手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19集 总统大赦的阴谋

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break: Let me get this straight.

《越狱》前情提要让我搞清楚一点
Brothers come to a city that's 15 miles from the prison they escaped from. Why?
这对兄弟回到越狱监狱外,15里的城市,为什么?
The president's in Chicago to make a speech, they're up to something.
也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说,他们另有计谋
Legally speaking, this tape is useless.
在法律上来说,这段录音毫无用处
So we blackmail her. In exchange for what?
所以我们要勒索她,换取什么?
A presidential pardon.
总统大赦
We gonna keep crying about money you've got coming to you?
赏金已经是你的了,你想继续吵着要钱
Or do you wanna make some more? I'm listening.
还是想多赚一点?你说吧
Ever been to Mexico?
去过墨西哥吗?
When's the meal coming? I'm starved.
餐点什么时候上?我快饿死了
Freshen me up when you get a chance.
有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的
Fernando. Fernando.
费尔南多
Check this bag for you, sir. Oh, no, that's coming with me.
我帮你托运行李,不,我要随身带着
Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon.
先生,那已经远远超过,随身行李的重量限制
Your bag will be safe.
你的行李很安全的
They're watching you. But from where? There.
他们在监视你,可是在哪里?那里
President Reynolds ruined your life, she ruined my life.
雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生,她也毁了我的人生
You wanna take the bitch down?
如果你们想搞垮这贱人
You found your inside man, but it's gotta be right now.
我就是最佳内线,但现在是唯一机会
Have either of these men checked in?
这两人有来住房吗?
Yeah. Room 1006.
有,1006房
Later you'll get a package in your cell. It's from me.
之后我会送包裹到你的牢房
I need you to use it, okay?
我要你使用它,懂吗?
Open on 4.
打开四号房
I need a hand in here.
我需要人手帮忙
I need a medic in B-4. Let me die.
派医护人员到B4让我死
No.
Let me die. Save your breath.
让我死,不要说话
A large crowd is gathering along Wabash Avenue here in downtown chicago,
群众已经聚集在,芝加哥市区的沃巴什大道
They're anticipating the arrival of President caroline Reynolds,,,
他们正期待着,卡洛琳雷诺兹总统的莅临
...who continues her tour with an appearance at the Grand carlisle Hotel,
她竞选活动的一环,便是到卡莱尔大饭店出席活动
Inner circle approaching the south perimeter, Mark One,
内圈快要进入南区,第一区
Marker Two,
第二区
Marker Three,
第三区
okay.
I think you better go.
我想你最好先离开
You sure? Yeah.
你确定?对
Thank you for your help. There's nothing more you can do for us.
感谢你的帮忙,不过你已经没办法再帮忙了
Doesn't feel right.
这样就离开感觉不对
I don't think you want any part of this. Thank you.
你不会想介入这淌浑水的,谢谢
It's 10 minutes away, right? At least.
在十分钟路程的地方?至少
Listen, this doesn't work, we're gonna need a way out.
听着,如果行不通,我们需要后路
For good. Well, that's on you.
永远消失的退路,这要靠你了
Yeah. What about Derek?
好,德瑞克如何?
Derek sweeney? Yeah.
德瑞克史威尼?对
You think he'll be up for this? Yeah.
你认为他肯帮忙?对
All right.
好吧
This is your neck of the woods. You wanna meet at the park?
这一带你熟,要在公园会合吗?
How's Third and Racine? Third and Racine.
第三街和雷辛街口如何?第三街和雷辛街口
3:15, the corner. I'll be there.
3点15分,我会在街角等
If anything happens...
如果发生意外
...I love you both.
我爱你们俩
Key.
钥匙
Go, go, go.
快离开
Sit down.
坐下
When were they here? Five, 10 minutes?
他们离开多久了?五、十分钟?
They were never here. They were here. I know.
他们没来过这里,他们有,我知道
Where did they go?
他们去哪里了?
I don't know. No, you do know.
我不知道,不,你一定知道
He decided it was for the best and I couldn't take this anymore.
他决定离开我比较好,而且我也无法再忍受了
It's over, just like that, huh? Yeah.
