Why's he setting up meetings?Thiel might wanna make an angel investment.
为什么他安排见面? 泰尔想做天使投资
I don't care if he's an actual angel.Why is he setting up business meetings?
我不管他是不是真正的天使为什么他安排见面?
You've had a long flight. No, I had a long wait on the tarmac at JFK,
你飞的时间太久了 没有,我在肯尼迪机场的候机大厅里待了很久
then a long wait at the passenger loading and unloading zone at SFO,
在登机口和行李区都等了很久
and in between there was a long flight.I'm the business end of this company.
算上那的话,是飞了很长时间 我不停地在给公司拉生意
And he is a houseguest living here rent free on a very generous grant from the Eduardo Saverin Foundation.
他只是个在这儿不用交房租的房客 由慷慨的爱德华多萨维林基金赞助的房子
I heard about your big-ticket ad buys.Gary's Tuxedos.Hey, man Harvard Bartending Course.
我知道你有个有钱有势的爹名牌燕尾服 嗨,伙计 在哈佛上过调酒课
You're just a small step away from bagging Snookies Cookies, I can feel it.
我有这样的感觉你离沿街乞讨不远了
You wanna talk to me alone for a minute? Sure.Bong hit.I'm so high. No, you're no
你想和我单独谈谈吗? 当然 爆头 我现在好爽啊 不,你还没到那程度
So how's it going?How's the internship? How's Christy?
怎么样? 实习怎么样?克里斯蒂怎么样?
How's the internship? Yeah. Mark, Jesus, I quit the internship.
什么实习? 是啊 马克,上帝,我退出了实习
We talked about this on the phone.I quit on my first day.
我电话里跟你说过这事我第一天就不干了
I do remember you saying that.So how is Christy?Christy's crazy.Is that fun? No.
我记得你说过 那克里斯蒂怎么样? 她疯了 好玩么? 不是
I mean, she's actually psychotic.She's insanely jealous she's irrational,and I'm frightened of her.
她就是个神经病 成天争风吃醋,理性全无,我都怕她
Still, it's nice you have a girlfriend.
不管怎么说,有个对象总比没有强