手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第一季 > 正文

越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18集 故意装作精神失常

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break

前情提要
what are you doing?
你在干吗
trying to remember those blueprints
试着回忆图纸
what we lost to the burn
烧伤弄丢的图纸
Without them,we'll never be able to navigate those pipes beneath the psych ward.
没有它,我们不可能穿越精神病区的管道
But I need to know where you got that burn right now.
我要知道你的烧伤哪来的
Otherwise,your ass is going to solitary.
否则关你禁闭
I put my blood into this
我呕心沥血...
How about you elaborate on that?
你为何不详细讲讲?
How about you stop with all the questions.
你为何不闭嘴
You're a glorified bodyguard,that's it.
你是个称职的保镖,仅此而已
Okay,I got it
我拿到了
Put it down,you are not a killer
放下枪,你又不是杀手
Get out the way
让开
You Know,May be they gave you those things for a reason
也许他们喂你吃药另有所图
Yeah. To keep me in there,the invisible handcuffs
要把我困在这无形的枷锁之中
Hello,roomie.
你好,室友
You were right about my tattoo.
你是对的
it is a path
纹身是条通路
And I need you to remember when you saw it,haywire.
我需要你回忆起来,海威尔
who are you?
你是谁?
Scofield
斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield
迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
Doesn't ring a bell
记不起来
wind back a while in Gen Pop Cell 40? Gen Pop
回忆一下Gen Pop 40号囚室?
General Population. Officer Bellick assigned you to my cell
"正常人区" 巴里克安排你到我囚室
I have a tatoo,you drew it
我的纹身,你画了下来
Haywire,do I look even vaguely familiar to you?
海威尔,我看来不眼熟么?
Are you the guy who stole my tooth-paste?
你偷了我的牙膏?
Yes Yes,I stole your tooth paste
是的,我偷了你的牙膏
so you do remeber
那么你确实记得
Candy man
小伙们
Mr. Potochic
Potochic先生
Mr. Scofield
斯科菲尔德先生
No,thank you
不,谢谢
Medication is mandatory. Just a mild sedative prescripted by Dr. Tencredi. Come on
服药是强制性的,不过是医生开的一点镇静药
Can I talk to her directly? I'm feeling better
我能和她直接谈么?我已经好多了
Oh really? that's great Now take the pill
很好,吃药
Take them,they are good
吃吧,味道不错
I'm fine,thank you
不必了,谢谢
Carter! Can you come here for a sec? Carter!
来一下
Scofield went J-cat?
斯科菲尔德精神失常?
It Sure did I saw him come into, I knew he's gonna crack first time I saw.
看他进去的样子,就知道撑不住了
So he's not coming back here.
那么他不回来了?
Doubt it.They got him in the whack shack.
大概是关了紧闭的关系
What about sucre?
苏克雷呢?
He's in ad seg. Why?
他在隔离区,怎么?
Middle cell,middle tier,prime piece of real estate.
中层中段,房地产的好料
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你我想到一块了?
Maybe.
大概
We promise to keep it a single for a couple of months,auction it off.
作为单人间几个月,拍卖掉
Make it happen.
那就干吧
I don't need medication.
我不需要吃药
Swallow it,or it's going in the rear door.
吞了,不然就走"后门"
All gone?
都吃了?
Nice.
很好
You were right,haywire.
你是对的,海威尔
I did steal your toothpaste, and you drew that tattoo from memory,
我确实偷了牙膏,你靠记忆画了纹身
and I need you to do it again.
我要你再做一次
Middle cell,cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
中段,冬暖夏凉
How much you asking? How much you got? -
你要多少? -你有多少?
$200
$200.
Got a deal?
成交?
Deal.
成交
Now get your ass out of here and I'll put in the transfer.
现在出来,我给你换
Hey,man,
伙计
the toilet's leaking.
马桶在漏水
Look,it's dripping.
瞧,在滴水
I'll put in a work order. It'll be replaced in 24 hours.
我去报修,24小时内弄好
You got it,boss.
好吧,头儿
I heard you was moving some real estate.
我听到你在卖房产
Already been moved.
已经卖了
That scofield's cell?
