need to send men to Scalice's nightclub in New Jersey.
他需要派人去斯加里司在新泽西的夜店
There might still be evidence there.
也许那里还有证据
But after that cock-up,
但是在这次遭遇后
the chances of him spending a day in prison just plummeted.
他被拘捕的可能性急转直下
I was right.
我说对了
Not one day in prison.
根本没机会坐牢
Bomb squad thinks the explosive used was Tovex.
爆破小组认为爆炸物是托维克斯
Real popular in building demolition.
广泛用于建筑物的爆破
Half the Pardillo family's revenue
帕蒂罗家族一半的收入
comes from construction and concrete.
来自于建筑业和混凝土
They sell union books, work no-show jobs, but...
他们卖工会书籍,从事低调的工作,但...
Yeah, the problem is they all use the same stuff.
问题是它们都用的是同样的东西
That's why Tovex is damn near impossible to trace.
这就是为什么托维克斯几乎不可能被追踪到
If we don't get the evidence to charge Pardillo quick,
如果我们不能快点找到证据起诉帕蒂罗
this might just be the first shot fired.
这也许只是杀戮的开始
There hasn't been anything like a Mob war since I was a kid.
从我还是孩子起就没有过帮派战争了
Yeah? Well, this is how they start.
是吗,战争就是这么开始的
Captain, Holmes is asking for you inside.
警监,福尔摩斯让你进去
All right.
好的
This sliver of supraorbital ridge
这块眉弓的残片
is all that remains of Handsome Bobby's head.
是帅鲍比头部剩下的所有东西
If the man didn't have such a Neanderthal brow,
如果没有这种尼安德特人眉毛的话
it would've dissolved with the rest of him.
本来会溶解的什么都不剩的
Scalice left that on the stove?
斯加里司把这个留在火炉里了吗
No, I found it in the cupboard beneath the sink.
不,我在水槽下面的橱柜里找到的
I suppose if one must witness a fireball consume a human life,
如果一定要目睹某个人被火球吞没
let it be a man who dissolves heads in battery acid.
那就找个用电池酸液溶解人头的人吧
Well, odds are that's closure on the Handsome Bobby case,
帅鲍比案现在告一段落
but it also means that the goalposts just moved.
也就是说目标转移了
Pardillo, Sr.
老帕蒂罗
Mmm. We gotta hang this car bombing on him quick.
我们要快点把汽车爆炸和他联系起来
The last thing we need is for this thing to escalate.
我们可不想让这件事越来越严重
Well, I'll get back into the files,
我回去查查文件
see which one of Pardillo's soldiers
看看哪位帕蒂罗的手下
might've planted the bomb in Scalice's car.
有可能把炸药装进了斯加里司的车
That is one course of action, yes.
那是行动的一种方式
But this bucket is not the only thing of interest I found here.
但这个篮子并不是我在这里发现的唯一亮点
They're e-mails.
这些是电子邮件
They're correspondence exchanged between
这些是最近被斩首的帅鲍比
the recently decapitated Handsome Bobby
和他父亲罗伯特
and his father Robert.
之间的通信记录
How did Scalice get his hands on these?
斯加里司是如何搞到这些的
Probably the same way he got hold of Bobby's phone records.
也许和他弄到鲍比手机记录的方法一样
A care package
一个从你们的
from your National Security Agency.
国家安全机构寄来的爱心包裹
I don't have a clue what you want me to do with this.
我不明白你们想让我干什么
An acknowledgment that the American government
承认美国政府
is in bed with the American Mafia
和美国黑帮有染
would be a lovely place to start.
会是个很好的开始
Said government's reasons for wanting
再说说政府想要帅鲍比·帕蒂罗
Handsome Bobby Pardillo dead would be even lovelier.
死的原因就更好了
For the last time, I don't work for the government.
再说最后一次,我不为政府工作
I do Web development-- that's what we do here.
我是做网络开发的,这是我们的工作
Mr. McNally-- if that is indeed your real name--
麦克纳先生,如果那是你的真名的话
please be advised that this is not Ms. Watson and I's
请注意这已经不是我和华生小姐
first time engaging with the American Intelligence community.
第一次和美国情报部门打交道了
I would be remiss if I delved into our previous dealings,
也许我对我们之前的交道研究得并不深
but suffice it to say that yours is one of several NSA fronts
但已经足够说明你们是我在过去的十八个月
that I have identified in the last 18 months.
识别出的众多国家安全局幌子中的一个
Lantera Digital Solutions does not exist.
兰塔纳数码方案公司根本就不存在
It is a cheap facade with an expensive view,
这只是个包装得很好的幌子
and it would calm my nerves considerably
如果我们能像成年人一样开诚布公
if we could all just be adult and admit as much.
就会缓解我紧张的神经
We found those printouts
我们在一位费莱拉犯罪家族
at the home of a high-ranking member of the Ferrara crime family.
