手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第一季 > 正文

越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22集 有钱能使鬼推磨

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously, on prison break...

越狱,前情提要
You know you got a couple of foxes in your henhouse, right?
你的队伍里都是一群狐狸
They both want out of here.
他们都想出去
They'll behave until then.
出去前,都会安分的
Look, this is it, man.
这么说吧
Ain't no do-overs this time.
不能有失误了
We break out tonight,
今晚越狱
or we ain't never getting out.
不然就出不去了
Brains of the outfit,huh, scofield?
你是首脑, 斯科菲尔德?
He's leading you off a cliff, boys.
他要推你们下悬崖
And you acting like you still in charge.
现在你不是老大了
Pretend I ain't here.
当我不存在
Yeah, you and the radio.
你还有你的无线电
The thing I can't quite figure is,
我不明白的是
with a crap storm this thing's become,
事情越来越糟
why they haven't killed you.
他们为什么不杀了你
We have an employee who's not working out.
我们有员工,她不能完成工作
We fire her.
那就炒了她
It needs to be that simple.
就这么简单
She's the vice president of the united states.
她可是美国的副总统啊
That's all she'll ever be, jim.
她也只能坐到这个位子了, 吉姆
What's going on?
怎么了?
Get to blackfoot,you find steadman.
去blackfoot,你去找斯特德曼
Just-just give me a chance.
给我一次机会吧
no!
不要!
Where's the lawyer?
律师在哪?
We're through.
路通了
hey, hey, hey, hey.
嗨,嗨
You okay, old head?
你没事吧?
No.
不行了
Oh, god...
天哪
sound the alarm.
拉警报
Come on, michael!
快,迈克尔!
Sound the alarm!
拉警报!
Come on!
快!
Come on!
快!
Michael, come on, move it! Michael,
快过来
grab my hand!
抓住我的手!
Grab my hand...
抓住我的手...
Don't shoot!
不要开枪!
Don't shoot!
不要开枪!
We got a 10-98!
10-98状况!
Inmates over the wall!
犯人越墙!
Who was with you?!
谁和你一伙的?!
Nobody!
没人!
Nobody, huh? No. -
没人? -没
Talk or I swear to god,
不说的话
I will snap your neck right here!
现在就杀了你
I don't know!
我不知道!
names,i want to names
就要你说名字
scofield...
斯科菲尔德...
burrows, sucre
警官, 苏克雷.
And that vanilla ice kid.
还有那个小偷
Who else?!
还有谁?!
bagwell, man.
巴格韦尔, 天呢.
C-note
C-note.
Abruzzi
阿布鲁齐.
And that bug-eyed j-cat.
还有那个疯子
Was there anybody else?
其他人呢?
Was there anybody else?!
其他人?!
Westmoreland
威斯特摩兰.
We got inmates over the wall!
犯人越墙!
How many?
几个?
Eight.
八个
Warden?
狱长?
They just found bellick.
他们找到巴里克了
Get my shotgun.
去拿我的枪
Pope's already given orders for all the co'S...
狱长下令所有狱警...
did I stutter?
不明白吗?
Get me my shotgun!
给我枪!
Those piles of crap, doing what they just did,
这些废物的所作所为
they just signed their death warrant.
已经可以格杀勿论
Every last one of them.
罪有应得
When those men went over the wall,
他们逃跑时
they made a choice.
就已经做了选择
That choice makes them a threat to society once again.
他们再次选择了危害社会
Now as many of you know,
你们知道
some of those men are convicted killers.
其中的某些人是杀人犯
Now, our job is to protect
我们的任务
and ensure the safety of the general population.
是确保公众的安全
That means if we have to bring them down to ensure that safety,
我们一定要缉拿他们
by god we will do it!
我们发誓做到!
This time we're playing for keeps, gentlemen.
先生们,这一次需要一丝不苟
Now it's been at least 12 minutes since they went over that wall.
他们越狱已有12分钟
That's one mile on foot at best.
这段时间,步行最多一英里
If they got their hands on a vehicle,
如果他们有车
they could be ten miles from here.
可能已经走了10英里
So let's get moving!
所以现在就要行动!
Yo, come on, man,
要快
we got to roll.
我们要走
We don't got to do anything but wait right here.
什么都不做,就在这里等
Let them get ahead of us.
