手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18集 蛛丝马迹

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Whew! I'm beginning to think

我开始觉得有些客户
that some clients aren't worth the 20 feet in the cold.
不值得让我在大冷天走这六米远
Maybe it's time to un-nail that basement door, huh?
也许该把通往地下室的门打开了
That's the sex blanket.
这是那条性爱毛毯
I have asked you not to call it that.
我跟你说过别这么叫它
Who is she and what time is she coming over?
她是谁,什么时候过来呢
How would you like to spend the next three days
你能去卢泰斯酒店住上三天吗
at the Hotel Lutece, enjoying the finest pampering
享受一下西方文明所能提供的
that Western civilization has to offer? On me,
最好的奢侈体验,当然是我出钱
of course. Already booked you a room.
已经给你订好房了
Actually, it's the least I could do,
考虑到我要请求你
considering as I was about to request-slash-advise
消失几天
that you make yourself scarce for a few days.
我这么做不算什么
A few days?
几天
Her name-- to answer your initial question--
回答你一开始的问题
is Agatha Spurrell.
她叫阿加莎·斯拜罗
She's an esteemed British climatologist.
她是位受人尊敬的英国气象学家
She's in New York to deliver the keynote at a global conference.
她是来纽约给一个国际会议致辞的
We met several years ago, when she was consulting Father
我们是几年前认识的,当时她是我爸
on a land deal in the Brazilian rain forest.
在巴西热带雨林一项土地交易的顾问
At about the same time, I was investigating a man
与此同时,我正在调查一个
who'd thrown his wife in the Splugen Pass
把自己妻子从阿尔卑斯山施普吕根山口
in the Swiss Alps. Agatha
扔下去的男人
helped to prove that visibility was quite good on the day
阿加莎帮我证明了案发那天的能见度很高
in question, and that the wife's death was not
那个妻子的死并不像他丈夫
the accident that the husband claimed it to be.
声称的那样是个意外
She's proven herself quite useful on a number of occasions.
她还给过我几次帮助
And we also find ourselves
我们还发现彼此
compatible in matters of the flesh.
在肉体上十分和谐
Wait, are you cleaning up?
等等,你是在收拾房屋吗
Do not mistake caution for sentiment, Watson.
不要把谨慎当做多情,华生
I'm just moving a few breakables out of the way--
我是在把一些易碎品挪走
some rare volumes.
都是些珍贵的容器
We do have a tendency to... spread out.
我们可能会滚来滚去
I'm impressed.
我真惊讶
A sex partner you're not kicking out the minute you're done.
你居然有个做完之后不会被你立即赶走的炮友
But... mixing pleasure with an irregular?
但是...和"非常规军"约炮
It seems a little risky, you know?
这有点危险,你知道吗
Agatha is not your regular irregular.
阿加莎不是通常的那些"非常规军"
We both have the mental discipline to compartmentalize.
我们都知道在心理上划清界限
Anyway, I'm having the woman over for her benefit,
我让她留在这里是为了她,不是为了我
not mine; there's a good deal of pressure surrounding her speech.
她的演讲给她带来了很大的压力
I merely offer myself sexually to help her de-stress.
我自我献身来帮她减压
And I will take the hotel.
我会去住酒店的
I'm gonna go pack.
我去收拾行李
You got to be kidding me.
不是开玩笑吧
What the hell, man?!
搞什么鬼,伙计
No! No!
不,不要
No! Wait, no!
不,等等,不要
Even you cannot deny the hypocrisy--
连你也无法拒绝虚伪的荣耀
the world's elite swarming into the city
世界顶尖人物乘坐他们的私人直升机
via their private jets and luxury SUVs
和豪华轿车涌进城市
to decry the dangers of global warming.
来谴责全球变暖的危险性
Celebrity is a microphone, Sherlock.
名人效应,夏洛克
People like that will fly their private jets regardless.
他们无论如何都会乘坐私人飞机的
Better they put their privilege to good use, don't you think?
他们把特权用在正途不是更好吗
Wailing Goggle Man alone must burn enough fuel in a year
光是哀嚎的眼镜男一年烧的燃料就够
to send a rocket to Mars.
把一枚火箭送上火星
Wailing Goggle Man?
哀嚎的眼镜男
Yeah, you know, the Irishman with the songs.
就是那个唱歌的爱尔兰人
Bono. His name is Bono.
波诺,他叫波诺
Detective?
警探
I'll inform Watson, and we'll meet you there presently.
我会通知华生,然后我们马上去见你
You must forgive me.
你一定要原谅我
Duty calls. You have a key.
我有工作,你有钥匙
The Brownstone is yours to come and go as you please.
你在褐石屋可以随意进出
Actually, I was hoping we could discuss something this morning.
其实我正想跟你讨论一些事
My schedule's so full for the rest of the week,
这周余下的时间我的日程太紧
I'm not sure we'll get another chance.
我觉得可能会没机会讨论
I promise I won't take long.
我保证不会占用很长时间
Hey, where you been?
你去哪儿了
Stalled train.
地铁延误了
I take it that's the lion's share of the crime scene being carted off.
我觉得被运走的是犯罪现场最重要的部分
It's going to the garage at the precinct.
它会被运到辖区的车库
The body's on its way to the morgue.
尸体在运往停尸间的路上
This street feeds right into the tunnel.
这条路直通隧道
If I had held the scene any longer,
如果我再堵着这里
we'd be getting calls from the mayor's office.
我们就要接到市长办公室的电话了
The victim's name was Galen Barrow-- 26.
死者名叫盖伦·巴罗,二十六岁
He was a driver for one of those ride-sharing companies.
他是一个打车服务公司的司机
Zooss? It's like the Greek god, but with two Os and two Ss.
宙司,就像那个希腊的神,但是写法略有不同
The dot-com mavens will not rest
网民不把所有的单词都毁了
until every word has been mangled.
是不会停下来的
That's "Word" with one "O."
"单词"这个词里只有一个"司"
Looks like the killer was driving a yellow cab.
看起来凶手开的是辆黄色出租车
Paint transfer all over the victim's car.
死者的车上到处都是蹭掉的油漆
Multiple impacts--
多次撞击
no way this was an accident.
这肯定不是意外
There has been a lot of tension between
这几个月里出租车司机和专车司机
the cabbies and the ride-sharing guys the last few months.
关系十分紧张
Some bar fights, a few other tangles,
酒吧斗殴,还有争吵
but, far as I can tell, this is the first murder.
但据我所知,这是第一起谋杀
Smell that.
闻闻这个
The pavement?
人行道
Vomit.
呕吐物
That doesn't look like puke.
这看起来不像是呕吐物
That's because the vomiter was drinking on an empty stomach.
这是因为吐的人空腹喝了酒
Gin. A particularly cheap brand of gin called Pascal's.
琴酒,一种叫帕斯卡的便宜牌子
You can tell from the distinct blend of impurities and flavorings.
可以从明显的杂质和添加剂闻出来
I'll take your word for it.
你说什么就是什么吧
So you think the killer threw up.
你觉得凶手吐了
Leaning out of the driver's seat would leave him about there.
从驾驶位伸头出来说明他在这里
Yeah. I saw an empty bottle of Pascal's
对,我在街角的道边看到一个
on the curb around the corner.
帕斯卡的空瓶子
Hadn't been there for very long.
扔在那里的时间不长
Could be the cabbie threw it out the window after he did this.