重要成员的家里发现了这些打印资料
They're copies of e-mail correspondence
它们是罗伯特·帕蒂罗和他的儿子鲍比
between Robert Pardillo and his son Bobby--
电邮的通信记录
disguised as spam, but apparently not well enough.
伪装成了垃圾邮件,但显然还不够好
Bobby's dead now.
鲍比已经死了
There are also phone records.
还有手机的记录
Impossible to explain, as they're only days old.
鉴于它们只有几天历史,很难解释
They were generated by someone or something
它们是由可以进入手机运营商电脑系统的
with access to a cell phone carrier's computer system.
某人或某机构得到的
You are holding the means by which a killer
你拿的这些意味着杀手
triangulated his victim's location
可以三角定位受害者的位置
and hunted him down.
并且追杀他
These unassuming alphanumeric sequences
这些不起眼的字母数字序列出现在每张
are stamped on every document which is generated by the PRISM system,
由人事档案管理信息系统生成的文件上
PRISM being a proprietary program which was created
人事档案管理信息系统是供国家安全机构
for the sole use of the National Security Agency.
专用的独有程序
I'm not a deranged lunatic, Mr. McNally,
我不是个不可理喻的疯子,麦克纳先生
but, by all means, keep pushing me.
不过你可以想尽一切办法刺激我
I'm not saying anything because I don't know anything.
我什么都不会说因为我什么都不知道
This is a Web development shop.
这是一家网络开发工作室
Well, I suppose all we can do is thank you for your time.
我猜我们也只能说多有打扰了
Yeah. Sorry I can't help with anything else.
很抱歉我提供不了什么帮助
Even so, please expect a small token of our gratitude.
但还是请接受我们的一点小小谢礼
Did you know that there are several subscription-based
你知道有一种专门给那些绒毛控们
Web sites for plushy enthusiasts?
开设的会员网站吗
And it would be my great pleasure
我很荣幸
to treat you to a membership with each and every one of them.
能把你一一介绍给每一位成员
If I'm wrong about what you do here,
如果我猜错了你的职业
then you will not have to explain to your Federal overlords
你应该就不会有被联邦高层们发现
why you find stuffed animals so arousing.
你对毛绒玩具的特殊性趣的机会了
I heard you lost a suspect this morning.
我听说你们的嫌疑犯今早死了
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Yeah. I'm picking up the bomb squad's report right now.
我正要去取防爆小组的报告
What- what brings you back?
什么风把你吹来了
Um, I'm actually here to talk to the captain
我其实是来找警监谈话的
about this time-sharing plan your partner's got.
关于你搭档提出的兼职计划
You two helping out in Demographics?
你们来人口统计部帮忙的事情
Sorry, but I don't think it can work.
很抱歉,我不觉得这事能成
Wait-- what?
等等,什么
Yeah, we deal with sensitive material over there.
我们处理的都是敏感信息
Our CIs are skittish.
我们的线人都很胆小
A little friction could lead to big problems.
一点小摩擦都可能导致大麻烦
I just don't think his bull-in-a-china-shop routine is a good fit.
我不觉得夏洛克鲁莽的性格适合这里
When Sherlock dropped by your unit yesterday...
昨天夏洛克去你们部门的时候...
He volunteered his services.
他自愿提供帮助
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
I'm sorry-I doubt I get a real vote in this, anyway,
我很抱歉,反正我猜我也没有投票权
but you gotta get why I don't want to see him around.
但你应该明白我为什么不想他来
For what it's worth, he's really...
但就能力而言,他真的
I know, I know, but can you do me a favor?
我知道,但你能帮我个忙吗
'Cause he listens to you.
因为你的话他能听进去
Can you tell him to back off?
你能打消他的念头吗
So... cadmium?
那么,是镉吗
Well, according to the bomb squad, there wasn't any...
据防爆小组说,里面没有任何...
What are you... what are you doing?
你,你在干嘛
I'm detonating a series of controlled explosions
我在用托维克斯制造一系列
using Tovex, the main ingredient used
可控爆炸,托维克斯就是炸死
in the bomb which killed Dante Scalice.
丹特·斯加里司的炸弹里的主原料
If we can tie the bomb
如果我们能把炸弹
to a particular Pardillo construction site,
与帕蒂罗的某个工地联系起来
then we can shift our focus
那么我们的调查重心
to the NSA strand of the investigation.
就能从搁浅的国家安全局线索中转移
It's not the first time, of course,
当然,政府和黑帮有联系
that your government was thought to have ties to the Mob.
这也不是第一回了
It was theorized that the CIA teamed up with
有理论称1963年中情局和黑手党联手
the Mafia in 1963 to assassinate JFK.
暗杀了约翰·肯尼迪
Not true, of course.
当然,这不是真的
The truth is much stranger.
真相比想象还离奇
Inconclusive, again.
又一次,没结果
You know... I have an idea.
