手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16集 杀人灭口

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Now, with text deposit,

现在,使用短信存款
you can manage your accounts from literally anywhere.
您可以随时随地管理您的账户
You can bank on it.
您可以信赖它
You can bank on us-Sequoia Liberty.
您可以信赖我们,红杉自由理财
Okay, yes, they do sound similar.
好吧,它们听起来确实很像
They're the same song.
它们是同一首歌
Someone stole my song and turned it into a jingle.
有人偷了我的歌,然后把它编成了广告曲
You said you never played this at a show?
你说你从来没公开表演过这首歌
I have a little studio space in Alphabet City.
我在字母城有个小工作室
I do everything there.
我所有工作都在那进行
But it's soundproofed.
但那里是隔音的
When I'm writing, I work alone.
我写歌的时候一直是一个人
Could you just excuse me for a moment?
你能稍等我一下吗
Watson.
华生
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Having worked through the night at various pursuits,
为不同的案子忙了一夜
I am now attempting to fall asleep.
我正准备睡觉
Obviously.
显然如此
You familiar with the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí?
你对萨尔瓦多·达利的超现实主义作品熟悉吗
Yes, of course i am familiar with Dalí.
我当然熟悉达利的作品
Well, we share the same opinion of sleep.
我们对睡眠的看法是一样的
Namely that it is a waste of time.
睡觉就是浪费时间
There may exist, however,
在睡眠和工作之间
a moment at the boundary between working and sleeping
但可能存在着某个临界点
which holds some utility.
还可加以利用
He would use a similar method
他曾用类似的方法
to catch himself the instant he fell asleep
捕捉自己入睡的瞬间
and record glimpses into his subconscious mind.
然后记录下他潜意识的点滴
And I'm trying to train my own subconscious
我正尝试训练我的潜意识
to solve more impenetrable problems.
来破解更令人费解的难题
Though I do realize that from the outside it seems
不过我明白从外表看
no more pragmatic that a visit to the Delphic Oracle.
这并不比去一趟德尔斐神庙实际多少
From the outside, it makes a lot of noise.
从外表看,这会发出很大的噪音
I'm meeting with a client downstairs.
我正在楼下见客户
A woman, no?
一个女人,不是吗
If she's the one playing the guitar,
如果吉他是她弹的
you might want to suggest that a tuning is in order.
你该提醒她她的琴该调弦了
Does her case intrigue?
她的案子有趣吗
Do you require my assistance?
需要我帮忙吗
I require a little quiet. That's all.
我需要你安静点,仅此而已
I shall continue my experiment on a higher floor.
那我去高点的楼层继续实验
Captain.
警监
Hey, I've got two detectives from the 3-5 here.
我这里有两位从35分局来的警探
They want to talk to you about a homicide they're working.
他们想跟你谈谈他们正在调查的谋杀案
Yes, of course.
当然可以
Watson is otherwise engaged,
华生有别的事要忙
but I can be there in about 30 minutes.
但我三十分钟内就能到
I'll see you then.
一会儿见
Holmes, this is Detective Demps and McShane.
福尔摩斯,这是丹普斯警探和麦肖恩警探
Gentlemen. Heard a lot about you the last couple years.
先生们好,这几年听到过许多你的事迹
Despite my best efforts, I assure you.
尽管我已尽力不想张扬,我保证
How can I help you?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Maria Gutierrez.
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯
She went missing a little over three years ago.
她三年多以前失踪了
Last week her remains were discovered
上周她的遗体
by a city worker in a vacant lot next to Thomas Jefferson Park.
在托马斯·杰弗逊公园旁的一块空地上被发现
Erosion had partially uncovered the grave.
土壤侵蚀让她的尸体显露了出来
M.E. said she died from blunt force trauma to the head.
法医说她死于头部的钝器伤
Yeah.
Ms. Gutierrez worked in a custodial profession,
古铁雷斯女士是做清洁工作的
night shifts, mostly.
大部分是上的夜班
You, uh, you saying you knew her?
你是说你认识她
Certainly not.
当然不认识
The hair on her right forearm is a distinctly lighter shade
她右前臂的汗毛明显比
than that on her left.
左边的颜色浅
ammonia and bleach, of course, whiten body hair.
显然是因为氨和漂白剂淡化了体毛
Her natural hair color resumes at a line
她自然的汗毛颜色形成了一条线
where one imagines she wore rubber gloves.
可以想象她戴着橡胶手套的样子
Her skin tone is also several shades lighter
她的肤色也比她的直系亲属
than that of her immediate relatives,
浅几个色度
indicating a more nocturnal lifestyle.
表明她总是晚上活动
No, no way. You had to know her.
不,不可能,你肯定以前认识她
You indicated that you were familiar with my methods.
你们似乎熟悉我的破案方法
Yeah, well, we heard you knew a few tricks.
对,我们听说了你的一些小把戏
Not tricks.
不是小把戏
You sure you don't know her?
你确定你不认识她
Never laid eyes on her before?
以前从没见过她
This is not a consultation, it's an interrogation.
这不是咨询,这是审讯
So, would you like to tell me why you consider me a suspect?
你们能告诉我为什么认为我是嫌犯吗
We found this in the victim's purse.
我们在死者的钱包里发现了这个 S·福尔摩斯
It's a receipt from a coffee shop two blocks from your residence,
这是距你住处两个街区远的咖啡店的收据
dated the day that Maria disappeared.
是玛丽亚失踪那天的
Want to tell us again how you don't know her?
你还想说你不认识她吗 S·福尔摩斯
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
S. Holmes-- that could be a lot of people.
S·福尔摩斯,可能很多人都叫这名字
Maybe there's a Steve Holmes out there, or a Sally.
也许有人叫史蒂夫·福尔摩斯呢,或者萨利
But we showed it to our handwriting expert at Q-DOC.
但我们让笔迹专家看了这张字条
I could have saved you the trouble.
我本可以帮你们省去这麻烦
I'm the author of that note.
这张字条是我写的
There is no doubt.
毫无疑问
Oh, then you lied when you said you didn't know Maria Gutierrez.
那你说你不认识玛丽亚·古铁雷斯就是在撒谎
I did not lie.
我没有撒谎
I do not recall her face and I have no memory of writing to her.
我不记得她的脸,也不记得自己写过字条给她
You saying you have amnesia?
你是说你失忆了吗
Of a sort.
某种程度上是
During the period in question-- late 2011,
在你说的那段时间,2011年底
when Ms. Gutierrez disappeared--
古铁雷斯女士失踪的时候
I was quite addicted to narcotics.
我对麻醉剂很上瘾
A great variety of them, in fact.
而且是各种麻醉剂
Blackouts were not uncommon.
失去意识并不罕见
And on this night in particular,
而这一晚呢
the 7th of December, 2011?
2011年十二月七号
I do not believe I could be much clearer.
我觉得自己并不清醒
I have no recollection of this woman
我不记得这个女人
or anything that might have happened to her.
或可能发生在她身上的任何事
Guys, it's a note.
伙计们,这只是张字条
Received by our vic the day she disappeared,
是受害人在她失踪那天收到的
one your consultant just admitted he wrote.
你的顾问刚刚承认是他写的
She was a cleaner, maybe he wanted to hire her.
她是个清洁工,也许他是想雇用她
Before we came here, you said this was a waste of time,
在我们来之前,你说这是浪费时间
you knew your guy.