可能是出租车司机离开时扔下的
I'll have our guys bag it
我会让我们的人打包它
and get a swab of that.
然后采样呕吐物
The department reached out to the TLC
警局去出租车修理中心
to try to find out if any cabs
想查查今早有没有
came in with front-end damage this morning.
车头受损的出租车来修
Looks like we got a hit at a fleet in Queens.
看起来皇后区有所发现
Driver said he lost control on some ice
司机说他在冰面上失去控制
and hit a pole.
撞上了电线杆
He brought it in like this at around 6:00.
他大概六点把车送来的
Well... I'd say he's telling the truth.
我认为他说的是实话
The car we're looking for would be more banged-up,
我们要找的车被撞得更严重
but we appreciate you letting us take a look.
但很感谢你让我们看一眼
I wish your guys said on the phone
要是你们在电话里就给我说
that someone killed a Zooss driver.
是有人杀了宙司的司机就好了
I'd have saved you the trip.
你们就省得跑一趟了
Why is that?
为什么
The driver did this-- name's Rasheed.
这位撞了车的司机,叫拉什德
He leases by the week and sends everything he makes
他的租车合约到这星期为止
back to his family in Bangladesh.
他把全部家当都寄回孟加拉国了
Guys like that don't care about Zooss
这样的人才不在乎"宙司"
or Goober or whatever they're called.
还是"傻瓜打车"什么的(原指Uber打车软件)
Fleet hacks aren't having any trouble picking up fares.
车队的司机不愁拉不到客
All right, then who is upset about Zooss?
那会有谁对宙司不满
If you ask me, you're looking for a private owner.
要我说,应该是出租车个体户
A guy who took out a mortgage to buy a medallion,
那种拿房子作抵押,买黄色出租车牌照
and that cab is how he puts food on the table.
靠开出租车维持生计的人
Those medallions cost, what, a million dollars now?
那些牌照如今值多少,一百万吗
They did, but the price is going down
以前是,但由于打车服务公司
thanks to the ride-share companies.
这些牌照如今已贬值不少
In other cities, it's already bad,
在其他城市,情况早就很糟了
and people here see the writing on the wall.
这里的人也察觉到了不祥之兆
It's like the market for your house dropping out.
就像你被人抢走了饭碗
A lot of these guys,
他们中有很多人
they're up to their eyeballs in debt, and now...
都欠了一屁股债,而现在...
they're underwater.
他们还债更艰难了
I'd kill over that.
换作我也会杀人的
Hey. Thought you'd still be at the morgue.
我以为你还在停尸房呢
Mr. Barrow's body was a disappointment.
巴罗先生的尸检结果很让人失望
It was devoid of any clues as to his killer's identity,
没找到任何能够指向凶手的线索
so I came here.
所以我过来了
Your trip to the fleet was, of course, equally fruitless.
你们去了车队,肯定也一无所获
And how did you know that?
你怎么知道的
This is a chrome bumper strip.
这是镀铬保险杠
It is not from Galen Barrow's car,
不是盖伦·巴罗车上的
but rather from the cab-- a Ford Crown Victoria.
是出租车上的,一辆福特皇冠维多利亚
It became wedged into the wreckage
它夹在车周围的残片中
and then pulled off as the cab backed away.
当出租车倒车时被扯掉了
It's significant because the last model year
这是条关键线索,因为最后一批使用
when Ford Crown Victorias had chrome bumper strips was 2003.
镀铬保险杠的皇冠维多利亚产于2003年
Would you care to guess
你们猜一下
how many active yellow cabs are Ford Crown Victorias
现役出租车能有多少辆是产于2003年或更早的
manufactured in 2003 or earlier?
福特皇冠维多利亚
Something tells me you already checked.
感觉你已经查过了
Five. And all of them have been accounted for.
五辆,而且全都核查过了
I don't understand. Are you saying it wasn't a cab?
我不明白,你是说肇事车不是出租车吗
Not an active cab, no. But a retired one?
不是现役车,但若是已报废车辆呢
The dispatcher we talked to thought the perp
那个出租车调度员认为
might be a private owner, someone who was still driving.
罪犯可能是出租车个体户,还在载客
I'm beginning to think the killer is not a cab driver at all.
我开始怀疑凶手根本不是出租车司机了
The attack happened when Galen Barrow
盖伦·巴罗是在准备接班的时候
was beginning his shift.
被袭击的
That's a predictable time and place to find him.
接班的时间地点都很明确,很容易找到他
The killer was driving a more than decade-old
凶手开着一辆十几年前的旧出租车
retired cab-- a vehicle whose presence
这种车的出现
is far less likely if left to chance.
绝非是偶然
So you think someone killed Barrow for another reason,
你认为有人因其他动机而杀死巴罗
but then wanted it to look like it was an angry cab driver.
但伪装成是愤怒的出租车司机所为
It's a possibility I think we should at least explore.
我们至少要查证这种可能性
If it's true, it stands to reason that the killer
如果查证属实,就有理由推断
acquired that vehicle expressly for the task,
凶手是刻意使用这辆车来行凶
so you should refocus your search to identify
所以你该将搜寻重心转移到
recently-sold cabs that match
近期转卖的二手出租车上
the aforementioned make and years of production.
找出符合之前说过的型号与生产年限的车辆
I'll pull the sales records and let you know what I find.
我会调出销售记录,查到就通知你
I'll attempt to gather information about Mr. Barrow.
我会设法收集巴罗先生的一切信息
We can meet later at the Brownstone to review it.
我们稍后在褐石屋见面,再仔细研究下
Uh, what about Agatha? All that de-stressing?
那阿加莎呢,舒缓压力那件事呢
I think a homicide takes precedence, don't you?
先解决谋杀案要紧,不是吗
Oh, you must be Agatha.
你一定就是阿加莎了
And you must be Joan.
那你一定是乔恩了
Oh, no, no, please, sit.
不用起身,没事
I was hoping we'd cross paths at some point.
我还希望我们能碰上一面
When Sherlock told me he'd exiled you
但夏洛克告诉我,他为了我
on my account, I was mortified.
将你赶出去,我很过意不去
If the Lutece is exile, I will take it.
被赶到卢泰斯酒店,我毫无怨言
Anyway, he's making up for it with the crème br?lée bill alone.
单单那里的焦糖布丁就足以作为补偿了
But I promise you I will be out of your hair before you know it.
但我保证,我绝不会妨碍你们
Oh... he's made too much of that, I'm afraid.
我觉得他有点夸张了
We're not teenagers.
我们可不是黏糊糊的青少年
At any rate, no need to rush.
总之,你不用太着急
Sherlock's too busy to socialize tonight-- busy with the case.
夏洛克今晚没时间"交流" 要处理案子
Is he here?
他在家吗
He said he'd be in the office if I need him.
他说我有需要,就去办公室找他
The office.
办公室
The one downstairs in the basement?
楼下地下室那间
Are you hiding?
你在躲人吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are you hiding here in my office?
你是躲在我的办公室
From Agatha.
躲阿加莎
As you are well aware,
相信你也清楚
I find changes in environment conducive to my process.
转换坏境有助于我分析案情
And what reason could I possibly have for hiding from my own guest?
再说我为什么要躲我自己邀请的客人呢
I don't know.
