We took a look at everything,and congratulations.
我们看了资料,恭喜
We're gonna start you offwith a 500,000 dollars investment.
我们将马上投入50万
Maurice is gonna talk to youabout some corporate restructuring.
莫里斯将和你们讨论关于公司重组的相关事宜
We'll file as a corporation in Delaware and come up with a stock structurethat allows for new investors.
我们将在特拉华注册一个公司 提出新的股票结构方便引入新的投资人
Now, let me ask you something.Who's Eduardo Saverin?
我现在要问你点事 谁是爱德华多萨维林?
Jesus Christ.When did you get back?You scared me. I need you to knock.
天啊 你什么时候回来的? 吓了我一跳,下次记得敲门
When did you get back?I got back this afternoon.And when were you gonna call me?
你什么时候回来的?今天下午 那你打算什么时候打电话给我?
Chris, it was kind of a rough tripand I was tired.
克莉丝,旅途不顺,我很累
Yeah, or answer one of my 47 texts.Did you know I sent 47 texts?
或者回一条我那可怜的47条短信?你知道我发了47条短信给你吗?
I did, and I thought that wasincredibly normal behavior.Are you mocking me?I brought you a present.
知道,我认为那是再正常不过的事了 你这是在嘲笑我吗? 我给你带了个礼物
Why does your Status say "single"on your Facebook page?What?
为什么你的脸谱网上的状态显示是“单身”? 什么?
Why does your Relationship Statussay "single" on your Facebook page?
为什么你的脸谱网上的状态显示是“单身”?
Well, I was single when I set up the page.And you just never bothered to change it?
我注册那时候的确是单身啊 那你也没想过改一下?
What?I don't know how.Do I look stupid to you?No, calm down.
你什么? 我不知道怎么改 我看上去很傻很好糊弄吗? 不是,你冷静一下
You're asking me to believethat the CFO of Facebook doesn't know how to changehis Relationship Status on Facebook?
你让我怎么相信一个脸谱网的首席财务官 竟然不知道怎么修改自己脸谱网上的感情状态?
It's embarrassing, so you should take itas a sign of trust that I would tell you that.Go to hell.Take it easy.
这的确挺尴尬,但你也可理解为这是我信任你的标志,否则我不会告诉你 去死吧你 放轻松
No, you didn't change it so you couldscrew those Silicon Valley sluts every time you go out to see Mark.
如此一来,你每次去见马克就可以 顺便和硅谷的荡妇鬼混
Not even remotely true and I canpromise you that the Silicon Valley sluts don't care what anyone'sRelationship Status is on Facebook.
这绝不可能发生,我向你保证 那些硅谷荡妇们才不在乎脸谱网上的感情状态呢
Please, open your present.Your phone does work.
拜托你拆礼物吧 你的手机还健在