你了解你的人
I do.
没错
Did you know about the blackouts?
你知道他失去意识的那段时间吗
You asked for five minutes, I gave you five minutes.
你们要求五分钟,我给了你们五分钟
If anything else occurs to my consultant,
如果我的顾问再想起什么的话
I'm sure he'll be in touch.
我肯定他会联系你们的
Hey. I realized I needed one of these to cook.
我发现我需要用其中一口锅来做饭
What's wrong?
怎么了
Had I not deprived myself of sleep these last few nights,
如果我这几天晚上没有缺少睡眠
perhaps I would have realized what was happening sooner.
也许我就能早点意识到这是怎么回事
Captain should have told you.
警监应该告诉你的
It would have been indefensible
他对我进行特殊照顾
for him to show me special consideration.
是站不住脚的
But he has every confidence
但他坚信
that the detectives are wasting their time.
那些警探是在浪费时间
They are.
确实是
I wrote that note.
那张字条是我写的
I was without a phone at the time.
我当时没有手机
I used street urchins to bring my correspondence to and fro.
我用街上那些孩子帮我传信
And that makes you a killer?
因此你就变成杀人犯吗
I feel confident that the moral maths of my character
我很自信即使是在最混乱的状态下
would have prevented me from committing a murder
我性格中的道德部分也会阻止我
even in the most altered of states.
犯下谋杀罪
However, some of the drugs i used during that period
然而,我那时用的一些药物
made me quite paranoid.
让我很多疑
Others caused hallucinations.
另一些让我产生幻觉
The unfortunate truth is that however improbable
不幸的是不论这些事情
certain things may be with respect to this crime,
跟这起案子的关联有多小
nothing's impossible.
没什么是不可能的
It was a few months after Irene.
那是艾琳之后几个月
You thought she was dead. You were using more.
你以为她死了,你的药越嗑越多
It began as practical attempt to improve my mental horsepower.
我嗑药是为了让自己脑力更足
I expected to find connections that others had missed.
我希望找到其他人没有发现的线索
But as my failures mounted, so too did my cravings.
我失败的次数越多,我就越渴望成功
And distraction turned to crass dependence.
然后偶尔消遣就变成了严重依赖
And so began the downward spiral.
然后就是恶性循环
You know we're gonna figure this out.
我们会把这件事查清楚的
Well, I've been asked not to interfere.
他们说我不能插手这件事
You say that like you haven't heard it before.
就好像你之前没听过这话似的
Never been a suspect before.
之前从未被当做嫌疑犯
Besides, we're at a grave disadvantage.
再说,我们有个巨大的不便之处
Ordinarily, the police would share their files with us.
一般而言,警方会和我们分享所有资料
We'd have access to evidence,
我们有权限查看证物
we'd have access to the victim's remains.
有权限查看被害人的遗物
I can't even say how I knew her.
我都说不出我是怎么认识她的
Then that's where we'll start.
那我们就从这里开始
Watson...
华生...
We know her name.
我们知道她的名字
You said you saw pictures of her with her family.
你说你看到她和她家人有合照
I'll talk to them.
我去和他们谈谈
I promised the captain.
我答应警监不插手了
I didn't.
但我没有
You stay here, dig into your files, see if her name pops up.
你待在这查你的文件,看有没有她的线索
You think I knew her through my work.
你觉得我是工作时认识她的
How do you know anyone?
你还能怎么认识别人
Maybe she wanted to hire you
也许她原来想雇你
or she was a witness in a case you were working.
也或许她是哪个案件的证人
Or maybe Gregson was right--
也或许格雷森是对的
you just needed someone to clean this place.
你只是需要个清洁工打扫屋子
Whatever the connection is, I'm telling you right now:
无论存在什么联系,我要告诉你
you did not kill that woman.
你不是杀她的凶手
Uh, Mrs. Sandoval?
桑多瓦太太
Hi, I'm Joan Watson.
我是乔恩·华生
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Um, the detectives from the 35th told you about me.
看来35分局的警探和你说过我了
And your partner.
还有你的搭档
I am so sorry for your loss.
对她的死亡我深表哀悼
I can imagine how difficult this week has been for you,
我能想象你这周很难熬
but I promise you I am only here because I want to help
但我保证我来只是想
find the person who killed your sister.
帮忙找到杀害你妹妹的凶手
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你说话
Please, do you have any idea
拜托,你知不知道
how Maria and Sherlock would have known each other?
玛丽亚和夏洛克可能是怎么认识的
What do you mean how they would have known each other?
你问我他们可能是怎么认识的什么意思
He was going through a difficult time,
他那时过得很艰难
he's having trouble remembering.
很多事情都不记得了
I would want to forget killing Maria, too.
要是我,我也想忘记杀死玛利亚的事
Mrs. Sandoval...
桑多瓦太太
No.
You ask me how they knew each other. I don't know.
你问我们他们怎么认识的,我不知道
She was indocumentado.
她是黑户
Illegal.
非法移民
She stayed out of trouble, she-she did her work.
她一直远离麻烦,做好自己的工作
Went to church.
按时去教堂
But in the end, it didn't matter.
但到头来也没用
Trouble found her.
麻烦还是找上了她
Please, don't come here again.
拜托,以后别再来了
All right, check the stitching, get a feel for it.
来,看看这缝合,感受下
Huh? Nice, right?
平整无缺吧
You're not gonna find quality like that on Canal Street.
你在运河街上可找不到这种质量的好货
What, you don't like the color?
怎么,不喜欢这个颜色
You want to see it in red? I got it in red.
想看看红色款吗,我有红色的
Oh, ladies, come on, come on,
女士们,拜托,回来
don't be like that. Hey,
别走啊
I got a special going on today-- two for one.
我今天跳楼价甩卖,买一送一
What, do you got a date with Godzilla or something?
你们是赶着去和哥斯拉约会吗
Those women are from China, not Japan.
这些大妈是中国人,不是日本人
Though the racism worked, either way.
但不论哪个,都是种族歧视
Don't suppose I can interest you in a handbag?
没想到我拎着手提包也能引起你兴趣
That depends. Does your supplier always spell "Prada" with two Ds?
不一定,你的供货商一直都把Prada拼成两个D吗
Been a long time.
很久了啊
Not long enough, Oscar.
并没太久,奥斯卡
Not nearly.
不能算久
But I need your help with something.
我需要你帮点忙
I can't believe it's been three years.
简直不敢相信已经三年过去了
Yes, well, time flies when you're on heroin.
对,吸毒的时候时间总是过得飞快
You look good.
你看上去很不错
You clean?
你戒掉了
I am.
Good for you. Hey!
这真不错
Hey! Beat it!
走开
Yeah, scram!
滚开
We had a good thing going on.
我们那时多好
We were a good team.
我们是完美的团队
Actually, we were not a team.
事实上,我们不是队友
I was a consumer of narcotics,
我是毒品消费者
and you were someone with access to pharmaceutical-grade product.
你是有办法搞到医用级药物的人而已
You don't call that a team?
你不认为这是队友
I do not.
不认为
Yes, you spent a good deal of time at my home,
对,你是在我家度过了大量时间
but that was because you were prone
但那仅仅是因为
to rendering yourself unconscious.
你总是一副昏迷状
How did it all go so wrong?