让他们追到我们前头
I don't know if we're gonna get a chance, papi.
不知道我们有没机会
Dogs. Son of a bitch.
狗,妈的
They're coming right for us.
它们是来找我们的
Nobody move.
都不准动
They can't smell us.
它们闻不到
but they can see us.
但能看到我们
hey..... Can't get to the phone.
现在我不在
Leave a message after the beep.
请在"滴"一声后留言
Hey, nick, it's me.
嗨,尼克,是我
Look, I just landed in montana.
我已经到蒙大拿了
I'm about an hour outside of blackfoot.
到blackfoot还有一小时车程
And this house,
这房子
it's got something to do with terrence steadman's murder,
肯定和特伦斯斯特德曼的谋杀有关
I know it.
我相信
If whatever's here can help free lincoln,
如果能帮林肯
then I wanted to say thank you.
我真的很感谢你
soft money makes the world go around.
有钱能使鬼推磨
You know it, and I know it.
大家都清楚
You cut my funding
你减少资金
and I can't run a proper campaign without it.
我就无法竞选
There was a lot of internal debate, trust me.
现在内部争论不断
And there's every chance you can still win with your message,
凭你的竞选理念你也能获胜
and it would certainly be our loss... - oh, cut the crap. -
但会是我们的损失,-少废话
Is there anything else you want to tell me,
你到底是来和我说话的
or did you just come here to twist the knife you stuck in my back?
还是要落井下石
Well, actually,
事实上
I came here to express our gratitude
我来对你这些年
for all that you've done for us over the years.
为我们做的贡献表示感谢
And to let you know that this isn't personal.
这不是私人恩怨
Surely you've been in politics long enough to know that. Look, -
你在从政多年也应该清楚,-你看
is this about the energy bill?
是和能源提案有关吗?
The energy bill has nothing to do with it.
与能源提案无关
Why am I finding that so tough to believe?
为什么我觉得理由很勉强?
I'm a grown woman.
我是大人
How about you give it to me straight?
所以有话请直说
All right.
好的
All right.
好的
The bottom line, madam vice president,
副总统女士,底线是
is that you can't affect change in the oval office.
你不能给白宫带来改变
And that is what we need the most:
我们所需要的就是
Certitude.
政策的确定
Simply put...
简单的来说
you can't get things done.
你搞不定
Well, maybe you don't know me so well.
可能你不了解我
I highly suggest that in the coming weeks,
我强烈建议以后几周
as the race narrows and the candidates start falling out...
在竞选激烈的时候
that you walk away,
你退出
quietly,
悄悄的
of your own volition.
自愿退出
Otherwise,maybe it'll be...
不然就会是
of the company's volition.
公司的意愿
Ah!
啊!
Hey, hey, take the suit off.
把衣服脱了
You're practically glowing in the dark.
你在夜里很显眼
I only got my skivvies on underneath. Take the suit off! -
我里面就剩内衣了,-把衣服脱掉!
I'll freeze to death!
我会冻死的!
Hey! Hey, hey! Hurry up. -
嗨,嗨,-快
We got to do something about that freak. You got it. -
一定要管管那个疯子,-知道了
Now, come on. Come on, hurry up. -
快走,-快,快走
Where the hell is the van?
车在哪?
Eye-tie, where in the hell is the van?
车到底在哪里?
Ye of little faith.
你要有信心
Come on, come on.
走,快走
Watch out.There, I told you.
小心,告诉你的
Behind the wheel,cro-magnon.
你来开车,原始人
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
嗨,嗨
what the hell you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm getting us invisible.
让大家“隐形”
john, where are the keys? john,
钥匙在哪?
What? The keys,where are they? -
什么? -钥匙在哪?
I told you, in the garbage can by the trees in a plastic bag.
在树旁垃圾桶里的塑料带里
What are you waiting for?
那等什么?
Come on, come on.
快去拿
no, no, no, no!
不,不要!
No!
不!
We got the on-ramps to 55 and 80 being monitored.
通往55和80大道的路口全部监控了
We've got traffic checks on 171, 6 and 53.