斯科菲尔德的囚室?
Not anymore.
不再是了
Close up 40!
关门,40号!
that's you daughter?
你女儿?
My wife game me this when she was born.
女儿出生时,妻子给了我这个
Outliving your wife is bad enough.
妻子离你而去已经够糟...
Outliving your daughter--
如果女儿再离你而去...
no man should have to endure that.
没人能够承受得了
How long does she have?
她还有多少时间?
Hospital says a week,
医院说一个星期
maybe two.
也许两个星期
We got us a problem.
出问题了
Mojo's moving in scofield's cell, and that ain't all.
莫乔要搬进斯科菲尔德的囚室,这还不算完...
He's bitching about the toilet, so geary's putting in a work order.
他在抱怨马桶,于是吉尔里去报修了
They move that toilet...
一旦动了马桶...
they find the hole.
他们会发现
We are all screwed.
我们就挂了
200. How much mojo promise him?
$200.莫乔给他多少钱?
Oh,gomer,see,you had me scared there for a second.
哦,傻瓜,害我紧张兮兮
I hear you got a cell.
我听说你有个囚室
Not anymore.
现在没了
And if you were smart, you'd keep quiet about that.
你要是够聪明,最好闭嘴
Hey,look,I'll double what you're getting.
我给你双倍
I'm getting $250.
原先是250
$500? Ain't a problem. 500?
没问题
I ain't talking cigarettes and extra chow line desserts here.
我不是说香烟和饭后甜点
I'm talking green paper with dead white guys on it.
我是说印有死人头的绿色纸片
I said it ain't a problem.
我说过没问题
Come on.
Where?
去哪?
It's a surprise.
给你惊喜
I don't wear a diaper.
我不穿纸尿裤
I never said you did.
我没说你穿
Then what are you doing?
那你要干嘛?
You got something in your teeth.
牙缝有东西
What? Oh,yeah.Right there. -
什么? -就在这
I don'T. It's right there in the back. -
没有,-在这后面
come on.
来吧
why are you doing this?
干嘛这样?
I am helping you.
我在帮你
Remember what you used to call those little pills?
记得你怎么形容这些药丸?
"Invisible handcuffs."
"无形的枷锁"
Handcuffs on your mind.
锁住你的头脑
You hate them,remember?
你恨它们,记得么?
You got a phone call.
你的电话
Who is it? Your son.It's an emergency. -
谁? -你儿子,紧急
Oh,L.J.,What were you thinking,kid?
小L.J.你在想什么?
I don't care what happens to me anymore,okay?
我不在乎什么后果
They won. They'll always win.
他们赢了,他们总会赢
I just wanted to take one of them down with me.
我只想把他们拉下水
Put veronica back on.
让维罗妮卡接电话.
Lincoln?
林肯?
What are the charges?
指控是什么?
Attempted murder.
谋杀未遂
He's also being arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather.
他还会因母亲和继父的谋杀案被传唤
I guess bail's out of the question?
不能假释?
Exactly.
没错
Anything you can do?
你能帮上忙么?
Right now,his only shot is if we can get him tried as a minor.
现在唯一的机会是看,能否作为未成年人受审
But he needs to show some remorse.
但要表现出懊悔
I need to sell to the court that he was just a scared kid.
要让法庭相信,他只是个吓坏的孩子
Where his head's at right now, he won't listen to me.
不论怎样,他都不听我的
He'll listen to me. I need to see him.
他听我的,我要见他
Lincoln,there's no way.
林肯行不通
He gets tried as an adult,he may as well sit in my lap in the chair.
如果他作为成年人受审,会和我一起坐电椅
You got to do something,veronica.
你要做些什么,维罗妮卡.
Okay,I'll petition the D.O.C,
好,我会找D.O.C,
but it's a million-to-one shot they'll let you out to see him.
但只有万分之一的机会,允许你出去见他
All right. Trumpets Yo,trumpets.
好,trumpets
Yo,I got to round up all outstanding debts that are due asap,all right?
尽快收回所有的外贷,好么?
Do it right now?
现在?
Like yesterday,all right?
和昨天一样
I'll put it out there.Good.
马上搞定,很好
are you insane?
你疯了吗?
You are done,bodyguard.
你的任务结束了,保镖
Lincoln's son,a 16-year-old pothead, managed to track you down and shoot you.
林肯的儿子,一个16岁的瘾君子,设法跟踪并杀了你
You are now a witness in his criminal investigation.
你现在是他犯罪调查的证人了
I can still do my job.
我还可以做我的工作
