手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22集 蓦然回首故地重游

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Viewer discretion is advised: Previously on Prison Break:

敬告观众:《越狱》前情提要
A very credible witness has just come forward and he's willing to testify.
有一个可信度高的证人刚出面,而且他愿意作证
He'll corroborate everything you've said about this conspiracy.
你所说的阴谋,他全都可以证实
Who?
是谁?
How much do you know about sona, Mr. Kim?
你对索拿了解多少,金先生?
Only what I've been given clearance on. There's been a change in strategy.
只了解上级透露给我的资讯,现在策略有些改变
How much further would I have to go? For this, you only have to go to Panama.
我还要再走多远?这次你只需要去巴拿马
I didn't know you were gonna be here. You e-mailed me. You said T-Bag was here.
我不知道你会来,你传讯说T-Bag在这
It's on the website. I didn't write on no website.
你在网站上留言,我没在网站上留言
This is looking more and more like a setup. He's got Maricruz locked away.
这件事越看越像陷阱,他把马里克鲁斯囚禁起来
Either I help him get the money or she's dead.
我一定得帮他拿到钱,不然她就得等死
Freeze, Bagwell!
站住,巴格韦尔
Theodore Bagwell. He's the one you want for that dead chick in there.
西奥多巴格韦尔,里面那个死女人是他杀的
Sucre, you better pull it together. Oh, God!
苏克,你最好振作点,天啊
Go get the money. Please.
去把钱抢回来,拜托
Who you fooling?
你在骗谁啊?
You ain't gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo.
你不可能杀我的,白面书生
You ain't got it in you.
你没那种胆量
Linc? Hello, Michael.
林肯?你好,迈克尔
What do you want, Alex?
你想干嘛,亚历?
Bring me the money. Bring me the boat.
把钱和船都交给我
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
We have something the other person needs.
我们手上都有,对方需要的东西
Your brother for your plan,
你的计划换你哥一命
Five minutes. That's what you have.
我只给你五分钟考虑
I didn't kill that man,
我没有杀人
I'm getting you out of here,
我要把你救出去
I got three weeks, Just have a little faith,
我只剩下三周的时间,对我有信心一点
I did everything I could,
我已经尽力了
I know you did,
我知道
senor.
先生
Chicle? No.
要口香糖吗?不要
Soda? Beer, my friend.
汽水?那啤酒呢,朋友?
Spleef? Magic mushrooms.
大麻烟?魔菇
Burst your brain, split it wide open.
保证让你爽翻天
I'm your man, man.
找我就对了,朋友
Magic Mystery Tour, right here in this box.
奇幻之旅都在这箱子里
If I don't got it, I can get it.
这里没有的话,我可以帮你弄到
Beat it.
滚开
So you gonna do the right thing?
打算做对的事吗?
Right for who, Alex?
对谁是对的事,亚历?
You've lost, Michael,
你输了,迈克尔
That's what you've done here.
都是你一手造成的
You're gonna lose a whole lot more unless you tell me right here and right now...
你会失去更多,除非你此时此刻告诉我
...you're gonna bring me the money, you're gonna bring me the boat.
你要把钱和船交给我
And you'll just let my brother go.
然后你就会放我哥走
Yeah.
Just like you let Tweener go and Abruzzi and Haywire.
就像你让特维纳,阿布鲁齐和海威尔走一样
Things are different now.
现在情况不同了
Really? Yeah,
真的?对
The people I was working for, they kind of sold me down the river.
我以前效命的人,他们算是把我卖到下游
Now, I just wanna go out to sea.
现在我只想出海
That's funny. I'll have to remember that one.
真好笑,这笑话我要记起来
I face more prison time than you.
我面临的刑期比你还长
Sort of jumped ahead of you a few spots on the public enemy list.
我在全民公敌名单上的,名次忽然领先了你
You're my way to freedom, Michael, and I'm yours.
迈克尔,你我是彼此得到自由的救星
We both know what the other one's capable of,
我们都清楚对方的能耐
Let's treat each other with respect here, No games, no bluffing,
不如互相尊重,不耍花招、技俩
Just two guys doing each other a favor.