不知道
Adhering to my theory that Galen Barrow's murder
我坚持认为盖伦·巴罗的谋杀案
is not related to the Livery War of 2015,
跟2015年私车和出租车撕逼大战无关
I began to look at other aspects of his life.
我开始调查他生活的其他方面
As it turns out,
结果发现
Internet journalist was his vocation of choice.
他的职业曾是网络记者
Only started driving for Zooss a couple of months ago,
只在几个月前才开始在宙司开车
probably to supplement the paltry sums
写博客估计赚不了多少钱
he was paid for his blogs. What?
开出租车来贴补生活,怎么了
You are totally hiding from her.
你就是在躲她
Something happened this morning.
今早发生了点事
Agatha made a rather... imposing request of me.
阿加莎对我提出了一个重大要求
She wants to make it official. I knew it.
她希望正式交往,我就知道
I knew it was only a matter of time
我就知道那些女人中
before one of these women fell in love with you.
有人会迟早爱上你
You cannot maintain multiple long-term physical relationships
跟多个女人长期保持肉体关系
without one of them turning serious.
她们中总会有人认真的
I don't care how good you think you are at compartmentalizing...
我不管你认为自己多擅长划清界限...
Agatha is not in love with me.
阿加莎没有爱上我
Oh. Then what's the problem?
那问题是什么
She's asked for a donation.
她想让我捐赠
What, to an environmental group?
捐钱给环保组织吗
To her uterus.
给她的子宫
She has asked for my... issue.
她想要我的...那东西
She wants to have a baby with you?
她想给你生孩子吗
She's asked only for my genetic material.
她想让我捐赠精子
Her expectation as to my involvement in the child's life
除此之外,她不期望我更多介入
would end there.
孩子的生活
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
Do I exude the traits of fatherhood to you?
你看我像是个当爸爸的人吗
Detective.
警探
Well, that suggestion of yours paid off.
你给的那个建议挺有用
We looked into recent sales of retired yellow cabs
我们调查了最近卖出的报废黄色出租车
and found an '03 Crown Vic that traded hands last week.
发现一辆03款皇冠维克在上周交易过
A couple of detectives went to the buyer's house
两名警探去了买家地址调查
to check it out; guy told them it had been stolen.
那人告诉他们车被偷了
And his reason for not reporting the theft?
那他不报警的原因呢
They asked him the same question,
他们问了他同样的问题
and he tried to bolt out the back door.
他却试图从后门逃跑
They're bringing him down to the station now.
他们抓住了他,正把他带回警局
Gordon Meadows, I'm Detective Bell.
高登·梅多斯,我是贝尔警探
This is Mr. Holmes, Ms. Watson.
这两位是福尔摩斯先生和华生女士
We've just been informed
我们刚了解到
that you're a registered sex offender.
你是一位有案底的性犯罪者
You were arrested for trading in child pornography in 2008.
你在2008年因交易儿童色情物品而被捕
We're curious. What's your affiliation with Galen Barrow?
我们很好奇,你与盖伦·巴罗是什么关系
Why'd you buy that taxi last week?
你上周为什么要买那辆出租
It was too old to put into use.
它已经老旧到没法用了
I needed a car.
我需要一辆车
And the price was right.
而且价格也不贵
And your reason for running from the police?
那你逃离警方的理由呢
How long have you had that irritation on your skin?
你脸上那伤痕有多久了
I don't... I don't know.
我不,我不知道
It's called airbag dermatitis.
那叫做安全气囊皮肤炎
Usually clears up in a couple of days.
通常情况下会在几天内消失
Which means that you were recently in the front of a car
也就是说你最近坐在车的前排时
whose airbag deployed.
车内安全气囊打开了
See, that's interesting.
你看,这就有意思了
Especially considering how Mr. Barrow died.
尤其是考虑到巴罗先生是怎么死的
We're also pretty sure
我们还可以肯定
whoever killed him threw up at the scene.
杀了他的人在现场吐了
We're just waiting on the DNA.
我们就等DNA结果了
Your DNA's already on file.
而你的DNA已经记录在案
So maybe it's time you got out in front of this.
所以不要再打马虎眼了
I didn't have a choice.
我是被逼的
To do what?
做什么
All of it.
所有这些
Buying the cab, driving it into that man.
买出租车,撞向那个男的
They-they made me do it.
他们逼我做的
I had to drink a half a bottle of gin
我得喝下半瓶杜松子酒
just to work up the courage.
才鼓起勇气
Are you saying you were coerced?
你是说你被胁迫了吗
A few months ago,
几个月前
I started going to...
我开始去...
...a schoolyard
一个学校操场
in, uh, Washington Heights,
就在华盛顿高地
somewhere where no one would recognize me.
一个没人能认出我的地方
I swear, I-I didn't do anything.
我发誓,我没做任何事
I just... I just wanted to look.
我只是,只是想看看
But it was still a violation of your parole.
但依然违反了你的保释条例
I started getting texts.
我开始收到短信
Photos of me
我在学校的
at the school.
照片
Someone was blackmailing you.
有人在敲诈你
They said they wanted $5,000 or they would tell the police
他们说要五千美元,不然就报警
what I was doing.
揭发我的所作所为
I knew that I would go back to jail,
我知道我肯定会回监狱
s-so I paid.
所以我就付钱了
Everything was quiet for a while.
一切平静了一阵子
Then, a few days ago, I get a new text.
然后,几天前,我收到一个新短信
A picture of that poor man, Barrow,
是那个可怜男人的照片,巴罗
with a bunch of instructions.
还有一大堆指示
They were telling me where he would be,
他们告诉我他会去哪
when he would be there.
什么时候会去
That I had to use a cab.
而且我必须用出租车
The cops who came to my house,
来我家的那些警察
they have my phone.
他们有我的手机
Look at it, please.
去看看,求你们了
It's all there. You'll see.
都在上边,你们看了就知道
I'll have the phone brought up,
我会把手机调来
but that guy seems pretty confident
不过那男的似乎很确信
it's gonna back his story.
那能支持他的说法
Seems unlikely he would have preemptively fabricated evidence
看起来他不可能提前准备好
of a blackmailing just in case he was arrested.
被敲诈的证据以防被逮捕
So we might have caught the killer,
所以我们也许抓到凶手了
but someone else wanted Barrow dead.
但想要巴罗命的另有其人
He was just the weapon.
他只是棋子而已
Mrs. Guerrero, Galen Barrow was a regular writer
格雷罗太太,盖伦·巴罗是你网站的
for your web site, wasn't he?
常驻写手,是不是
It's such a shock for everybody here.
我们大家都很震惊
We're all still trying to get our heads around what happened.
我们还在试图理清发生了什么
The news said it was a hit-and-run,
新闻说是肇事逃逸
but now you think he was targeted?
现在你却认为有人预谋杀他
There is evidence that supports that, yes.
有证据说明是这样,没错
We have the driver in custody. It looks like he was coerced.
我们抓到了司机,但似乎他是胁迫的
Now, the person responsible sent instructions
幕后指使者用一次性手机
using burner phones.
发送指示
Those numbers are no longer in use.
那些号码已经废弃了
Everyone liked Galen.
所有人都喜欢盖伦
We didn't know much about his personal life.
我们不太了解他的私人生活
Mostly, our contributors work from home.
大多数写手都在家工作
But it's hard to imagine anyone wanting to hurt him.
但很难想象有人想伤害他
Is it possible that his work here put him in harm's way?
