手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

患有ADHD疾病的六个常见症状

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

As a quick disclaimer,this video is made foreducational purposes only.

快速免责声明,这个视频只是为了教育目的。

And if you have further questions or concerns about ADHD, please consult with your doctor first.

如果你对注意力缺陷多动障碍(ADHD)有问题或担忧,请先咨询你的医生。

With that said, let's start.

说到这里,我们开始吧。

I'm sure you've heard of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD before.

我相信你以前听说过ADHD。

It's a neuro develop mental disorder marked by an ongoing pattern of inattentionor hyperactivity that interferes with your functioning and development.

这是一种神经发育障碍,其特征是持续的注意力不集中或过度活跃,从而干扰你的功能和发育。

adhd.png

Though ADHD is most commonly diagnosed in childhood,it can also affect adults.

虽然ADHD最常在儿童时期被诊断出来,但它也会影响成人。

Unfortunately, there's a significant lack of research into adults with ADHD.

不幸的是,对成人ADHD的研究非常缺乏。

Many scientists believe that since ADHD is adevelopmental disorder,it can not develop in adults without demonstrating any signs during their early childhood.

许多科学家认为,由于ADHD是一种发育障碍,在儿童早期没有表现出任何迹象的情况下,它不可能发生在成年人身上。

But, signs and symptoms of ADHD often persist into adolescence and adulthood.

但是,ADHD的迹象和症状往往会持续到青春期和成年。

According to the NHS, by the age of 25,15% of those diagnosed willstill present symptoms.

根据英国国家医疗服务体系(NHS)的数据,在25岁之前,15%的患者仍会出现症状。

Of those actually diagnosed,65% will have symptoms that affect their lives.

在实际确诊的患者中,65%的人会出现影响他们生活的症状。

Here are six signs and symptoms of ADHD to look out for it if you think it's affecting your lifeor the life of someone you know.

如果你认为ADHD正在影响你的生活或你认识的人的生活,请注意以下六种迹象和症状。

Number one, inattentiveness.

第一,注意力不集中。

One of the hallmark signs of ADHD is inattentiveness.

ADHD的标志之一是注意力不集中。

It goes beyond simply not being able to pay attention.

它不仅仅是不能集中注意力。

It can also look like the inability to focus on a task,finding it hard to payattention to others,or overlooking details.

它还可以表现为无法专注于一项任务,难以关注他人,或忽视细节。

Know these symptoms can also be caused by stress.

要知道这些症状也可能是由压力引起的。

Pay special attention if you find your focus shifting often.

如果你发现自己经常转移注意力,要特别注意。

Number two, hyperfocus.

第二,过分专注。

On the opposite side of the spectrum,you can also experience hyperfocus with ADHD.

在谱系的另一边,你也会经历ADHD的过度专注。

A hyperfocus can cause a person with ADHD to become so engrossed in a task that they forget about everything else going on around them.

过度专注会导致ADHD患者全神贯注于一项任务,以至于忘记周围发生的一切。

It's important to differentiate between hyperfocus versus when you're in a state of flow.

区分“过分专注”和“走神”状态很重要。

Flow emerges from a state of deep concentration or engagement in something,and being in flow producesa positive feeling, like a sense of accomplishment.

走神产生于一种深度专注或投入某事的状态,处于这种状态会产生一种积极的感觉,比如成就感。

Hyperfocus on the other hand, is a result of an inability toregulate your attention span.

另一方面,过度专注是无法调节注意力广度的结果。

With hyperfocus, you can't always choose what you focus on.

如果有过分专注的症状,你不能总是选择你关注的东西。

You might be doing something important like home work or you could be hyperfocused on scrolling endlessly through Kylie Jenner's Instagram Feed.

你可能正在做一些重要的事情,比如家庭作业,或者你可能过度专注于无休止地浏览凯莉·詹娜的Instagram动态。

A hyperfocus can lead to setbacks in your personal relationshipswith friends or partners,or hurdles at work and school.

过度专注会给你的人际关系带来挫折,也会给你的工作和学习带来障碍。

To help with this, you could prioritize your tasks and accomplish them one by one,

为了做到这一点,你可以把你的任务按优先级排列,然后一个一个地完成,

or ask your family and friends to text you at specific times to help you shift your focus onto more important tasks.

或者让你的家人和朋友在特定的时间给你发短信,帮助你把注意力转移到更重要的任务上。

Number three, impulsivity.

第三,冲动。

Do you speak out of turn, or do you regularly get yourself into socially inappropriate situation?

你是否会不合时宜地说话,或者经常让自己陷入不恰当的社交场合?

Do you rush through tasks?

你是否会匆忙完成任务?