当作是两条汉子互相帮忙
What do you say?
你意下如何?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Mira Flores shipping docks, just outside of Panama City.
米拉佛瑞斯码头,在巴拿马市郊
It's a big warehouse right on the water.
是河边的一间大仓库
That's a long ways.
那可是路途遥远
It'll take me at least 24 hours to get there.
我至少要24小时才能到
Well, then, I'd get moving.
那就快出发吧
How's it feel being on the run?
逃亡的感觉如何?
I'll survive. Not if they catch you.
我死不了的,被逮到你就死定了
They'll send you to the chair.
你会被送上电椅
You think that's ironic?
你觉得很讽刺吗?
It'd be justice.
那是伸张正义
Mr. Kim. Alex Mahone.
金先生,我是亚历曼宏
Call me.
打电话给我
Oh, justice will be served.
正义一定会被伸张的
What I'm about to divulge to you will in all likelihood get me killed.
我即将透露的讯息,极有可能让我丧命
Actually, I guarantee it. Then why are you doing it?
事实上,我保证活不了,那么你为何要出面?
Because this was supposed to be about country, about loyalty...
因为这件事本来应该是,为了国家、忠诚
...about what's right, but it wasn't.
以及做正确的事,但其实不然
Because I wronged people who should not have been wronged.
因为我冤枉了,不该被冤枉的人
Those orders were given by Caroline Reynolds...
这些命令都是由,卡洛琳雷诺兹下达
...who was vice president at the time.
她当时是副总统
Acting on those orders, I planted evidence.
接获命令后,我栽赃证据
I procured a body, I lured Lincoln Burrows into that parking garage that evening...
我取得一具尸体,当晚我用另一场暗杀为由
...under the auspices of a different hit.
引诱林肯.巴罗斯到停车场
From the ground up, we framed him.
我们从零开始陷害他
Perfect.
好极了
See, Lincoln Burrows gets executed, people forget about Terrence steadman...
林肯.巴罗斯被处决,民众就会忘记特伦斯.斯特德曼
...the controversy surrounding him and the presidency.
还有环绕他与总统的争议
And nobody ever knows about the Company.
而大众不会知道“公司”的事
Yes, which is a shadowy cabal of corporations...
对,那是个神秘的,阴谋集团
...that pretty much influence everything that happens in this country.
对全国大大小小的一切,都有影响力
But I fail to see how any of this is relevant to sara Tancredi...
但我看不出这件事,和莎拉.坦克雷迪有何关联
...and the fact that she aided and abetted, that she jumped bail.
以及她协助逃犯,和弃保潜逃的事实
She did so because she feared for her life, which was appropriate...
她这么做是因为生命受到威胁,这合情合理
...as I had orders to kill her.
因为我授命要杀了她
Hey.
等等
You still in the magic business?
魔术生意还营业吗?
What's your name? Chaco.
你叫什么名字?查可
It's all here,
证据都在这
Everything Mr. Kellerman said is corroborated in these documents.
凯勒曼先生所说的一切,这些文件都可证明
In light of this evidence, my question, I guess to you...
鉴于这些证据,我想请问
...is whether your time and resources are best spent...
你是否该花时间和资源
...in pursuing charges against Dr. Tancredi.
继续起诉坦克雷迪医生?
No. My office will drop all charges effective immediately.
不,检方会立刻撤销所有控告
But, Your Honor, I would like to devote my time and attention...
但是庭上,我想将我方的时间与焦点
...in prosecuting this man, Mr. Kellerman.
转移到起诉这个人,凯勒曼先生
Officer.
法警
I literally don't even know what to say to you.
我真的不知该说什么
It was good knowing you, sara.
我很高兴认识你,莎拉
Yeah? Where are we?
说,情况如何?
I'm in Panama, Nice place,
我在巴拿马,是个好地方
Good weather. Cool breeze.
天气晴朗,微风凉爽
Where are we with the brothers?