有没有可能是他在这里的工作害了他
Perhaps during his research for an article,
也许是在进行某篇文章的调查时
he witnessed something untoward.
他看到了不该看的东西
Honestly, he would have loved that.
说实话,他倒希望是那样
He was ambitious.
他很有野心
He saw himself doing real investigative journalism one day.
总想有一天能当真正的记者去调查
Mostly what we had for him was gallery openings,
我们这里大多数报道的都是画廊开展
city council meetings.
市政府会议
His last piece was on craft beers.
他最后一篇文章是关于精酿啤酒
If you wouldn't mind, we'd like to review his recent work.
如果你不介意,我想看看他最近的文章
Oh, of course. Anything I can do to help.
当然可以,只要能帮上忙
Hmm, this might be something.
这或许是条线索
A couple of months ago, Galen interviewed
几个月前,盖伦采访了
a fashion designer named Bobby Alacqua.
一位时尚设计师,叫波比·阿拉奎
Do not doubt my ability to multitask.
不要怀疑我的多线程能力
Bobby Alacqua. Might be something.
波比·阿拉奎,也许是条线索
Well, the interview was just a puff piece,
访谈不过是为了宣传
but I recognized the name.
但是我认得这名字
There was an arrest at his boutique last week.
上周在他的时装店里进行过逮捕
One of his employees was trafficking cocaine
他的一位员工在贩运可卡因
and using the store as a front.
并用商店打掩护
So maybe Galen saw something he shouldn't have.
所以也许是盖伦看到了什么不该看的
Yeah.
是啊
So how'd it go here last night?
你们昨晚进行得如何了
Agatha and I did not have sex, if that's what you're asking.
我没和她上床,如果你是问这个的话
Did you talk more?
你们谈过了吗
About me helping to create another human life?
关于让我帮忙生育后代的话题吗
No, we did not.
不,没有
Is it really so... Yes.
真的那么难接受... 没错
But I don't... What facet of my being would suggest
但我不... 我身上哪一点
that I have any desire to reproduce, hmm?
让你觉得我想要繁衍后代吗
Is it my optimistic outlook?
是我乐观的性格
Or perhaps the nostalgic fuzzies
还是我经常念叨的
that you hear me spouting about my own upbringing?
追忆我自己的成长经历
Well, you're reading about Agatha.
你在读关于阿加莎的东西
She's obviously on your mind.
显然你在想着她
I'm attempting to understand what could have caused her
我想弄清是什么原因
to so egregiously violate our sexual contract.
让她突然之间违反了我们的性爱协议
Until last week,
直到上周前
I hadn't seen her for months.
我已经好几个月没见过她了
So perhaps she had a brush with death
所以可能是她最近险些丧命
or suffered a traumatic brain injury.
或者脑部受到了创伤
So now you have to have brain damage to want a baby?
现在只有脑袋受过伤的才会想要小孩吗
Your words.
这可是你说的
Agatha's what, 36? 37?
阿加莎多少岁,三十六七了吧
If you intend to reduce this to some tired clock analogy...
如果你是想把这个简单归结为年龄的关系...
It's a thing. It happens.
的确如此啊,很多人都这样
If that's all this was,
如果是这个原因的话
she could've gone to any number of banks for her spermatozoa.
她大可以去求助各种精子银行
Instead, she turned to a confirmed misanthrope
相反,她却来找一个
and recovering drug addict.
正在戒毒的坚定遁世者
I ask you, Watson, who in their right mind
我问你,华生,究竟哪个正常人
would favor my genetic material over...
会想要我的遗传基因而不是...
Yes?
不是什么
You were right.
你是对的
You should look into that cocaine-et-couture shop you mentioned--
你应该去查查那家贩毒兼服装店
sounds promising.
这条线索挺靠谱
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Calls to make.
打几个电话
Personal matter.
一点私事
Who dresses you, girl?
谁给你打扮的,姑娘
I dress myself.
我自己打扮
You ought to come work for me.
你该来这里上班
You had an employee
你之前有个员工
who was arrested here for moving drugs in the store.
因为在店里贩卖毒品而被捕
Ricky was a good worker. Organized, self-starting.
里基是个好员工,做事有条理又上进
If it wasn't for the part about him dealing coke,
要不是因为他贩毒
I'd have made him manager.
我就让他当经理了
Anyway, I thought he cut a deal.
不过我以为他已经接收警方的条件了
What else is there to talk about?
还有什么好谈的呢
Actually, I was investigating a different crime,
实际上,我在调查另外一起案件
but it might be related.
但两者可能会有联系
There was a reporter named Galen Barrow who interviewed you
有个叫盖伦·巴罗的记者
for this Web site called TownSoNice.
代表美好都市网站采访过你
I remember. Cute.
我记得,他挺帅的
Was there any chance that he was in contact with Ricky
他当时有没有可能和里基
or any of Ricky's associates while he was here?
或者里基的同事有过接触
Nuh-uh. We didn't meet here.
不可能,我们不是在这儿见面的
I had some business uptown, so we met at a coffee shop
我当时有事经过上城区,所以我们
across the street from his apartment.
是在他公寓对面的咖啡店见面的
Uh, where uptown was this?
上城区哪儿
First Avenue, in the 80s. I can look it up.
第一大道,八十几街,我可以去查查
And you're sure he said this was his apartment.
你确定他说他的公寓就在那儿
That boy apologized about a thousand times
那小伙子因为让我去他家附近见面
that he made me come to him; and when we wrapped it up,
而道过无数次歉了,采访完之后
I saw him go into his building. Why?
我还看到他走进了那栋公寓楼,怎么了
I received your texts.
我收到你的短信了
You invited Ms. Guerrero in for questioning?
你叫格雷罗女士来接受问询了
Galen interviewed Bobby Alacqua on the Upper East Side,
盖伦是在上东区采访波比·阿拉奎的
across from a building that Galen said was his apartment.
盖伦当时说他家就在街对面
But then I remembered he lived in Brooklyn.
但我记得他应该住在布鲁克林
So you looked up the occupants,
所以你查了一下住户信息
and you found the name Lydia Guerrero.
发现那里是丽迪雅·格雷罗的
This morning, she said she barely knew him.
今天早上,她还说她和他不太熟
Obviously, that wasn't true.
显然这不是真的
You think they were playing couch quail?
你觉得他们暗通曲款吗
If that means having an affair,
如果你说的是偷情的意思
yeah, we do.
是的,我们是这么认为
So, Lydia's married to a lawyer at a big corporate firm.
丽迪雅的丈夫在大公司做律师
Compared to what she's making at the Web site,
相比于她在网站的工作
he's definitely the breadwinner.
显然是他丈夫赚得比较多
Leaves us with a couple possibilities.
这留给了我们很多的可能性
Either the husband found out about the affair
要么是丈夫发现了婚外情
and he arranged the hit on Galen;
并计划了对盖伦的谋杀
or Galen threatened to expose the affair,
或者是盖伦威胁要把事情曝光
and Lydia set up the hit.
所以丽迪雅计划了谋杀
Either way, your visit to her this morning
不管怎样,你们今早的拜访
must have rattled her,
肯定吓着了她
because I didn't invite her to come down here.
因为我并没有叫她来这里
I was about to
我正打算这么做的时候
when she called and she... asked to come in
她联系了我,希望能同律师一起
with her attorney.
来这里
I know I wasn't...