就这样结束了?对
It's over like you flew to New Mexico on a dead woman's ID to meet up with him?
就像你上次用死人的证件,坐飞机去新墨西哥见他一样?
Or it's over like when you met up at the train station in Evansville?
像你在伊凡斯维尔,火车站和他见面一样?
Or maybe like the day today, when you checked in this hotel here two hours ago.
或是像今天你两小时前,住进这家饭店一样
Which one? I don't care if you believe me or not.
是哪一种情况?我不在乎你相不相信我
I'm telling you the truth. No call. He's not gonna call you?
我说的是实话,他不打算打电话给你吗?
Don't lie to me. You don't wanna do that.
别想骗我,你不会想的
Excuse me, can you tell me where to find?
不好意思,请问你知道?
Hey. Hey, hombre.
喂,老兄
Hey.
等等
Hey, I need the phone,
我需要打电话
Listen to me, man. It needs to be today.
听我说,我今天一定要打电话
My family is in trouble, all right? There's a man out there...
我的家人有麻烦,有一个人
...trying to hurt my... Your family's fine.
会伤害我的家人,你家人很好
There's nobody after your family. Look at me, man.
没有人会伤害你的家人,你看着我
Look, I'm not crazy, okay?
我没有发疯,知道吗?
I know the rules.
我懂得规矩
I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't an emergency.
如果不是紧急事件,我不会求你
Please, just let me use that phone.
拜托,让我打电话
Please.
求求你
Agent Lang. Yeah, yeah,
我是兰恩探员,是
l... I need to speak to Mahone, please,
我要找曼宏
Can I have him return? Listen, this is Benjamin Miles Franklin.
请他回电可以吗?我是班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林
And I need to speak to Mahone right away.
我要马上找到曼宏
It's Franklin for Mahone. I'll take it.
富兰克林要找曼宏,我来接
This is Agent Wheeler. I don't believe we've met before.
富兰克林,我是卫勒探员,我们之前没见过面
I need to speak to Mahone.
我有事要找曼宏
Something I can help you with?
我可以帮你吗?
Listen...
听着
...I wanna leave a message for him.
请你传话给他
You tell him,
你告诉他
You tell him that I'll do what he wants me to do, okay?
告诉他我会照他的要求去做
I just need a little bit more time. I'll do it.
我只需要多一点时间,我会做的
Just don't hurt them.
请不要伤害她们
You hear me? Don't hurt them.
有听到吗?不要伤害她们
What's up?
什么事?
Excuse me.
失陪
Are you crazy? What are you doing here? Keep your voice down. Keep it down.
你疯啦?你来这干嘛?小声一点
How you been? You all right?
你最近好吗?还可以吧?
It's good to see you, man. You too, brother.
很高兴见到你,我也是,老弟
If the guys knew you were here, they might not be cool about it.
如果其他人知道你在这,我看他们会很有意见
I ain't hanging around, man. I need a favor.
我不会久留,我需要你的帮忙
You owe me. I do. You know I do.
你欠我的,对,你也很清楚
Look, it's...
可是
Look, it's just your situation right now. I mean, I just had a kid, a baby boy...
可是你现在的情况,我刚当上父亲,有个小儿子
...and l... I promised Maria... I didn't come here to cause trouble.
我答应玛利亚我不是来惹麻烦的
I'm short on friends. I need you to hook me up.
我的朋友不多,我需要你的引介
You're the only one who can do it without the green up front.
只有你肯不用预付现金,就愿意做
I'm serious about this, man. Here. I need it.
我是认真的,拿去,我很需要
Okay. I'll give it a shot.
好,我试试看
By when? AsAP.
什么时候要?越快越好
Tomorrow? The next day? Now.
明天?后天?现在
Now.
现在
All right, Linc. Come with me.
好吧,林肯,跟我来
Stand by, Marker six,
待命,第六区
Escort team, stand by,
护卫小队,待命
Okay, stand by for exit,
待命准备离开
Seven clear,
第七区安全
Approaching hotel entrance,
接近饭店入口
Everything looks clear,
一切看来安全
He's over the line. Got him. Take him, Take him down,
他越界了,抓住他,抓住他
Get some hands on that guy, Hold it still,
派人制服他,不准动
Detain him, Detain him, Get him on ground,
逮捕他把他压在地上
Talk to that guy,
质问那家伙
