手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

六个迹象表明你无意中放弃了爱情

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello! Psych2Goers! And welcome back to another video!

嗨,Psych2Goers, 欢迎观看我们的视频!

Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given us,

非常感谢你们给予的爱和支持,

enabling us to make yet another exploration into everyday psychology!

使我们能够对日常心理学进行更多的探索!

So, let's begin!

所以,让我们开始吧!

Do you ever feel like you cannot seem to get lucky in love, no matter how hard you try?

你是否有过这样的感觉:无论你多么努力,在爱情中你似乎都无法获得幸运?

You are trying all things; going out to meet new people, dating apps, trying to engage in conversations with people

你尝试了所有的事情; 出去认识新朋友,使用交友软件,尝试与人交谈

and hoping to find a deeper connection with them, and being open-minded to the possibility of finding love.

并希望与他们找到更深层次的联系,并对找到爱情的可能性持开放态度。

Despite all that, do you feel discouraged?

尽管如此,你是否感到气馁?

Are you wondering where your right match is?

你想知道你的另一半在哪里吗?

Dating can be a scary experience.

约会是一种可怕的经历。

A daunting one.

一种令人畏惧的经历。

If being vulnerable is not always something that sits well with you.

如果脆弱并不总是与你相伴的事物。

Have your numerous experiences trying to pursue romantic relationships made throwing the towel in a tempting prospect?

你无数次试图追求浪漫关系的经历是否让你放弃这种诱人的前景?

Especially with a lack of social and physical contact.

尤其是缺乏社交和身体接触的情况下。

and the obstacles that come with that.

以及随之而来的障碍。

It's definitely hard to pursue romantic relationships.

追求浪漫的关系绝对很难。

Before we begin, here's a quick reminder that this video is for educational purposes only

在我们开始之前,先提醒一下,本视频仅基于教育目的

and not to suggest that these signs mean that you have given up on finding love or that you should if you are feeling like this.

并不是说,这些迹象意味着你已经放弃寻找真爱,或者如果你有这种感觉,你应该放弃。

Reaching out to people you trust, to talk about how you are feeling can be a great help.

和你信任的人交流,谈谈你的感受会很有帮助。

With that said, here are 6 common signs that you have unintentionally given up on love.

话虽如此,以下是你无意中放弃爱情的6种常见迹象。

Number One, If a date doesn't go well or to plan, you shut down.

第一,如果约会进展不顺利或计划不顺,你就会拒绝。

Before going in, do you have certain expectations about a date?

在进去之前,你对约会有什么期待吗?

Only to find it falls miserably short of them?

结果却发现远远不够?

You may feel that you have a good connection with a person prior to the date, but when you meet in person, it just doesn't feel right.

你可能会觉得在约会前你和一个人有很好的联系,但是当你见面的时候,感觉就不对了。

But instead of being honest with that person and telling them that you are not feeling it,

但是你对那个人撒谎,告诉他们你没有这种感觉,

you find yourself beating yourself up about why you can't find the right person and may feel like you are starting to mentally give up.

你发现自己因为找不到合适的人而痛打自己,可能会觉得自己开始在思想上放弃。

Number Two, You don't take up opportunities to meet new people anymore.

第二,你不再抓住结识新朋友的机会。

‘I know how it's going to go’ or ‘I know it's not going to work out’, do these phrases sound familiar?

'我知道事情会怎样发展 '或' 我知道这事不会成的 ',这些话语听起来熟悉吗?

You shut down potential opportunities for friends or family to set you up with somebody because you are quick to assume the worst.

你拒绝了朋友或家人给你安排约会的机会,因为你总是做最坏的打算。

It is harder now to let your guard down and get out of that negative mindset.

现在你很难放下警惕,摆脱消极的心态。

If you feel that you’d rather binge Netflix than go out and meet people, that may suggest that mentally, you might be giving up on seeking love.

如果你觉得自己宁愿狂看网飞剧,也不愿出去见人,这可能表明,在精神上,你可能正在放弃寻找爱情。

Number Three, You feel jealous when you see or are around other couples.

第三,当你看到或身边有其他情侣时,你会感到嫉妒。

Ever feel like everybody around you is in a relationship but you?

有没有觉得你周围的人都在谈恋爱,除了你自己?

Do you constantly feel like the third wheel?

你老是觉得自己像电灯泡吗?

You may notice that your friends are starting to settle down into long-term relationships, cohabitation, and even marriage

你可能会注意到,你的朋友们开始安定下来,开始长期交往、同居甚至结婚

and as a result, you find yourself drifting further and further away from them.

结果,你发现自己离他们越来越远。

Whether this is intentional or not, if you’re upset about being single, being around people who are romantically involved, might just be too much to handle.

不管这是有意还是无意的,如果你因为单身而心烦意乱,那么和有恋爱关系的人在一起可能会让你难以承受。

Number Four, You have gotten it into your head that everybody is playing games.