我有一个想法
Why don't we call our new boss,
为什么不打电话给我们的新老板
Deputy Commissioner Da Silva?
副局长达·席尔瓦
I'm sure he can put you in touch with an explosives expert.
我猜他应该能帮你找到一个防爆专家
I was gonna tell you.
我正打算告诉你
You should have.
你是该告诉我
I would have explained how little interest I have
然后我就能告诉你
in working for Demographics.
我对在人口统计部工作毫无兴趣
The unit is swimming with data.
那部门简直是畅游在数据的海洋中
It's a fascinating vantage point from which to view the city.
这是观察这座城市的一个有利角度
I can understand why sifting through the world's biggest haystack
我能理解从世界上最大的数据库中
would appeal to you, but we both know
筛选信息对你很有吸引力
that is not what this is about.
但我们都清楚这不是事情的关键
Detective Nash and the museum thief.
纳什警探和博物馆窃贼
Detective Petersen and the Somalian chef.
彼得森警探和索马里大厨
Since Bell left,
自从贝尔离开后
we've had one bad date after another.
我们和其他警探的合作就越来越糟糕
You're trying to force some sort of reunion,
你在试图与贝尔复合
because you don't like consulting for anyone else.
因为你不想做其他人的顾问
I'm hardly that naive.
我可没那么天真
Even if I did think the relationship was reparable...
但我确实相信我们的合作关系是可修复的
Interesting. It appears...
有意思,看起来
Yes?
怎么了
Actually, I'm not at liberty to say.
现在我还不能说
I'll be back by morning.
我明天早上回来
You won't want to touch any of this while I'm gone.
我走了,这堆东西你可别乱碰
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
Coded text messages,
加密短信
frequency jammer,
频率干扰器
meeting in an unfinished sewage treatment plant--
在一个未完工的污水处理厂碰面
you must be the most security-conscious web developer at Lantara.
你绝对是兰塔纳最谨慎的网络开发商
My superiors insisted we not be seen together.
我的上级强调我们的会面不能被人看见
You're meant to understand that this is, by no means,
你应该也因此意识到
an invitation for you to visit our office again.
你不能再来我们办公室
We saw the records you found.
我们看了你们找到的记录
We had to make sure we didn't have a breach,
我们得先保证系统没有漏洞
a backdoor into our system. We don't.
系统后门之类的,没有
PRISM is secure.
系统很安全
So you're saying the NSA has a mole?
那你是说国家安全局有内鬼
No, I'm not.
不,不是
Someone at the agency found Bobby Pardillo
安全局里的某人通过邮件和电话记录
via his e-mails and his phone records,
找到了鲍比·帕蒂罗
so unless you're telling me that Dante Scalice
除非你是在跟我说丹特·斯加里司
is moonlighting as a government cryptologist,
在安全局兼职密码破译人员
you have a leak.
不然就是有人泄漏了信息
This came through channels.
这是通过正规途径传出去的
It was requested by a cop.
是某位警察申请的信息
So you would have me believe that the NSA makes a habit
你想让我相信国家安全局能为
of conducting electronic surveillance
随便什么地方的警察申请
of questionable legality for any local authority who requests it?
就实施非法电子监控吗
No. NYPD has a unit--
不是,纽约警局底下的一个部门
Demographics, it's called.
人口统计部
They work to prevent terrorist attacks.
他们的工作是预防恐怖袭击
Yes, I am familiar with that group.
我知道,这个部门我很熟
What Deputy Commissioner Da Silva wants, he gets.
副局长达·席尔瓦要什么,就有什么
He wanted Robert Pardillo Jr. found.
他要我们帮他找到小罗伯特·帕蒂罗
That said, the events of the last few days
这么说吧,过去几天发生的事情
aren't sitting right with some of my bosses.
让我的上司们觉得不太对劲
We thought you should know.
我们觉得你该知道
Did the Deputy Commissioner say why he wanted him found?
副局长没说为什么他要找他吗
No. He protects eight million lives,
没有,他保护着八百万人的生命
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
He doesn't need to say why.
他不需要说原因
He told you Deputy Commissioner Da Silva is dirty,
他告诉你副局长达·席尔瓦不干净
as in Bell's new boss Da Silva?
那个贝尔的新上司达·席尔瓦吗
It has the ring of truth.
这就是真相
It has the ring of something--
或者别的什么
you yanked his chain, now he's yanking yours.
你打击了他,现在他报复回来了
The Demographics Unit is in touch with half
人口统计部与全国大半的
the country's intelligence-gathering agencies.
情报收集组织都有联系
Now, if Da Silva was to give even the flimsiest
即使达·席尔瓦给出了最蹩脚的借口
counterterrorism context for wanting Pardillo Jr. found,
但只要他说找到小帕蒂罗跟反恐有关
then no good spook is going to blink at that request.
谁都不会怀疑他的请求
Well, why would he do something like that?
