手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧爱情电影《你们这些人》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What are you up to these days? Got a girlfriend? No.

你最近在忙什么?有女朋友了吗?没有。
You don't like getting pussy?
你不喜欢泡妞吗?
Well, hearing the word pussy come out of your mouth does make me question whether I like it.
从你嘴里说出“泡妞”这个词,真让我怀疑我是否喜欢了。
I'm never gonna meet a woman who understands me.
我觉得我永远也找不到懂我的女人了。
I've never heard of a man who wanted a relationship so badly besides Drake. And I'm talking Views Drake.
除了德雷克,我还没听说过哪个男人如此渴望一段感情。我说的是《Views》里的德雷克。
I feel like Views Drake. Alone, on a building, dangling my legs off, wondering what it's like to feel companionship.
我感觉就像《Views》里的德雷克。一个人,在一栋楼里,晃着我的腿,想知道陪伴是什么感觉。
I'm sorry. This was insane. Let me make it up to you.
抱歉。这太疯狂了。让我补偿你吧。
You're dating a Black girl?
你在和一个黑人女孩约会?
I have never felt so understood by somebody in my entire life.
我这辈子从没觉得有人能这么理解我。
Whether you like it or not, we kind of go together now.
不管你喜不喜欢,我们现在算是在一起了。
You're my boo, come on.
你是我的宝贝,拜托。
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
我要向她求婚。
Do you plan to talk to her family?
你打算和她家人谈谈吗?
Yeah, I haven't had a chance to meet them.
是啊,我还没机会见他们呢。
What's going on? Tell me about life. How are you?
最近怎么样?和我聊聊生活吧。你们好吗?
This is your white granddaddy coming back to haunt me.
这就像是你的白人爷爷回来缠着我。
What? Now this is my fault?
什么?现在这是我的错了?
So, you wanna marry my daughter? Yes. Yes, I do.
你想娶我女儿?是的。是的。

QQ截图20230210105309.png

Well, Ezra, you can try.

以斯拉,你可以试试看。
Can you honestly say your family's excited to have my Black ass in the picture?
你能诚实地说,你的家人会很高兴我这个黑人出现在照片里吗?
Hello! Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful.
你好!天啊,你太美了。
I think the police are fucked up towards Black people.
我觉得警察对黑人真是太操蛋了。
I like your braids. Thank you. Xzibit had braids.
我喜欢你的辫子。谢谢。艾勒比之前也有辫子。
We've built a pretty awesome life together. We just need to protect it.
我们一起创造了美好的生活。我们只需要保护好它。
Oh, so you're all Muslim? Very much so. I love it.
哦,所以你们都是穆斯林?的确如此。我很喜欢穆斯林。
This kufi that I'm wearing was actually a gift from the honorable Louis Farrakhan. Are you familiar with the minister's work?
我戴的这个库菲帽其实是尊敬的路易斯·法拉堪送我的礼物。你对部长的作品熟悉吗?
Well, I'm familiar with what he said about the Jews. Let's have dinner.
我知道他是怎么说犹太人的。我们还是先吃饭吧。
Your family, my family... I don't know how this is gonna work.
你的家人,我的家人...我不知道要如何走下去。
Well, we were technically OG slaves.
严格来说,我们的祖先都是奴隶。
Are you trying to compare the Holocaust to slavery?
你是想把大屠杀和奴隶制相提并论吗?
Can you pass the potatoes?
你能把土豆递给我吗?
Our people came here with nothing like everybody else.
我们这个种族和其他种族一样,一开始来这里时都是一无所有。
It's a very uncomfortable conversation.
这是一个非常不舒服的话题。
Hey, Ak, what's up with White Cuzz?
嘿,阿克,你怎么带了个白人小子来?
Am I White Cuzz? Well, I'm not. I'm White Cuzz, for sure.
白人小子是说我吗?反正我不是。那肯定就是说我了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
drake [dreik]

想一想再看

n. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
haunt [hɔ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 常到的地方
vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
honorable ['ɔnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的
=honou

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。