手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

如何享受独处的乐趣

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers and welcome back to another video.

嗨,Psych2Goers,欢迎观看我们的视频。

Thank you so much. And your love and support has enabled us to send your way another wealth of everyday psychology.

非常感谢。你们的爱和支持,使我们能够为你们提供更多的日常心理学财富。

So, let's explore.

所以,让我们探索吧。

We are naturally social beings. Society encourages your evolution and heeds you to not be alone.

我们天生是社会性的生物。社会鼓励你进行进化,并注意到你不喜欢孤独。

Social ability ensures survival, and it also makes you feel good.

社交能力保证了生存,也让你感觉良好。

So, it's no wonder that for some of us the thought of being alone terrifies us.

所以,难怪对我们中的一些人来说,一想到孤独,会让我们感到恐惧。

{L@`]6YR%B{MZC9ZFB{$KNQ.png

But as David Whyte once said, "Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn that anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you."

但正如大卫·怀特曾经说过的,“有时候,只有在黑暗和孤独的甜蜜束缚中,你才会明白,任何不能让你活下来的事情或任何人对你来说都是渺小的。”

Your aversion to solitude can be a result of stigma or a tumultuous childhood.

你对孤独的厌恶可能是童年遭受耻辱或动荡的结果。

For example, narcissistic parenting.

例如,自恋型父母。

Perhaps, it's because you often conflate loneliness and solitude.

也许,这是因为你经常把孤独和独处混为一谈。

Loneliness is a negative state marked by isolation.

孤独是一种以孤立为特征的消极状态。

Whereas solitude is being alone without feeling lonely.

而独处是独自一人而不感到孤独。

But, regardless of the reason having time alone can be beneficial.

但是,不管原因是什么,独处是有益的。

During this time, surely many of you have had to adapt to a life alone in your homes.

在这段时间里,你们中的许多人肯定不得不适应独自在家的生活。

At first, loneliness can seem terrifying and isolating.

一开始,孤独似乎令人恐惧和让人感到孤立的。

But, solitude should not be feared.

但是,不应该害怕独处。

Many discoveries lie in wait when you take time to be alone.

当你花时间独处时,会有很多发现等着你。

Here are six ways you can enjoy solitude.

以下是享受独处的六种方式。

Number one, self-reflect.

第一,自省。

Am I holding onto something that does not serve me?

我是不是抓着什么东西不放?

Am I living intentionally or what matters most to me in life?

我是有意识地活着,或者生命中对我最重要的是什么?

These are just some examples of the answers your solitude can fetch for you.

这些只是你独处时会给你带来的一些答案示例。

Time alone affords you time for self-reflection and self-healing.

独处的时间让你有时间自我反省和自我修复。

In solitude, you can turn inwards and assess your needs and thoughts and find solutions to pressing problems.

独处时,你可以听听内心的想法,评估自己的需求和想法,找到紧迫问题的解决方案。

Solitude helps you achieve a degree of mental clarity that you might not have been aware that you needed.

独处可以帮助你达到一定程度的头脑清晰,你可能没有意识到你需要这种状态。

Number two, find joy.

第二,寻找快乐。

How often have you had to make the choice between turning in early or pulling an all nighter on a weekend?

你是否经常不得不在早点睡觉和周末熬夜之间做出选择?

One way to make use of alone time is to find joy.

利用独处时间的一种方法是寻找快乐。

Often were bogged down by all the things that we have to do and we push aside what we want to do.

我们经常被所有我们必须做的事情所困住,我们把我们想做的事情放在一边。

Finding joy can be taking some time to meditate on your thoughts and emotions or doing something you actually want to do.

寻找快乐可以是花一些时间来思考你的想法和情绪,或者做一些你真正想做的事情。

In the process of exploration and discovery, be grateful for the solitude.

在探索和发现的过程中,感激孤独。

It can include starting a happiness journal where you occasionally write down things bring you joy.

它包括开始写幸福日记,偶尔写下给你带来快乐的事情。

Number three, nurture your hobbies.

第三,培养你的爱好。

This is perfect time to pick up the hobby you never seem to get time for.

这是培养你似乎从来没有时间投入爱好的最佳时机。

Like, water coloring or practice the piano, like you've always yearned to.

比如画水彩画或者练习钢琴,就像你一直渴望的那样。

Having or taking some time to be alone allows you to explore or re-explore those things you were once interested in but did not have time to do.

拥有或花一些时间独处可以让你探索或重新探索那些你曾经感兴趣但没有时间做的事情。

Nurturing your hobbies not only increases your skill levels, but forces you to engage creatively in something, which in turn helps your brain's development.

培养你的爱好不仅能提高你的技能水平,还能迫使你创造性地从事一些事情,这反过来又有助于你的大脑发展。

Number four, take time for self-care.

第四,花时间自我照顾。

What is your ultimate go-to self-care?

你的终极自我护理是什么?

Have you sorted out your winter wardrobe yet?

你把冬天的行头整理好了吗?

Self-care comes in many different packages.

自我护理有很多不同的方式。

For some, it's a physical practice, soaking in a hot bath, painting your nails or doing your hair.