为什么他会做这种事呢
Historically, money is the most effective corruptor of lawmen.
历史表明钱是腐蚀执法者最有效的途径
But there's always the possibility that the Ferrara family
但很有可能费莱拉家族
made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
给了他一个他无法拒绝的提议
Either way, Da Silva gave the command,
不管怎么样,达·席尔瓦下了命令
and a man who had eluded the Mafia for more than two decades
一个已经成功躲避黑手党二十几年的人
was found in a few keystrokes.
眨眼间就被找到了
So what now?
那现在该怎么办
If we're gonna make an allegation against
如果我们要指控
the fourth-highest-ranking police official in New York,
纽约第四高位的警官
we're gonna need more than the shadowy utterances
如"深喉"般不入流的含糊不清的告密
of some third-rate Deep Throat.
是远远不够的
Investigating Da Silva without alerting him
在不惊动达·席尔瓦的前提下调查他
is going to be a challenge.
将是个挑战
We're going to need some help.
我们需要帮助
You guys are really something.
你们真是了不起
I can only imagine what it must sound like.
我无法想象这对你意味着什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For which part?
为了什么
Lying and telling me you needed me to come here
是为了骗我过来,说你们需要问问我
to answer questions about the morning I found the corpse,
找到尸体那天早上的详情吗
or plotting against my boss?
还是为了策划针对我上司的阴谋
We couldn't very well plot against him at your office.
我们不可能在你的办公室策划阴谋反对他
Given the Commissioner's electronic omniscience,
毕竟考虑到局长电子全知的能力
I thought it wise to provide a credible pretext for our meeting.
我觉得有一个可信的会面借口会比较好
Just in case. He's not corrupt.
只是以防万一,他不腐败
You don't have a shred of proof against him.
你们一点证据都没有
These accusations are not my own.
这不是我个人做出的指控
They come from the NSA.
国家安全局做出的
But you are correct--
但你说得很对
we have no proof.
我们确实没有证据
That's why you're here.
这也是你在这儿的原因
Forget it.
别想了
He assigned you to investigate an anonymous tip,
他派你去调查一起匿名报案
which led directly to the discovery of Handsome Bobby's remains.
让你直接发现了帅鲍比的尸体
Now, I cannot currently explain
虽然我现在没办法解释
why he may have wanted them found...
为什么他想要让你们发现鲍比的尸体
but it's a startling coincidence
而他也恰巧是国家安全局给出的名字
that his was the name the NSA decided to drop.
这是多么惊人的巧合啊
Maybe you're just not as smart as you think you are.
也许你没自己想得那么聪明
Maybe the biggest spy agency on the planet
也许地球上最大的间谍机构
managed to sell you a lie.
向你撒了谎
It's possible.
也有可能
But we want to make sure. Bear in mind,
但是我们想确定,记住
if your boss did decide to out Bobby,
如果你的上司决定除掉鲍比
it's possible he did so for a very good reason.
很可能他有很好的理由
The man may have been a pederast,
这个男人可能是鸡奸者
or a homegrown terrorist, or both.
或者是恐怖分子,或者都是
I can conceive of any number of scenarios
我能想到众多需要
where this all gets swept under the rug,
隐藏这些信息的情形
but we should know the truth
但是在决定之前
before we decide, don't you agree?
我们要知道真相,不是吗
You know, I expect this kind of garbage from him.
我就知道他会跟我说这些废话
Excuse me.
抱歉
Detective? Uh, you said your piece.
警探,你要说的都说了
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you smear a good cop.
我不要坐在这儿听你诽谤一个好警察
It's not about smearing, this is about...
这无关于诽谤,这是...
What is it with you?! Huh?
你怎么了
What, I-I won't forgive you, so you want
我不原谅你,所以你想
to send me on a witch hunt, wreck my career?
对我进行政治陷害,毁掉我的职业吗
Oh, your "career"? Is that what you're calling it, is it?
你的"职业" 你就是这么认为的吗
Sitting behind a desk, analyzing data?
就是坐在桌子后面,分析数据吗
Oh, I'm sorry, wasn't it you who, just two days ago,
抱歉,两天前是谁
told my boss you wanted a piece of the action?
告诉我的老板你想参与进来
I was attempting to get a rise out of you,
我想引起你的注意
to remind you that no matter where you go
想提醒你不论你去哪里
or how tedious the work you undertake,
不论你做什么无聊的工作
it will not change what you are-- a detective.
都不能改变你是一个警探的事实
I am a detective.
我是一名警探
Well, you still carry the title, yeah.
是,你还有这个头衔
But it's more than that, isn't it?
但是不止于此,不是吗
It's a calling. It's your calling.
这是一种使命,你的使命
You are not an analyst; you are not an assessor of data.