那两兄弟的情况如何?
When you get them, I wanna come down there for confirmation,
等你抓到他们,我要亲自过去确认
I suggest you get on a plane,
那我建议你上飞机了
Because by the time you get here, I'll have scofield and Burrows where you want them.
因为等你抵达,斯科菲尔德和巴罗斯就会在你要的地方
And then this whole thing is over.
整件事就结束了
Sara, it's me.
莎拉,是我
It's a strange thing...
这感觉好奇怪
...leaving a message for someone you know is never gonna get it.
留了言,却知道对方永远不能收到
I can only assume the worst...
我只能做最坏的打算
...so this'll be the last message I'll leave for you.
所以这是我,最后一次给你的留言
I just wanted you to know that I made it.
我只想告诉你我到了
But it's no good without you.
但少了你,我开心不起来
Anyway, remember when I?
总之,你记得我说
Remember when I told you about those 50-cent beers...
记得我说,在下加利福尼亚的酒吧
...in Baja at happy hour?
畅饮时段,啤酒一瓶只要五角吗?
Well, they're even cheaper down here.
这里的酒更便宜
And if by some miracle you do get this...
如果奇迹发生,你听到留言的话
...I need you to listen close.
请你仔细听好
Sara.
莎拉
Sara, I suggest we get you out of here.
莎拉,我们最好离开了
It's gonna be a media circus outside and it'll only get bigger. Let's go.
外面会有大批媒体包围,而且只会越来越多,走吧
Sure.
Larger unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi in chicago today,
今日,在坦克雷迪医生案的审理,出现了更为意想不到的结果
New testimony has implicated that former President Reynolds,,,
新的证词暗示,前总统雷诺兹
,,, was complicit in the falsification of her brother Terrence Steadman's death,
同谋捏造胞弟特伦斯.斯特德曼之死
The fallout from all this, the purported killer,,,
而此案的余波是,据传的凶手
,,, Lincoln Burrows, who has led the country on a nationwide manhunt,,,
之前被全国性通缉的林肯.巴罗斯
,,, will be exonerated of all charges effective immediately,
针对他的所有控诉,现在将立即撤销
oh, my God, Bruce. Lincoln's a free man.
天啊,布鲁斯,林肯自由了
Michael left me a message. Okay. My God.
迈克尔留言给我,天啊
He doesn't know. He's still planning on running.
他还不知道,他还在计划逃亡
Come on, Michael. Come on, come on, come on.
迈克尔,快接电话
Let me do the intro.
我来做介绍
Fine. Then I'll do the talking.
好,之后由我说话
Okay, I gotta go to him.
好吧,我得去找他
What's that, about 3000 miles? It is.
他在三千里外,没错
So we're gonna have to swing by my hotel, and you'll have to get me to the airport.
我们得先回饭店一趟,你再送我去机场
He's gotta know he doesn't have to run. What he's doing is gonna get him killed.
他一定要知道不用再逃了,他现在的行为会害死自己
The stars are finally aligning, sir.
情势终于对了,长官
Mahone's got Burrows. Scofield's on his way.
曼宏抓到巴罗斯,斯科菲尔德马上就到
I will make it happen. I am going down there myself.
我会办妥,我正要亲自去一趟
I assume we both know which one that is.
我想我们都清楚,这指的是哪一个人
I will call you when I get down there.
我抵达时会通知你
I just... I want you to listen really, really close, okay?
我要你仔细听,好吗?
Alex, Alex, slow down, - okay, okay, fine.
亚历慢慢说,好
We talked about getting back together, about giving it another shot.
我们谈过复合,再给彼此一次机会
Yes, and I said that maybe we could.
对,我说也许可以试试
Alex? What about Colombia?
亚历?你觉得哥伦比亚如何?
Cartagena? Go there?
卡塔黑那?去那里?
Well, you got summer break coming up, don't you?
你快放暑假了,不是吗?
Same with cam? Yeah. But...
小卡也是吧?对,可是
Listen, I'm not far from there right now...