You are not to make a move on burrows under any circumstance.
在任何情况下,你都不能再碰这件事了
We make that call.
我们来做
You know what,trixie?
你知道吗,特里克茜?
There are actually higher agendas here.
实际上,还有更重要的事
Yes,there are,and they don't belong to you.
的确有,但不属于你
Paul kellerman no longer works for the secret service.
保罗.凯勒曼不再为特勤处工作
You're just good ol'owen kravecki from now on.
从现在起,你叫做ol'owen kravechi
Have I made myself clear?
我说得够清楚了吧?
hey.
I need you to focus.
我需要你精力集中
I need you to remember what you drew.
我希望你能记得你画过的东西
Haywire.
海威尔.
Time for group.
集体活动时间
Come on,buddy.Let's go.
快点兄弟们,快走
It's a path.
那是一条路
Yes.
是的
It is a path.
那是一条路
Let's go.
走吧
So,what's up,man?
什么意思,兄弟?
Here's the thing.
是这样
You got nothing coming.
你现在什么也没有了
All your outstanding markers,they're mine now.
你曾经的辉煌纪录,现在都是我的了
Is that so?
就这些?
You got a problem with it, go cry to your new crew--
你现在有麻烦了,去对着你的新朋友哭吧
t-bag and the white boys. t-bag
和那个白人
Oh...'kay,so that's what this is all about.
哦...好吧,就是这样呀
This is about staying true to your own.
这是一个人的本色问题
Well,you know what,man?
好吧,你知道吗?
I can have tea with the grand wizard of the kkk if I want,
如果我愿意,我可以和,和3K党的头子坐在一起喝茶
and I still get my money.
而且我还要拿到钱
You got that,little boy?
听懂了吗,小子?
No. We don't got that.
不,我们不理解
Now,out of respect for what you once were,
出于对你曾经的所作所为的尊敬
I'm gonna let you walk away.
我可以让你平安走开
you were right.
你是对的
The pills don't let me see the pathway.
这些药会让我忘记那条路
That's a pathway to hell.
那天通往地狱的路
No,it's not.
不,这不是
It's just the opposite.
恰恰相反
I remember.
我记得
Whoo! Looks like the bank of africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.
哦,看起来像是非洲的银行不允许取钱
Look,we are gonna have to find another way to get that money,okay?
我们必须寻找别的方式来得到那些钱,可以吧?
Well,then I reckon it ain't too much of a problem for our friend here to rummage up,ain't that so,D.B.?
我想过了,不难找到方法,不是吗, D.B.?
A) I'm not D.B. Cooper,
首先,我不是D.B 库伯
and b) there's no visitation today.
其次,今天不是探访日
Which means that none of us can get any money from the outside world.
也就是说,没有人能从外面的世界弄到钱
I guess that only leaves us with one real option.
我想,我们只有一个选择了
The kitchen game.
厨房游戏
Gambling?
赌博?
That's your solution?
这就是你的方法?
Uh-huh. Son,trust me.
孩子,相信我
When I play cards,it ain't gambling.
我玩牌那不叫赌博
There's maybe five people in this country that can do what I do with a deck of cards.
在这个国家,也许只有五个人,可以想我一样玩牌
So why are you just bringing this up now?
那你为什么现在才说?
'Cause if jesus over there catches you sleeving aces in the kitchen game,
因为如果在赌博中那边的杰西发现你袖子里的A
well,let's just say there are lots of knives handy.
这么说吧,任何东西都可以变成刀
Of course,you need 50 bucks just for the sit-in, and since we don't have any money,
当然,你需要至少50美元才能开始玩,而现在我们没有钱
I'd say we're in a catch-double-deuce.
我只能说这既是盘点又是赛点
You sit right here.
你坐在这里
Take this.
拿着这个
And this.
还有这个
Oh,no...it's gone.
哦,不...路消失了
That's why I need you to fix it.
所以我才需要你修补它
That's why I need you to remember what was there before.
所以我才需要你回忆这里以前是什么
Oh,this is bad.
哦,太糟糕了
You can't break a path.
你不能破坏路
Then it doesn't lead anywhere.
不然你那里也去不成
That's right.
是呀
That's why I need you to remember what was there before it was broken.
所以我才需要你回忆,这里被损坏以前是什么
I remember.
我想
I remember the demons.
我记得魔鬼
Wait,maybe they were pilgrims.
等等,也许他们是朝圣者
They were pointing the way, they were saying,
他们在指着方向,说着