171、6和53大道进行交通盘查
Special services has secured a watch on passenger lists at o'hare and midway.
奥黑尔和米德韦的乘客名单也有了
How are we doing with the wiretaps?
窃听进展如何?
They're being set up on all the family members of the escapees as we speak.
正在逃犯亲人家里安装
Surveillance teams are being established outside the residences as well.
并有监视人员在家外监视
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you got?
有什么线索?
Door wasn't forced.
不是强行进入
Lock wasn't picked.
锁没有被撬
As far as I can tell,
我认为
they basically just walked right in.
他们是走进去的
I don't see how that's possible.
我想不可能
These doors are locked down every night when we leave.
每天走前我们都锁门
It's priority number one.
这是首要任务
Only thing I can think is...
除非是
what?
是什么?
Someone left it open for them.
有人为他们打开了
Hey, john,I've got to ask you john,
我想问你
why you were so intent on lincoln driving
你为什么让林肯开车
and you taking that particular seat?
而你坐那个位子?
What is it exactly you got up underneath there, huh?
你在下面藏了什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
You think that's gonna stop me, huh?
你以为能阻止我?
Think twice,johnny boy, hmm.
三思,小子
You shoot me,
你开枪
pretty here will be dragging around 170 pounds of dead alabama flesh with him.
帅哥要带着个死人到处跑
And considering
另外
how much you need him to complete this little fibonacci vendetta of yours...
你要找斐波纳契复仇
so I just don't think you're gonna be pulling that trigger.
所以你不会开枪
No.
you give me the key?
你要把钥匙给我
you son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
Get it, get it.Get it.
去拿,去拿
You looking for this?
在找这个?
Come on.
Spit it out! Spit it out! -
吐出来! -吐出来!
Come on.
They drink this,
他们喝下去
it's only a matter of minutes.
就需要几分钟而已
This glycoside saxitoxin hybrid goes to work in the blood stream instantly.
配糖蛤蚌毒素复合体,能迅速在血液里奏效
Five minutes is the outside limit even the strongest cardiac muscles can continue to function.
5分钟是最强壮心肌能连续工作的极限
After that--
之后
massive cardiac arrest with no chance of survival.
就是致命的大面积心肌收缩
What about toxicology tests?
那毒物学检测呢?
Well, they'll reveal nothing.
不会查出什么
Death will appear to be from natural causes.
表面死因会是自然死亡
This is high treason,
这是叛国
you know that don't you?
你知道吗?
It's fresh, boss.
血迹没干,老大
From tonight?
今晚的?
Can't be more than an hour old.
不超过一个小时
Dogs get the scent?
狗嗅过味了吗?
Already have.
是的
Hey, boss, check this out.
老大,看下
Captain...
队长
this guy lives up the road.
他住在路边
Works on the property during the day.
白天看房子
You see a vehicle parked here?
你见到有车停在这吗?
I think so, yeah.
是的
What did it look like?
什么样?
Uh, like a van.
货车
A blue van.
蓝色货车
You didn't think to report it to the authorities?
你没有向当局报告?
A parked car?
一辆停靠的车?
If you think I won't gut you myself to get that key,
如果你认为我不敢剖你腹拿钥匙
you're in for a big surprise.
你可就大错特错了
I encourage you to remember the last time you came at me with a knife.
你难道不记得上次你想拿刀,对付我是什么下场吗?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Both of you!
你们俩都闭嘴!
You can settle this in mexico.
到了墨西哥你们再解决
How far to the airstrip?
机场还有多远?
Five miles, maybe.
大约5英里
your jet better be there, mr. Mafia.
你的飞机最好到了
You feel me?
你明白不?
It better be there.
最好到了
Canine unit being deployed.Over.
警犬已经部署,通话完毕
Roger that.
明白
Push past the search perimeter before we can pick up track. Over.
继续扩大搜索范围,通话完毕
They're everywhere out there.
