If you don't think there's hope for the world, why bother going on?
如果你认为这个世界没有希望,为什么还要活下去呢?
You haven't seen the world, so you don't know. You keep going for family.
你还没看过这个世界,所以你不知道。你要继续为家人而战。
I'm not family?
我不是家人?
No. You're cargo.
不是。你是货物。
Why are you so important?
你为什么这么重要?
Somewhere out west, they're working on a cure.
在西部的某个地方,他们在研究解药。
I think what really impressed them was the fact that I didn't turn into a monster.
我想真正让他们注意的是,我没有变成一个怪物。
If she so much as twitches... Don't. Yeah, okay.
如果她稍微抽动一下...不要。好吧,好吧。
If I'm taking you with me, you do what I say when I say it.
如果我要带你一起走,那么我说什么你就做什么。
You got any advice on the best way west?
你对西去的最佳路线有什么建议吗?
Yeah! Go east.
有啊!往东走。
If you've come this far, then you know what's out there.
如果你已经走了这么远,那你肯定知道外面有什么了。
You're not gonna scare us.
你吓不到我们的。
Scared him.
吓到他了。
You have a greater purpose than any of us could've ever imagined.
你的目标比我们任何人想象的都要伟大。
Be careful who you put your faith in.
小心你信任的人。
You might not be her father, but you were someone's.
你也许不是她的父亲,但你是别人的父亲。
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?