"this is the way, this is the way."
“就是这条路,就是这条路”
I can't see it.
我看不见
I can see it,but I-I can't see it.
我看不见,但我,我看不见
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
Hey!
嗨!
I need you to give sucre a message.
我需要你帮我给苏克雷递个消息
Tell him I'm okay,
告诉他我很好
and that I'm trying to fill in the blanks.
我正在努力填补空白的地方
He'll know what that means.
他会知道我的意思
You're trying to fill in the blanks?
你在努力填补空白?
Just do it. Please.
照做就是,谢了
What the hell am I gonna do now?
我现在可怎么办?
You've been down on 13 as long as I can remember.
在我的记忆中,你已经在下面待了13年了
Why the sudden interest in moving?
为什么突然想搬?
Second-story units like this don't come on the market too much.
二层的号子不是时时都有的
I figure since I'm getting on in age, maybe it's time I retired in comfort.
我想我变老了,也许该找个舒服的地方退休
Open on 40.
打开40号
Make it quick.
快一点
Hey... bob vila,it's a cell.
嗨... 鲍勃.维拉,这只是个房间
Quit kicking the tires and make a decision.
快点理出头绪,然后做个决定
I'll give you 100 bucks for her.
为这房子,我会给你100美元
You wasted my time.Get the hell out of here.
你在浪费我的时间,赶快离开这里
Sorry,boss.
抱歉,先生
I thought it was a good bid.
我以我给的不少了
Close on 40.
关上40号门
Hello,benjamin.
你好,本杰明
Now,let me see,minted in 19 and... seventy-two.
让我看看...印制于19...72年
That's your buy-in.
这是你的资本
The rest is up to you. Damn...
剩下的就看你的了
keep walking,peckerwood.
一直走,啄木鸟
Got the buy-in for the card game.
我们现在有赌博的资本了
Go get our money,boy.
小子,去赚钱吧
Unfortunately,you and i are gonna have to be partners in this endeavor.
不幸的是,这场赌博,你我必须搭档
Oh,hell,no.
哦,见鬼,不
I don't play cards;I'm a dice man.
我不玩纸牌,我是玩骰子的
Look,all you need to know is this:
你需要做的仅仅是
Every time I deal,you bet big and never fold.
每次我发牌,你只需要赌大一点,不要认输
See,if I'm winning every time I deal, I end up with a colombian necktie,
你知道,如果我每次自己发牌都赢,我会被哥伦比亚领带勒死
you know what I'm saying?
你知道我什么意思吧?
But if you're the one raking in all the cash,
但如果你赢了很多钱
well,I seriously doubt anyone would ever think you and I are working together.
我相信没有人会怀疑到我们是一伙的
Excuse me.
请问
I've been all over town-I can't find a charger for this.
我找了整个小镇,也没有能够找到给它充电的东西
Well,let me check. Thanks. -
让我找找看,-谢谢
How you doing,savrinn?
你好呀,savrinn?
Where's your girl?
那个女孩在哪里?
She's doing her job,all right?
她在工作,可以吧?
Filing a petition down at the courts.
在法庭上提出呈请
She'll... she'll be at my place in about an hour.
她将...她一个小时左右会到我那里
See,that was easy.
你看,这很简单
I shouldn't have to chase you down to get that information.
我本不需要跟踪你来获得这些信息
Why don't you just take a step back?
那你为什么不往后退一步呢?
Why don't you remember who you're talking to,who I work for?
你难道忘记了你在和谁说话,还有我为谁工作?
You need to keep an eye on veronica donovan.
你必须盯着维罗妮卡.多诺万
Not some of the time;all of the time.
不是有时,是一直盯着
'Cause pretty soon,we're gonna call in our favor,
因为很快,会有人向我们提出要求
unless you want to go back on our deal.
除非你打算背弃我们的交易
No.
Good.
Be in touch.
保持联系
Haywire
海威尔.
Haywire...
海威尔...
did you take your meds?
你把药吃了?
Come on.
好吧
You got something in your teeth again.
你的牙里有塞东西
You should be careful when you tell people to remember things,michael.
迈克尔你应该小心一点,当你告诉别人回忆一些什么的时候
Because I remember everything now.
因为我现在想起来了
I remember how you set me up!
我想起来你是怎么陷害我的!
How you smashed your own head...
你是怎么打破自己的头...
and had me sent back here.
让我被送到这里
I also...
我还...
remember this.
记得这个
The pathway.
那条路
Your map.
你的地图
Your escape.
你逃跑
Give me that.