And these all be signs of impulsivity in ADHD.

这些都是 ADHD的冲动症状。

It runs a lot deeper than just making split-second decisions.

这比瞬间做出决定要得多。

ADHD impulsivity can really disrupt your life, and can potentially get you in trouble.

ADHD 的冲动症状真的会扰乱你的生活,并可能让你陷入麻烦。

You might others during conversations,making them less inclined to talk to you again,

你可能会在谈话中打断别人,让他们不太愿意再和你说话,

or you can act without much or any consideration of the possible consequences,and this can land you in hot water.

或者你可以不考虑任何可能的后果就采取行动,这可能会让你陷入困境。

Number four, disorganization.

第四,组织混乱。

We all have hectic lives, but for someone with ADHD,things may feel a bit more chaotic than usual.

我们都有忙碌的生活,但对于患有ADHD的人来说,事情可能会感觉比平常更混乱。

If you have ADHD,you may have trouble establishing order in your life,and it can be difficult to keep everything in the right place.

如果你患有ADHD,你可能在建立生活秩序方面有困难,很难把所有东西都放在正确的地方。

And adults with ADHD may struggle with these organization skills.

患有ADHD的成年人可能会在这些组织技能上遇到困难。

This can include, problems keeping track of tasks,and trouble prioritizing them in a logical manner.

这可能包括跟踪任务的问题,以及在逻辑上对任务进行优先排序的问题。

Number five, mood swings.

第五,情绪波动。

Because this symptom is present in a lot of other disorders,it's not an inherent sign of ADHD,

因为这种症状出现在很多其他障碍中,它不是ADHD的固有特征,

but if you're someone with ADHD, you may experience mood swings or irritability.

但如果你是ADHD患者,你可能会经历情绪波动或易怒。

There may be days you feel good and grounded,and other days where you're in the emotional gutter.

有些日子你感觉很好,很踏实,有些日子你情绪低落。

You can try writing your emotions down,which can help you keep track of your emotional patterns,and prepare you for the next mood swing.

你可以试着把你的情绪写下来,这可以帮助你追踪自己的情绪模式,为下一次情绪波动做好准备。

Setting a schedule will help you establish a routine and avoid the possible stress from disorganization.

制定时间表可以帮助你建立一个确定的例行公事,避免杂乱无章带来的压力。

And number six, lack of motivation.

第六,缺乏动力。

Does it seem like you're doing everything at once, but feel unmotivated to go about your tasks?

你是否觉得自己同时做了所有的事情,却没有动力去完成任务?

Lack of motivation is a common symptom of ADHD.

缺乏动力是ADHD的常见症状。

A lack of motivation combined with other symptoms like, poor organizational skills is problematic when it comes to accomplishing tasks or being engaged at work.

缺乏动力伴随其他症状,比如组织能力差,当涉及到完成任务或投入工作时存在问题。

There are many ways to help fight a lack of motivation, though.

然而,有很多方法可以帮助克服缺乏动力的问题。

For example, you could break down your chores into manageable tasks,or write down your positive feelings you're experiencing throughout the day.

例如,你可以把你的家务分解成可管理的任务,或者记录下你在一天中经历的积极感觉。

These techniques can help you find the motivation to finish your tasks.

这些技巧可以帮助你找到完成任务的动力。

Do you think you might have ADHD,or does someone you know think they could have ADHD?

你认为你可能患有ADHD吗,或者你认为你认识的人他们可能患有ADHD吗?

Do you think these signs will help you or a loved one?

你认为这些迹象会帮助你或你所爱的人吗?

Go ahead and like and share this video if it helped you,and you think it could help someone else too.

如果这段视频对你有帮助,请点赞并分享它,它也可以帮助其他人。

The studies and references used are listed in the description below.

所使用的研究和参考文献列在下面的说明框中。

And don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more Psych2Go videos.

不要忘记订阅我们的频道,观看更多的Psych2Go视频。

Thank you for watching, and we'll see you next time.

感谢您的收看,我们下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
disrupt [dis'rʌpt]

想一想再看

vt. 分裂,干扰,打断,妨碍,使破裂

联想记忆
engagement [in'geidʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 婚约,订婚,约会,约定,交战,雇用,(机器零件等)

 
differentiate [.difə'renʃi.eit]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,使差异,求导数,区分,区别对待

联想记忆
stress [stres]

想一想再看

n. 紧张,压力
v. 强调,着重

 
symptom ['simptəm]

想一想再看

n. 症状,征兆

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
disorder [dis'ɔ:də]

想一想再看

n. 杂乱,混乱
vt. 扰乱

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
consult [kən'sʌlt]

想一想再看

v. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。