因为我现在离那里不远
...and I was thinking that why not just stick around and have you guys come down?
我想不如多留几天,你们也一起来找我如何?
I mean, you always wanted to go, didn't you?
你不是一直很想去吗?
Visit the homeland? Yes, but you didn't.
造访你的故乡?对,可是你不想去
Yeah, but I do now.
对,可是我现在想去
Yeah. I mean, I suppose I could, we could maybe do two weeks...
好,我应该可以去,可以在暑假结束前
,,, at the end of the summer, or...
去度假两周,或是
Is that a yes? That's a yes, right? Yes, yes.
你答应了?是答应了吧?对
Great coffee, great beaches, wildlife parks for Cam and...
这里咖啡和海滩很棒,小卡可以去野生公园
Look, it might not work out. You've gotta be prepared for that, okay? L...
听我说,你要有行不通的心理准备,好吗?
It can't be like it was before.
我们之间,和以前不一样了
It will never be like before.
没办法和以前一样的
I know what's important now. I know what matters.
现在我知道什么比较重要
Well, I guess I could look online,
我可以去网路上查资料
I don't know, I should go,
我不知道,我该走了
Just come be with me, Pam.
来陪我吧,潘
Be with me,
和我在一起
Hey, you got nothing to worry about, okay?
不用担心,好吗?
It's you I'm marrying.
我要嫁的人是你
Senor Gonzales.
甘萨列先生
U, S, Embassy operator,
美国大使馆总机
I'm looking for a friend. A missing American friend.
我要找一个朋友,一个失踪的美国朋友
He could be in the hospital. He could be in jail.
他可能在医院里,也可能在牢里
Name?
姓名是?
Bellick. Brad Bellick.
巴里克,布拉德.巴里克
Hey! Hey, do I get to call my lawyer or what?!
过来我到底能不能打电话给律师?
What are you, savages down here?
你们都是野人吗?
I get to call my lawyer or something.
我有权利打电话给律师
Freaking banana benders.
该死的香蕉农
Finally! That's him!
终于来了,就是他
That's the guy. He's the one that killed that girl.
他就是杀死那女孩的凶手
Good job, guys.
干得好,各位
Hey. Hey, aren't you gonna release me now?
等等,你们不放我出去?
Hey.
等等
Hey!
等等
You're busted. Am I?
你死定了是吗?
Where's the money? Pretty Boy's got it.
钱在哪里?在帅哥手上
He's out there with a royal flush, and you're in here with a busted straight.
他在外消遥,你却在这蹲苦窑
That hardly seems right, does it? Your hand don't look much better.
一点都不公平对吧?你也好不到哪里
Maybe I got an ace up my sleeve.
也许我手上还有王牌
You know something I don't?
你知道什么内情?
You should rest your leg, boss.
坐下歇脚吧,老大
I was told we could make a deal.
听说我们可以交易
You're a long ways from home, boy. There ain't no deal for you here.
你来错地方了,小子,这里没有你做得起的交易
You haven't heard what I have to offer.
你还没听到,我能提供的东西
A guy looking like you do, coming here?
长得像你这样的人来这里?
Only thing you offering is jail time.
只会让我坐牢
I'm not a cop.
我不是警察
Check online. Type in Michael scofield.
没关系,上网查查,输入迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
That means nothing to me.
这名字对我毫无意义
Could mean a hundred grand.
可能价值十万美金
This takes longer than 30 seconds, you're in the canal.
你浪费我超过30秒,我就让你下水
Bait for the catfish.
当成鲶鱼的饵
Hey.
等等
You just gave me a hundred thousand reasons to turn you in.
你刚给了我十万个理由举发你
That's true.
的确
I guess I'll just have to give you a few more not to.
看来我只好给你更多,好让你不举发我
You know I'm innocent.
你知道我是清白的
Yeah, probably. And yet you don't care.
对,大概是吧,但你却不在乎
I don't care about anything other than getting my life back, no.
除了找回我的人生,其他我一概不在乎
Your wife know who you really are?
你妻子知道你的真面目吗?