把它给我
Don'T. Don'T.
不要,不要
Now,do I tear this up...
现在,我该撕开它...
...or do you tell me exactly where and when you're doing this?
或者你告诉我,你做这些的确切时间和地点?
It starts in the basement. Okay. -
是从地下室开始,-好的
This line leads from a hatch in the coal room to this pipe system here.
这条线从加煤房的舱门口,到管道四通
And that runs to the infirmary.
而这里通向医务室
That's how we'll get out.
我们就将这样出去
I just need to get out of psych ward to set things up.
我只需要离开精神病区,做点准备
Three days after I'm gone,
三天后,我就走了
I'll come back up through the basement and get you out.
我会从地下室回来,然后带你出去
You're just telling me what I want to hear. No,I'm not. -
你说的真是我想要的,-不,不是
I need you to let me get us out of here.
我需要你,帮我们离开这里
I need you to trust me.
我需要你相信我
If you try to screw me over again,I'll kill you.
如果你试图再骗我一次,我会杀了你
Hey.
Hey. How did it go?
嗨,怎么样了?
Filing the petition was easy.
填个呈请书很容易
Getting it approved,that's a whole 'nother story.
让它通过,就完全不同了
You found the charger?
你找到充电器了?
Oh,yeah.
噢,对
Why didn't you plug it in?
你为什么不插上呢?
I was just,uh...
我只是在..呃.
just thinking for a minute.
想事情
About what?
想什么?
Nothing.
没什么
We're in business.
这下有事做了
What is it?
什么?
His entire phone book is still in here-- 322 numbers.
他全部的联系电话还在--322个号码
No open seats. Gotta wait. C-note
没位置了,等着吧,C-note,
crap or get off the pot.
跟还是不跟
I'm thinking.
我在考虑
We ain't betting on cpt here,man.
我们可不像黑人那样悠哉,小子
Either you going to see his bet or you can go outside
你要不下注,要不滚蛋
and million con march or whatever your people do.
滚去参加什么百万囚犯大游行之类的,你们这些人爱做的
Either way,get on with it,son.
自己选,小子
I'm in.
我跟
Three bitches,
三个婊
bitches.
婊子
What you holding?
你的牌?
You tell me.
你告诉我
Full house.
三拖二
Full house?
三拖二?
That's a concept a mexican should be quite familiar with,eh,jesus?
墨西哥人应该很熟悉这个吧?呃, 杰西?
She said what?
她说什么?
She said,in unequivocal terms,
她说,很明确地表明
that I was not to move on burrows.
我不能对巴罗斯动手
Whatever their agenda is with burrows,it is not the same as ours.
不管他们想把巴罗斯怎么样,他们的计划肯定和我们不同
This whole business with his father--
他父亲的事
it interferes with the one thing that we set out to do in the first place--
干扰了我们的首要计划
put lincoln burrows in the ground.
放任,林肯.巴罗斯
If he lives,
如果他不死
you're the one that stands to lose,not the company.
你会输掉,而不是公司
They get themselves another candidate,
他们可以找另外的候选人
and you're the one that suffers the brunt of it.
然后你就是承担后果的人
Then maybe it's time we broke ranks.
那么也许到了我们打破规矩的时候了
We do that,they'd pull support for the campaign.
我们这么做,他们不会再支持竞选活动
You know that,don't you?
你明白这点,是吗?
That is...
那是...
if they know,paul.
在他们知道的情况下,保罗
mmm! Smell that kitty.
唔!闻一闻
Jacks or better,
大小鬼,还是更好
trips to win.
赢上三倍
Last hand.
最后一手
I'm tired of losing all my money today.
我不想在今天输掉我的所有钱
How much you up?
你有多少?
I don't know. $300.
我不知道. 300块
Does it hurt? What? -
痛吗? -什么?
The horseshoe up your ass.
被踢屁股的感觉
Rather be lucky than good,ping-pong.
运气比打法重要,乒乓
Misdeal.
掉牌了
Bury the card.
这张牌废掉
Man,I don't care if y'all saw my card.
兄弟,我不在乎你们看见我的牌
Yeah,I bet you don'T.
对,我想你不在乎
Bury the card,young blood.
废掉,小子
Hey,chill,wrinkles.
嘿,冷静,苦瓜脸
Ain't my fault saltine here got a sloppy deal.
这咸鱼发坏牌又不是我的错
Aw,that there was just uncalled for.
我又不是故意的
Now,all right. You know what?
现在,好了,你知道吗?
I'll tell you what. I'm going to deal another hand,
我告诉你怎么做,我会重新发一手
you gonna be such a baby about it.
你真像个孩子
