Have I said something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
Your daughter doesn't goto school in the States?No, no. Cambridge.
你女儿不是在美国上学吗?不在,在剑桥
Majoring in French literature, thoughI wasn't aware there was such a thing.
主修法国文学虽然我不知道还有这样一个东西
And they have Facebook at Cambridge?
剑桥有脸谱网吗?
And apparently Oxford and the London School of Economics.
牛津和伦敦经济学院也有
That's where her friends are.That's awesome.
她的朋友们在那里上学 棒极了
Good race, boys.Take the bitter with the better, eh?
精彩的比赛,小伙子们加倍努力,力争更好
I'm gonna go watch the race film.If this is online, I wanna see it.
我要去看比赛的剪辑 如果网上有,我倒是想看看
Stop it.Stop it, Cam.Knock it off.
别说了 别说了,平静一下 别吵了
I don't mind that we lost to the Dutch today by less than a second.
我不介意我们输给荷兰人不到一秒钟
That was a good race,and that was a fair race.And they'll see us again.
那是一个很好的比赛并且那是一场公平的比赛 他们会再次遭遇我们
What I mind, and what you should mind,is showing up on Monday for a race that was run on Sunday.
我介意的,你也应该上心的是 在起点线上就输掉的比赛
We tried talking to him ourselves,we tried writing a letter,
我们试了找他谈,给他写申诉信
we tried the Ad Board, and we tried talking to the president of the university.
也试了报告校委会以及找校长谈论此事
Now, I am asking you for the last time,
现在我问你们最后一次
let's take the considerable resources at our disposal and sue him in federal court.
让我们利用手上一切可以利用的资源到联邦法庭起诉他
Come on.I need a real drink.Screw it.Let's gut the friggin' nerd.
算了吧 我要放松一下 毁掉它 我们得把他干掉