手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第一季 > 正文

越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16集 几星期前被炒鱿鱼

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rough night?

艰苦的一晚?
I got your message. What's the problem?
我收到你的信息了,怎么了?
I lost my keys.
我把钥匙给丢了
Where'd you find them?
在哪找到的?
Four feet that way.
那边4英尺处
Must've dropped them.
我一定是掉在那了
How you doing? It's been a while.
你怎么样,好久不见了
Fine. How are you?
不错。你呢?
Cold.
很冷
I, uh... I need to talk to you about something.
我想和你谈些事情
Grab some lunch at Fascastti's? I have to get back to work. -
一起吃顿午饭吧,-我还要上班
Speaking of which, I heard you got fired a few weeks ago.
我听说你几星期前被炒鱿鱼了?
What was it this time?
这次又是什么原因?
You really want to know?
你真想知道?
Or you're just enjoying the view from your high horse?
还是抱着居高临下的态度询问我?
You know what I want?
知道我怎么想吗
To not have to be the older brother to my older brother.
我不想做你的弟弟
What you doing here, Crab?
你在这干什么,Crab?
Long time no see, Mr. Linc. Where you been?
很久不见了,林肯先生,去哪了啊?
Mu... Here and there. Mm. -
随便转
I'm gonna get your 90 grand, all right...
我没9万块钱还你
Oh, relax, man, that debt's already been paid.
放松,钱已经有人付了
By who?
谁付的
Someone who likes to do people favors.
乐于助人的一人
I don't know what it is you're thinking you're getting,
我不知道钱是怎么回事
but let's be clear about something.
我直说了
It's gonna be a few days before I get the money lined up.
我筹到钱之前还要再缓一下
Let's not kid ourselves.
别开玩笑了
You can't get anywhere near that kind of money.
你不可能还那笔钱
So let's talk about what you can do for me.
我们还是谈谈你能为我做的事吧
Allies are like family. We have disagreements,
同盟就像家庭一样,我们会有不同意见
but we always seem to smooth things out by Thanksgiving.
但是好在我们总会得出平和的结论
Okay, if you had to choose...
好的,如果你要选择
Vice President Reynolds or Kathy in HR?
是副总统雷诺兹,还是人力资源的凯西
I'll take door number three.
我选第3个
Come on, if you had to choose.
得了吧,你必须要选
The chick in HR.
人力资源怎么样?
Michael never cared much for blondes.
迈克尔对金发女人不感兴趣
V.
你好,维罗妮卡
How you doing, Michael?
你过得怎么样,迈克尔?
Um, good. I'm good. How are you?
还不错,你呢?
I'm okay.
我过得还行
You know, I'm over at Glazer & Ross.
我在Glazer and Ross公司上班
Lawyer number 97.
97号律师
Benefits are good.
待遇不错
How's Lincoln?
林肯怎么样?
You guys haven't talked?
你们没聊过?
No, not for a few years. He kind of dropped off the radar.
几年都没怎么说过话了,他几乎象失踪一样
How is he?
他还好?
He's, um...
他.....
He's... He's Linc.
他就是他,没变
I don't care who the guy is. I ain't killing no one.
不管是谁,我都不会杀
I must have missed the part where I gave you a choice.
你没听懂,你没的选择
Black leather jacket.
黑皮夹克
Two buttons down the front, three on each sleeve.
正面两颗纽扣,袖子上有三颗
One missing on his left-- no, right arm.
右边少一颗
Jeans. Faded.
褪色的牛仔裤
Stain on the right knee.
左膝盖位置有块污渍
He does bad things to good people.
他对好人做坏事
Think of this as a $90,000 bullet.
想象下,一发子弹就值9万
You start fresh,
我们就两清了
and you keep me from finding out if there's someone in your life you will do something for.
我也不用关心你还在乎的人
Uh, I should... I should call you a cab.
我应该帮你叫辆出租车
You know how you can tell God is a man?
你怎么知道上帝是男人
Shoes.
脱鞋
Oh!
Easy.
小心点
I'm sorry.
不好意思
What?
怎么?
It's, uh...
是...
You're gonna answer it?
要接吗?
He'll leave a message.
他会留消息的
He always does.
他一向如此
Michael, it's Linc.
迈克尔,我是林肯
I need your help, bro.
我需要你帮助
I'm in something real bad. I can't get out of it.
事情糟透了,我脱不了身
I need you to straighten me out. My head is all messed up and...
我需要你帮我理清头绪
Anyway, it's real important, bro.
这很重要,弟弟