Who saw him go down? Any press?
有谁看见他?有媒体吗?
We got him down pretty quick but you never know.
我们很快就制服他,但有谁看到很难说
Somebody may have gotten a shot. Check around.
有人可能已经拍到了,去检查
Confiscate cameras if you need to.
必要时没收照相机
Put out a statement before rumors get started.
在流言传开前,先发表声明
And get everyone out of here.
还有叫所有人出去
Now. We're still waiting for the response from...
快点,我们还在等进一步的
You and I both know that this situation requires us to abandon protocol.
你我心知肚明,在这种情况下,必须抛开正常程序
I don't know what you need to tell them, but I need your men to leave.
我不知道你得怎么呈报,但我要你们的人离开
Now.
立刻
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Where's your brother?
你哥在哪里?
I need to see the president. Really?
我要见总统,是吗?
And you think that's a possibility?
你觉得有可能?
She'll want to hear what I have to say. Oh, I highly doubt that.
她会想听我要说的话,我高度怀疑这点
The only person you get to talk to...
你唯一能见的人
...is me.
只有我
And the only way you're gonna live through the next hour...
如果你下一个小时还想活命
...is if you tell me where to find your brother.
就告诉我你哥在哪里
Okay.
He's in a safe place. Be more specific.
他在安全的地方,具体一点
Specifically...
具体上而言
...a place you will never find him.
就是你永远找不到的地方
I had the honor...
我很荣幸
...to attend Mountbrook Military Academy...
能够上蒙布克军事学校
...whose mission it is...
该校的任务在于
...to ensure the greatness of this country, its future leadership...
确保本国的伟大精英,未来领导人之崇高
...encouraging patriotism...
鼓励爱国主义
...building a strong moral foundation and providing the service of men...
扎下强烈道德基础,并提供服务给
...committed to the values of honor, freedom and country.
这些为荣耀,自由和国家效命的人
But, first and foremost...
不过,首先
...they taught you this.
学校会先教你这招
How do you say "cherries" again?
再教我一次,“樱桃”要怎么说?
Looks like you have to get more cerezas.
看来你要拿更多樱桃来了
Mami, I got you a hundred pistachios.
宝贝,我替你准备上百颗开心果了
With the right amount of salt too. Well, it's a combination. I need both.
还有刚好的蒲量,我要加在一起吃,两种都要
Why am I sucker for you, huh?
我为何这么听你的?
What? What's she saying? That looks like T-Bag.
怎么了?她说什么?那人好像T-Bag
What?
什么?
He said he was trying to steal luggage from the airport.
他说他试图偷机场的行李
He's got five million dollars. Why would he...?
他身上有五百万,为何要?
Unless he doesn't have it.
除非钱不在他身上
Unless he lost it there.
除非钱遗失在机场
Stop it, Fernando. What?
够了,费尔南多,怎么了?
Do you really believe that that money is at the airport?
你真的相信那笔钱在机场?
Hey, forget it. Look at what we have together.
别管钱了,瞧现在我们拥有的一切
Do you really wanna risk that?
你真的要拿来冒险吗?
We have everything that we need.
我们需要的一切都在这里
Except your cerezas. Right.
除了你的樱桃,对
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Fernando.
费尔南多
Baby. I'll be right back.
宝贝,我马上回来
You gotta know it's not real hard for me to recognize a junkie.
你应该知道,我很会认出有毒瘾的人
L... l... I'm saying you don't look so good.
我的意思是,你看起来不太好
I'm fine.
我很好
You mind me asking what you're taking?
介意我问你吃什么药吗?
Here, you want one? No, that's okay.
拿去,要一颗吗?不用
Save it for later.
留着待会吃
Varatril.
维拉垂
Benzodiazepine's a hard-core tranquilizer, man.
苯重氮基蒲是一种,药效很强的镇定剂
Take these every day?
你每天都服用?
Twenty milligrams.
每天20毫克
You must feel like you're walking underwater.
你一定感觉像在水中漫步
I do.
It's very quiet down here.
下面非常安静
That's why you started, right? The peace and quiet?
那就是你开始服药的原因吧,为了得到安宁?