Hey, you know how it is.
你应该很了解的
Good men doing bad things because of circumstance.
因为情势所逼,好人只好做坏事
I'd call her back if I were you. Tell her to forget you were ever born.
如果我是你,我会再打给她,叫她永远忘记你这个人
Oh, you would, would you?
你会这么做是吗?
Stop the cancer from your life spreading to theirs.
让你人生的癌症,别扩散到他们的人生
Cancer of my life?
我人生的癌症?
I wouldn't be begging her to meet me in this third world dump...
要不是你和你的烂人生,我也不会
...if it weren't for you and your life.
求她来这落后的烂国家
There's no way out of this for you. For any of us.
你已经没有出路了,我们都是如此
For me, there is.
对我而言有出路
For me, there is.
我还有出路
How much of it you spend? A hundred thousand. Two.
你花掉多少钱?十到二十万
Of course, down here, be more like a million.
当然了,在这里用起来像是一百万
Be Louis XIV for a sum like that.
感觉就像路易14世
The sun King of Panama.
巴拿马太阳王
You ain't gonna be seeing much sun now.
我看以后你要见到太阳,不太容易
I don't know.
我可不确定喔
You know, Bagwell, out of all the guys, all eight of them...
你知道吗,巴格韦尔?在这八人之中
...you were the guy I was hoping would go down in a blaze of gunfire.
我最希望和你,来场激烈的枪战
Why don't you give me your best shot? Finish the job.
不如拿出你的真本事,把我解决掉吧
Maybe I will.
也许我会这么做
That siamese cat smile just makes me wanna open you up that much more.
你那逞罗猫的贼笑,让我更想把你给轰掉
It's Cheshire. Cheshire cat smile.
笑脸猫,是笑脸猫的微笑
I'm free?
我可以走了?
Hey.
等等
Hey, what the hell is this?
这是怎么回事?
Hey, wait, wait a minute. What about him?
等等那他呢?
He's the one that did it.
他才是凶手
What's that mean? Buena suerte? What does that mean?
什么意思?你刚刚说什么?
Good luck.
祝你好运
Bellick.
巴里克
Bellick!
巴里克
Where is mi Maricruz?
我的马里克鲁斯在哪里?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
You wanna know where she is, find a way to get me out of this!
救我出去,想知道她在哪里就想法子救我出去
Get me out of here!
救我出去
Sucre, get me out of this! Get me out!
苏克,救我出去
Maricruz.
马里克鲁斯
Maricruz.
马里克鲁斯
Michael, that's a beautiful boat.
迈克尔,那艘船真美
Just promise you'll change the name when you take it.
答应我拿去之后把船名改了
I don't think my mother would have approved of you.
我想我母亲,不会喜欢你这个人
Consider it done. Come on.
没问题,过来
Uncuff me. No, not yet.
把手铐解开,还不行
So is this the part where you go back on your word?
现在你要反悔了吗?
Hands up, hands up.
手举起来
No.
As of now, they want you alive.
现在他们要留你活口
Why?
为什么?
That's a good question.
好问题
Figure it out some day, on your own time. Where's the money?
你以后自己去想解答,钱在哪里?
Cut him loose. No.
放开他,不行
Come on, Alex. You already got the boat.
拜托,亚历,船已经是你的了
Show a little good faith. The money.
对我有点信心,钱
I want...
我要
Yeah? I'm here, Where are you?
说,我到了你在哪?
I'm inside the warehouse.
仓库里面
I'll be right there.
我马上到
Here we go.
好戏上场
Hello? Hello.
喂? 喂
You speak English? Yes, sir, can I help you?
你会说英文吗?会,我能效劳吗?
Yes, yes. Mira Flores docks. Everything all right?
是,在米拉佛瑞斯码头,一切都还好吗?
Yes. There's been a murder. Are you in danger?
这里发生谋杀案,你有危险吗?
A well-dressed Asian man has just been shot by two Americans.
有两个美国人,射杀一名穿西装的亚洲男子
We'll send a car right away, Come. Yes, come.