On a misdeal,you bury the card,
发错了牌要废掉
finish out the hand.
发完这一手
House rules.
这是我的规矩
Warden.
典狱长
I have some good news for you,linc.
我有好消息,林肯.
Somehow,your lawyer's petition went through.
你的律师的呈请通过了
The department of corrections is allowing you a one- hour visit with your son.
你有一个小时的时间去看你的儿子
I've never seen one of these granted before...
我从没看见过这样的呈请通过
ever.
从来没有
Good lawyers.
好律师
No lawyer's that good.
不可能这么好
I'll make the travel arrangements,but this is not going to be a ride in the country.
我会安排你的转运,但这可不是全国巡游
You're gonna be y-cuffed,and the men are gonna be heavily armed.
你会被Y字形链铐,全副武装的人看守你
I don't want any problems.
我不想有任何问题
There won't be; I just want to see my son.
不会有的,我只想见我的儿子
I'll bet all I got.
我全押上
$82.
一共82
You better have some aces shoved up there with that horseshoe,or that pot's mine.
你最好有一堆A要不然这些钱就归我了
You in or out?!
跟还是退出?!
I'm in.
我跟
And I raise you $74.
而且再加74.
I said I only got $82 left.
我说了我只有82块
Then I guess you're out of luck.
那你太不走运了
You never heard of a gentleman's game?
你没听说过绅士的游戏?
Yes,I have,but this ain't it.
对,我听说过,但这次不是
You want to borrow some money?
你要借点钱?
Ask your boys.
问你的小弟要
But I'm in here to make money,bro.
但我来是赚钱的,兄弟
You want welfare,
你要福利?
you'd better vote democrat.
你最好去投民主党的票
If you know what's good for you,
你知道你应该怎么做?
you'll stay away from me in the yard.
你最好在操场上离我远点
you think you're smarter than me?
你以为比我聪明?
no! No! No,no,no!
不!不!不,不,不!
there's a pathway--
那儿有一条通道--
no,there's a pathway!
不,那儿有条通道!
There's a pathway!
那儿有条通道!
He's trying to escape! He's trying to escape--
他想逃跑!他想逃跑--
this is his map!
这是他的地图!
He set me up!
他骗我!
Zap him!
电他!
there he is.
他来了
Hey boss,
嘿,头
I think you dropped something,man.
我想你掉了什么东西,老兄
That's half a gino.
这里是500块
So when do I move in?
那我什么时候搬进去?
You don'T. What? -
你不去,-什么?
Come on,chief,now,we had a deal.
别这样,头,我们说好了
Renegotiation: The price is $700 now.
重新谈判,现在的价钱是700块
That ain't right. I just gave you $500.
这不对,我才给了你500块
What you gave me was a down payment.
你给我的是定金
If you can't come up with the rest,well...
如果你交不出剩下的,那么...
no,no,no,no,no! Wait,wait,wait.
不,不,不不!等等
Hold on. One minute,all right?
等一下,就一分钟, 好吗?
Man,he's trying to shake us down.
兄弟,他想摆脱我们,老大,他变价钱了
I'm gonna need that watch.
我需要你的表
Not an option.
别想
Look,would you rather be looking at a picture of your daughter
你是愿意看着照片想你的女儿...
or holding her in your arms once you get outside?
还是想出去把她抱在怀里?
look,man,father time owed me a few bones.
看,老爹欠我些东西
He gave me this in trade.
他还给我这个
That should be more than enough to cover it.
这样应该够了吧
Eh,not bad.
呃,真不坏
Your problem is somebody already gave me $700 for the cell, so
但问题是已经有人给我700块,订下了那间牢房,所以-
you're S.O.L.
你出局了
No! Hey,whoa,whoa!
不!嘿,喂,喂!
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下,等一下
So you're just gonna take my money and walk?
你就这样拿着我的钱走开?
Yeah,well, write your congressman.
没错,你写投诉信好了
Oh,come on!
老天啊!
hey.
Hi.
They said you wanted to talk to me.
他们说你有话要和我说
Yeah,yeah.
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
好啊
Please.
请坐
Thanks. Okay.
谢谢
I made you something.
我做了个东西给你
It's an ashtray.
是个烟灰缸
Um... I don't smoke.
呃,...我不抽烟
Yeah,I know. But,uh,
对,我知道,但是,,呃
they only let us make these and jewelry,
他们只让我们做这些和首饰
and I didn't figure you for the macaroni necklace type.
我想你也不会喜欢胶泥做的项链
It's very sweet. Uh...