你不是分析家,不是数据评估者
You transferred from Major Crimes either because your pride
你从重案组调离
would not allow you to occupy the same space as me
要么因为你的自尊心不允许我们共事
or because you're feeling sorry for yourself.
要么因为你为自己感到抱歉
In either case, a pathetic excuse.
不论哪种情况,都是可怜的借口
I have a tremor in my hand.
我的手一直在颤抖
I can't shoot, can't get out on the street
我不能开枪,不能上街破案
and work cases because of you!
是因为你
Bollocks! You could've stayed in Major Crimes
胡说,你本能留在重案组
until you completed your rehab!
直到你康复
You're assuming my rehab can be completed!
你以为我可以康复吗
Because I have faith in you!
因为我对你有信心
I have faith in your perseverance!
我对你的坚持不懈有信心
Be my friend, don't be my friend--
做不做我朋友
whatever-- but don't be so foolish
随便你,但不要犯傻
as to confuse punishing me with punishing yourself!
把惩罚你自己当作在惩罚我
You know what I thought the first time I met you?
你知道第一次见你我怎么想的吗
Man, it comes easy for that guy.
一切对这家伙都如此容易
Oh.
是吗
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
It doesn't come that easy to the rest of us.
我们其他人跟你不一样
I am a drug addict, Marcus.
我是个瘾君子,马库斯
A drug addict.
瘾君子
And it might seem like an abstraction to you
对你来说这件事似乎很不真实
because I have been sober since I made your acquaintance.
因为从认识你到现在我都没碰过毒品
But two years ago, I was as pitiable a soul
但你从未见过,两年前
as you will ever meet.
那个可怜的我
With help, I fought back,
我在别人帮助下戒掉毒瘾
and I got a little bit better.
慢慢好了起来
I know what I'm supposed to do with my life.
我知道该怎么生活
Do you?
你呢
This doesn't feel right.
感觉怪怪的
Well, forget your fantasies of stone-walled Mafia compounds,
忘掉你幻想的砌着石墙的黑手党大宅子吧
it's actually quite a good place to "go to the mattresses."
这个地方很适合参加一场激战
It's incongruous.
不和谐之美
I'm not saying that we've got the wrong place.
我不是说我们走错了地方
I don't think Big Teddy's mistress lied to us.
我认为大特迪·费莱拉没有骗我们
Neither would you with the threat of deportation
在被驱逐出境的威胁面前
hanging over your head.
你也不会撒谎的
Rather fiendish of you.
你这招真狠
What I'm trying to say is, I don't like the idea
我想说的是,我不赞成这个想法
of accusing a violent crime boss of having a cop on the take
没有后援就来指控一个黑帮老大
without backup.
跟警察勾结
Well, I suppose we could always announce our arrival.
我想我们该宣告我们的到来
All right, make it quick.
好吧,有事快说
Couple of... police errand boys
不管你们是帮警察跑腿的
or whatever you are.
还是什么
Well, actually, Mr. Ferrara,
事实上,费莱拉先生
we suspect you of having a police errand boy of your own,
我们怀疑你贿赂警官为你办事
and that's why we're here.
所以我们来这儿了
That right? You fancy yourself a businessman--
是吗,你觉得自己是个商人
so which of these deals sounds better?
想想哪种交易听起来更好一些
You tell us how Dante Scalice managed to locate
你告诉我们丹特·斯加里司
Handsome Bobby Pardillo, and in exchange,
是如何找到帅鲍比·帕蒂罗的
we will not divulge your assistance. Or...
我们会保密,作为交换
don't tell us what you know, and you can add
或者,不要告诉我你知道什么
two new enemies to a long and growing list.
你可以在名单上再多加两名敌人
You threatening me?
你在威胁我
We think it's only a matter of time
我们觉得这是时间问题
before police prove that Scalice was working
警方迟早会证实斯加里司
under your orders when he killed Bobby Pardillo.
杀死鲍比·帕蒂罗时是在为你工作
Give us the name of the officer
告诉我们那名你收买的
we believe you have on your payroll,
警官的名字
and we will talk to our captain, see if a deal can't be struck.
我们会告诉我们警监,看是否能达成协议
We don't have a cop.
我们没收买警官
Dante didn't have a cop.
丹特也没收买警官
And if one of you has sent him that packet, it's news to me,
如果有人给他发过包裹,这对我是个新闻
and it's your problem.
这是你们的问题
Packet?
包裹
Dante got it in the mail ten days ago, out of nowhere.
丹特十天前在邮箱里发现的,不知道哪来的
"A bolt from the blue," he said.
他说是飞来横祸
Telling me that there's all this crap about our old friend.
全是我们这位老朋友的鬼东西
I said to him, "You know what?
我对他说,你知道吗
Who cares about Bobby Pardillo anymore?"
现在谁还管鲍比·帕蒂罗是哪根葱
You think I like being out here in the sticks
你觉得我喜欢住在鸟不拉屎的地方
with a gun under my pillow?