对一些人来说,这是一种身体练习,泡个热水澡,涂指甲或做头发。

For others, it means disconnecting from social media, practicing yoga or cleaning.

对其他人来说,这意味着远离社交媒体,练习瑜伽或做清洁。

It's important to take time for self-care.

花时间自我照顾是很重要的。

Engage in whatever form of self-care you need.

做任何你需要的自我护理。

Not only will it give you something to do, but it will instill within you a sense of calm.

这不仅会让你有事可做,还会给你灌输一种平静的感觉。

Number five, learn something new.

第五,学习新东西。

Is there a new language you've been wanting to learn forever, perhaps a recipe you wanted to try but never had the time for.

有没有一门你一直想学的新语言?有没有一种你想尝试却一直没时间做的食谱?

Solitude is a great opportunity to learn something new, whether you're learning a new language or a new skill.

独处是学习新东西的好机会,无论你是在学习一门新语言还是一项新技能。

Productively engaging your mind for the sake of curiosity is a wonderful way to spend time alone.

为了好奇心而有效地使用你的头脑是一个独处的好方法。

Learning something new will not only make you feel more confident in your abilities, but also help you create a buffer against stress.

学习新知识不仅会让你对自己的能力更有信心,还能帮助你缓解压力。

Recent research found that engaging in learning activities helped workers create a buffer from detrimental effects, such as negative emotions, unethical behavior and burnout.

最近的研究发现,参与学习活动有助于员工在负面情绪、不道德行为和倦怠等不利影响中建立缓冲。

And number six, play, dance.

第六,玩耍,跳舞。

As you get older, does it seem like you're slowly losing your childhood sense of wonder and excitement over things?

随着年龄的增长,你是否逐渐失去了童年时对事物的好奇和兴奋感?

Do you miss engaging in activity for the sake of activity?

你怀念为了参加活动而参加活动的日子吗?

When was the last time you did something just for the sake of doing it?

你上一次为了做某事而做某事是什么时候?

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

已经有一段时间了,不是吗?

Play grounds you to the present, while being in the present, the past, the future and all of their worries dissolve.

玩的理由将你带到现在,而在现在,过去,未来和他们所有的担忧都消散了。

There are many spiritual, emotional and mental benefits to play.

玩游戏有许多精神、情感和精神上的好处。

The most beneficial is how it reduces stress.

最有益的是减轻压力。

As a full fledged novice adult, play may seem like a waste of time.

对于羽翼丰满的新手成年人来说,玩耍似乎是在浪费时间。

And even if you are intrigued by the idea, how would you even play?

即使你对这个想法很感兴趣,你又会怎么玩呢?

Well, one way is to develop and retain your sense of wonder.

一种方法是培养和保留你的好奇心。

Get curious about even the simplest things, that is the essence of childhood.

即使是最简单的事情也要充满好奇,这是童年的本质。

Solitude is not just a moment in time, it can also be a state that you go into to find answers about yourself and the world around you.

独处不仅仅是一段时间,它也可以是一种状态,让你去寻找关于自己和周围世界的答案。

There are many ways to find solitude.

可以找到孤独的很多方法。

On a hike, in between the lines of poetry or during meditation.

在徒步旅行中,在诗歌的字里行间或在冥想中。

Being alone does not have to be scary, it's a part of your journey back to your true self.

独处并不可怕,这是你回归真实自我旅程的一部分。

It is worth the time, investing in knowing yourself a bit better, an opportunity to nurture love, find joy and get curious.

这是值得花时间和投资来更好地了解自己的,是培养爱、寻找乐趣和变得好奇的机会。

We hope we were able to give you insight into some of the ways you can enjoy solitude.

我们希望能让你了解享受独处的一些方式。

Do any of these describe your experiences?

这些有没有描述你的经历?

What are some other ways that you enjoy your solitude?

你还有什么其他享受独处的方式吗?

Leave a comment down below about your experiences of solitude and please feel free to share any thoughts you have as well.

请在下面留下你的评论,谈谈你的独处经历,也请随时分享你的想法。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those out there who are still a stranger to the benefits of solitude.

如果你觉得这个视频有用,一定要点赞,和那些仍然不熟悉独处的人分享它的好处。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

不要忘记订阅Psych2Go,点击通知按钮观看更多新视频。

And thanks for watching.

感谢收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
meditation [.medi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉思,冥想

 
confinement [kən'fainmənt]

想一想再看

n. 拘禁,限制,分娩

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆
detrimental [.detri'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 有害的 n. 有害的人或事

联想记忆
aversion [ə'və:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 嫌恶,憎恨

联想记忆
adapt [ə'dæpt]

想一想再看

vt. 使适应,改编
vi. 适应,适合

联想记忆
instill [in'stil]

想一想再看

v. 滴注,逐渐灌输(尤指思想或情感)

联想记忆
evolution [.i:və'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进化,发展,演变

联想记忆
wardrobe ['wɔ:drəub]

想一想再看

n. 衣柜,衣橱
n. 全部服装

 
survival [sə'vaivəl]

想一想再看

n. 生存,幸存者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。