我知道我之前没有
completely forthcoming before.
完全坦白
I talked to my lawyer, and she's impressed upon me
我和我的律师谈过了,她强烈要求
that I need to tell you what I know.
我向你们说出全部实情
Well, by all means.
请你务必配合
We are avid fans of civic duty here.
我们都希望你能尽你的公民义务
But if you're here to tell us
如果你是来告诉我们
you were sleeping with Galen Barrow, we already had a hunch.
你和盖伦有一腿的话,我们已经有所预感了
How...
你们怎么...
He was seen entering your apartment on First Avenue.
有人看到他进入了你在第一大道的公寓楼
That isn't your primary residence, is it?
那不是你的主要住所,对吗
It belonged to my mother.
那是我母亲的房子
When she passed, my husband and I kept it
她去世以后,我和丈夫把房子留下
so we could have a place in the city.
方便我们在市中心有处落脚
Was your husband aware that you were putting your pied-a-terre
你丈夫知道你把你的临时居所
to such classic use?
用于这种经典的用途吗
No, he never knew a thing.
不,他毫不知情
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Positive.
确定
You said earlier
你之前说过
that the man who killed Galen was coerced.
杀死盖伦的凶手是被胁迫的
Coerced as in blackmailed?
是被人敲诈吗
Because I was blackmailed, too.
因为我也被人敲诈了
Funny, you didn't mention that this morning.
但是你今天早上并没有提到这件事
I was trying to protect my marriage.
我只想保护我的婚姻
I was afraid.
我很害怕
And I didn't do the right thing at first. I'm sorry.
一开始我没有做正确的选择,我很抱歉
Why don't you tell us about the blackmail.
不如你讲一下被人敲诈的事吧
About six months ago, someone started sending
大概六个月前,有人开始给我发
pictures of me and Galen outside the apartment.
我和盖伦在公寓门口的照片
Then text messages came demanding money,
然后我就收到短信让我给钱
instructions where to leave it.
还说明了把钱放到哪里
Look and you'll see.
看了你就明白了
Did you comply with the demands?
你按照要求去做了吗
Whoever it was,
无论这个人是谁
I just wanted to pay them off and be done with it.
我只想把钱给他,然后了结这件事
The wording is pretty similar to the ones we saw yesterday.
用词习惯和我们昨天看到的差不多
Was Galen aware of the blackmail?
盖伦知道你被敲诈的事吗
He hated that I was giving them money.
他很生气我付了钱
I begged him to just drop it.
我求他别再管这事了
But he investigated it anyway.
可他还是去调查了
I thought I'd gotten through to him.
我以为我已经说服他了
We had to break things off, he had to move on, but...
我们不得不断了关系,忘记过去,但...
then when you said that the man
你说杀了他的那个人
who killed him was being blackmailed, too?
也被敲诈了
I don't think Galen let it go after all.
我想盖伦最终没有放弃
Mrs. Guerrero,
格雷罗太太
have you ever heard the name Gordon Meadows?
你有没有听过高登·梅多斯这个名字
Your husband's firm do any criminal work?
你丈夫的公司会接罪犯的生意吗
Maybe Mr. Meadows is a client.
或许梅多斯先生是他们的客户
I don't think so, no.
我没听说过
Excuse me.
失陪
I'm sorry. Give us a moment.
抱歉,稍等片刻
Joan?
乔恩
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Gordon Meadows's phone.
高登·梅多斯的手机
CCS already checked it out.
鉴证科的人已经查过了
There was nothing on it that would help I.D. the blackmailer.
里面没有什么能帮我们确认敲诈者身份的线索
Not directly, no.
没有直接线索
But we seek a connection between Mr. Meadows
可是能找出了梅多斯先生和格雷罗女士
and Ms. Guerrero, do we not?
之间的联系
An explanation as to how someone was aware
至于这个人是如何发现
of the transgressions of a sex offender
一个性犯罪者违反了假释条例
and the dalliance of a cougar and her cub reporter.
以及一位熟女和她的小情人的消息
And I believe I found one.
我想我找到了答案
One that might also explain Galen Barrow's decision
这个答案可能也会解释为什么盖伦·巴罗
to become a part-time driver.
要当一名兼职司机
Both the blackmail victims used Zooss.
这两个被敲诈的人都用宙司的车
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
We don't have the kind of information that you're looking for.
我们没有你们所需的信息
No?
没有吗
Does not each of your users sign away his or her privacy
客户在安装了你们应用的那一刻起
the moment they install your app?
不就放弃了他们的隐私权吗
Have we not, every one one of us, volunteered
我们每个人不都是自愿
to carry around the most sophisticated surveillance
随身携带着有史以来最复杂的
and tracking device known to man?
监视跟踪装置吗
Brandon, would you please fire up Olympus?
布兰登,请把奥林匹斯打开
This is a bird's-eye view of every car online in real time.
这是所有在线汽车的实时鸟瞰画面
You call it "Olympus"?
你们叫它"奥林匹斯"
It's an inside joke.
这是我们内部的调侃
View from the clouds, the logo-Greek mythology.
云上的视角,那个标志,希腊神话
Oh, we get it.
我们明白
I'm showing it to you to make a point.
我向你们展示这个是想说
This is literally all the information
这就是我们对用户
we have on our users.
所掌握的所有信息
Where they are, where and when we pick them up,
他们的位置,在何时何地上的车
where and when we drop them off-- that's it.
何时何地下的车,就这些
"That's it."
"就这些"
You're describing your level of omniscience
你所描述的全知全能程度
that's traditionally ascribed to God and Father Christmas.
一般只有上帝和圣诞老人才拥有
Mr. Frazer, we think
弗雷泽先生,我们认为
someone in your company has been using
你们公司有人利用这些数据
this data to find people with things to hide.
找出那些藏有秘密的人
Cross-referencing users names, for example,
比如在犯罪记录中查找
with criminal records
你们客户的名字
to see who might be doing things they shouldn't.
然后找出那些做了不该做的事情的人
Figuring out who's having affairs based on where they go,
再比如根据他们的目的地,间隔时长和距离
what time and for how long.
来判断他们是不是有了外遇
Two of your customers were blackmailed.
你们的两名客户都被敲诈了
In both cases, there was a direct correlation
这两起案子中,他们被敲诈的事
between their usage of Zooss and the activities
和他们使用宙司的车
the blackmailer was able to use against them.
有直接的联系
For argument's sake,
我要辩解一下
let's say someone here could do what you're saying.
就算有人能做到你们所说的这些事
No one would.
但没人会去做的
He'd be an idiot.
除非他是傻子
Once you last a year here, you vest, you get stock options.
在这里做满一年后,就有了优先认股权
85% of our employees are paper millionaires.
我们百分之八十五的员工都有上百万的股票
Nickel-and-dime extortion makes no sense.
为了那么点钱去敲诈完全不合情理
"We are Big Brother incarnate,
"我们是专制的化身
but trust us because our motives are purely financial."
不过要相信我们,因为我们只是为了赚钱"
Whether you believe
无论你们相不相信
someone did it or not, we have that subpoena.
有人这么做了,我们现在有传票
We'd like your employee records and data.
我们需要查看你们的员工记录和数据
All due respect, this has got a pretty broad reach.
恕我直言,这事影响很大
I'd like our lawyers to take a look at it first.
我得让我们的律师先看一下
Indeed.