到处都是警察
Tell me something I don't know.
还用你说嘛!
You're saying you don't know anything about this?
你是说你毫不知情?
Honestly, I don'T.
是的,我不知道
The door was left open, katie.
门没锁,卡蒂
It wasn't me.
不是我
Then who was it?
那是谁啊?
Only you and dr. Tancredi were left at the end of the night.
只有你和坦克雷迪医生深夜才离开
The orderly confirmed that.
清洁工证实了这一说法
It wasn't me.
不是我
Then you're telling me it was dr. Tancredi?
那就是坦克雷迪医生了?
No.
也不是
I know you know something, katie.
我知道你有所隐瞒,卡蒂
And anything you know,
你如果知道一些情况
you have got to tell me.
最好现在就告诉我
If you don't,
如果你不告诉我
you are going to lose a lot more than your job.
你失去的不仅仅是工作
Withholding information makes you an accessory.
实情不报可是从犯罪
And I will press that button if you don't start talking!
你要是再不开口,我可就不客气了
Sara
萨拉.
What about sara?
萨拉怎么了?
Sara had a thing for scofield.
萨拉喜欢斯科菲尔德
Thank you, katie.
谢谢,卡蒂
All I want to do is touch her belly,
我想做的就是抚摸她的肚子
feel that he's in there.
感觉肚子里的孩子
After that,
只要能这样
whatever I got to do,
不管我该怎么做
I'll figure it out.
我自己会应付的
I just want to touch her belly.
我只想抚摸她的肚子
We're close, papi.
我就来了,儿子
We got trouble.
有麻烦了
Yo, dawg, man, this is bananas.
天啊,太疯狂了
We got to get off this road.
我们得离开这条路
Any other way to the airstrip?
找一条其他路去飞机场
This is the only road.
这条是必经之路
Let's just run this bitch.
我们干脆闯关好了!
Somebody shut him up,
给我闭嘴
or I will.
不然我可要动手了
Can we go back?
能回头吗?
That won't do us any good.
回头也没用
It'll only get us farther from where we need to be.
只会越走越远
Which means we got to bust that roadblock.
也就是说我们必须闯过关卡
Maybe not.
也许没这个必要
We've got to try and go around.
我们可以试试绕开
Come on.
开吧
We're gonna get that key from you.
我们会从你身上拿到钥匙的
I don't care if you got to crap it out.
你就是拉屎也给我拉出来!
You got a foul mouth sometimes, pretty.
小伙子,有时候你这张嘴很不干净哦
What?
怎么了?
Son of a bitch, we're stuck!
该死的,车陷住了
Everybody out.
所有人都下车
Listen to the speech tonight?
今晚要听演讲吗?
Need some id.
你的身份?
Secret service.
特勤局
Have at it.
好的
Come on!
使劲!
this thing ain't going nowhere!
这死车纹丝不动!
How far is the air strip?
机场还有多远?
On foot?
步行?
Maybe two miles.
大概2英里吧
What the hell are we waiting for?
那我们还在等什么
Let's move.
快走啊
Three-legged race over here ain't going to make it ten feet.
这对拷在一起怎么走啊
We'll manage, won't we?
这个我们自己能解决,是吧?
Sure, pretty.
是啊,小伙子
We're teammates.
我们是搭档嘛
Teammates till the end.
永远的搭档
Let's get out of here!
快走吧!
Let's go!
快走吧!
go
出发
Let's go.
出发
This is as far as you go, my friend.
你只能走到这里了,我的朋友
What?
什么?
No, man, you can't leave me out here, not like this.
不行啊,你可不能就这么把我一人落下
We had a deal, remember?
我们可是说好了的,记得吗?
but come on, bro.
可是,兄弟...
You and I,
你和我
we're not bros.
我们不是兄弟
I don't think you want me telling the guys what I know.
我想你也不希望,我把一些事情告诉他们吧
Now walk.
你自己走吧
we got trouble, pretty.
有麻烦了
than that!
何止麻烦!
Go! Go!
快点!
Come on!
快点!
Oh God!
天啊
Oh God!
天啊
Now what?
现在怎么办?
What we do now? Michael
我们现在该怎么办,迈克尔
I think we...
我觉得我们...
What now?
现在怎么办?
Everything is well, any target contact.
一切正常,未发现目标
It flys back, flys back
又飞回来了,又飞回来了
Make yourself small.
大家都藏好了
There's no way we are gonna make two miles like this.
象这样跑2英里是绝对不可能的
Especially with that bird up there.
上头有直升机盘查啊
We are if I got something to do with it.
我有办法了
excuse me.
打扰一下
What can I do for you?
你有什么事吗?
Sort of was going to ask you the same question.
