It's terrible the world's come to this.
世界沦落到这个地步真是太糟糕了。
I feel sorry for your generation.
我为你们这一代感到难过。
Agents required for unusual supernatural investigation.
进行不寻常的超自然调查的特工。
Name?
你的名字?
Lucy Carlyle.
露西·凯雷尔。
I'm Anthony Lockwood. This is George. Welcome to Lockwood & Co.
我是安东尼·路德。这位是乔治。欢迎光临路德灵异侦探社。
How about we find ourselves a ghost?
我们去找个鬼,怎么样?
Don't move.
不要动。
Run!
快跑!
Lockwood!
路德!
I don't enjoy meeting agents who burn homes to the ground. Pay up, or get shut down.
我不喜欢见那些把房子烧成灰烬的探员。付钱,否则就关门大吉。
London will be a lot safer with three less amateurs stumbling around.
伦敦少了三个外行就安全多了。
The big agencies pretend they've got things under control.
大特工们都假装一切尽在掌握。
So, what now?
那现在呢?
All it takes is a few big cases.
只需要几个大案子。
Solve this and we'll be the most famous agents in the country.
解决了这件事,我们就会成为全国最有名的特工。
I'm working with maniacs.
我在和疯子一起工作。
You're caught in the cogs. Slaves to a system.
你被困在齿轮里了。成为了系统的奴隶。
You're dealing with real-life criminals here.
你面对的是真实的罪犯。
I'd like to start running now.
我想现在就开始跑。
Every ghost in London is out to kill us.
伦敦所有的鬼都想杀了我们。
Power cannot stay buried.
力量不能一直被埋没。
Now we're gonna die.
现在我们要死了。
There are ghosts, and then there's us. And it is kill or be killed.
世上有鬼魂,还有我们。要么杀,要么被杀。
Death is coming.
死亡即将降临。
We're Lockwood & Co. You, me, and George.
我们是路德灵异侦探社,你,我和乔治。
Lockwood!
路德!