你真好...
how about we talk about how you're doing?
你在这里过得怎么样?
I think we both know I don't belong here.
我想你我都清楚,我不属于这儿
I don't remember much about that night, but
那晚上的事我不太记得了,但...
being locked up in ad seg,
被关在禁闭室里
something must've snapped.
也许我是有点崩溃
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是...
I think I've had enough of arts and crafts.
我已经受够了美术和手工活
but that's your call.
这都是你安排的
And the doctors here do say that you've been acting fine.
这里的医生说你表现得很好
The problem is that if you don't tell the pope who burned you,
如果你还是不告诉监狱长,谁把你烧伤的
he's gonna lock you back up in ad seg.
他还会把你关到禁闭室
And after a couple days of that, you're gonna be right back here.
之后你又得回到这里
Michael,I hate what happened to you,
迈克尔我知道你的伤势
and I hate that you're here.
我也不想看到你呆在这儿
But you have got to let me help you.
但你得让我帮助你才行
If you want to get out of psych ward,and stay out,
如果你想从精神病区出去,而且不再回来
you've got to tell the pope the truth about that burn.
你必须告诉监狱长事实
Out with the old,
脏的拿出来
in with the new,cons.
新的拿进去,伙计们
I got a message from your cellie,bro.
兄弟,你的室友有个口信给你
He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks.
他说他很好,他正在试图填补空白
Did he say he's trying,
他是说他在试
or that he already got the blanks filled in?
还是已经补好了?
Yo,man,I don't know. I didn't write it down.
伙计,我不知道,我又没写下来
Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.
现在你要告诉他我把洞补上了
Yeah,yeah, I'm done with your little secrets and messages,bro.
我已经受够你们的小秘密和口信了,兄弟
I saw scofield's back.
我看见了斯科菲尔德的背
He's got a burn in the same spot as the burn in that guard's shirt.
他背上有烧伤,就在我借给你的警卫服被烧坏的地方
I don't know what you're doing but I have an idea,huh?
我不知道你们在做什么,但我大概也猜得到
And I'm through helping you until you tell me what's going on.
除非你告诉我,我不会再帮你们
I can't,bro.
我不能,兄弟
Then good luck in the hole,jefe.
那祝你好运了,jefe
No,no,no,no,no! Wait,wait.
不,等等
Manche.
曼彻.
Who's that?
那是谁?
That's linc,bro.
那是林肯
Linc the sink? Yeah. -
吊死鬼林肯? -对.
Come here.
过来
I think we can work something out.
我想我们能想出办法
All I can say is,before I get out of here,geary will pay.
在我出去之前,我要吉尔里付出代价
Believe that.
我说到做到
No one's getting outta here if maintenance goes to replacing scofield's toilet.
如果维修工去换了斯科菲尔德的马桶,就没人能出去了
I got a way to help you with your scofield problem.
我有办法帮你们解决斯科菲尔德的问题
What'd you say,slim?
你说什么,,瘦子?
I said I got a way to help you with...
我说我有办法解决...
who the hell said we had a problem?
谁他妈地说我们有问题?
It's cool,man. Relax.
冷静,伙计,放松
Lincoln and sucre told me everything. Lincoln
林肯和苏克雷都告诉我了
What in the hell did they tell you?
他们他妈的说了什么?
Exactly what did they tell you?
他们到底告诉了你什么?
Everything. They said I can come with you,
所有的事,他们说我能和你们一起走
you know,on early parole,
如果我能把他从精神病区弄出来...
if I can help get the fish outta psych.
我就能比假释还早点出去
What're we,the a-train?
我们成了什么了?公共汽车?
Everyone gets to ride with us?
人人都来上?
Why don't you take a walk, before I give you a smack?
在我揍你之前给我滚远点!
You got another solution to our situation?
你有别的办法吗?
I didn't think so.
我想没有
Me
and my cuz and lincoln...
和苏克雷还有林肯...
came up with something.
想了个办法
Now,it can work...
能成功...
but it's risky.
但是很冒险
You ready to get out of this aquarium,fish?
你准备好出去了吗,新仔?
assure me I'll be protected.
你保证以后一定要保护我
Michael,you know me well enough by now.
迈克尔你对我很了解
Such assurances are not necessary.
你不需要这样的保证
With all due respect,warden,