事情怎么变得这么一团糟了
Well, if memory serves, Oscar,
如果我没记错,奥斯卡
you let yourself in one day
有一天你擅自进屋
and made off with several thousand dollars' worth
偷走了价值数千美元的
of rare books and computer equipment.
珍贵书籍和电脑设备
Well, you said you needed my help?
你说你需要我帮忙
You may recall, in the weeks prior to our parting ways,
你可能还记得,在我们分道扬镳的
my drug use became quite profound.
几周前,我吸毒愈加凶猛
Well, the price was some equally profound holes in my memory.
当然在我记忆里,那时的毒品价格也很凶猛
And no one spent more time with me during that period than you.
而在那段时间里,你和我一起时间最长
I would like to know if the name Maria Gutierrez
我想知道你记不记得
means anything to you.
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯这个人
There's evidence to suggest
有证据表明
I had plans to meet with her in December of 2011...
2011年十二月我和她约定见面
Sherlock,
夏洛克
of course I remember her. Maria?
我当然记得她,玛丽亚
From the circus. Dark hair, big...
马戏团的,黑头发,大...
No, no, no. Th-That's Marena.
不,不,那是玛瑞那
She was one of my paramours.
她是我一个情人
Maria, Oscar.
是玛丽亚,奥斯卡
Maria Gutierrez.
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯
Do you remember the name or not?
你记不记得这个名字
Look, man, I'm sorry.
伙计,我很抱歉
You're not the only one who has trouble remembering those days.
你不是唯一一个那段时间浑浑噩噩的人
Ah, well, this was fun.
这挺不错
Catching up.
叙叙旧
I got to go.
我得走了
Maybe we can do it again sometime.
也许以后可以再聚聚
Watson.
华生
I just got home. Where are you?
我刚到家,你在哪
I thought a constitutional might jog my memory.
我认为散步有助于唤醒我的记忆
It did not.
但并没有
How did you do?
你那边怎么样
To be honest, not good.
说实话,不怎么样
The guys at the 35th told Maria's family and friends about me.
35分局的人跟玛丽亚的亲友说过我们
No one was in a talking mood.
没人愿意和我谈
My files were equally fruitless.
我翻看文件同样没结果
If Ms. Gutierrez was connected to a crime I was investigating,
如果古铁雷斯和我调查的案件有关
I failed to make a note of it.
那就是我没记录她的存在
Is it possible this is some sort of frame-up?
有没有可能这是陷害
The body was so well hidden,
尸体被藏得很好
it took three years to discover.
三年了才被发现
If it was a frame-up, it was a very poor one.
如果这是陷害,也太拙劣了
You know, I've been reading up on articles
我在看她2011年失踪前
from when she disappeared in 2011.
的那些报道
I know it's not the same as looking at police files,
我知道这和看警局的文件不同
but something jumped out at me.
但我有发现一些事
She put a lot of hours in at her church's soup kitchen.
她有很多时间会在教会的流动厨房里
You think she may have come across some shady characters there?
你觉得她在那接触了一些可疑人物
Marcus is running down a list of their frequent fliers.
马库斯正在查常去那里的人的名单
You brought the detective into this?
你让警探介入调查了
Of course I did.
当然
He's gonna let us know if anyone has a record.
他能告诉我们这其中谁有前科
I'm almost home.
我快到家了
We'll discuss the matter in person.
我们一会面谈
Sherlock Holmes?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
Let's go. Come on. We got to go.
快走,得快走了
Come on. Let's go!
快点,走了
You know, I'd have an easier time examining you
如果你把手机放下
if you would put down your phone.
我就能更方便地给你做检查了
I imagine you would.
我想是的
Fortunately for the both of us, my wounds are entirely superficial.
但幸运的是,我的伤只是外伤
There could be internal damage.
也许会有内伤
There is not.
并没有
Well, if you're in such great shape, why did you come here?
如果你状况这么好,为什么还来医院
I enjoy hospitals.
我喜欢医院
Especially in the middle of the night.
尤其是半夜的医院
Doctor, if my ears do not deceive me,
医生,如果我的耳朵还好使
a real patient has just arrived.
刚来了个真正的病人
A man with a lightbulb in an unfortunate place.
有人把灯泡塞进了不该塞的地方
Right.
好吧
Hey, we need you.
我们需要你
Foreign body impaction. Bad one.
异物嵌入,很严重
If you require assistance,
如果需要帮助
you will not find smaller or steadier hands than Watson's.
你肯定找不到比华生的手更小更稳的了
So, are you gonna call the police, or should I?
是你打电话报警,还是我来
There's no need.
不需要
You were targeted.
这是针对你的
One of the men called you by name.
其中一个人叫了你的名字
And it can't be a coincidence that you were jumped
这不可能是巧合,你刚因一个谋杀案
the same day you were questioned about a homicide.
被叫去问讯,当天就被偷袭了
I think it is a coincidence.
我觉得这就是个巧合
Though I do not disagree that the two events are connected.
尽管我没有否认这两件事有关联
Does the name Prentice Gutierrez ring a bell?
普伦蒂斯·古铁雷斯这个名字有印象吗
Maria's brother.
玛丽亚的哥哥
I saw his name mentioned in one of the articles I read.
我在一篇报道中看到过他的名字
I couldn't track him down today.
但我今天没有找到他
Probably because he was busy planning an ambush.
可能是因为他忙着策划一起偷袭
How do you know he was one of the...
你怎么知道他是其中一个...
There are few circumstances more amenable
很少有比挨打之时偷钱包
to picking a man's pocket than a thrashing.
更能考验人的情况
It is better to be the thrasher, obviously,
显然,打人比挨打好
but beggars can't be choosers.
但被打哪还能挑挑拣拣的
An Internet search of Mr. Gutierrez
网络上关于古铁雷斯先生的搜索
revealed nothing more than his connection to his sister.
只查得到他跟他妹妹的联系
But a police intranet search, however...
但警局内部网搜索
He was arrested for burgling a home in November of 2011.
他在2011年11月因入室盗窃被逮捕
That's just one month before Maria disappeared.
那刚好在玛丽亚失踪前一个月
He insisted to anyone who would listen that he was innocent.
他对所有能说的人都坚持自己是无辜的
And you posited earlier that Maria wished to hire me as a detective.
而你早前假设玛丽亚想请我做私家侦探
She believed him.
她相信他
You were supposed to find the person who really did it.
她准备让你找到真正的盗窃犯
Prentice.
普伦蒂斯
I know you?
我认识你吗
We had a brief physical relationship.
我们有过短暂的身体接触
Perhaps this will jog your memory.
也许这个能帮你回忆
I lost this a couple of days ago. Thanks.
我几天前弄丢了,谢谢
Mr. Gutierrez, I bear you no ill will.
古铁雷斯先生,我对你没有恶意
You learned my name from the detectives investigating Maria's murder,
你从玛丽亚谋杀案的案件调查中得知我的名字
and you took matters into your own hands.
然后你就想亲手解决这事
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Of course you do.
你当然知道
Just like you know you're on parole
就像你也知道你现在还处于
for that burglary charge in 2011.
2011年盗窃罪的假释期
An assault charge could violate you back to prison.
一项伤人罪可能会让你重回监狱
It'd be worth it, though, wouldn't it?
但是很值得,对吗
Hurting the man who hurt Maria?