我也正想问你这个问题呢
I run the tower during the day.
我白天负责控制塔
There's no traffic allowed here after sundown.
傍晚下班后这里不允许飞机起降
Had some mechanical problems.
飞机出了点机械故障
Need me to take a look at anything?
要我帮你们看看吗?
No, no, we got it.
不,不,不用了,我们自己能行
Don't trouble yourself.
不麻烦你了
We'll be on our way in no time.
我们很快就起飞
You sure?
你肯定?
Positive.
非常肯定
Okay.
好吧
Have a good night,hey, buddy?
晚上愉快
you, too.
你也是
Those guys better hurry up.
他们最好快点赶来
it's me.
是我
I've got an unidentified aircraft here at goose park.
我这有驾身份不明的飞机
Think you better have a look at it.
你帮我查一下
Tail number's 986-delta.
尾翼号码是986-delta.
Hurry it up.
快点
link linkie,
林肯
just let papi work a little bit of his magic, okay?
让我安心工作,好不?
You know what you're doing?
你真的会弄?
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑!
Hot-wiring this thing is like hot-wiring a toaster.
热启动汽车就跟开烤箱一样简单
Now, if it were to be an acura,
如果这要是本田阿库拉
or one of those chinese cars,
或者中国的汽车
that's a whole different story.
情况就大不相同了
Electronic ignition,
电子启动
computer chips,forget about it.
电脑芯片,基本上没法
But no, we're good.
但是对付这辆车没问题
that chopper's gonna be coming back again,so hurry up.
直升机快回来了,快点!
What they got in mexico, anyhow?
墨西哥究竟有什么?
You never been there?
你以前从没去过?
Ain't never been nowhere except for iraq,
我只去过伊拉克
chi-town and fox river.
中国城和狐狸河监狱
What you looking at?
你看什么看?
Look, man...
听着...
is it a place where you can have a family?
那边能有家属吗?
Lots of families down there,
那边也有家庭啊
so I hear.
大家都知道的
Man, you know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
For a black man,
我是说黑人
an american man with a family.
一个带家室的美国黑人
So that's the plan,?
这么说你早就计划好了
They're going to meet you down in mexico?
让他们去墨西哥等你?
it's worse to not see them.
看不到他们实在太难受了
And I can't do that no more.
我不能再这样下去
Not much of a life for them.
那边日子可不好过啊
But it'll be a life.
但总归能过日子
More than what me and them have been having for the last two years, man.
要比我们过去两年过的日子好多了
They're family, snowflake.
他们是我的家人
Ain't no way in hell I'm leaving them behind.
我无论如何也不能丢下他们不管
We're good.
可以了
I must have done this a thousand times.
我都干过数千次了
Man, I thought you got busted for armed robbery.
你不是因为持枪抢劫被抓的吗?
that's what they caught me for.
那只是碰巧被他们抓到而已
Red's the juice,
红线是电源线
white is the ground.
白线是接地线
Strike them together
扭在一起
and we blow this town.
我们就成功了
What?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
I don't get it.
我也不知道
That went well
这下好了
That went well
这下好了
Okay.
没事
Sorry.
对不起
engine's still warm,
引擎还热乎乎的
and I don't see any other tire tracks out here.
我也没看到车轮印
They're on foot,
看来他们是步行的
and judging by how hot this engine is,
引擎还热乎乎的
they haven't gone far.
说明他们没走远
Five, ten minutes ahead of us, at the most.
最多比我们先走5到10分钟
Where are you?
你在哪?
Renwick road?
伦威克路?
A quarter mile west of weber on renwick.
伦威克路韦伯往西1/4英里
Okay, we've got renwick on the south,
伦威克在南边
weber on the east,
韦伯在东边
143rd street on the north
143大道在北边
and 55 on the west.
55大道在西边
Units are in place along all those roads.
各小组都已经部署在各个路口了
And I've got a dozen more coming.
支援小组也陆续赶来
Brad, this could be over quicker than we thought. Brad
这事也许要比预期的更早结束
We've got 'em boxed in.
他们现在被团团包围了
Sir, we've got an update on dr. Tancredi.
长官,坦克雷迪医生有新情况了
Tell me.
快说
None of the staff had any interaction with her.