的确
They might contest the invasion of privacy as being too ironic.
他们可能会质疑这根本不是侵犯隐私,太讽刺了
You want to drag your feet on this, feel free.
你们想推延进度的话,请随意
Just keep in mind,
不过别忘了
this investigation could be handled quietly,
这事可以悄无声息地进行
or it could show up on the evening news.
也可以闹得人尽皆知
I don't know what that would do
我不清楚这会对你的优先认购权
to your stock options, but it's your call.
有什么影响,不过决定权在你
Brandon, could you please get these folks everything they need?
布兰登,把他们想要的文件都给他们
It says, if we follow the same traject...
上面说,如果我们走同样的航道...
Agatha?
阿加莎
Sherlock. These two gentlemen...
夏洛克,这两位先生...
More potential donors?
又有潜在捐赠者了
If she's asked you to fetch mettle, gentlemen,
如果她让你们进行自慰,先生们
I advise against it.
我建议你们不要那么做
Her motives are impure.
她的动机并不纯
Could you give us a moment?
我们失陪一下
What the hell are you doing?
你这是在干什么
You really think I wouldn't realize?
你真的以为我意识不到
Realize what?
意识到什么
You've entered into another arrangement with my father.
你和我父亲的又一桩交易
Only this time, instead of approving a land deal,
只不过这次不是想获取一份土地交易
you're expected to produce an heir.
你想创造一名继承人
I know that his foundation has funded
我知道他的基金会资助
your research through 2023.
你的研究直到2023年
That's quite a commitment.
这是很难得的承诺
Only, I think you could have done better.
只不过我觉得你会做得更好
It's going to take a lot longer to raise our love child.
养育我们亲爱的孩子要花很长时间
I think you're confusing correlation with causation.
我觉得你把相互关系和因果联系搞混了
And I think you're confusing procreation with masturbation.
而我觉得你把生殖和自慰搞混了
Father is thinking of himself and no one else.
父亲只能想到他自己,没有别人
I represent the end of the Holmes line,
我就是福尔摩斯家血脉的终点
and that just won't do.
而父亲就是不能接受
You're right.
你说得对
The idea did originate with your father,
这主意确实是你父亲想出的
but there's no quid pro quo.
但这并不是等价交换补偿
The funding has been guaranteed.
投资资金已经板上钉钉了
Do you honestly imagine his lawyers won't be able
你真的以为他的律师们就不能
to bind up that generous request
在这个慷慨大方的合约里
behind some trumped up technicality?
隐藏一些猫腻了吗
My research is a good investment,
我的研究是一项很好的投资
even for him.
即使对他来说
You don't know him the way I do.
你并不像我一样了解他
I know you.
我了解你
I have been thinking about a baby for almost two years now.
我早在两年前就考虑过要个宝宝了
I realized at a certain point that while I did not want the fuss of a marriage,
而且我意识到,虽然我不想要婚姻的各种混乱
I did want to be a mother.
但我确实想做个母亲
I hadn't planned beyond that.
我没细想过之后会怎样
I was just glad to have made the decision.
但我很高兴做了这个决定
And then, quite coincidentally,
然后,很巧合的
I happened to run into your father.
我遇见了你的父亲
I'm surprised he didn't offer to seed you himself.
我很惊讶他竟然没给你提供他的精子
He got me thinking.
他的话让我开始思考
And the more I thought about it,
我越想越觉得
you are, without question,
你,毫无疑问
the most remarkable man I've ever known.
是我认识的最超凡脱俗的人
You're brilliant, strong.
你聪明,健壮
You've made a career out of helping people.
你整个事业都是在帮助别人
There should be more of you in the world.
这个世界上应该有更多的你存在
You think I'm being selfish--
你认为我的考虑很自私
this urge to create a new human life,
有股想要创造新生命的冲动
one that's a part of me.
创造属于我的一部分
But you're being selfish, too.
但是你也是很自私
You have these gifts, Sherlock, these goodness.
你拥有这些天赋,夏洛克,这些优点
So share them.
分享它们
See what happens.
看看会发生什么
Might not be as wretched as you think.
也许并没你想像的那么糟糕
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I know you're territorial about this setup.
我知道你说过这里是你的地盘
I know you don't like me to touch it.
我知道你不喜欢我碰它
A judgment you have repeatedly validated.
可是你依然一再违反
I was just trying to hook up the Olympus data
我只是想从宙司接上奥林匹斯的数据
from Zooss, but it doesn't look like we have the right wiring.
但好像我们的数据线不太对
Come on.
挪开
Thank you.
谢了
What about the personnel files they turned over?
他们送来的人事档案呢
Have the police found anything?
警察找到有用的信息了吗
Well, no one has a record, if that's what you mean.
大家都没有犯罪记录,如果你是指这个
That's why I wanted to look at the Olympus records.
所以我才想看看奥林匹斯的记录
I thought maybe we could trace Gordon Meadows
我想也许我们能够追踪到高登·梅多斯
and Lydia Guerrero's moves the last few months.
和丽迪雅·格雷罗近几个月的行踪
See which employees logged on at what times.
看看各个员工的登陆时间
So, how did it go with Agatha?
那么,你和阿加莎怎么样了
Oh, I was right. My father is the instigator.
我是对的,是我父亲教唆的
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这个
Do you plan to reproduce?
你计划要生育吗
Excuse me?
什么
Are you going to procreate at some point?
你打算在将来生孩子吗
I don't know. I mean, I think about it sometimes.
我不知道,我是说,我有时会考虑
I don't... Why?
我不... 为什么
How did you do...?
你是怎么做到...
Don't be ashamed. We can sign you up
不要觉得惭愧,我们可以去老年中心
for a remedial course at a senior center.
给你报个补救课程
Marcus. He says he just got a call from a woman
是马库斯,他说他刚刚接到一个女人的电话
whose brother was a programmer at Zooss.
她哥哥曾是宙司的编程员
Right up until... he was murdered last month.
一直到,他上个月被杀了
I recognized him when I saw the news.
我从新闻上认出了他
He came to see me after what happened to Patrick.
他来看过我,就在帕特里克出事之后
And he questioned you?
他询问了你吗
I didn't know he was a driver for the company.
我不知道他是公司的司机
He said he was a reporter.
他说他是个记者
He was both.
他两者都是
We believe he started driving
我们认为他开始当司机
because he was digging into Zooss.
是因为他正在挖掘宙斯的消息
What did he want to know?
他想要知道什么
Mostly about Patrick's job,
主要是关于帕特里克的工作
like if I knew about any problems Patrick had at work.
比如我知不知道帕特里克工作上有麻烦
I didn't.
我不知道
Your brother's case is unsolved.
你哥哥的案子还没破
The detective wrote that it was a robbery gone wrong.
警探在这上面写着是抢劫失控了
Did you think it was more than that?
你认为事情不止如此吗
Not until today.
今天之前都没有
Somebody attacked him outside of his apartment,
有人在他的公寓外面袭击了他
stole his wallet.
偷走了他的钱包
They had a pipe.
他们拿着管子
We thought that he was gonna pull through,
我们认为如果有人能早点发现他
maybe if someone had found him sooner.
他也许就能活下来
Oh, he was in the hospital for a few days.
他在医院里面待了几天
Were you able to talk to him before he passed?
在他去世之前你和他谈过吗
They had him in a medically-induced coma.
他陷入了由药物引起的昏迷
There were complications.