还得在枕头底下放支枪吗
See, I didn't tell him to do what he did.
所以我可没指使他做什么
And you can take that back to your, uh, pigpen.
你们可以把那个带回"猪圈"去了
Sir, uh, Casey said I might be able to get a minute?
长官,凯西说我可以跟你说几句话
Of course.
当然
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
我只是想告诉您一些事
When Holmes came over here the other day,
那天福尔摩斯来的时候
he asked you about the tip
他问了您关于那个
we got about the barrels? Yeah.
报警的人的问题,是
It's just... he reached out to me this morning.
他今早联系我
He thought the tip might have been fake.
他说那个匿名报警是伪造的
Fake?
伪造的
He thinks maybe someone wanted us to find that body.
他说可能是有人想让我们发现尸体
To what end?
目的是什么
Not a clue.
还不知道
But that's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about.
但这正是我想和你说说的问题
You know my history with the guy, and now you see
你知道我和他合作的历史,现在
that some of the theories he comes up with
你也了解了他提出的一些想法
can be pretty out there,
是多么离奇
and I just don't think he'll be a good fit around here.
我只是觉得他不适合这里
Consider him gone.
他不会再来了
I trust your judgment.
我相信你的判断
Just not about the Knicks.
除了对尼克斯队
We officially need a new pizza place.
我们真的需要一个新的披萨外卖店了
This one is taking forever!
这家送得太慢了
We visit a Mobster in hiding, and you order Italian.
我们刚见过隐居的黑道成员,你就订意大利菜
Can a Godfather marathon be far behind?
接下来你是不是要看《教父》三部曲了
It certainly seemed like Big Teddy was telling the truth, right?
看起来大特迪说的是实话,对吧
But if Da Silva wasn't working
但如果达·席尔瓦没有为
for the Ferraras, I don't get it.
费莱拉家族工作,我就不懂了
There is no trace of any grudge
这些旧档案里,完全没有怨恨
against Handsome Bobby in the old case files.
帅鲍比的一丁点痕迹
Well, perhaps the motive is not from the past,
也许动机不是来自于过去
but from the present.
而是现在
We must ask ourselves,
我们得想想
"What might compel
是什么逼迫
"A decorated officer to risk his career
一个有授勋的警官拿他的职业生涯冒险
in order to facilitate the demise of a washed-up gangster""
就为了促使一个金盆洗手的黑帮消失
Oh. Finally.
终于来了
You know what?
这样吧
Maybe after dinner, we can... Marcus.
也许晚饭后,我们可以... 马库斯
Come in.
进来
Thanks.
谢谢
So, I, uh...
那个,我...
I had a talk with the deputy commissioner.
我和副局长谈了谈
You shared our suspicions?
你把我们的怀疑告诉他了
I asked him about the tipster,
我问他那个报警的人了
same as you, and he didn't blink.
如你所说,他没有闪烁其词
He was comfortable, open.
他很自然
But there was something in his voice.
但他的声音不太对
It bothered me. Couldn't tell you why.
不知道为什么,让我产生了怀疑
You have instincts.
你的直觉很准
My point is, I wanted to know.
我是说,我想知道
I had to.
我必须知道
So I walked him out,
所以我和他一起出去
and I doubled back.
然后折返回来
Found this in his office.
从他办公室发现了这个
What is it?
这是什么
Proof that you were right. He's dirty.
证明你是正确的证据,他不干净
It is career case, it is three career cases.
是他为黑帮做事的档案,三份滥用职权的文件
The Deputy Commissioner has enough there
副局长手里的证据足够让
to put Robert Pardillo behind bars
罗伯特·帕蒂罗在监狱里
for about a thousand years.
把牢底坐穿
Well, if you line up the sentences
如果你把这些事
back to back, you might be right.
一件一件都联系起来,你可能是对的
Accessory to murder, racketeering,
谋杀罪的帮凶,敲诈勒索
tampering with union elections.
篡改工会选举结果
I still can't believe how old some of this stuff is.
我都不敢相信他做这些有那么久了
Da Silva must have been working on this since the '70s.
达·席尔瓦一定从七十年代就开始这么干了
It makes no sense. He had the goods
这根本说不通,他攥着黑帮老大的把柄
on a Mob boss for over 30 years, never told a soul.
三十多年,却没告诉任何人
Then he flips the guy's son to his enemies?
然后他把那家伙的儿子送给了他的敌人
This was in the file.
这是档案里的
Yeah, I noticed.
对,我看到了
The handwriting is Robert Pardillo's.
字迹是罗伯特·帕蒂罗的
I just compared it to a sample the police had on file.
我刚刚跟警方的一份档案比对过
The article was written 12 days ago,
这篇文章是十二天前写的
a mere 48 hours before Dante Scalice
就在丹特·斯加里司收到那个
received the packet which helped him locate Handsome Bobby.