You gotta call me.
你一定要打回来
You gotta call me now.
现在就打
We can't do this.
我不能这样
I know.
我理解
I know.
我理解
I'll call you a cab.
我帮你叫出租
Did we get him?
拍到他了吗?
I believe we did, partner.
我想是的,搭档
Are you kidding?
你在玩笑吧?
Fernado, we should've whooped that guy's ass. fernado
我真想狠揍那小子
Please, only time I seen you whoop some ass is when that old man cut in front of you at Arby's.
你算了吧,你唯一动手打人是排队有个老头插队那次吧
And he was, like, 102 and blind.
是啊,人家还是高度近视
With a plastic hip.
或者安装了假臀
Oh, my God.
天哪
What?
怎么了
Hey, they're waiting for you in 4B.
他们在4B等你
Oh, pull his film. I'll be there in a minute. Okay.
把他的X光片拿出来,我很快就到好的
Sergeant Franklin, you never cease to amaze me. Fanklin
中士,你一直都能让我吃惊
Is there anything you can't get here?
有什么是你弄不到的吗?
All right, a deal's a deal.
好吧,说话算话
Prison guard duty.
监狱守卫任务
Away from the front. Safest place you could be.
远离前线,很安全
Thank you.
谢谢
And my wife and daughter back home thank you, too, sir.
我的妻子孩子也会感谢你的
Hey. Hi. -
嘿,-嘿
Would you give us a minute? Thanks.
能让我们单独待会吗?
Have you been watching the news?
你看新闻了吗
Why?
怎么了?
It's Lincoln.
关于林肯的
I didn't do it.
我没做
Terrence Steadman
特伦斯.斯特德曼
The Vice President's brother
副总统的弟弟
Do you have any idea what they're gonna do to you?
你知道他们会怎么处置你吗
I didn't do it, man, it was a setup. I didn't do it.
我没做我是被陷害的,我没有做
You knew him.
你认识他
Steadman Who? Steadman. -
谁?斯特德曼
No.
不认识
You worked for his company. So what? -
你在他的公司工作,-那又怎么样?
From which you were fired a few weeks ago.
你几星期前被解雇了
I loaded containers in the warehouse. Never met the guy.
我只是在仓库装载箱子,从来没见过他
What the hell, Mike? You sound like one of the damn detectives.
怎么了,迈克尔,你听上去象个侦探
I'm just saying... You think I did it? -
我问问而已,-你认为是我干的
I heard you owe someone 90 grand.
我听说你欠别人9万块钱
Who told you that? People talk. -
谁告诉你的,-没有不透风的墙
And I know Steadman had a lot of money.
我知道斯特德曼很有钱
I may be a lot of things, but I'm not a murderer.
我是做过坏事,但我绝不是杀人犯
Then what were you doing in that garage last night?
你那晚在停车场做什么?
You admitted to the police you were there.
你向警察承认,你在那
Honestly, Linc,
实话说,林肯
I don't know how it's come to this.
我不知道怎么说
And you can't keep blaming Mom for dying
你不能把妈妈垂死
and Dad for leaving, because I was there, too.
爸爸离开当借口,因为那时我也在
Difference is, I got out.
不同的是,我挺了下来
Mom had life insurance, I took my half, put myself through school,
我拿了妈妈一半的寿险,用来念书
What did you do with your half, Linc?
你那一半怎么花了,林肯?
Everything's not how it looks, Michael.
事情不是看上去那样的,迈克尔
I hope for your sake, that's true.
希望你说的是真的
Here... here is where we want the turn to anger.
这里...这里...要表现出愤怒
Trust me, that won't be a problem.
相信我,这不成问题
Now remember to stress his record as a repeat offender.
强调他的犯罪记录,他是个惯犯
We need the public behind us if we want the death penalty.
如果要促成死刑,我们需要公众的支持
And where are we with Governor Tancredi?
坦克雷迪州长对此事的态度怎么样?
He has aspirations. He won't be a problem.
他这个人有野心,他知道怎么做
Uh, 30 seconds, Madam Vice President.
30秒倒数,副总统阁下
The papers have already crucified him.
报业呼声高涨,一致要求重判
The police say they got a phone call right after the murder
警方说他们在案发后马上接到电话
from someone claiming they saw Lincoln running from the garage.
有人说看见林肯从停车场跑出来
He was into someone for 90 grand.
他欠别人9万块
What do you need that kind of money for? Drugs? Bribes?
要这么多钱干什么?
Forget about what you want to be true.
吸毒?贿赂?
Let's look at this objectively.
不要一厢情愿,客观点看问题
Maybe you should, too. I am. -
你也应该客观,-我是的
All right, you know what? I promised I wouldn't say anything,