伤害杀死玛丽亚的人
The problem is, neither of us
问题在于,我们两个
can say with any certainty that I am that man.
都不能确定地说,我就是那个人
Right.
没错
Because you don't remember.
因为你不记得了
Or at least that's the story you tried to sell to my other sister.
或者至少这是你想灌输给我另一个妹妹的故事
The burglary. You said you didn't do it.
入室盗窃,你说不是你做的
You got any idea who did?
你有怀疑过是谁吗
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
这又有什么关系
We're investigating the possibility that Maria
我们正在调查玛丽亚
wanted help finding that person.
想帮忙找出那个人的可能性
He would've had motive to stop her.
他应该有阻止她的动机
You stay away from me and my family.
你离我和我家人远一点
Both of you.
你们两个
We'll go back to the station.
我们回去警局
We'll look into burglaries that were committed around that time.
调查在那段时间定罪的盗窃犯
We might be able to find a suspect without his help.
没有他的帮助我们应该也能找出嫌疑人
So, we're onto something, though, aren't we?
其实我们的方向没错,是不是
You know who committed the burglary.
你知道谁是真正的窃贼
You have until I finish replacing these brake pads.
等我换好这些刹车片
If you're still here when I turn around,
如果等我转过身你还在这里
I'm the one who's gonna be calling the cops.
要报警的人就是我了
Mr. Gutierrez...
古铁雷斯先生
Come on. Let's go.
好了,我们走吧
It occurs to me, you know,
我突然想到
that any one of these tools
这里随便一个工具
could've been the end of me last night.
昨晚都可以了结我
But you attacked me with fists and with booted feet.
但你只用拳脚袭击我
So you didn't want to kill me.
所以你并不想杀我
You just wanted to hurt me.
你只是想揍我一顿
Do you want to do it again?
你想再揍一次吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I'm talking about reciprocity.
我在说互惠
I'm talking about quid pro quo.
交换条件
If you submit to my questions...
如果你能回答我的问题
I'll submit to a blow from this wrench.
我就挨这一扳手
You're not certain that I hurt Maria, are you?
你也不太确定是我杀了玛丽亚,对吗
If you're open to suggestions, I offer my hand.
如果你可以接受建议,我献上我的手
Come on. You're gonna break any number of bones.
来吧,你可以随便打断几根骨头
The pain's gonna be excruciating.
这个痛一定很钻心
Sherlock...
夏洛克
I did the burglary. I did it.
入室盗窃是我干的,我干的
And Maria knew it. I told her.
玛丽亚也知道,我跟她说了
So you're wrong about her wanting you to
所以你错了,她没有想找你帮忙
find the person who really did it.
找出真正盗窃的人
If she wanted your help,
如果她想要你的帮助
it didn't have anything to do with that.
那也跟这事无关
Can you think of anyone who would've wanted to hurt her?
你能想到任何可能想要伤害她的人吗
You know she cleaned, right?
你知道她是做保洁的,对吧
The year she went missing, there was a guy
她失踪的那一年,她的一个雇主
she worked for who owned a couple of buildings in Queens,
在皇后区有两栋大楼
and one of them was being rented by a-a councilman
其中一栋被一个参加改选的
who was running for reelection.
议员租下了
Uh, Barclay.
巴克雷
She told me that someone there was hitting on her,
她跟我说那里有人调戏她
that-that it made her uncomfortable.
让她觉得很不舒服
Did she tell you the man's name?
她有没有跟你说那个人的名字
No. Because she was worried that I might do something stupid.
没有,因为她担心我可能做蠢事
And you know what? She was right. I would have.
你知道吗,她是对的,我很有可能
I told the police after she went missing.
她失踪之后我就跟警察说了
They said they looked into it but that it was a dead end,
他们说他们调查了这事,但那是个死胡同
that the guy had an alibi.
那家伙有不在场证明
According to them.
据他们所说
According to them.
据他们所说
Councilman Barclay would appear
巴克雷议员可能
as a friend of the department.
是警局的朋友
Perhaps the police who were investigating
也许调查普伦蒂斯所说
Prentice's claim that his sister was being harassed
他妹妹被骚扰之事的警察
didn't encounter a dead end so much as a "do not enter."
并非碰了壁,而是根本无法展开调查
What are you saying? That this was some sort of cover-up?
你什么意思,这是某种包庇行为吗
Well, if there was, it would be a turn up for us.
如果有包庇,这对我们来说是个发现
Conspiracies are fraught.
密谋是件很难的事
One secret versus many keepers.
一个秘密需要很多人保密
There'd be no shortage of new leads.
应该不用愁新线索
You were gonna let him do it, weren't you?
你准备让他下手的,对吗
Maria's brother--
玛丽亚的哥哥
you were gonna let him hit you with that wrench.
你准备好让他用扳手打你了
Excuse me.
不好意思
The councilman will see you now.
议员可以见你们了
I didn't know Maria well, but she was sweet.
我跟玛丽亚不太熟,但她人很好
I spent a lot of late nights here during the campaign.
竞选期间我在这里加了很多夜班
I'd see her when she'd come in to clean,
她进来打扫的时候我见过她
and she'd ask how I was holding up.
她会问候我
When... Maria was reported missing,
当玛丽亚被报失踪时
I'd hoped that she'd just gone back to her country,
我还希望她只是回国了
but... I'd been around
但是,我这些年来
too many cops for too many years
接触了这么多的警察
to really believe that.
就很难真的相信了
It's our understanding that
据我们所知
one of your reelection team was
你的连任选举团队中有个人
briefly considered a suspect.
曾短暂地被定为嫌疑人
That's right.
没错
I'm sorry, it's just...
对不起,只是
I've been advised not to talk to you.
有人建议我不要跟你们谈
You are aware that I'm a person of interest.
你知道我是个嫌疑人
Even though Maria wasn't a member of my team,
尽管玛丽亚不是我团队的人
what happened to her affected us.
但在她身上发生的事也会影响到我们
I've been keeping myself apprised.
我一直都在跟进这个案件
I'm confused.
我不太明白
Why did you agree to see us?
那你为什么同意见我们
Because...
因为
I'm also a fan.
我是你们的粉丝
The administrative hearing last year,
去年的行政听审
you had to make your case to stay on with the department.
你为了继续留在警局不得不证明自己
A lot of people wanted you gone,
很多人想让你们走
but I looked into you.
但我调查过你们
And the more I discovered, the more impressed I was.
我发现的越多,就越震撼
If you say you didn't hurt Maria,
如果你说你没有伤害玛丽亚
I'm inclined to believe you.
我愿意相信你
Well, thank you.
谢谢
It's true, M-Maria was being harassed by someone
是的,玛丽亚被一个在这里工作的人
who worked here.
骚扰过
My deputy press secretary-- a man named Tom Graves.
我的代理新闻秘书,他叫汤姆·格雷伍兹
He propositioned her on several occasions.
他好几次对她进行过骚扰
I wasn't aware until the police questioned him
我不知道这事,直到警察来询问他
about her disappearance.
关于她失踪的事情
We were told he was cleared.
我们听说他被认定无罪了
He was out of the state the night Maria went missing.
玛丽亚失踪那晚他在国外
I was told there was a video of him at his hotel.
我听说有一段他在旅店的录像
I still fired him, of course.
不过我还是开除了他
Hmm. So much for the cover-up.