帮他找到帅鲍比的包裹的四十八小时前
Everything else in the dossier predates the Internet.
档案里剩下的东西网上早就有了
This could be the straw that broke the camel's back.
这可能是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
But it's just an article on a union election.
但这只是关于工会选举的一篇文章
It could also be the Rosetta Stone
这也可能是解密
which unlocks the meaning of the file,
这份档案的关键所在
and gives us Da Silva's true motive. Which was?
揭示了达·席尔瓦的真正动机,是什么
He sacrificed Pardillo Junior
他牺牲了小帕蒂罗
in an effort to wriggle out from under Pardillo Senior's thumb.
是为了从老帕蒂罗的掌心里挣脱出来
That doesn't make any sense.
那根本说不通啊
Doesn't it? Think it through.
是吗,好好想想
The oldest evidence here dates back
这里最早的证据可以追溯到
to Da Silva's first year as a beat cop in Murray Hill.
达·席尔瓦在默里山当巡警的第一年
He's been cleaning up
从他当上警察后
the Pardillo family's messiest missteps
他就开始帮助帕蒂罗家族收拾
since he joined the force, which strongly suggests why
他们的烂摊子,这在很大程度上表明
he was put on the force in the first place.
那就是他去做警察的动机
Da Silva is Deputy Commissioner.
达·席尔瓦是副局长
You think he's a Mob plant?
你觉得他是黑帮的内线
At first. But as you say, he rose.
刚开始是,但就像你说的,他升官了
You can't achieve his rank via subterfuge alone.
光靠一张嘴他是没法升到现在的位置的
He was, by all accounts, an excellent police officer.
据大家所言,他是个出色的警官
I believe he was converted to his new cause.
我相信他热衷于自己的新事业
The guy's closing in on a gold watch.
那家伙即将坐上高位
It's a little late in the day to grow a conscience,
现在再良心发现有点晚了
don't you think? Louis Martinez.
你不觉得吗,路易斯·马丁内斯
His candidate for treasurer of the local 127--
他的候选人,来应聘127支会财务主管
a construction union which has provided health benefits
那是在过去的五十年里为帕蒂罗家族
and a steady income to the Pardillo family for the last
提供医疗保障和稳定收入的
50 years.
建筑工会
Martinez is a reformist, churchgoing citizen.
马丁内斯是个改革家,是个模范公民
His election would be a crippling blow
他的参选将对这个腐败的犯罪家族
to a decaying crime family.
造成沉重的打击
That clipping...
那个剪报...
Is a death sentence-- yes, I suspect so.
是死刑,对,我猜是的
You're not suggesting Da Silva's
你不是在说达·席尔瓦被指令
been ordered to kill this Martinez guy?
去杀了这个叫马丁内斯的人吧
His role will most likely be
他的角色更像是
to cover up the murder, as it has been so often in the past.
掩盖谋杀罪行,过去也时常发生这样的事
All right, back up a second.
好吧,倒回去一点
Why have Handsome Bobby killed?
为什么帅鲍比被杀了
Having him killed was not the point.
杀了他并不是重点
Having him found dead was.
让人发现他死了才是
And with due respect to your contribution,
无意冒犯你的辛勤劳动
Da Silva orchestrated both the death and the discovery.
但他的死和被发现都是达·席尔瓦安排的
I imagine that he tracked
我可以想象他跟黑帮派来的杀手
Scalice's progress with an assist from Big Brother.
一起追踪斯加里司的过程
He wanted a Mob war.
他想挑起黑帮间的战争
A chain reaction of violent reprisals
暴力报复的连锁反应
which would at least weaken the Pardillo family.
至少会削弱帕蒂罗家族的实力
At best, it would result in the death
最好的结果是让
of the one man who knew his origins.
知道他底细的人死掉
The only way Da Silva sails off into retirement
达·席尔瓦和黑帮撇清的唯一方法
is if the boss dies.
就是杀了黑帮老大
That file is unusable as a nuclear arsenal.
这份档案就像核武器一样不能轻易使用
He kept it solely to remind Pardillo
他留着它以提醒帕蒂罗
of their mutually-assured destruction.
他们都有摧毁对方的能力
Well, it won't be much use to a DA, either.
对地方检察官来说它也没多大用处
I stole it from his office.
这是我从他办公室偷来的
It would be inadmissible in any case against Da Silva.
它不能作为指控达·席尔瓦的证据
He might not go to jail, but he certainly won't keep his job.
他可能不会进监狱,但工作肯定保不住了
Neither would the detective.
那警探的工作也保不住了
Fortunately, I don't think
幸运的是,我觉得
that level of self-sacrifice will be necessary.
那种程度的自我牺牲是不必要的
All right, thanks.
好吧,谢了
Uh, Commissioner?
局长
Thought you'd want to hear this.
有些事要告诉你
The lab was able to link the car bomb that killed Dante Scalice
实验室取得了杀死丹特·斯加里司的汽车炸弹
to explosives from one of Robert Pardillo's construction offices.