That's not why you do it anymore though, is it?
但现在原因都变了,对吧?
Now it's the headaches, right? And you probably don't sleep.
现在是为了治头痛吧?你应该是夜不成眠
And you know you're gonna destroy yourself, right?
你知道这会毁了自己,对吧?
I haven't ruled that out as a possibility.
我尚未排除这种可能性
Hope we hear from your boyfriend.
希望待会你的男友会打电话来
There's one difference between me and Agent Mahone.
我和曼宏探员有个不同点
He doesn't know the value of a bird in the hand. He keeps beating around that bush.
他不懂一鸟在手的价值,他只会不断旁敲侧击
But if you don't give up Burrows, I don't care.
但你若不说出巴罗斯的下落,我也不在乎
One down, one to go. I need to talk to Mr. Scofield.
死一个,剩下一个,我要和斯科菲尔德先生谈谈
Alone.
单独谈
Madam President.
总统女士
Could I...
借一步
...have a word?
谈谈好吗?
It wouldn't be prudent for me to leave you alone with Mr. Scof...
这么做不恰当,留您单独和他
My men are right outside this door. I have a right to privacy.
我的手下就在门外,我有保有隐私的权利
Your rights...
我担心的
...aren't my first concern.
并非您的权利
Do I need to remind you who you are talking to?
我非得提醒你,现在正跟谁说话吗?
Step outside and close the door behind you.
出去时把门关上
The things you do for your brother.
你为了你哥做的牺牲
It's impressive.
真令人刮目相看
I could say the same for you.
我想说你也一样
But I won't. Bear in mind...
但我不会说,记住
...your opinion means little to me.
你的意见我毫不在乎
This tape.
这段录音
You have it with you?
在你身上吗?
No.
没有
But I can arrange for you to hear it.
但我可以安排让你听听
You don't make arrangements for me, Mr. Scofield.
轮不到你替我安排,斯科菲尔德先生
I have people for that.
我有专人会去办
I'm not exactly sure what is on this tape...
我不太确定录音的内容
...but I doubt it's of any interest to me.
但我想,对我应该不会有什么用
It's a recorded conversation between you and your brother.
那是你和你弟的电话录音
Well, out of millions of conversations that I had with my brother during his lifetime...
我和我弟在他生前,通过数不清的电话
I'll narrow it down for you.
我说具体一点
It was recorded sometime after his death.
录音是在他死后录到的
And this...
至于
...particular conversation...
这段录音
...you might wanna keep in the family.
你可能不会想让外人听到
And where is it?
东西在哪?
Twenty different copies in 20 different locations.
我做了20份备份,放在20个不同的地方
I can call my brother right now.
我现在可以打电话给我哥
He can play it for you.
他可以放给你听
Not on the phone. Have him bring it here.
不能用电话,叫他拿过来
These are the terms.
条件如下
You can hear it over the phone...
你用电话听
...or you can hear it on the news.
不然就等上新闻再听
It's up to you.
你自己决定
You know, it's why I started.
这也是我开始的原因
Started what?
开始什么?
Using. Same reason as you.
服药,和你的理由一样
Why? Because you had to stay up all night during residency?
为何?因为住院实习时整晚不能睡?
Because the bass player dumped you in front of the whole sorority?
因为贝斯手,当着姐妹会的面甩了你?
Yeah, you and I got a lot in common.
对,你和我真是同病相怜
I've seen people die too.
我也见过人死亡
I'm assuming you didn't make them die.
我想你没有害死他们
You need help.
你需要帮助
Not what I'm looking for.
那不是我要的
For your sake, I hope your boyfriend calls back real soon.
为了你好,我希望你男友很快会打电话来
Maricruz?
马里克鲁斯?
Where the hell's everybody?
人都到哪去了?
Mami?
宝贝?
Hey, lookie here. Good old sucre.
瞧瞧你,老朋友苏克雷
What'd you do? Where are they? Maricruz.
你干了什么?她们在哪里?马里克鲁斯
Hey, hey, hey. Keep your cap on.
等等小声一点
Out picking apples for the snuffaluffagus.
她们出去替大象宝宝摘苹果了
Lf you ever... Calm down.
要是你敢冷静
They're gonna walk back in here any minute.
她们随时会走进来
Which means trouble.
代表我们有麻烦了
