Kingstown is not a city. It's a town. Nothing stays hidden in a town.
金斯敦不是一座城市。而一个小镇。在一个小镇里,什么都藏不住。
The consequence of a riot is our new reality.
暴乱的后果就是我们要面对的新现实。
We need a pecking order inside, gentlemen, so we have control on the outside. And that reality is chaos.
监狱里要有等级秩序,先生们,这样我们才能控制外面的局势。而现实就是混乱。
We can't get the product in, we can't get no money out! It's them guards. They're chokin' us to death.
货进不去,钱出不来。就是因为那些狱警,他们要把我们搞死。
I have an idea. It's gonna sting, but it will work.
我有主意了。会付出些代价,但是会成功。
I'ma trust you on this.
我这次相信你。
You need help, Mike. Let's work together.
你需要帮助,迈克。我们一起干吧。
You need time to heal.
你需要时间康复。
What are you talking about? I'm fine.
你在说什么?我很好。
We're going to make things right, but brother, you gotta be patient, okay? OK. Love you.
我们会把事情处理好,但是兄弟,你得有点耐心,好吗?好的。爱你。
Iris, they're gonna give you a new identity.
爱丽丝,他们会给你一个新身份。
I don't want to go. I'm not safe anywhere.
我不想走。我现在在哪里都不安全。
Milo isn't listed on the inmate roster. You know what that means.
麦洛不在囚犯名单上。你知道这意味着什么。
What, did he just walk out the front gate?
怎么,他就直接从前门走出去了吗?
Maybe! It's a disaster, Evelyn.
可能吧!真是场灾难,伊芙琳。
Michael, even saints have their breaking point.
麦克,即使是圣人也有崩溃的时候。
This getting out of hand, Mike.
麦克,局面失控了。
You can't even control your own people.
你连自己人都管不好。
Do you wanna start a war out here?
你想在这里开干吗?
You want us to stop bein' police, Mikey?
麦克,你想让我们什么也不干吗?
There's gonna be some payback.
这账迟早要还的。
I need you to continue trusting me.
我需要你继续相信我。