看来不是包庇了
Like I said, I have a sense for how you work.
就像我说过的,我理解你是如何工作的
I know you make a habit of catching things
我知道你喜欢找到那些
other people have missed.
别人错过的线索
I'll give you everything I gave the police in 2011.
我会给你所有我在2011年给警察的材料
If Tom got away with something...
如果汤姆想方设法骗了过去...
maybe you'll be able to figure out how.
也许你可以找出一些端倪
I thought you said you were going for a walk to clear your head.
你不是说要出去走走清醒一下吗
It should trouble you how often you believe that.
你应该为自己这么容易就信了而感到担心
What is this?
这是什么
Upon our verification
当咱们验证
of the alibi of Tom Graves, randy press secretary,
汤姆·格雷伍兹,那个好色发言人的托辞时
I've decided to attack this case as I would any other.
我决定使用我对付其它案子的手段
It is not utterly devoid of fact,
这案并非完全缺乏事实
and there is even a strong suspect.
并且还有着一个很大的嫌疑人
Is that a picture of you?
那是你的照片吗
I took that one by accident several years ago.
这是我多年前意外拍下的
I was in an altered state, and I mishandled my phone.
我当时状态不好,胡乱地摆弄了手机
God only knows what I intended to photograph.
天知道我当时是想照什么
If you really want to beat yourself up...
如果你真的想要折磨自己...
You think this is an exercise in self-pity.
你觉得我这是在自怨自艾
I think this is an Olympics in self-pity.
我觉得你自怨自艾已经不止一次了
First you tell Prentice Gutierrez
首先你告诉普伦蒂斯·古铁雷斯
he can break your hand, and now you're
他可以打断你的手
sitting in the dark staring at an old photograph of yourself.
然后你坐在阴暗中盯着自己的旧照片
You did not kill that woman-- stop acting like you did.
你没有杀那女人,别再表现出是你干的了
You are positive I didn't do it.
你很坚信不是我干的
Of course I am. How?
那是当然的了,为什么
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
Yes. Better than anyone.
当然,比谁都了解
But let make one thing perfectly clear.
但是让我讲清楚一件事
You did not know him.
你不认识他
You never met him.
你从没见过他
So you're Dr. Jekyll now and he's Mr. Hyde?
所以你是变身怪医而他是你的阴暗面
You continue to misunderstand. At that point in my life,
你还是没有理解,那段时间的我
I did not plumb down into some dark part of myself.
我没有遁入自己的阴暗角落
I detached from myself, from all that was essential to me.
我是完全剥离了自己,不再拥有自我
To say that you can guess what I was capable of
认为你能猜到我当时能干出什么
is illogical-I was a different person.
是不合逻辑的,我当时完全是另一个人
And the fact that I remember so little from that time
而事实上我不记得当时大部分的事
has been nothing but a tremendous relief to me
对我来说是一种极大的安慰
until now!
直到现在
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉,好吗
I know it hurts,
我知道那很伤人
but there is nothing you can say
但是不管你怎么说
that's gonna convince me that you killed that woman.
都不会让我相信你杀了那个女人
Let's adhere to our
让我们现在来分析
sunniest theory for a moment, shall we?
最可能的一个推理,怎样
That my note to Maria Gutierrez
我写给玛丽亚·古铁雷斯的纸条
was not, in fact, an invitation to murder,
事实上并非是进行谋杀的邀请
but an agreement to lend my help as a detective.
而是我同意以侦探身份去帮助她
What if she knew she was in danger?
如果说她知道自己有危险呢
And what if I missed something
如果我错过了什么
that my sober self would have observed
当我清醒时能够注意到的线索
in an instant that might have saved her life?
而这线索能拯救她的生命
Would you still consider my hands blood-free?
你还会认为我对她的死没有责任吗
Hey, Marcus.
喂,马库斯
Hey. I ran that list of regulars from the soup kitchen
喂,我排查了那个流动厨房的常客名单
where Maria Gutierrez volunteered.
玛丽亚·古铁雷斯当义工的那个
Got back about two dozen names with arrest records.
查出了大概二十多个有犯罪记录的
I just E-mailed them over.
我刚把发邮件给你们了
No one jumps out, but they all seem worth talking to.
没有什么特别明显的,但似乎都值得谈谈
I cleared my morning to help out.
我腾出明早的时间来帮忙
Figured I'll take the first ten or 12 guys.
我估计可以跟前十个或十二个人谈完
Thank you, Detective. That won't be necessary.
谢谢你,警探,但不需要了
Why did you just do that?
你这是干什么
Because a meaningful connection between Maria Gutierrez
因为我和玛丽亚·古铁雷斯之间的联系
and myself has just materialized.
已经出现了
I recognize a name on this list.
我认识名单上的一个名字
Go away.
走开
Are you deaf? I said go away!
你聋了吗,我说了走开
Aw, man, you busted my door.
老兄,你弄坏了我的门
That might be the highlight of this encounter, Oscar.
那也许是我们这次冲突的高潮,奥斯卡
You lied to me.
你骗了我
You told me you did not know Maria Gutierrez--
你告诉我你不认识玛丽亚·古铁雷斯
it's come to my attention
而我发现
that you were a regular at the soup kitchen where she worked.
你是她工作所在的流动厨房的常客
What? St. Luke's parish.
什么,圣卢克教区
You tell me you never supped there.
你敢说你从没去那吃过饭
Yeah, yeah, sure I did, I still do, but...
是是,我去过,我现在还去,但是...
Come on, man, what, you think I remember
别这样老兄,你认为我能记得
every person that ever worked there?
在那里工作的所有人吗
I think a connection between you
我认为你与那位
and the woman I'm accused of murdering is quite remarkable.
认为被我杀掉的女人之间的联系很大
I think the fact that you lied to me about it
我觉得你对我撒谎这件事
is rather suspicious.
相当的可疑
Come on, Sherlock, please, I'm sick.
夏洛克,别这样,我病了
You're in withdrawal,
你在戒断状态
and that's good-- it's going to make it
这太好了,这会让你
more difficult for you to deceive me again.
更难再次欺骗我了
Where were you the night Maria disappeared?
玛丽亚失踪那晚你在哪里
Oh, what, you think I did it?
什么,你认为是我干的
Come on, Sherlock, that's crazy.
别这样,夏洛克,这简直是疯了
Tell us about the note, Oscar.
跟我们说说纸条的事,奥斯卡
What note. The one found
什么纸条,那个他们
in Maria's purse-- the one that said
在玛丽亚钱包里发现的,上边说
Sherlock was gonna meet with her.
夏洛克要与她见面的那个
Did you trick her into writing it?
是你诱使她写下的吗
You really don't remember, do you?
你真的是不记得了,对吗
Remember what?
记得什么
You killed her, man.
是你杀了他,老兄
You!
是你
Yeah, I bet you feel
是啊,我想你估计
pretty big these last couple of years--
最近几年感觉相当不错
Off the horse, back on the job, all clean and pretty.
落了地,重拾工作,戒了毒干干净净的
Only you weren't, were you?
只不过你不是,对不对
No, you had dirt on you! Blood!
不,你身上有污点,有血
Yeah, you always thought you were better than me,
你总是认为自己比我强
even when you were using, but now you know--
即便当时你还吸毒,但现在你知道了
you're not.
并非如此
You're worse.