Unless you wanna see me try out the new T-20-Z on your bella muchacha Mari-poon.
除非你想看我试用新枪,在你的拉丁妞身上下手
I think you better come with me.
你最好跟我走
Yeah?
什么事?
Lincoln Burrows?
林肯.巴罗斯?
Caroline Reynolds.
卡洛琳雷诺兹
I understand you have something for me.
听说你有东西要给我听
You still there? Oh, I'm here,
你还在吗?我在
It's good to finally talk to you.
很高兴终于和你通上话
Wish I had the chance one of those 242 nights I spent on death row, you...
蹲死刑监那242个晚上,我真希望
Please, just play the tape.
把录音放出来就是了
It's awful, I know,
很糟糕,我知道
But the choice was clear, You needed to be far away from all of this,
但别无选择,你必须和一切撇清关系
I am, I'm the Isle of Terrence, far off to sea,
的确,我是汪汪大海上的特伦斯岛
But I'm still here for you,
但还有我帮助你
Now, listen to me, Don't dwell on the negative,
听我说,别沉溺在负面想法
some people deserve to dwell, Caroline.
有些人可以沉溺,卡洛琳
You know I'm only a phone call away.
只要打通电话就能找到我
And three thousand miles.
你离我也有三千里
Do you know how cold it is here?
你知道这里有多冷吗?
We talked about this, Terrence,
这件事我们讨论过了,特伦斯
You knew that you would be lonely, but it's only temporary,
你明知会感到孤单,但只是暂时而已
His appeals process has started already,
他的起诉程序已经开始了
This is gonna fly by quicker than your 20s,
这件事会比你的青春,还快过去
And soon the world will forget all about him,,,
世界上的人,很快就会淡忘他
...and they'll forget about you too. I promise.
他们也会忘了你,我保证
But...
可是
...it's killing me not being able to see you...
见不到你让我好难熬
...sweet Caroline. I wanna see you too.
亲爱的卡洛琳,我也很想见你
But that can't happen right now, This house is so big.
但现在不能这么做,这栋房子好大
I just... I just think of you...
我只能想着你
...lying in bed.
躺在床上想着你
I know. Me too. Your warmth, your touch.
我知道,我也是,你的温度、触感
Was it quick...
他自杀时
...when he killed himself?
走得快吗?
Well, it was a lot quicker than how my father died.
比我父亲死时要快很多
They shot him in the back.
他们射中他的背部
He died in my arms.
他死在我怀里
I just wanna know what happened.
我只想知道他是怎么死的
Your brother apologized.
你弟弟向我们道歉
He said he was sorry and then he blew his brains out all over the wall.
他说完对不起,就把自己轰得脑浆四溢
It was quick...
他走得很快
...and it was his decision.
那是他的决定
And now it's time for you to make yours.
现在轮你下决定了
No, no, no, no. Man, you know, l... I can't... I can't do it. I can't do that.
不行我办不到
Yes, you can.
你可以的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好怕的
You don't get it, do you?
你还不懂是吗?
You can't stop this guy.
这家伙是阻止不了的
Not without your cooperation, I can't. But if you talk to me...
没有你的合作我阻止不了他,但如果你愿意谈
...if you tell me what's going on, I can take care of you, okay?
如果你告诉我真相,我就能帮助你
You've gotta trust me, Mr. Franklin.
你一定要相信我,富兰克林先生
I can help you.
我可以帮助你
C-Note, right?
你是百元钞票吧?
Yeah, whatever.
对,随便啦
All I need you to do is tell me exactly what Agent Mahone told you.
只要你把曼宏探员的话,一字不差告诉我
If you give me Mahone, I'll give you your life back.
只要你举发曼宏,我会把人生还给你
God's been smiling down on me, I can tell you that.
上帝在对我微笑,我只能这么说
First I caught up to Haywire up in Algoma.
先是在阿哥马找到海威尔
He did a dive off an elevator before they could put him away...
他在被逮之前,从谷物升降机上跳下
...but I still get the reward. Wait, wait. He's dead?
但我还是能拿赏金,等等,他死了?
Yep. Like a gnat on a Peterbilt. Hope you don't take the same route, sucre.
对,像撞上卡车玻璃的小虫,希望你别有样学样,苏克雷
Hell, no. I got plenty reasons to live. I hope a few of them are in Fox River.
不会,我活着的理由很多,希望其中包括回福克斯河