好吧,我保证过什么也不说
but I'm getting tired of you talking about him
但我看不下去你这么说他
like he's some guy from the neighborhood that you used to know.
好像他是社区里某个邻居
He's your brother. -I know -
他是你哥哥,-我知道
and I know he helped you out with your dad back in the day,
而且我知道他把这都归罪于爸爸
but you should see the kind of person he is now-- the kind of people he keeps friends with.
让他成为今天这样,是和那帮朋友混在一起的结果
You want to know what the 90 grand was for?
你想知道他的9万块花在哪了?
I think I do. You -
我想我知道,-你
What do you mean?
什么意思?
The money you got when you were 18 years old from your mother's life insurance.
你18岁时从妈妈的保险金里得到的
The money that paid for your degree,
帮你拿到学位,找到工作,买了大公寓的钱
that got you this job, that bought you your loft.
你母亲没有人寿保险
Your mother never had life insurance. That money came from Lincoln.
那钱是林肯弄来的
How? He borrowed it. -
怎么弄? -借的
Knew it would be tough to pay back,
他知道这钱有借无还,但他顾不了那么多了
but that didn't matter, because he thought you deserved it.
他认为你理应得到那笔钱
He also knew you'd never accept it if you knew it came from him.
他还知道如果说是他的钱,你绝不会接受
Michael....you are where you are because of your brother.
迈克尔,你有今天完全是因为你哥哥
You're telling me he is where he is because of me?
这么说,他有今天也是因为我
Why?
为什么?
Why didn't you tell me about the money?
为什么不告诉我钱的事?
Lincoln... No need to. Lincoln... -
林肯没必要
Who told you? Veronica?
谁说的?维罗妮卡?
What did she make of all this? About me?
她怎么看这事?
I don't know.
我不知道
Glad she got out when she did, huh?
还好她及时抽身
You know how she feels about you.
你知道她对你的感觉
It's been the same way ever since we were kids.
和我们小时候没什么改变
Yeah.
是啊
Lincoln
林肯...
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
For what?
道什么歉?
The night you called.
你打电话那晚
If we talked, maybe I could have stopped you...
如果我们说话了,也许我能阻止你
Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Then whose is it?
谁的错?
Listen up.
听着
You need to forget about this.
你要忘了这些
Move on. Work hard, do what you do.
向前走,努力工作,做想做的人
I can't do that.
我不能
Oh, yes, you can. And you will.
你可以的,而且你会的
Here's the part I don't understand.
我对这里还有疑问
All the evidence is lining up in a path that leads directly to you.
所有的证据都直接指向你
They say they have you on tape.
他们说有你的录像
Pulling the trigger.
扣动扳机
If you didn't kill Terrence Steadman...
如果你没杀特伦斯.斯特德曼
How the hell did someone make it look like you did?
他们怎么能弄的好像是你干的?
Perfect.
完美
Perfect's a strong word, Cuz.
完美这词有点过了吧
I got strong feelings, bro.
我有感觉,哥们
I'm telling you, she might be the one.
我跟你说,就是她了
She from the block?
她是这一区的?
Nope. Uptown. Pill hill.
不,她住城北,Peel Hill
Do you think you could hold on to a girl from the PH?
你以为你能搞定来自PH的女孩?
I want to take her out to dinner.
我想带她去吃饭
You'll see. Someplace real nice.
等着瞧,绝对是个高级地方
Come on, Fernando.
得了,费尔南多
How are you going to afford a place like that?
你哪来的钱上那种地方?
Open the drawer! Hey, hey, okay! -
开抽屉!开抽屉! -嘿嘿!好的
Open the drawer! Yo, yo! Okay, okay! -
打开抽屉! -好!好!
Quick! Quick! Quick! All right, okay! -
快快快! -好好好...
Now!
给我!
Actually... This is all I need.
其实一张就够了
Okay.
Appreciate your business, man.
谢谢你的帮助
A h...
下星期我就可以调离了
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
我从医院给你拿了礼物
I brought you a gift from the hospital.
送你一个医院的礼物
I'm telling you, this is like Christmas.
我简直在过圣诞节
And you... work at the north pole.
你...你在北极上班吗?
If the north pole had gunshot wounds and...
充斥枪伤和病人的北极
Seriously, I don't know how you work there.
说真的,我不知道你干吗在那里工作