你更糟
I may be a bum and a junkie, but I never killed anyone.
我也许在流浪还有毒瘾,但我从没杀过人
You will tell me everything that you know.
你要告诉我你知道的一切
All right, yeah, man.
当然,好啊,老兄
Yeah, sure. You know, get a pen.
当然可以,去拿只笔
Let me make it easier for you to pin it all on me.
好让你更容易将它们栽到我头上
You want my advice? Let it go.
你想听我的建议吗,放弃吧
If all the police have is a note...
如果警察手上只有一张纸条
count your blessings.
就算你走运了
Watson. We're leaving?
华生,我们要走了吗
Yes. This is not over.
是的,这事还没完
It'd better be, or trust me,
最好不是,不然的话
You're gonna spend the rest of your life in a cell!
你就等着在监狱过下半辈子吧
You haven't said much since we got back.
咱们回来后你就没怎么说话
I have a plan, if you want to hear it.
如果你想听的话,我有个计划
We meet with the Captain first thing.
咱们先去找警监
We tell him everything. He brings Oscar in.
告诉他一切,他将奥斯卡带进局子
If Oscar's still sick,
如果奥斯卡还病着
it might not take him long to crack.
也许不需要多久他就会坦白
Your plan is flawed.
你的计划有漏洞
He will not crack because he did not do it.
他不会坦白,因为不是他做的
He's been convicted of purse-snatching and assault.
他曾经犯过抢劫和袭击
Probably tried to rip Maria off; she fought back.
也许他是想抢玛丽亚,而她反抗了
No. His withdrawal symptoms, as predicted,
不是的,他处于戒断状态,如预期一样
made him utterly readable.
让他更容易被解读
He was telling the truth when he said I did it.
他在说是我干的时候,是在说实话
Are you saying you believe him?
你是说你相信他吗
I'm saying I believe that he believes I'm the guilty party.
我是说我相信他认为我是有罪的
He's either correct or he's laboring
他要么是对的,要么就是他
under a horrific misconception.
被某件事严重误导了
Either way, he did not do it.
不管怎样,不是他干的
He will not crack. Your plan is flawed.
他不会坦白的,你的计划有漏洞
Sorry if I upset you this morning.
抱歉今早让你烦恼了
At the garage with the wrench.
在车库里的扳手那事
It's okay.
没事的
It's a form of torture...
这是一种折磨
having to swim through my old life.
被迫回顾我以前的生活
I know that over the years,
我知道这些年来
you've suffered your own travails
你也过得很艰难
and you can relate to a profound sense of guilt.
你明白这种愧疚感
You cannot relate to a profound sense of shame.
但你无法体会这种羞愧
Detectives.
警探们
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了,怎么回事
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
I'm being arrested.
我被逮捕了
Sherlock Holmes,
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
you're under arrest for the murder of Maria Gutierrez.
你因涉嫌谋杀玛丽亚·古铁雷斯被捕
You have the right to remain silent
你有权保持沉默
and refuse to answer questions.
并拒绝回答问题
Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
但你所说的一切将被作为呈堂证供
All I could get out of my buddy at the 3-5
我问了35分局的熟人,只知道
was that some new witness came forward.
他们有了个新目击者
Someone who said they saw Sherlock kill Maria?
他说目击了夏洛克杀害玛丽亚吗
No, someone who says they heard him threaten her life
不,他说听见夏洛克在她失踪前几天
a few days before she disappeared.
曾威胁说要杀掉她
I don't believe it.
我不信
The guys at the 3-5 do.
但35分局的人信
Right now, that's all that matters.
现在他们信什么才最重要
I don't suppose you were able to put a name to the witness.
我想你应该不知道目击者的名字吧
They're keeping everything under wraps. Like they should.
他们拒绝公开一切,本应如此
Holmes is not a cop, but he's close.
福尔摩斯不是警察,但也很接近了
They got to protect their case.
他们也得保护这个案子
You have any luck with that list I sent you last night?
我昨晚给你的名单有什么发现吗
We did. Sherlock knew one of the names.
有,夏洛克认出了其中一个
We talked to the guy.
我们去见了他
Is it someone you like for the murder? No.
他是你的嫌疑人吗,不
But I'm pretty sure another conversation is in order.
但我想再去跟他聊一次很有必要
You don't look sick anymore, Oscar.
你气色好多了啊,奥斯卡
I'm guessing you scored last night?
我猜你昨晚应该弄到毒品了
You know, I never got your name.
我还不知道你叫什么呢
Joan. I work with Sherlock.
乔恩,我和夏洛克是同事
Hi, Joan. Uh...
你好,乔恩
You here with some money for a new door?
你是来赔偿我的门的吗
No, I'm here because I know you're the witness
不,我来是因为我知道你就是
who got Sherlock arrested.
害夏洛克被捕的目击者
What?
什么
Okay, I want to know what you told them right now.
好吧,我要知道你都跟他们说什么了
Wait a second. Wait a second. Sherlock's in jail?
等等等等,夏洛克进监狱了
Okay, Don't, Oscar. You threatened him,
行了吧,奥斯卡,你威胁了他
you told him he was gonna go to prison.
你说了他会进监狱
Oh, no. No, this is bad.
不,不,这太糟糕了
If you don't start telling the truth, it's gonna get worse.
你要是再不说实话,这事会更糟
No, you don't get it. It's bad for both of us, him and me.
你不明白,这对他对我都很糟
Look, I said what I said to scare him off.
我那么说只是为了吓吓他
The last thing I wanted was for him to get arrested.
我最不想看到的就是他坐牢
How is this bad for you?
为什么对你也是坏事
I didn't do it, okay? He did.
不是我干的,好吗,是他干的
But he can take me down with him.
但他会拉我垫背的
Listen, whatever really happened three years ago, I will help you.
不管三年前发生了什么,我都可以帮你
But first you need to tell me
但首先我需要你告诉我
why you think Sherlock killed Maria.
为什么你觉得夏洛克杀了玛丽亚
I'll do you one better.
我不仅可以告诉你
I'll show you.
我还可以给你看证据
Sherlock was right.
夏洛克是对的
I did know Maria from the soup kitchen.
我确实是在流动厨房认识玛丽亚的
She was beautiful.
她好美
I was a bum, and she talked to me.
我当时是流浪汉,她却愿意和我说话
She talked to all of us.
她对我们大家都很亲近
I bragged a couple times that my buddy was this big private eye.
我经常吹牛说我哥们儿是大侦探
She'd laugh, and then, one day, she said she had a problem.
她总是笑,有天她跟我说她有麻烦
She asked if he could help.
问我他能不能帮忙
What was the problem? I don't know.
什么麻烦,我不知道
She would only tell Sherlock.
她只愿意告诉夏洛克一个人
So I went to him,
所以我去找他
said I knew someone who wanted to talk to him.
跟他说我有朋友想见他
But he was in a bad way, had been for weeks.
但有好几周了,他状态很糟糕
But he said he would meet her.
但他说他愿意见她
That's what the note was about?
那张留言就是这么来的
The one found in Maria's purse?
玛丽亚的钱包里发现的那个
I don't know. I guess.
我不知道,应该吧
Few days later, I hear she's missing.
几天后,我听说她失踪了
I go see Sherlock, and he's wasted.