不是冒犯,监狱长
if I had been protected in the first place, none of this would have happened.
如果我真的有受到保护,这样的事就不会发生
A name.
说名字
Geary.
吉尔里.
Geary?
吉尔里?
He shakes cons down for money,
他向犯人勒索钱财
anything he can get his hands on.
一切他能到手的东西
He knew I went to college, so he must've...
他知道我念过大学,他一定以为...
he must've thought I was rich or something.
他一定觉得我有钱
Anyway,when,uh... when I couldn't pay up,
当我付不出来的时候
he held me down with one arm,
他一手把我按倒...
and burned me with the other.
一手拿东西烫我
I don't know what he used,but...
我不知道他用的是什么,但...
it was hot as hell.
非常烫
What a surprise.
要了命了
Disconnected.
居然断线
250 businesses,72 residences,
250个行业,72地区
covering all 50 states...
分布于所有50个州...
london,martinique,jakarta,dakar...
还有伦敦,马提尼克,雅加达,达喀尔...
all the numbers out of service.
所有的号码都停机了
As soon as quinn disappeared, they must've erased the paper trail within days.
奎因一消失,他们就将所有资料都消去了
Is there anything they can't do?
还有什么是他们做不到的吗?
my P.I. Buddy in dc.
我有个在华府的朋友说
What if I send him all this,
如果我们把这些都寄给他
see if he can make a connection between the numbers?
也许他能找出号码间的联系?
I'll tell him I need it asap.
我会尽早联系他
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's no big deal.
没什么
I'll just overnight him all this stuff.
我只是让他熬个夜
No. For everything.
不,所有这些都要谢谢你
For hanging in there, keeping me going.
你一直陪着我,我才能一路走下来
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
没什么
Guy with a six era signs for four mil a year.
有人签到一年400万的工作
Sucks at his job,he still gets a raise.
工作逊毙了,但还是得到升官
You suck at your job.
你工作就逊毙了
You should ask the pope for a raise.
你应该让监狱长提升你啊
Very funny.
很好笑哦
Warden,what brings you to our little clubhouse?
监狱长,你怎么会来我们的小俱乐部?
Hey,what gives?
嗨,你干什么?
Hey,that was a gift from my old man.
嗨,这是我老爸给的礼物
Since when is your name charles
什么时候你叫查尔斯了?
and your dad's name ann?
你老爸叫安?
This is a railroad.
有人陷害我
I didn't do nothing!
我什么都没做!
Don't look at me like I'm some con.
别像看囚犯一样看我
You're as crooked as scoliosis.
你也不干净
I don't get caught.
我从不会被逮住
When we get there,
我们到了之后
I'll take you out of the y-cuffs and put you in a four-piece.
我会把你的手脚分别铐起来
Got it?
懂了?
Got it,boss.
懂了,头
You play nice, I play nice.
你表现好,我也对你客气点
Understand?
明白了?
Got it.
明白
She's here.
她来了
I've got her.
在我这儿
Scofield. For readmittance to gen pop. Scofield
斯科菲尔德重新回到普通区
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Thanks.
谢谢
I never thought I'd be so glad to be back in my cell.
从没想过回到牢房会那么高兴
um... pope...
监狱长...
wanted me to give you this.
要我把这个给你
What the hell are you staring at,anyway?
你到底在看什么?
Everything.
所有这一切

重点单词   查看全部解释    
covering ['kʌvəriŋ]

想一想再看

n. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的

 
navigate ['nævi.geit]

想一想再看

vi. 航行,驾驶,操纵 vt. 航行,驾驶

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
population [.pɔpju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数

联想记忆
screw [skru:]

想一想再看

n. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物
v.

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使放心,确保

联想记忆
ward [wɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 守卫,监护,受监护人,病房,行政区
vt

 
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 
endure [in'djuə]

想一想再看

vt. 忍耐,容忍
vi. 持久,持续

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第一季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。