第四,你认为每个人都在玩弄感情。

Ever been in a relationship where you've experienced game playing, gaslighting?

你有没有在一段关系中体验过玩弄他人,运用煤气灯效应?

Have you been at the receiving end of ghosting?

你是否在重影结束时开始接收?

Did your previous relationship leave you feeling not knowing where you stood?

你的上一段感情是否让你感到不知所措?

These negative experiences can taint your view of everyone around you.

这些消极的经历会影响你对周围人的看法。

You have built up a fortress around you to prevent this from happening again.

你已经在周围建立了一个堡垒来防止这种事情再次发生。

Sometimes, it can feel easier to label all people as ‘players’ and give up on the possibility of love than face the challenge of finding and making it work with a great person.

有时候,将所有人归类为“玩家”并放弃爱的可能性,会比面对寻找与优秀的人合作的挑战更容易。

Number Five, You may consider settling for someone you don't love or you have unrealistic expectations.

第五,你可能会考虑接受一个你不爱的人,或者你对他有不切实际的期望。

There are benefits to having a life partner, even if the two of you are not passionately in love.

有一个终身伴侣是有好处的,即使你们两人并不热恋。

You may be perfectly happy with this, however, on the flip side, you may feel like you have to settle rather than wait for the love of your life.

你可能对此非常满意,然而,另一方面,你可能觉得你必须安定下来,而不是等待你一生的真爱。

If you feel like you have settled or are considering settling for Mr or Mrs. Good Enough.

如果你觉得你已经或正在考虑与“足够好”的先生或太太结婚。

This may suggest that you are losing faith in the real deal.

这可能表明你正在对遇见对的人失去信心。

On the other hand, you may set unrealistic expectations about who you want to be with, when in reality, this person may not exist.

另一方面,你可能会对你想和谁在一起抱有不切实际的期望,但在现实中,这个人可能并不存在。

Your unticked checklist may result in you giving up on the prospect of love altogether.

你未勾选的清单可能会导致你完全放弃对爱情的憧憬。

And Number Six, You feel that you are unable to love another person deeply.

第六,你觉得自己无法深爱另一个人。

Do you feel as though you have never been in love?

你觉得自己从来没有恋爱过吗?

Do you question your previous relationships and wonder whether what you were feeling was ‘real’ or that you loved that other person?

你是否质疑你以前的感情,想知道你的感觉是“真实的”,还是你爱那个人?

This questioning may challenge your perception of love, if it was real why wasn't it enough?

这个问题可能会挑战你对爱的感知,如果爱是真的,为什么还不够呢?

You begin to doubt your own self because it ended even when you gave it your all.

你开始怀疑自己,因为当你倾尽全力的时候,一切都结束了。

It unintentionally makes you question whether you will ever be able to love somebody else, or even whether you can be loved by another person.

它无意中让你怀疑自己是否能够爱别人,甚至自己是否会被别人爱。

Feeling down when a relationship does not work is not something to be ashamed of.

当一段关系失败时感到沮丧并不是什么羞耻的事情。

But that does not mean all hope is lost.

但这并不意味着失去了所有希望。

And it certainly does not label you as less.

当然也不会给你打上低分。

It is important to know that these are common signs but it does not mean that you have given up on love or that you cannot feel love.

重要的是要知道这些都是常见的迹象,但这并不意味着你已经放弃了爱,或者你感觉不到爱。

Speaking to people you trust if you have negative thoughts about relationships or dating can be of great help.

如果你对人际关系或约会有负面想法,和你信任的人谈谈会有很大帮助。

Mental health professionals can help you remediate these thoughts and start afresh.

心理健康专家可以帮助你纠正这些想法,重新开始。

So stay strong and never let go of what you believe in.

所以要坚强,永远不要放弃你所相信的。

We hope we were able to give you insight into some of the ways you can tell if you have begun to give up on love.

我们希望能给你一些见解,让你知道自己是否已经开始放弃爱。

If you feel like you can relate to any of these signs, please feel free to share your experiences in the comments below.

如果你觉得自己与这些迹象有关,请在下面的评论中分享你的经验。

If you find this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there who have given up on love.

如果你觉得这个视频有用,一定要点赞,并与那些已经放弃爱情的人分享。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos!

不要忘记订阅Psych2Go,点击通知按钮观看更多新视频!

Thanks for watching!

谢谢观看!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为

联想记忆
intentional [in'tenʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 企图的,策划的,故意的

联想记忆
unrealistic [.ʌnriə'listik]

想一想再看

adj. 不切实际的,不实在的

 
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
prior ['praiə]

想一想再看

adj. 优先的,更重要的,在前的
adv.

 
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的
n. 精

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
exploration [.eksplɔ:'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 探险,踏勘,探测

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。