我们立刻派车去,好,快来
So you kill him and frame us.
你要杀了他,栽赃给我们
Why?
为什么?
So everyone will leave me alone.
这样大家,就不会来找我麻烦
Because that's all I want. That, and the money.
因为我只想要这样,还有那笔钱
It's not gonna happen, Alex. Let him go. Give me the money.
不可能,亚历,放开他,把钱给我
Let him go. Give me the money!
放开他,把钱给我
I am dumbfounded.
真是不敢置信
Well, don't be shy. They're all yours.
别客气,他们是你的了
You said you'd have them right where we wanted them.
你说他们会在我要的地方
This isn't right where we want them.
这里不是我要的地方
Well, that's your job now.
那是你的工作了
This is as far as I go.
我的职责结束了
Or is it something else?
或是你另有目的?
Another reason we're all here?
我们都聚在这里,有其他理由吗?
Like that.
例如这理由
Like a double-cross. Yeah, just like that. Say goodbye.
例如黑吃黑,正是如此,说再见吧
Great minds think alike, eh, Alex?
英雄所见略同,可不是吗,亚历?
Okay, come on, come on.
快点
Once seated, your four-piece will be mounted to the floor-mount.
坐下后,四肢的手铐,会固定在车地板上
During transport, do not speak to either I, myself...
移送过程中不得与我交谈
I know the drill.
我懂规定
Get in.
进去
So, what have we got, 30 minutes? Yeah, something like that.
多久要到?30分钟内?对,差不多
Why didn't you take the freeway? Rush hour.
你干嘛不走高速公路?尖峰时段
Oh, hell. What?
该死,怎么了?
The engine light just came on. It just got serviced at motor pool.
引擎故障灯亮了,调配场才刚检查过这台车
Yeah. We've gotta pull over just to make sure.
对,但我们得停车确认一下
All right, I'll check it out.
我去检查
In the French Resistance, it was a high honor to face a Nazi firing squad.
在法国反抗组织中,面对纳粹行刑队是种光荣
Thought I told you to be quiet. Meant you did your job.
我不是叫你闭嘴吗?代表你很厉害
The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.
当他们射死你时,面带微笑更是荣誉
Took you long enough.
你们早该来了
Lake Gatun. Eastern canal.
从加通湖到东运河
Approaches to Cartegena. Twenty-seven-fifty.
再到卡塔黑那,2750海里
What's that crossing take?
航程要多久?
Two days if you're under full sail all the time.
两天,如果帆一直全开的话
Good time of year to be down here. No storms. Nothing.
你来的时机真好,没有暴风雨,天气晴朗
Had enough storms recently.
最近我遇到的风暴够多了
Enjoy it. It's a beautiful crossing. I plan to.
好好享受,航程很美丽,我正有这打算
This boat here. Who does it belong to?
这艘船是谁的?
Senor?
先生?
We got a call that this boat was used in some illegal trafficking.
我们接到通报,这艘船从事非法毒品交易
It's the wrong boat, pal. You can check it if you want to, but, hey...
你找错船了,你可以去检查
Hey, you can't just go to... Hey, this is Panama, friend.
你们不能就这样这里是巴拿马,朋友
Get acquainted with the law, huh?
熟悉一下我们的法律好吗?
L... Coca.
我可卡因
Yes, I definitely think you need to get acquainted with it.
我真的认为你需要,好好熟悉一下我们的法律
Chico.
过来
Well, I...
You think they got him? It's a pretty singular boat.
你认为他被逮捕了吗?那艘船很显眼
That's a lot of coke to be carrying around. If you were at the helm...
带这么多可卡因很危险,如果是你在驾船
I'd be doing some serious time. Ten years, minimum.
我就会被重罚,最少十年跑不掉
Yeah, you would. We lost the boat.
没错,我们失去船了
At least we got dead man's money.
至少还有死人的钱
It's our ticket to the rest of our lives...
这是通往我们余生的门票
...minus what I'm sending Westmoreland's daughter.
扣掉我要寄给,威莫兰女儿的钱
Hey.