Or maybe if you play nice, I'll throw your Maricruz a couple of bills.
如果你乖乖就范,我或许可以赏马里克鲁斯一点钱
After I turn you in. How much are you getting for us?
但要先把你抓回去,你抓我们能拿多少?
A hundred grand. I bet you never thought your ass would be worth all that.
十万,你一定不知道自己值那么多钱吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
What if I know where you can get 5 million dollars?
如果我知道哪里有五百万呢?
You heard me.
你没听错
Where is it? I could take you there...
在哪里?我可以带你去
...if you didn't have to take me back to the states and turn me back in.
但你不能把我抓回美国,交给警方
Where is it?
钱在哪里?
T-Bag's in town.
T-Bag来了
I made my commitment a long time ago.
很久以前我就已下定决心
I agreed to put my country ahead of myself, like a mother does for a child.
我决定把国家摆在自己之上,就像母亲对孩子一般
And I thought...
我以为
...that what I was doing was noble and that I would be rewarded.
我的作为是高贵之举,我将得到赏识
You were wrong.
你错了
Don't you see that I'm a pawn in this too?
你还不了解,我也只是个棋子吗?
The power that has taken over this country...
控制了这个国家的力量
...is like a cancer and it will stop at nothing.
就像癌症,而且没有东西能阻止
It is out of my control. So is this.
我并无权控制,这件事也一样
Tell me what you want from me.
告诉我你要我怎么做
Uncuff me.
解开我的手铐
I don't have the keys. You'll get them.
我没有钥匙,你会去拿的
Second, I want you to arrange for me to walk away from here alone.
第二,我要你安排,让我单独离开
No surveillance.
不准跟踪我
Okay.
And finally...
最后
...I want a presidential pardon for me and my brother...
我要你用总统赦免权,赦免我和我哥
...fully exonerating us of all our crimes.
将我们的罪行一笔勾消
And I want it today.
我要你今天就办好
I can't just hand out pardons to anyone I choose.
我不能随便选一个人赦免
There is a process, rules. This is no exception.
有一定的程序和规定,这次也一样
A document will be delivered for your approval just like any pardon.
公文会呈报给你批示,就跟其他赦免案一样
You'll sign it and then file it...
你要签署同意,并交给
...with the attorney general, who'll submit it to Presidential Record.
司法部长,他会提交至总统纪录中
Fine. I will sign whatever you need me to sign.
好吧,你要我签署什么都可以
That's very kind. But we both know that's not enough.
你真大方,但你我都清楚这还不够
What do you want from me?
你到底想怎样?
I will unlock you myself, walk you out of here.
我会亲自替你解开手铐,送你出去
What, you want me to drive you to the airport?
难道还要我载你去机场?
I guess I'm not as trusting as I used to be. Especially with paperwork.
我只是不像以往那么相信人,尤其是在文件方面
It's so easy to lose.
没两下子就遗失了
Now, I want you to go out there in front of everyone...
我要你出去,到群众面前
...and announce our full pardon on live TV.
在现场转播中,宣布赦免我们的罪
You're insane.
你疯了
That is not the way things are done.
事情不是这样办的
This is not a vacuum. People will ask questions.
我没有与世隔绝,民众会起疑心
Pardon. On stage. Now.
立刻上台宣布大赦
And how do I know that you won't release the tape an hour later?
我怎么能确定之后,你不会把录音曝光?
You don't.
你无法确定
You'll just have to take my word for it.
你只能相信我的话
Well, I need more than that. Well, you're not gonna get it.
我需要更多担保,你休想拿到
Caroline...
卡洛琳
...it's time.
时候到了
Make your choice.
做决定吧
Adams, I need you to uncuff the detainee and bring him here to be released.
亚当斯,解开犯人的手铐,把他带来这,释放他
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I am going to make an announcement pardoning Mr. Scofield and his brother...
我要宣布赦免,斯科菲尔德先生和他的哥哥
...and he will walk away unharmed.
他要毫发无伤地离开
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