我去见夏洛克,他当时神志不清
Can't wake him up. And I'm nervous,
叫也叫不醒,我很害怕
looking around for more of whatever he's on.
就四处找看他嗑了什么药
Instead of his stash...
结果药没找到
I find this.
却找到了这个
Look, for what it's worth, I don't think he meant to do it.
不论如何,我觉得至少他不是故意的
No, I just think he was confused.
我觉得他只是晕了头
That happens sometimes.
有时候会这样的
One night I crashed with him,
有天我睡他家
I woke up, and he had a knife to my throat.
醒来发现他拿刀对着我的喉咙
Kept saying I was a spy or something.
说我是间谍什么的
So, you hid these here to protect him?
你把这个藏这儿是为了保护他
No, protect us.
不,保护我们俩
I mean, I had a record. I set up the meeting.
我有前科,他们见面也是我安排的
Think the cops won't come after me as an accessory?
你觉得警察不会觉得我是帮凶吗
Yeah, so I took the bag and, you know, a few things
所以我拿走了袋子,还有几个
that I could pawn, and that was that.
可以卖的东西,就这样了
I didn't see Sherlock again, you know, until a few days ago.
我再没见过夏洛克,直到几天前
Why didn't you just get rid of the bag?
你为什么不直接把袋子扔了
In case he ever came after me for the stuff I stole
以防他来找我要我偷的东西
or to blame me for what he did to Maria.
或者把他对玛丽亚干的事栽到我头上
Hey, this was insurance.
这叫保险
Look, I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear,
很抱歉这不是你想听的
but that's the truth.
但这就是真相
I believe you.
我相信你
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
Friend at the 11th.
11分局的朋友
You're gonna give this stuff to the cops?
你要把这交给警察
Hey, this shirt, these pants--
这衣服,这裤子
they're the end of Sherlock. You get that, right?
这就是夏洛克的罪证,你知道的吧
Actually, I think you're wrong. I think they're gonna help him.
事实上我觉得你错了,我觉得这能帮他
It's interesting, Watson, spending the night in a cell.
真有意思,华生,在囚室过夜
I'm reminded that there are good places for bad people.
告诉我坏人也有好去处
Is that what you are now -- a bad person?
你是说你现在已经是坏人了吗
You've been to see Oscar.
你去见奥斯卡了
Or you yourself have been cooking heroin?
还是你自己也开始嗑海洛因了
May I assume he's the witness who told detectives
我想他就是那个告诉丹普斯和麦肖恩警探
Demps and Mcshane that I had threatened Maria Gutierrez?
我威胁了玛丽亚·古铁雷斯的人吧
Actually, no.
事实上,不是
He took this clothing out of your place
玛丽亚失踪后几天
a few days after Maria disappeared.
他在你屋里发现了这衣服
Do you recognize them?
你认识吗
He thought you were wearing them when you killed her,
他认为这是你杀她时穿的血衣
but the sizes are wrong, and the bloodstain pattern suggests
但衣服不是你的尺寸,血迹也表明
it was worn by someone who committed a stabbing murder.
凶手是用凶器刺死了被害人
Maria died from blunt force trauma to the skull.
玛丽亚的死因是后脑受到钝器重创
You believe these are evidence for an entirely different crime?
你认为这是属于另一个案子的证据
Maria told Oscar she had a problem
玛丽亚告诉奥斯卡她有麻烦
and needed your help.
需要你的帮助
What if these were the problem?
也许这就是那个麻烦
Maybe they were at your place
也许它在你屋里
because she gave them to you.
是因为这是她给你的
Maybe she knew about a murder and got her hands on these.
也许她发现了一起谋杀中的这件血衣
Instead of bringing them to the police,
但她没有交给警察
she brought them to me, heroin addict.
而是给了我,一个海洛因瘾君子
She was in the country
她当时是黑户
illegally and probably worried about being deported.
也许是怕被驱逐出境
Either way, the killer found her,
不管如何,凶手找到了她
Oscar took the clothes, and you forgot you ever had them.
奥斯卡拿走了衣服,你也忘记了这事
Just like you forgot about her.
就像你完全忘记了她一样
Now Marcus and the Captain are looking into
马库斯和警监正在找她失踪前后
stabbing deaths around the time that she disappeared.
发生的被刺致死的案件
If we can find one that connects back to her in any way --
如果我们能找到和她相关的案子
A person that she knew, a place where she spent a lot of time...
她认识的人,或者发生在她常去的地方
We might be able to identify the real killer.
也许就能找到真凶
Your search will need to extend
你们的搜查应该加上
to missing persons, as well.
失踪人员
If the killer hid the body of his second victim,
如果凶手藏起了他的第二个受害人
Maria, it stands to reason he also hid the body of his first.
玛丽亚,那很有可能第一个也被藏起了
Good news is, I might be able
好消息是,我也许可以
to narrow that search considerably for you.
帮你把搜索圈减到一个很小的范围
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I was wrong.
我错了
I do recognize that shirt,
我确实认得这件衣服
but not from three years ago.
但并非是三年前的记忆
The shirt has a double cuff at the wrist.
这件衣服的袖口是双层式袖口
The inlay on the buttons is rather distinctive.
纽扣的花式十分特殊
I've seen it recently.
我最近才见过一次
I believe I know who's behind all of this.
我想我知道幕后黑手是谁了
Councilman Barclay, Tommy Gregson.
巴克雷议员,我是汤米·格雷森
We met at a fund-raiser a few years ago?
我们几年前在一个募捐集会上见过
Ah, of course.
当然了
It's great to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
This is Detective Bell, and, uh,
这位是贝尔警探
you know Ms. Watson. Of course.
华生女士你认识了,当然
There have been some new developments in Maria's case.
玛丽亚的案子有些新进展
We were hoping we could discuss them with you.
我们希望能跟你谈谈
Oh, tell me, how can I help you?
说说看,有什么我能做的
A new witness came forward last night.
昨晚出现了一名新的目击证人
He told police that he saw Sherlock threaten Maria.
他告诉警方曾看见夏洛克威胁玛丽亚
Oh, I hadn't heard.
没听说这事
Is the name Eddie Bynum familiar to you?
埃迪·拜纳姆这个名字你耳熟吗
I don't think so. Why?
不熟,怎么了
Because he's the witness.
他就是那个证人
He's also a site foreman at Hatano Construction.
他还是哈塔诺建筑公司的工地管工
You know his boss, Matthew Hatano.
你认识他老板,马修·哈塔诺
They've handled the majority of the Section 8 housing
他们公司近几年承包了
developments in your district the last few years.
你的辖区第八区的大部分房屋开发
Okay.
You steered a lot of business their way--
你给他们带去这么多生意
a couple of million at least.
少说也有数百万
If you had asked for a favor, it'd be hard to say no.
如果你开口找他帮忙,他应该很难拒绝
I'm sorry. I'm not following.
不好意思,我有点糊涂了
You don't know Eddie Bynum. Okay.
你不认识埃迪·拜纳姆,行
What about Kelsey Prior?
那凯尔西·普莱尔呢
Captain, I'm not sure what this is,
警监,我不明白这是怎么回事
but I'd like the three of you to leave.
但我希望你们离开
I need to place a call to the Commissioner.
我要致电给局长
If it's about us being here, I'll save you the trouble.
如果你想说我们到访的事,不必了
He knows.
他都知道
Kelsey Prior, councilman.