和罗伯特·帕蒂罗建筑公司的炸药之间的联系
Apparently, they went and pulled the security tapes.
显然,是他们拿走了安保录像
They got the old man giving the nod himself.
他们得到了老大的许可
Is that right? Captain Gregson said
是吗,格雷森警监说
he's gonna hold off on the warrant
他会等到他们知道帕蒂罗的
till they know Pardillo's whereabouts,
下落之后再给搜查令
but with a little luck, should be wrapped up by end of day.
但幸运的话,今天晚些时候就能抓到人了
Well, that's a damn fine collar for Tommy Gregson.
那汤米·格雷森可真是摊上好事了
You tell him I said so.
你把我的话转告他
All right.
好的
Robert? You're late.
罗伯特,你迟到了
I'm on my way.
我在路上呢
What the hell is the matter with you?
你他妈的到底是怎么了
I shouldn't even be showing my face here.
我根本就不应该出现在这儿
There's a nice Barolo down in the galley. Go help yourself.
船上的厨房里有一瓶好酒,不要客气
Be there in 15.
十五分钟内就到
I don't think you understand the spot that I'm in.
我觉得你不了解我现在的处境
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You got problems. You got problems.
你陷入麻烦了,你有麻烦
But we gotta get on the same page,
但对于如何处理马丁内斯
how we're handling Martinez.
我们得达成共识
Bobby, I wouldn't have asked you here
鲍比,如果事情不严重
if it wasn't serious, huh?
我是不会叫你来这儿的
Something you got to see.
有东西得让你看
Won't take five minutes.
用不了五分钟
Commissioner Da Silva,
达·席尔瓦局长
put down your weapon. You're surrounded.
放下你的武器,你被包围了
Police! Don't move!
警察,别动
Stay right there! Do not move!
站着别动,别动
Let me see your hands!
把手举起来
Clear the boat!
排查船只
Robert Pardillo...
罗伯特·帕蒂罗
come out with your hands behind your head.
把手放在脑后然后走出来
It's safe.
安全了
We're not gonna let the Deputy Commissioner hurt you.
我们不会让副局长伤害你
All right, lock it down! Go!
好了,把它锁上,走吧
Move! Move!
快走,快走
A silencer.
还装了消音器
You were gonna take me on a boat ride?
还说要带我出海
You son of a bitch!
你这个贱人
Come over here,
过来
you rat bastard!
你个混蛋
"We're not gonna let him hurt you" was a nice touch.
"我们不会让他伤害你" 说得真不错
No kidding.
没开玩笑
I bet he did.
我相信他会的
And-and thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官
All right. Bye.
好的,再见
You're allowed a television
他在灯塔监狱的
in your room at Beacon Correctional, correct?
牢房里能放一台电视,对吧
You could hear all that?
你们都能听见吗
I couldn't.
我可听不见
The deposed Deputy Commissioner is going
被免职的副局长要去
to a minimum security facility upstate
安全等级最低的监狱
for the remainder of his natural-born life.
度过他的余生了
He struck a deal.
他接受了交换条件
You testify against Robert Pardillo and his entire family,
去指证罗伯特·帕蒂罗和他的家族
you get basic cable.
你就有电视看
I would have thought bread and water would suffice.
我还以为只要有面包和水就够了
Well, he's never gonna have a good night's
他永远都没法睡个好觉了
sleep again. That's for sure.
那是肯定的
Department's gonna take a black eye on this one.
警局会因此名誉受损了
Small price to pay for cutting out a cancer, no?
能切掉大毒瘤这样的代价不算什么,不是吗
While you're here,
趁你还没走
I wanted to thank you
我想谢谢你
for straightening everything out with Marcus.
让马库斯回心转意
It's good to have him back. What?
他回来了真好,什么
They're good-looking kids, man.
你的孩子们真漂亮,伙计
Yeah, they're gonna love you.
对,他们会爱死你的
The crazy guy at Dad's office who bankrolled their new bikes.
爸爸办公室里那个给新自行车赞助的疯子
For a desk.
就为了张桌子
Well, you sold low.
你出价低了
I would've went twice as high.
我本想出两倍的价钱的
You're an odd one, Bell.
你真是个怪人,贝尔
Don't know what to tell you, man.
不知道该怎么跟你说,伙计
It's my desk.
这可是我的桌子

重点单词   查看全部解释    
superfluous [sju:'pə:fluəs]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,过剩的

联想记忆
respectful [ri'spektfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 表示尊敬的,有礼貌的,谦恭的

联想记忆
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
controlled [kən'trəuld]

想一想再看

adj. 受约束的;克制的;受控制的 v. 控制;指挥;

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
convict [kən'vikt]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯,罪犯
vt. 宣判 ... 有罪,

联想记忆
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。