当时还有并发症
He never woke up.
他一直没醒过来
We thought it was
我们以为
like the cop said-- a mugging--
就像警察所说的,是抢劫案
but when I saw this guy was killed, I just...
但是当我看到这个男人被杀了,我就
I thought I should say something.
我觉得我应该站出来说点什么
It seemed like too big a coincidence.
这看上去巧合太多了
Now, uh, it's possible that Patrick detected
那么有没有可能帕特里克察觉到了
the presence of a blackmailer inside Zooss.
宙司公司里面存在一个敲诈者
That's why he was targeted.
那才是他被杀的原因
It would be very, very helpful for us
如果我们能够看看他的电脑
if we could look at his cell phone and his computer.
和手机的话,对我们会很有帮助
Do you still have those?
你还保留着那些东西吗
All his stuff is still at his place in Cobble Hill.
他所有的东西都还在卵石山的家里
I've been meaning to go back there.
我一直都想去那里的
It's just,
只是
that's where it happened, out front.
那里就是事发地
It's been hard... going back.
回到那里,真的很困难
Yeah, yeah. Perhaps we could go for you.
没错,也许我们能够替你过去
I mean, the longest conversation that he and I ever had was
我和他最久的一次聊天
probably when he interviewed to take the room.
也许就是他来租房时的谈话
Um... when he wasn't working,
在他不工作的时候
he was just watching basketball.
他就看篮球赛
Like, 24/7.
没日没夜地看
I don't think the murders of Patrick Kemp and Galen Barrow
我不认为帕特里克·肯普和丽迪雅·格雷罗
are related after all.
两人的谋杀案有关
That was fast.
结论够快的
Given the nature of Kemp's wounds,
根据肯普伤口的情况
I'm sure you concurred, as did I,
我很确定你跟我一样
with the NYPD's initial assessment.
同意纽约警察局一开始的判断
It was not an intentional murder.
这不是桩蓄意谋杀
With a little more luck, he might have survived.
他运气要是好点儿也许就不会死了
Now I think we know why.
我想我们知道原因了
Sports almanacs?
体育年鉴
I'd wager-- pun intended--
我敢打赌,双关哦
that Patrick Kemp was attacked over gambling debts.
帕特里克·肯普遇袭是因为欠了赌债
I'm not getting a very sporty vibe here.
这儿可没什么体育氛围
Precisely.
没错
His roommate said he was obsessed with basketball,
他室友说他痴迷篮球
but there's not a whiff of fandom in here.
可这儿一点儿体育迷的影子都没有
He's a collector of statistical almanacs and team schedules,
他收集统计学年鉴和球队行程
spreadsheets of games won and lost.
绘制球赛战况电子表
But there's not so much as a T-shirt with a team logo on it.
却连一件印有球队标识的T恤都没有
No, it seems that his interest was purely financial.
没有,看来他的兴趣只是金钱方面
Well, maybe he just preferred shirts with collars.
也许他只喜欢立领衬衫
If I'm wrong, where is his guitar?
如果我说错了,那他的吉他在哪
Where are any of the creature comforts that you might expect
一个步步高升的年轻程序员
an upwardly mobile young programmer to acquire?
从哪儿获得他应有的人生乐趣呢
I submit that he's pawned them all
我认为他为了一个最终并不成功的尝试
in an ultimately unsuccessful attempt...
把那些都当了
to keep up with the vig...
好还高利贷
and perhaps buy an unusual amount of burner phones.
以及买异常多的一次性手机
Actually, that makes sense.
那倒说得通了
I think you're right.
我想你是对的
Patrick Kemp wasn't killed by the blackmailer at Zooss.
帕特里克·肯普不是宙司的敲诈犯杀的
He was the blackmailer at Zooss.
他就是宙司内部的敲诈犯
Kemp died over a month ago.
肯普是一个月前死的
Galen Barrow died three nights ago.
而盖伦·巴罗是三天前的晚上死的
If Kemp was the blackmailer,
肯普若是敲诈犯
who had Barrow killed?
是谁杀了巴罗
Sherlock?
夏洛克
Up here!
楼上呢
What's all this?
这都是什么
The view from Olympus.
奥林匹斯上的景象
Or views, rather.
很多份
This is from last Monday,
这是上周一的
Tuesday, Wednesday,
周二,周三
so on and so forth.
以此类推
But we only asked for this data
可我们要这些资料
so we could help identify the blackmailer.
是为了找出敲诈犯
We already know it's Patrick Kemp.
我们已经知道是帕特里克·肯普了
The same Patrick Kemp
这个帕特里克·肯普
who died four weeks before Galen Barrow was murdered.
在盖伦·巴罗遇害四周前就被杀了
We know that Barrow sought to undo a blackmailer at Zooss,
我们知道巴罗想要揪出宙司的敲诈犯
but it occurred to me,
但我忽然想到
what if he'd stumbled across some other secret along the way?
假如他在调查过程中发现了其他秘密呢
I thought that tracing his movements might point us
我认为弄清他的行踪也许可以
in the direction of the orchestrator of his murder.
引出他那件谋杀案的幕后真凶
You think he was getting too close to someone else?
你觉得他和某人走得太近了吗
Someone who knew about Kemp's activities.
某个知道肯普行为的人
Someone who also had something to lose.
某个会因此而失去什么的人
The cars are moving so fast -- did you accelerate the feed?
车移动得好快啊,你快进了吗
What better way to trace the movements
还有更好的办法能追踪
of several thousand Zooss users over several months?
过去几个月里上千个宙司用户行踪吗
Wait. You watched everything they gave us in one night?
等下,你一夜看完了他们给的全部资料
As you can see, I'm almost entirely caught up.
如你所见,我马上就要看完了
What happened to just studying Galen's movements?
不是只研究盖伦的行踪吗
I defy you to look at the city from this vantage point
我鄙视你以如此有利的视角看这座城市
and not discern certain patterns.
却没看出蛛丝马迹
What do you mean?
什么意思
Bryce Newsome -- he is a scoundrel.
布莱斯·纽瑟姆,他是个混蛋
Quite prone to one-night stands.
超爱搞一夜情
There is hope, however,
但也不是没救了
'cause he's taken to seeing a therapist every Tuesday night at 7:00.
他每周二晚七点都去看心理医生
Leon Kennard, ad executive.
列昂·肯纳德,广告经理
He requires a change of scenery.
他需要换个环境
Why else would he be paying visits
不然他为什么总在下班后
to his company's competitors during his off hours?
拜访他公司的竞争对手
April Lindgren.
艾普利·林格伦
Her comings and goings are the very definition of predictable,
她的行踪非常容易预测
or at least they were until several weeks ago.
至少几周前是这样
Her son has been diagnosed with some form of cancer -- leukemia,
她儿子被诊断出罹患癌症,血癌
judging by the experts she's conferred.
据她咨询的专家所说如此
She's been spending the bulk of her time at the hospital.
她大部分时间都待在医院
Although she did pay a recent visit to a funeral home...
不过最近她去了一趟殡仪馆
presumably to make arrangements.
许是去安排后事的
Why did you just put yourself through all this?
你何必非要看这些
Actually, I didn't intend to, but...
其实我没打算看,不过
once I started...
我一开始就...
Okay, say you're right.
好吧,就当你是对的
The person who killed Galen Barrow had something to lose.