凯尔西·普莱尔,议员
You knew her, right?
你认识她,对吧
She was a...
她是...
She was the wife of a dear friend.
她是我一个好友的妻子
She was stabbed to death in her home
2011年十二月
in December, 2011.
她于家中被刺身亡
It looked like a robbery gone wrong, only it wasn't, was it?
看起来像是抢劫失手,但并非如此,对吧
Friend of hers thought she was having an affair.
她朋友觉得她当时有外遇
The detectives who caught the case
但负责此案的警探
couldn't find any evidence of that.
没找到相关证据
We're guessing you were pretty careful.
我们觉得你们行事十分谨慎
You had a lot to lose, after all;
毕竟你可是冒着很大风险
You were trying to get reelected.
你当时想要连任
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Why don't you tell us what happened?
何不把真相告诉我们
Did she try to break it off?
她想跟你分手吗
Threaten to go public?
还是威胁要公之于众
Whatever it was,
不管因为什么
you stabbed her to death.
你将她捅死了
You had her blood all over you, so instead of going home
你身上沾满了她的血,所以你没回家
to your wife, you came here, to your office.
见你妻子,而是来了办公室
Told our colleagues you spend a lot of nights here.
你跟警方说你好些晚上都在这过夜
Probably had a change of clothes.
也许有可以换的衣服
Problem was,
可问题是
you weren't alone.
当时不只你在这
Maria saw you getting rid of the evidence, right?
玛丽亚看见你扔掉罪证了,对吧
Maybe you took it somewhere
也许你扔去别处
and she followed.
而她跟了去
Or maybe you dumped it right here at the office.
或者你直接扔在办公室里了
Either way, she got her hands on it.
不管怎样,她拿到了衬衣
You must've gotten nervous.
你肯定慌了
Decided you wanted to dispose of
决定用别的办法
the bloody clothes some other way.
处理那件血衣
But when you went to retrieve them, they were gone.
但回去拿时却找不到了
You thought of Maria.
你想到了玛丽亚
I'm calling my attorney.
我要找我的律师
Before you do, you should know we have the clothes.
在那之前,你得知道衣服在我们手上
Sherlock remembered
夏洛克记得
seeing them in a picture when we were here the other day.
那天我们来这里时在照片里见过那衣服
They don't connect you to Maria's murder,
这不能将你跟玛丽亚的谋杀联系起来
but they do connect you to Kelsey's.
但绝对说明你跟凯尔西的死有关
Four years ago, police were able
四年前,警方确认
to determine that the killer's hand
凶手在刺杀她时
slipped over the hilt of the knife when he stabbed her.
手在刀柄上滑了一下
He cut himself, leaving blood at the scene.
他割伤了自己,在现场留下血迹
When we compel a DNA sample from you,
等我们从你身上取到DNA样本
it's going to match.
一定会匹配的
Between that and Eddie Bynum,
除了这个,还有埃迪·拜纳姆
who I'm confident is going to tell us
我相信他会告诉我们
his boss put him up to giving a false statement last night,
是他老板让他昨晚做了假供
you might want to tell your attorney
介于这些,你该告诉你的律师
he's got his work cut out for him.
他可有的忙活了
The witness, Eddie Bynum, folded pretty quickly.
那个证人埃迪·拜纳姆很快就如实招了
So did Matthew Hatano.
马修·哈塔诺也是
When the councilman saw the writing on the wall,
议员知道瞒不下去了
he told us everything.
便道出了全部实情
He did kill Kelsey Prior,
凯尔西·普莱尔是他杀的
and then, a few nights later, he killed Maria.
几晚之后,他杀了玛丽亚
The same night I met with her.
就是我见她的那晚
Was he following her?
他在跟踪她吗
He never knew about you.
他从不知道你的存在
What he did, he did a few hours later.
他是几个小时后杀了她的
He went to her place.
他去了她的住处
She wasn't there, so he called her.
她不在家,于是他打电话给她
He said he could explain everything.
说他可以解释一切
It was just one big misunderstanding.
这只是个天大的误会
He told her if she agreed to meet with him,
他说如果她愿意见他
he could pull some strings at the department.
他可以在部门里找找关系
Get her brother out from under
帮她哥哥摆脱
the burglary charge he was facing.
他受到的盗窃指控
She believed him.
她相信了他
He picked her up at the Frobisher Motel in Bayside.
他在贝赛德的弗罗比舍汽车旅馆接她
I remembered the name from some of your old case files.
你记得在你旧案资料里见过这名字
I know that on at least two occasions,
我知道至少有两次
you stashed witnesses there you thought were in danger.
你把认为处境危险的证人藏在那
The other night, you said you were worried
那晚,你说你担心
you might have missed something.
可能漏掉了什么
Something you would've noticed if you were sober.
如果你没嗑药会注意到的事
I don't think you missed anything.
我觉得你没漏掉什么
No, I just forgot someone who needed my help.
不,我只是忘记了需要我帮助的人
Where are you going?
你去哪
Walk.
走走
It should trouble me, right?
我应该担心的,对吧
How often I believe that?
经常相信你说的这话
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Sherlock.
夏洛克
I heard you got sprung.
听说你被放出来了
Have you ever tried stopping?
你有试过停止吗
Stopping what?
停止什么
Come on, man.
拜托,老兄
Rehab's for quitters.
去康复中心的都是懦夫
And it would be a shame, would it not?
而且会很可惜,对吧
Quitting all of this?
放弃这一切
What's that?
这是什么
It's contact information
汉德尔康戒中心的
for Hemdale Rehabilitation Facility.
联系方式
You now have a standing reservation there.
现在那里有你的预约
Oh, that's...
真是
That's very nice of you.
你真是太好了
No, actually, it's not.
不,并非如此
I despise you, Oscar. I always have.
我看不起你,奥斯卡,一直都是
You were never more than
你一直都是
a sickening means to a sickening end.
我达到可恶目的的一种手段
I would excise you from my life entirely,
我会将你彻底从我生活中清除
but I bear some responsibility for you.
但我还对你有些责任
Three years ago, you helped steer me
三年前,你让我
to the lowest point of my existence.
坠入人生的最谷底
But a case could be made that I did the same for you, so...
但我也对你做了同样的事,所以
I came here to make amends.
我来这是为了补偿
Hemdale, Oscar.
汉德尔,奥斯卡
Go there, get better... or don't.
去把毒瘾戒掉,不去也随你
But mark my words, if I do see you again,
但记住我的话,如果我再见到你
make sure it's because you're ready
确保是因为你准备好
to make reparations of your own.
要自己做出弥补
Hey.
You're gonna see me again, you can count on it.
你肯定会再见到我的,我保证
Only this time, you're gonna be the one coming back to me.
只不过,到时候会是你来求我
To where I am.
重新与我为伍
And it won't be for any amends.
而且不是为了任何补偿

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的
ad

 
constitutional [.kɔnsti'tju:ʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 宪法的,合乎宪法的,体质的,组成的 n. 散步

 
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
distinctly [di'stiŋktli]

想一想再看

adv. 清楚地,显然地,明显地

 
brake [breik]

想一想再看

n. 闸,刹车,制动器
v. 刹车

 
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
alibi ['æli.bai]

想一想再看

n. 不在场证明或辩解,托辞
v. 辩解,找托

联想记忆
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。