It's Mark.Okay, this is gonna be tricky.Open your present. It's a silk scarf.
马克的电话 好吧,这事有点棘手 拆开礼物,是条丝巾
Have you ever seen me wear a scarf?This'll be your first.You froze our account? I did.
你见过我带围巾吗? 人都有第一次 你冻结了我们的帐户? 是的
You froze the account. I had to get your attention, Mark.
你竟然冻结了帐户 我想有必要提醒你,马克
Do you realize that you jeopardized the entire company?
你有没有意识到你的行为已经危及了整个公司?
Do you realize that your actions could have destroyed everything I've been working on?
你有没有意识到你的行为 将会把我所有的努力毁于一旦?
We have been working on.Without money, the site can't function.
是我们所有的努力 没有钱,网站没法运作
Let me tell you the difference between Facebook and everybody else.We don't crash ever!
我来告诉你脸谱网和其它网站的区别 在于永远不会崩溃
If the servers are down for even a day, our entire reputation is irreversibly destroyed.
伺服器哪怕停止运行一天我们从此就名誉扫地了
Look Users are fickle. Friendster has proved that.
听着 用户才不管你,朋友圈就是个教训!
Even a few people leaving would reverberate through the entire user base.
即便很小一部分人的离开都将造成整个用户群的动荡
The users are interconnected.That is the whole point.
用户之间都是相互联系的这是关键所在!
College kids are online because their friends are online and if one domino goes,the other dominos go.
那些大学生在线是因为他们的朋友都在线 如果一个多米诺骨牌倒了其它的也随之倾倒!
Don't you get that?I am not going back tothe Caribbean Night at A-E-Pi!
难道你不明白吗? 我再也不会去什么犹太兄弟会的“加勒比之夜”了
Holy shit.What is wrong with you?Did you like being nobody?
日你大爷!发什么神经啊你!你喜欢默默无闻?
Did you like being a joke?Do you wanna go back to that?Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
你想被人笑话?你还想回到那种生活?!稍等,稍等
That was the act of a child,not a businessman,and it certainly was not the act of a friend.
这是孩子的做法,并非爷们所为 更不像朋友所为
You know how embarrassing it was for meto try to cash a check today?
你知道我今天拿支票去兑现有多糗吗?
I am not going back to that life.Maybe you were frustrated. Yeah! Maybe you were angry. I was!
我不会再回到过去那种生活 或许你会大失所望 是的 或许你会怒不可遏 确实是
But I am willing to let bygones be bygones,because, Wardo, I've got some good news.I'm sorry.
但我决定抛弃过去一切 因为我有条好消息要告诉你 我很抱歉
I was angry, and maybe it was childish,but I had to get your attention.
我非常生气,这可能很孩子气但你一定要听我说
Wardo, I said I've got some good news.What is it?
华多,我说我有好消息 什么消息?