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I like to help people.
我喜欢帮助别人
And you like helping yourself.
你还喜欢自助
And you like helping your friend.
喜欢帮助你的朋友
Oh, my God.
噢,上帝
Oh, my God!
噢,上帝
Can you hear?Are you Okay?
能听见么?你还好么?
Can you hear?Are you Okay?
能听见么?你还好么??
Call somebody! Who's got a telephone?! Call 911!
谁帮个忙,谁有电话打911
Help!
帮帮我
Are you a doctor?
你是医生?
Can you help us?
能不能帮我们?
Well, do something!
做点什么!
At ease.
稍息
The whiskey that you ordered, sir, will be here in a couple of days.
您要的威士忌几天后会到,长官
That's fine. I actually brought you here to talk to you about something else.
不是这个,我叫你来是说另一件事
Prisoner abuse report you filed?
虐囚的事你报告的?
Yes, sir.
是,长官
I need to know how far you're willing to go with this.
我希望知道你究竟想追究多深
Whatever it takes, sir.
不惜一切,长官
I particularly have no love for the desert donkeys,
我对这些沙漠驴子没有好感
but I do have some for the Geneva Convention.
但我懂得日内瓦公约
Something like this gets out,
一旦漏出风声
might open up our boys to similar treatment from the enemy.
我们自己被俘人员可能受到类似的折磨
I understand that, sir.
我明白,长官
But I'm not planning on calling a press conference.
我并不想搞成新闻发布会
What I'm saying is, what I saw was wrong,
我只想说,我所见到的是不人道的
and someone needs to take responsibility for it, sir.
有人要为此负责
All right.
好吧
Please take Mr. Franklin into custody.
请将富兰克林先生扣押
What? What the hell is going on, sir?!
怎么,发生什么事?
Sergeant Franklin, I'm hereby recommending
富兰克林军士,我在此宣布
that you be dishonorably discharged from the United States Army.
你已经从美国军队中除名
What?! For what?
什么?因为什么?
For engaging in illegal, black market...
参与非法黑市交易
You asked me to get that stuff!
是你命令我给你找那些东西
I kept it to myself.
但我不说出来
Maybe you should learn to do the same.
你该学学我
You can't do this. You can't do this!
你不能这么做!不能这么做!
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团有没有结果?
We have, Your Honor.
有,法官大人
What say you?
怎么说?
In the matter of The People of The State of Illinois v. Lincoln Burrows,
伊利诺伊州诉林肯.巴罗斯的案件
on the count of murder in the first degree,
指控被告一级谋杀
we find the defendant...
我们认为被告
guilty.
有罪
The defendant will remain in custody until one week from today,
被告将被关押,满一星期后
when we commence the penalty phase.
我们进入死刑阶段
Lincoln
林肯.
I'm so sorry, Linc.
我很抱歉,林肯
Don't be.
不要
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Know what I like? Hmm? -
知道我喜欢什么? -什么?
How after we make love...
我们做完爱以后...
you get this little puddle of water in your belly button.
你肚脐上这一小滩水
Fernando, that's sweat!
费尔南多,那是汗
And get out of there! It's disgusting there!
别弄,好恶心
I think it's beautiful.
我觉得好看
I think you're beautiful.
我觉得你好看
What do you want, Fernando?
你想要什么,费尔南多?
Oh, you got to give me a few more minutes.
你得容我缓几分钟
Stop!
别闹了
From the future.
我是说将来
What do you want from the future?
你将来想得到什么?
Would you run if I said you?
如果我说是你,你会跑掉么?
Would you chase me if I did?
如果我跑了,你要追我
I don't get it.
我不懂
All these commercials show brothers learning computer skills, new technologies.
广告里的黑人兄弟好像都学了电脑技术
Uncle Sam didn't teach me nothing but cadence and kill.
除了杀人,山姆大叔没教我们别的
You check over at the Price-Mart?
试过那个保安公司么?
Ain't hiring.
不招人
Especially with a brother with a dishonorable discharge.
特别是被部队除名的黑人
Goes right to the bottom of the pile.
直接打入地狱
How long you think you gonna keep this up?
你背着家里还要多久?
Until somebody gives me a job.
直到谁给我份工作
Nah, I'm talking about lying to Kacee.
我一直替你撒谎
Your unit's been on leave for a long damn time now.
你离开的时间够长了