你好
You showed up. We had a deal.
你来了,我们说好的
That's my brother. Hey.
这是我哥哥,你好
This way.
在这里
So we get out of here and we never look back.
我们离开这里,永不回头
We never look back.
永不回头
I wanna thank you, Michael, for everything.
迈克尔,这一切我要谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
It's the best I could do with the money you gave me.
你给我的钱,我只能弄到这东西
That'll work.
这就可以了
She's very pretty. She'll get us where we need to go, right?
她很漂亮,能载我们到想去的地方吧?
Not the boat, senor.
我不是指船,先生
So I got your message.
我收到你的留言了
Thank God I found you guys.
感谢老天让我找到你们
Thank God is right.
的确要感谢老天
Michael, Lincoln's free.
迈克尔,林肯自由了
What?
什么?
It's all over the news. Paul Kellerman came forward.
新闻都在报导,保罗.凯勒曼出面作证
And he had everything documented and he made a full confession.
他交出所有证明文件,而且供出一切
Are you serious? Yeah.
你说真的?对
Everything? Everything. All charges.
一切?一切,所有的罪名
What a...
真是
Man, what a... No more...
天啊,真是不用再
It means you don't have to run anymore.
代表你不用再逃亡了
What about Michael?
迈克尔呢?
A friend of my father's is getting into it...
我父亲的朋友正在调查
...but he's pretty confident that under the circumstances...
但他有把握,依现在的情况来看
...nobody's gonna pursue you on this.
没有人会追究你的罪行
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
I'll go see what I can find.
我去看看有没有饮料
Here.
Help me out of this.
帮我解开
We did it, Linc.
我们成功了,林肯
We did it. Yeah.
我们成功了,对
No.
You almost did it.
你们差一点就成功了
You want the money?
你要钱是吗?
Take the money. Take it.
把钱拿走,拿去
You think this is about the money?
你以为我要的是钱?
Pocket change? Like 5 million?
五百万这种零用钱?
Then what is it about? My brother's been exonerated.
不然你想怎样?我哥已经被赦免无罪了
The president stepped down. We're not a threat anymore. It's over.
总统已经下台,我们不再是威胁,一切都结束了
You may be done with us, but that doesn't mean we're done with you.
你们也许和我们了结了,但我们还没结束呢
The police are on their way. This started with me.
警察正在路上,一切是我引起的
Let my brother go. Oh, that's sweet, that's sweet.
放过我弟弟,真是温馨
You don't hear that much anymore, that sort of fidelity in families.
现代家人之间,已经很少有这种忠诚了
Two brothers who will go to the ends of the earth for each other.
两兄弟肯为彼此付出一切
Too bad only one of you will survive.
可惜只有一个人能活命
No!
We gotta go.
我们快离开
My men have orders to fire if you don't come out the there with your hands first.
如果你们不出来投降,我们就会开枪
Murder is not something that we take lightly here on Panamanian soil.
巴拿马领土上发生谋杀案,我们是不会宽容以待的
So come on out of there and there will be no more deaths.
出来就不会再出人命
Michael, I took a man's life.
迈克尔,我杀了人
Don't think about that now.
现在别去想这件事
You and I have got a date, remember?
你和我还有约会,记得吗?
Two limes and a couple of beers. Don't forget that.
两杯莱姆汁和啤酒,别忘了
This is your last warning.
这是最后的警告
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I took a man's life.
我杀死一个人
We're gonna walk out of here together and we'll tell them exactly what happened.
我们一起走出去,告诉他们事发过程
No, look at me, look at me, look at me.
看着我
Now, we're gonna tell them what happened.
我们告诉他们事发经过
Okay. We're gonna explain everything.
好,我们把一切解释清楚
And I'm gonna do whatever I can to help you.
我会尽全力帮你
Okay? Yeah.
好吗? 好
Now, give me the gun.
把枪给我
Here.
拿去
You ready?
准备好了吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, sara.
我也爱你,莎拉
Okay. You ready?
好,准备好了吗?