大家都没怎么留意她
She left work suddenly in the early afternoon.
她下午突然提早下班离开了
Returned for maybe an hour,
然后又回来待了一个小时
then left again.
最后又走了
All of it's very erratic.
非常反常
Has anyone been able to reach her?
联系到她了吗?
Doesn't have a home line,
家里没电话
cell phone seems to be shut off.
手机也关机了
Chicago pd identified her car outside her residence.
芝加哥警方在她家门口发现了她的车
They're getting an emergency warrant to go in.
他们正在申请紧急搜查令准备进屋
Sir, it's none of my business,
长官,我也知道这与我无关
but are you going to call the governor?
不过你为什么不打电话给州长呢?
This is his daughter we're talking about.
我们要找的可是他女儿啊!
Captain, the dogs picked up a trail.
长官,警犬发现踪迹了
Which way?
哪个方向
That way and that way.
那个方向和这个方向
They split up?
他们分开了?
Looks like it.
应该是的
What the hell we waiting for?
那我们还在等什么呢?
I think it's pretty clear that our policies have been effective.
很明显我们的政策起作用了
We've had 14 consecutive quarters of gtp growth above three percent.
连续14个季度,我们GDP增长率维持在3%以上
Tax cuts are working.
减税的政策奏效了
Madame vice president!
副总统阁下!
Peter
彼得.
Mind me vice president,
副总统阁下,
a lot of people question the wisdom of granting tax cuts to the oil industry,
很多人质疑向石油公司,提供减税优惠政策的做法
in light of the fact that they're seeing record profits.
因为这些公司本身的利润就十分巨大
Do you have thoughts on that?
您是怎么看待这个问题的?
We're a market-driven economy,peter.
我们现在是市场经济,彼得
Punishing companies for being a good business model
人家业务模式良好就要去惩罚他们
doesn't make a whole lot of sense to this administration.
对我们来说可不是明智之举
Madame vice president!
副总统阁下
rebecca
丽贝卡.
Thank you.
谢谢
Madame vice president,
副总统阁下
are you saying...
你是说...
...if you're elected president?
如果你当选上了总统?
If those tax breaks result in growth, yes.
如果这些减税政策能带来增长,没错
Excuse me?
什么事?
Excuse me? Sir? Yes?
什么事?你有什么事?
Sir, can I...
这位先生,我能不能...
where are they?
他们在哪?
They were way the hell back there.
他们正回那里
This ain't going to work like this.
这样下去不行
We've got to do something.
我们要做些什么
This way.
从这儿走
come on.
What's going on?What's going on?
怎么回事?
what the hell you doing?!What the hell you doing?!
你要干什么?!
I swear to god!
我向天发誓
You swear what?
你发什么誓?
I guess it was just meant to be,hey, now, fellas?
看来我们命中注定该在一起啊
he's lucky I didn't take this to his head.
他很幸运,我没砍到脑袋
You cut his...
你砍了他的...
you cut his...
你砍了他的...
You... you cut his...
你砍了他的...
Sucre, shut up.
苏克雷,闭嘴
Hello?
谁在那?
Hello?
谁在那?
Hello?!
谁在那?!
come on, let's go.
快,我们走
We can't leave him just like...
不能把他就这样留下...
you want to stay here?Be my guest.
你想留下的话,请随意
yes, this is warden henry pope at fox river penitentiary.
这里是狐狸河监狱的亨利.蒲伯狱长
I need to speak with the governor.
我要和州长讲话
Yes?
你好?
Governor, I'm sorry to bother you,but, uh,
州长,抱歉打扰您,但是...
there's been an...--are you watching this? -
发生了... 你看这个了么?
Watching what?
看什么?
I suggest you turn on your tv, warden.
我建议你打开电视,狱长
Doctors at washington medical center have corroborated
华盛顿医疗中心的医生已经确认
that president mills was admitted into emergency care here a little more than 45 minutes ago.
米尔斯总统45分钟前被送入急救室
In the chief surgeon's words,president mills suffered massive cardiac arrest
援引主治医生的话,米尔斯总统长时间心跳停止
and doctors were unable to revive him.
医生无法使他苏醒
The news out of washington medical center is official now.
华盛顿医疗中心传出的消息,现在已经过官方证实
The president of the united states,richard mills, is dead.
美利坚合众国总统理查德米尔斯去世