Pretty soon they gonna stop thinking you're lucky, and she's gonna start asking questions.
很快她会发觉不对劲,会问起来
Yeah, well, then I need to start finding some answers.
那你就给我编点答案
Look, I happen to know of an employment opportunity.
我正好知道有个地方要人
Come on, man, you know I don't get down like that.
得了,我还不至于
It's just driving a truck. Yeah. -
其实就是开卡车,-啊
A to B. That's it.
A点到B点,就这么简单
Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn't he?
山姆大叔教过你开卡车吧
Yeah. He also taught me to look inside.
他还教我要看清本质
It might be illegal, but it's also rent.
就算是非法的,也算份工作
A to B, your call.
A到B,自己拿主意
Yeah.
They didn't even let her testify... Who?
你甚至都没有让她证明... 谁?
Letician Barris
莱缇莎.巴里斯.
And that cop? Changed his story a dozen times.
那个警察改了口供
What part of "move on" don't you get?
你究竟在干吗?
After Mom died, and it was just you and me.
妈妈死后,只剩下你和我
I remember having trouble sleeping,
我记得我睡不着
never knowing where you were.
不知道你在哪儿
But when I'd wake up in the morning,
不过早晨醒来的时候
there'd be this paper bird,
有一个纸鹤...
an origami crane,
手折的
sitting next to my bed.
放在我的床边
And I never knew what it meant exactly,
我从来不知道那代表了什么
but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me.
不过我知道,那是你让我知道,你在关心我
Anyway, I looked it up. The crane.
不管怎么说,我终于知道
It stands for familial obligation...
纸鹤代表了职责
watching out for your own.
好好照顾自己
Maybe it's my turn to watch out for you.
或许该我关心关心你了
So, same time tomorrow.
那明天还是这个时候
No, man, they're, uh,
不,他们要把我转移到别的监狱
transferring me to a prison where I wait until they execute me.
在那儿我要接受死刑
Can I still visit?
我还能来探望吗?
Yeah. It's not that far. Place called Fox River.
可以,不是很远,一个叫狐狸河监狱的地方
Fox River?
狐狸河监狱?
Yeah
Why?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
How come there's four?
为什么安排了四人用的餐具?
Well, uh, Mommy's new friend is coming over for dinner again.
厄,妈妈的新朋友又要过来吃晚餐
Again? He just came over last night.
又来?他昨晚刚来过
I like him.
我喜欢他
Well, I do, too.
我也是
And I want you both to be extra polite,
我希望你们俩能更有礼貌
because he's stopping by Malarkey's on his way home from work,
因为他顺路去了超市
and he's bringing us a really good meal.
要给我们带好吃的
In fact, you two go wash your hands.
你们俩,去洗手
Evening, Mrs. Hollander.
晚上好,荷兰德小姐
Don't you look lovely this evening.
今晚你看上去很迷人
Ay... I'm gonna do it. Do what?
呃,我会去做的,做什么?
I'm gonna propose to Maricruz.
我要向她求婚
Are you serious?
你说真的?
When?
什么时候?
As soon as I can afford the ring.
我能买得起结婚戒指的时候
So what, like, 10, 20 years?
来个十几二十年?
What's your problem, man?
你出什么问题了?
Why can't you just be happy for me?
你就不能为我高兴高兴?
I'm just trying to protect you.
我只是想保护你
What, you think you can give her everything she wants?
你认为你能给她想要的东西?
Takes more than money to do that.
我会拿所有钱去做
You know I love you, Cuz.
你知道,我是爱你的,表弟
Just think you should look at the reality here.
我想你得面对现实
Seriously, Primo, how are you gonna afford a ring for a girl like that, huh?
她那种女孩,你能买得起戒指给她吗?
Open the door! Hey, hey, hey, okay, okay!
把收款机打开
Now!
把收款机打开!
Hey, this fine?
这些够了吗
Actually, I'm gonna need a little bit more this time.
这次我要更多
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
Here you go.
走吧
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
Okay
没关系
Anyone asking questions?
有人问到什么问题吗?
Not loud enough to hear.
没有,什么都没听说
God, I can't remember the last time I was this much of a nervous wreck.
天啊,我上次这么紧张都不知道是什么时候了
School Board, second term, 1992?
1992年校董事会,连任时
Secluded, no real access roads, perfect for what you're looking for.