Yeah. All right.
好了,好
Yeah. Come on.
好,走吧
Don't move!
不准动
I'll shoot!
我会开枪的
Michael, what are you doing? Nobody moves! Nobody!
迈克尔,你在干嘛?所有人不准动
You sacrificed everything for me once. No.
你已经为我牺牲过一次,不
No! Don't move! No, I won't let you do this.
不,不准动,不,我不能让你这么做
Michael. Michael!
迈克尔
Now it's time to say thank you. It was me! It was me!
我该报答你了,是我干的
I did it! He's done nothing wrong!
是我杀的,他没有做错事
He's innocent! I did it! It was me.
他是清白的,是我人是我杀的
I did it! It was me. He's done nothing wrong.
是我杀的,他没有犯法
He hasn't shot anybody, he hasn't hurt anybody. Michael.
他没有杀任何人,他没伤害任何人,迈克尔
Michael, tell them the truth!
迈克尔,告诉他们真相
Michael! He's done nothing wrong!
迈克尔,他没有犯法
Hello?
喂?
Hey, it's me.
是我
Oh, getting impatient. Reminds me of when we were in college.
这么着急啊,让我想起我们大学的时候
Did you buy the tickets yet?
你买机票了吗?
No, I'm still looking,
没有,我还在找
Don't.
别买了
What? Forget about them.
什么?忘了这件事
Forget I ever existed.
忘记我的存在
Excuse me. You speak English? Yes. Can I help you?
不好意思,你会说英文吗?会有事吗?
Yeah. I'm looking for a woman. Sara Tancredi.
我要找一名女子,莎拉.坦克雷迪
She was brought in to give her statement, and then released. You just missed her.
她被带回局里录口供,之后就被释放,她刚离开
Sara!
莎拉
Oh, God.
太好了
I thought you'd never show up.
我以为你不来了
Okay, when am I getting out of here?
好,我何时能出狱?
That's the thing. There's been a hiccup.
我就是来说这件事,出了点小状况
A hiccup?
小状况?
Look, you guys got me.
你们逮到我了
You got me fair and square in Mexico, all right?
你们在墨西哥逮到我,算你们厉害,好吗?
I did what you wanted me to do. Now, it's time to cut me loose like we agreed.
你们的话我都照做了,你们该依照条件放了我
Getting caught wasn't part of the agreement.
被逮到不在条件范围内
I got caught running your setup.
我帮你们设下陷阱时被逮到
Being your bait.
我是你们的诱饵
Now, I got you scofield down here. I got you what you wanted.
我把斯科菲尔德引来,成功达到你们的目的
You got caught, Bagwell.
你被逮到了,巴格韦尔
Wait. Where you going?!
等等,你要去哪里?
Where you going?
你要去哪?
I got you what you wanted! I got them boys down here!
我帮你们完成目标,我把他们引来
I did what you told me to do!
你们的话我都照做了
Do you hear me? I did what you told me to do!
你有听到吗?你们的话我都照做了
I did what you told me!
我照你们的话做了
This is as far as we go.
我们只能带到这里
General.
将军
I trust this is a safe place to speak.
这里谈话应该安全吧?
It's scofield.
有斯科菲尔德的消息
They got him.
他被逮捕了
Scofield back in the pen.
斯科菲尔德又回到监狱里
Gotta be honest, I didn't think we'd see it happen.
老实说,我没想到真的会成功
You know he's gonna break out.
你很清楚他一定会越狱
It's in his blood.
这是他的天性
That's exactly what we want him to do.
这正是我们关他的目的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bluffing [blʌʃiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 褶边装置;诈骗;唬弄 v. 欺骗;吓唬(bluff

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

联想记忆
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影响的

联想记忆
auspices ['ɔ:spisiz]

想一想再看

n. 赞助,前兆 名词auspice的复数形式

联想记忆
viewer ['vju:ə]

想一想再看

n. 观看者,电视观众,观察器

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 
testify ['testifai]

想一想再看

v. 证明,作证,声明

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。