And keeping with protocol,vice president reynolds is in
根据规定,副总统雷诺兹
an undisclosed location being sworn in as the 46th president of the united states.
正在秘密场所,宣誓就任美国第46届总统
...Will faithfully execute the office of president of the united states,
我将忠诚履行美利坚合众国总统的职责
and will to the best of my ability,preserve, protect
愿尽我力保持、保护
and defend the constitution of the united states.
捍卫美国宪法
I hereby recognize you as the 46th president of this country.
我据此承认你为美利坚合众国第46任总统
And now if you'll excuse me,I have a lot to attend to tonight.
不好意思,我今晚有很多事务
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
And you said I couldn't get things done.
你曾说我不会搞定
Madam vice president,perhaps we could get together and discuss how to move forward...
副总统女士,也许我们可以一起讨论怎样...
it is "president" now, madam.
现在是"总统"
And you're going to have to talk to my organizers.My schedule is suddenly quite full.
并且你必须和我的组织者谈,我的日程突然变得很紧
I'm sure you'll understand.
我相信你会理解的
Sara Tancredi!
萨拉.坦克雷迪!
It's the police.We have a warrant to come in.
警察,我们有搜查令
It's easier if you just open the door.Otherwise we're going to come on in.
你最好开门,不然我们只好破门而入
The airstrip's on the other side of that field.
跑道在这片地的另一头
Just 500 yards and this whole thing's over.
再有500码就都结束了
He's not moving.
他们不走了
Every second we stay here is another chance for them to find the plane.We got to go now.
在这儿多呆一秒钟他们都有,机会发现飞机,我们得走了
Wait, wait.
等等
all right, let's go.Let's go.
好,走
Michael
迈克尔.
If this doesn't work out,I just want you to know, I...
如果不成功,我想让你知道...
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Freeze! Don't move!
站住!别动!
I'll tell you when we got to go.
我会告诉你什么时候走
no Man, we got to go.
不,我们要马上走
fire her up.
发动飞机
We find the defendant charged of murdering terrence steadman, guilty.
我们宣布被告,谋杀特伦斯斯特德曼的罪名成立
This stunt... by lincoln burrows' defense counsel
林肯的辩护律师所作的狡辩
is an affront to the memory of my brother.
是对我弟弟灵魂的侮辱
We made an imprint of the deceased's teeth
我们做了死者的齿模
and compared them to the dental records of terrence steadman.
与T.斯特德曼的牙科医疗纪录作比较
They were a perfect match.
它们完全吻合
Who killed terrence steadman?
谁杀了特伦斯斯特德曼?
Nobody.
没人
Hello, terrence.
你好,特伦斯.
I can see it.
我看到了
keep it moving, come on.Come on, they're close behind us.
快走,他们就在后面
Let's go. Hurry.
快走
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
No!No!No!
不!不!不!
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办?
We run.
我们跑
This way.
走这里

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intent [in'tent]

想一想再看

n. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
volition [vəu'liʃən]

想一想再看

n. 自决,自主,意志力

联想记忆
revive [ri'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 使重生,恢复精神,重新记起,唤醒
vi

联想记忆
internal [in'tə:nəl]

想一想再看

adj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的

 
protocol ['prəutəkɔl]

想一想再看

n. 规章制度,草案,协议,外交礼仪

联想记忆
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辩论,讨论
vt. 争论,思考

联想记忆
imprint ['imprint,im'print]

想一想再看

vt. 刻上记号(加特征,印刷,盖印,压印,铭记)

联想记忆
perimeter [pə'rimitə]

想一想再看

n. 周长,周界,边缘

联想记忆
interaction [.intə'rækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 相互作用,相互影响,互动交流

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第一季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。