He has brought some indisputable evidence to light.
他手头上有明明白白的铁证
We could end this all, right now.
我们现在就能结束一切
You're gonna let them walk?
你却让他们离开?
I am the commander in chief, and you are a corporate lackey.
我是美国总统,你只是体制下的小卒
I am making the calls now. You have no authority.
决定权在我,你无权过问
My men will see to it...
我的人会确保
...that Mr. Scofield walks away without the interference...
斯科菲尔德先生安然离开
...of you and your pit bulls.
你和你的走狗们不得干涉
You alone? Yeah.
你一个人?对
How'd you do? Three tickets, one cabin, one way.
情况如何?三张单程票、一个船舱
Nice.
太好了
I owe you. No. We're even.
我欠你一份,不,我们扯平了
These are for you. Nice.
酒是给你的,太好了
And this.
还有这个
What's this? Eddie. When you broke out...
这是什么?你们越狱时,艾迪
...he bet me a hundred bucks you'd be caught in a week.
他和我赌一百元,说你会在一周内被抓
I said, no way. Not the Linc I know.
我说,我认识的林肯不可能
Figured I'd split it with you.
我想应该和你平分
So this is it, huh?
要道别了是吗?
Yeah.
Good luck.
祝你好运
You take care. All right. You too.
保重,你也是
You be safe.
小心一点
This is your neck of the woods. Yeah. How's Third and Racine?
这一带你比较熟,对,第三街和雷辛街口如何?
I'll be there.
我会去等你
I don't wanna do this. I really don't.
我真的不想这么做,真的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You can't say that I didn't give you a choice...
我已经给你机会了
...you never take the easy way. You...
你总是爱反抗
And I noticed that about you. You...
我发现你有这个特质
I should never expect it to be any different but I have a job to do...
我早该知道你不会屈服,但我有职务在身
...a job that I'm being made to do.
有人逼我要完成职务
Pick it up, sara.
接电话,莎拉
Sara, pick it up.
莎拉,接电话
Pick up. Wait, wait.
接电话,等等
Don't move.
不要动
Just don't... Don't move.
请你不要动
Okay, I need the phone. Give me the phone.
我要电话,把电话给我
Stay right where you are, please.
请你留在原地
You don't really wanna do this.
你不会想这么做的
You don't know the first thing about what I want.
我要什么你根本不懂
You got my message? Yeah,
有收到我的简讯吗?有
I got her. She's on her way out.
我看到她了,她正要离开
Follow her, She'll take you right to Scofield,
跟踪她,她会带你找到斯科菲尔德
sir...
长官
...we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
In just a few minutes, the president...
几分钟后,总统
...is going to announce a pardon for Burrows and scofield.
即将要宣布,赦免巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德
As you're well aware, this is quite a departure.
你也清楚,这和目标背道而行
She's always been willing to play ball but I think we need to take some action.
她一直很合作,但我认为我们该采取行动
Sir...
长官
...I hate to disturb you...
我很不想打扰你,但
...but I'm not sure you realize the gravity of what she's about to do.
你可能不了解,她这么做会有什么后果
Michael. Sara.
迈克尔,莎拉
It worked. The pardon?
成功了,大赦?
She's announcing it any minute.
她马上就要宣布了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Michael, that's amazing.
天啊,迈克尔,太好了
Just get here, okay?
快来,好吗?
I'm on...
我正在
...Highland. It's a warehouse that runs right down to the water.
高地,湖边的一间仓库
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on my way.
好,我马上去
We did it. Yeah?
我们成功了,真的?
What happened to your face, man?
你的脸怎么了?
If you wanna take the ride...
如果想上车
...you gotta buy the ticket.
一定得买票
Yeah, right. Well, Derek hooked us up with a cabin on one of those freighters.
好吧,德瑞克替我们在货轮上,准备了一个船舱
South America via the Great Lakes.
从大湖区到南美洲
Well, we're not gonna need that. But this is appreciated.
已经不需要了,不过很感谢他的啤酒
One more time, bro.