隐蔽,偏僻,完全符合您的要求
Only one problem.
只有一个问题
What's that? It's over $2 million. -
什么问题?-超过200万美元
Didn't my poor brother, Terrence, leave something for me in his will?
我那个弟弟不是在他的遗嘱里,留了些给我吗?
You'd have to ask your accountants, ma'am.
您得问问您的会计,夫人
Tell them to use that money.
让他们用了那笔钱
I'm paying for his mistake
我给他的错误付账
He can pay for the damn house
他就给房子付钱吧
And I've been clean for 18 months now.
我已经有了18个月不沾毒了
I'll tell you, I've never been happier.
告诉你们我从来没这么开心过
That actually might be the wrong word.
可能说错了,实话说
I'll be honest, there were times I was using I left pretty damn happy.
每次吸毒的时候感觉都很高兴
But... what I feel is different now.
不过我现在感觉很不一样
I feel, uh... I feel joy.
我感觉到了幸福
So here I am. I know that...
就这些了,我觉得
all I can do every day is the next right thing.
每天我能做的就是些无聊的事
And I think, for me right now, that means going back to work.
我想对我来说,该是时候回去工作了
I, uh... I don't know, maybe...
我...我不知道,可能
maybe counseling, um...
可能是心理咨询
I want to help people get from where I've been to where I am.
我想帮助人们走出我所处的困境
Hey, Sara.
嗨,萨拉
You used to be a doctor, right?
你以前当过医生对吧?
Uh, I still am, in theory. Why?
我现在还是,怎么了?
Well, I was just thinking that I might know of a job opening where I work.
我工作的地方有个空缺
Really? Where's that?
真的?哪里?
You ever heard of Fox River?
你听说过狐狸河监狱吗?
The prison?
监狱?
Yeah. I know it sounds like a strange idea.
我知道我可能有点冒昧
Uh, maybe...
不过我想
maybe you and I could, uh... maybe we could talk about it over dinner.
我们可以一起吃晚餐时候再谈
I got a gift card to the Red Lobster over off the interstate.
我有张Red Lobster的礼券
Oh, my God. Um...
哦,天
Thank you. Really. Uh...
呃,谢谢,真的
I... Tonight's kind of my night to work on my resume. Um...
呃,我忙着整理简历呢
Oh. Yeah. Of course.
哦,没问题
Sorry. I, uh...
很抱歉,我...
But thank you, really, for the, um, the referral.
不过,真的很感谢你推荐
Fox River
狐狸河监狱
Yeah
是的
You know, math was never my best subject, either. But, um...
要知道,数学不是我的强项
I got through it by learning some new tricks.
不过我有新的窍门
You want to learn some tricks, Gracey?
要试试这窍门吗?
Like what?
比方说?
Like your nine-times tables
9的乘法表
Ready? Nine times one is...
准备好了?9*1?
Nine times two is...
9*2是
Nine times three is...
9*3是
Exactly.
没错
You got it. Now keep on going.
做得好,继续努力
Mommy, Mommy
妈妈,妈妈
Did you see what Teddy taught me?
你听见泰迪说的了吗?
Yes. That's great, honey. Go show your brother.
是的,很棒,快去告诉你哥哥
Zack, look. Nine times one...
看着,9*1
Nine times two...
9*2是
Nine times three...
9*3是
Nine times four is...
9*4
Welcome back to "America's most wanted" show
欢迎回到《美国通缉》节目..
Right, right, left, left...
右右左左
Left, left, right, right,...
左左右右....
Hey. Um, thank you.
谢谢
Let me get your change.
让我找下零钱
You want your change?
不要找钱了?
Keep it.
你留着吧
Season
季节
Do you love it? That's different.
喜欢吗...那是不一样的
Hey. Hey. -
嗨,-嗨
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, sweetheart, come here.
宝贝儿,过来吧
Hey, there. Hey.
嗨,这里
You know, I got, uh...
我得...
I got to tell you something.
我得告诉你们点事
And it's going to be really hard to hear.
你们可能接受不了
Okay. Okay.
好吧
What?
是什么?
Well, the thing is...
这事是...
...I'm being shipped back off.
我要被遣送回去
What?
什么?
Yeah, um,
是的
my unit just got called back for another tour, baby.
我工作的船队要被召回执行别的航行任务
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Deployment orders just came down.
航期命令已经下来了
With the Italians pulling out and everything...
你明白的,一个镇很穷,另外一个,一切都....
Tell them no, Daddy! Aw. Neilbe Yo, B!
让他们别那样,爸爸
Come here, baby.
过来
