Would you say your greatest weakness is?
你能说下你最大的缺点是什么?
Crippling insecurity. Selfish, kinda lazy. Lack ambition. I'm argumentative, jealous. I only wash my hands if there's someone else in the bathroom.
严重缺乏安全感。自私,有点懒。没有野心。爱争辩,爱嫉妒。我只有在洗手间有人的时候才会洗手。
I don't know why I just told you that.
我不知道我为什么要告诉你这些。
It's my thing. I see you haven't got your power down on here.
这是我的超能力。我看你没有填写自己的超能力。
That's because I don't have one yet.
那是因为我还没有。
You are such a brave little soldier.
你真是个勇敢的小战士。
Carrie, I haven't got a power yet. I'm not, like, terminal.
凯莉,我只是还没有超能力。又不是什么绝症。
That's very high!
太高啦!
I want a power. I want one so badly.
我想拥有一种超能力。非常想。
Why are you staring at a dog?
你为什么盯着一只狗看?
That's not a dog. That's a demon.
那不是狗。那是恶魔。
I'm not depressed. I'm in the middle of a redemption arc.
我一点也不沮丧。我正处在救赎的过程中。
I'm gonna sort your life out.
我会帮助你处理生活中的困难。
My cousin was like you. Then he went to one of those clinics.
我表哥以前和你一样。然后他去了其中一家诊所。
Are you looking to start your power journey today?
你想从今天开启你的超能力之旅吗?
Yes. I am, Denise.
是的,我准备好了,丹尼斯。
I'm scared, nothing will change, and then I won't even have hope. I'll just have me.
我很担心什么都不会改变,然后我就连希望都没有了。我只有我自己了。
What else do they recommend?
他们还推荐了什么?
Uh, long walks, sex, spicy food.
长距离散步,做爱,吃辣的食物。
You're looking at how to induce labour.
你现在看的是如何引产吧。
No, I'm not. Oh, how dilated is your cervix?
不,才不是呢。噢,你的子宫颈扩张到什么程度了?
Jen?
珍?
I can do that. It's called a wig.
我能做到。那个能力叫做发狂。
Maybe the real power is just being yourself.
也许真正的超能力,就是做自己。