再说一次,老弟
We did it? It's done.
我们成功了?结束了
I wish I could've seen the look on her face.
我真希望能见到她的表情
No, you don't.
你不会想看的
Oh, yeah, I do.
我当然想
Unbelievable. She's gonna do it.
不可置信,她会赦免我们
Unbelievable.
不可置信
The president is now taking the stage here at the Grand carlisle Hotel,
总统即将在,卡莱尔大饭店登台演说
The 2-hour delay in her appearance,,,
至于演说延后两小时
...due to an investigation characterized by Press secretary Ryan Berg...
发言人莱恩伯格指出,是因为调查
...as "an over-zealous fan"...
一位“过度热诚的民众”所致
You are not going to do this. I'm afraid I am.
你不行这么做,恐怕我心已决
Developments you need to be aware of. I have made my decision...
后果你自己小心,我已经下定决心了
...and I would appreciate you not second-guessing me.
也希望你不要质疑我的决定
I don't think you understand. We know your secrets too.
我想你还不了解,我们也知道你的秘密
We can reveal them just as easily.
我们也可以轻松让消息曝光
You need to ask yourself who you fear more. Michael scofield...
你要扪心自问,谁比较可怕,迈克尔.斯科菲尔德?
...or us?
还是我们?
You've got 30 seconds. Yeah.
剩30秒,好
I won't keep you.
我不耽搁你了
The world is waiting. Ten seconds.
全世界都在等你,10秒
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States,
各位先生、女士,欢迎美国总统
Nine, eight, seven, six, five...
九、八、七、六、五
...four, three, two...
四、三、二
Thank you for waiting so patiently all afternoon.
一,感谢各位一整个下午,耐心地等候
If it were not for the support of this great state...
如果不是,有这个美好的州的支持
...my home state of Illinois...
我的故乡伊利诺州
...I would not be here today.
我今天就不会站在这里
Which is why I have chosen today...
所以我才选择今天
...to make this very important announcement.
宣布一个非常重要的消息
A situation has recently come to light...
近来有个状况已浮上台面
,,, and I feel that I must take action,
我认为我一定要采取行动
It is my job as president of this great country,,,
身为本国的总统
,,, to make rational decisions,,,
当我接获事实时
,,, when I am given facts,
有责任做出理性决定
Decisions that are best not for me but for the people.
这决定不只对我最好,也是为了人民的福祉
And so...
因此
...after much consideration...
经过深思熟虑后
,,, I regret to inform you,,,
我很遗憾要向各位宣布
...that I have been diagnosed with a highly malignant form of cancer.
我被诊断出,患有高度恶性的癌症
And because of that reason,,,
而因为这个理由
...I am no longer fit to serve as your commander in chief.
我不再有资格,担任各位的总统
In the best interest of this country, effective immediately...
为了国家着想,立即生效
...I am stepping down as president of the United states.
我要卸下美国总统的职位
Ladies and gentlemen, in a shocking announcement,,,,
各位先生女士,总统发布惊人消息
If she ain't the president, the tape's useless.
如果她不是总统,录音就毫无用处
She can't pardon anyone.
她没有大赦的权利
We got nothing.
我们落得一头空
She will no longer serve as the president,
她不再是总统
There's only one thing we can do.
我们只剩下一条路可走
We gotta disappear.
我们得消失
Forever.
永远消失

重点单词   查看全部解释    
luggage ['lʌgidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 行李

 
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的
n. 特

联想记忆
commander [kə'mɑ:ndə]

想一想再看

n. 司令官,指挥官

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
abandon [ə'bændən]

想一想再看

v. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺
n. 放纵

联想记忆
hook [huk]

想一想再看

n. 钩状物,勾拳,钩
v. 钩住,弯成(钩装

 
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
consideration [kənsidə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 考虑,体贴,考虑因素,敬重,意见

 


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。