Can you give me a hand with something out back?
能帮帮忙吗,出了点问题
That's my sister you're lying to in there.
她是我的妹妹,你现在跟她撒谎
Which is why I know you're gonna take care of them when I'm gone.
那是因为我明白我不在的时候你会照顾她
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
Maybe.
也许吧
So is the way I got kicked out the Army.
就象我被踢出军队一样疯狂
So's the way I got busted for driving that truck.
就象我开卡车被抓的感觉一样
And so's the way I feel about that woman up in there.
就象我对里面那个女人的感觉一样
She married a military man,
她嫁了一个军人
who knows how to take care of his business.
一个知道照料她的人
Now, if I look like one of these thugs, now...
如果我象那些人,她会怎么做?
what do you think she's gonna do? Huh? How long you think she's gonna wait for me while I'm inside?
我进去后,她能等我多久?
I don't know, man.
我不清楚
You owe me this, man.
你欠我的
Don't you ever let her know where I am.
绝对不能让他知道我在哪里
You feel me?
明白吗
Usually, I do this the other way.
通常我用老办法来干这个
Why do you want to... I want what I want. -
你为什么要... -我就是要我的办法
You show this to anyone else...
要是你把它给别人看
I am calling the whole thing off.
我就把计划取消
My therapist said...
我的理疗师说....
she said that I'm holding too much in
她说我憋了太多心里话
and that I need to confront you
我要面对你
to let you know how betrayed I feel.
让你知道你是如此的背叛了我
I let you into my life,
我让你进入我的生活
my home...
我的家
My God, I let you near my children!
我的天,还有我的孩子
I never touched them.
我没有碰他们
You should have told me what you were.
你应该告诉我你是什么人
You think you're the only one who feels betrayed?
你认为自己是唯一觉得被人背叛的?
I... loved you, Susan.
我爱过你,苏珊
Real love.
我们相爱过
For the first time in my life.
我人生的第一次
And then to have you do me like that,
而你对我却...
to just throw me out to the dogs, just toss me out the back door like...
把我扔回了黑暗中,撕裂了我....
You're a murderer, Teddy! That's not... -
你是杀人凶手,-不是...
I have sinned in the past, but when I met you, that
我有过罪恶,但我遇见你后
person, that one that did all those terrible things, he died,
那个做尽坏事的人,他死了
and I was reborn.
我重生了
By the grace of your love, I was a...
你的爱令我
a new man, a better man.
成为一个新的人,一个好人
No.
That doesn't just erase the man who killed 6 students in Alabama.
这并不能抹掉那个在阿拉巴马杀死6个学生的人
I guess that's where you're right.
我想你是对的
Because when you sent me here, to this place, with these people,
当你把我送进这个地方
it brought that old, dirty bastard right back home.
你让我的罪恶完全复活了
In fact, there was a candle in the window,
我记得那天的烛光,透过窗户
just waiting for me to walk up them front steps.
等待我走进你家的前门
You know, I'm gonna...
总有一天我会出去
I'm gonna get out of here someday.
当那天到来
And when I do......don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
别以为我不记得你家前门的样子,苏珊
It's almost over.
就要结束了
Burrows will be dead soon,
巴罗斯很快就死了
and then things will start getting back to normal.
一切会恢复正常
I know that you've been through a lot,
我知道你受了很多苦
but I promise you, the worst is now behind us.
我保证,最遭的已经过去
My dear sister...
亲爱的姐姐
...you have no idea what I've been through.
你根本不知道我经受了什么
Good night, Terrence.
晚安特伦

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,内疚的

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
stain [stein]

想一想再看

n. 污点,瑕疵,染料,着色剂
v. 玷污,弄

 
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
discharge [dis'tʃɑ:dʒ]

想一想再看

v. 放出,解雇,放电,解除,清偿债务
n.

 
erase [i'reiz]

想一想再看

v. 抹去,擦掉
[计算机] 擦除

联想记忆
puddle ['pʌdl]

想一想再看

n. 水坑,地上积水,胶泥, v. 搅浊,在泥污中打滚,

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第一季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。