杀害盖伦·巴罗的人怕失去什么
Maybe someone at Zooss figured out he was poking around
也许宙司有人发现他在四处打探
and had Galen killed to protect the company.
就杀了盖伦来保护公司
Like I was saying...
正如我所说
if you think that someone from Zooss
如果你认为宙司有人
is behind Galen Barrow's murder, you're right.
策划了盖伦·巴罗的谋杀,你是对的
But you're wrong -- it's not to do with protecting the company.
但你也不对,杀人不是为了保护公司
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Olympus.
奥林匹斯
It gave me the answers that we seek several hours ago.
它几个小时前就给出了我们要找的答案
I know who the killer is.
我知道凶手是谁
We're going to see him this morning.
我们上午就去见他
My assistant just told me you were here.
我的助手刚告诉我你们在这
She said you have more questions.
说你们还有别的问题
Mr. Falchek, have a seat.
费尔查克先生,请坐
Should I get Eric and the others?
要我叫上埃里克和别人吗
No, no. We'll be speaking with them presently.
不不,我们过会儿再找他们
Does the name Felice Armistead mean anything to you?
菲利斯·阿米斯德这名字你听过吗
No. Why would it?
没有,为什么这么问
She's a Zooss user.
她是宙司用户
Has been since September 2013.
从2013年9月开始用的
I'm confused.
我不懂
Is this the person you think killed Galen?
你们认为是这个人杀了盖伦吗
No. It's the person we think he was killed over.
不,我们认为他是因为这个人而死的
As a customer,
作为客户
I'd classify her usage as mundane.
我觉得她平凡无奇
Her pickups and drop-offs were almost exclusively
她上下车的地方几乎从来都是
from her home or her office.
住处和办公室
She utilized your cars to frequent
她用你们的车频繁出入
a number of, you know, bars and restaurants,
许多酒吧和饭店
as well as a fairly tight circle of... friends and family.
以及关系密切的一众朋友和家人的住处
Then one day,
然后有一天
a deviation.
她偏离了轨道
She used one of your vehicles to visit a police station.
她用一辆你们的车去了趟警察局
Would it interest you to know
你会想知道
that of all the Zooss users in Manhattan,
曼哈顿所有使用宙司的用户中
only 36 people have used your cars to go
近半年内只有三十六人曾用你们的车
to or from a police station in the last six months?
前往或离开警局
The average citizen pays a visit
通常人们一辈子
to a precinct once in a lifetime. Hmm?
只会去一次警局,对吧
They are places to be avoided.
大家都不想去那儿
So these individuals stood out like 36 sore thumbs.
所以这三十六个人显得鹤立鸡群
As it turns out, 19 of them
调查后我们发现,其中十九人
work in and around the department.
在警局或其附近工作
Cops, attorneys, administrators.
警察,律师,或是行政人员
Ten were witnesses who were asked to give a statement,
十人是前去录口供的目击证人
and the remaining seven went there to report a crime.
而剩下七人则是去那里报案的
Ms. Armistead was one of those seven.
阿米斯德女士就是那七人之一
She told a detective about some disturbing e-mails she'd been receiving --
她告诉一位警探曾收到一些骚扰邮件
some creep with an anonymous server kept sending her messages.
有个变态总是用匿名服务器给她发消息
"I'm watching you."
我盯着你呢
"I know what you're wearing."
我知道你穿的什么
"I know who you're with."
我知道你和谁在一起
Many of the e-mails
很多邮件比这个
were a lot more explicit than that,
说得更详细
but that's neither here nor there.
但这都不重要
The point is, she was being stalked--
关键是,她被人跟踪了
stalked by someone who always seemed to know
而这人似乎总是知道
exactly where she was.
她身在何处
And you're telling me this because...?
你们跟我说这些是因为...
One night, her stalker got brave enough to break into her house.
有天晚上,跟踪她的人胆子大了直接闯入她家
He was picking through her drawers when she surprised him.
当她突然出现时,他正在翻抽屉
There was a struggle.
两人发生了争斗
He broke her cheekbone before he got away.
他逃跑前打裂了她的颧骨
The next day,
第二天
she took a Zooss car to go and stay
她坐宙司的车搬去韦斯切斯特
with her parents in Westchester.
和她父母住
Obviously, she failed to understand
显然,她并不知道
that her stalker had been using Olympus
跟踪她的人一直在用奥林匹斯
to watch her all along.
监视她
Now, we found records that indicate
现在,我们找到证据表明
you cut off Patrick Kemp's access to Olympus
你七周前封锁了帕特里克·肯普访问
seven weeks ago.
奥林匹斯的权限
Probably because you realized
也许是因为你得知
he was blackmailing people-- you kept it quiet.
他在敲诈别人,你并没声张
If you hadn't, you could've brought the whole company down.
不然的话,公司将名誉扫地
Not that we think you did what you did
但我们不觉得你这么做
to protect your shares at the company. No.
是为了保护你在公司的股份,不是
You did it to protect your favorite peephole
你这么做是想保护你自己
into the life of your favorite prey.
偷窥别人生活的绝佳窗口
I wondered when and where you first laid eyes
我好奇你是何时何地第一次注意到
on Miss Armistead,
阿米斯德小姐的
so I attempted to track your movements
于是我试着查看近几个月
using Olympus over the last several months.
你使用奥林匹斯的记录
Turns out, you don't partake of your own company's service.
原来,你并不用自己公司的服务
Wonder why.
真令人费解
I want a lawyer.
我要请律师
That's fine.
没问题
He can join us for the lineup
他可以陪同我们观摩
you're gonna be in at the station.
你在警局接受证人的指认
Miss Armistead didn't get a very good look at you that night,
阿米斯德小姐那晚没能看得很清楚
but her description was enough to make me think of you.
但她的描述已经足以让我想到你了
I predict she'll have
我猜她不费功夫
little trouble picking you out.
就能把你指认出来
I assume, since you asked to meet me here
我想既然你约我来这见面
rather than a room downstairs,
而不是楼下的房间
you've decided not to impregnate me.
你已经决定不帮我受孕了
At least, the old-fashioned way.
至少不是以最传统的方式
It's okay, Sherlock.
没关系的,夏洛克
The things I said yesterday--
昨天我说的话
I put too much pressure on you.
我给你太多压力了
You made some good points.
有几点你说得很对
Not enough to sway you though.
但不足以动摇你的决定
You were right.
你说得对
I am... remarkable.
我...超凡脱俗
That's precisely why I can't help you.
但正因如此我不能帮你
What does you being amazing have to do...
你很出色跟这个有什么...
No, no, no. I didn't say I was "Amazing."
不不,我没说我很出色
I said I was "Remarkable."
我说的是超凡脱俗
The things that I do,
我所做的事
the things that you care about, um...
那些你觉得重要的事
you think that I do them 'cause I'm a good person.
你以为我做那些是因为我是好人
I do them 'cause it would hurt too much not to.
但其实是因为不做我就会太难受
Because you're a good person.
因为你是个好人
No, it hurts, Agatha.
不,太难受,阿加莎
All this.
这一切
Everything I see,
我的一切所见
everything I hear, touch, smell.
所听,所感,所闻
The conclusions that I'm able to draw.
我能得出的结论
The things that are revealed to me.
这些揭示给我的事
The ugliness.
所有丑恶
My work focuses me.
我的工作让我专注
It helps.
于我有益
You say that I'm using my gifts.
你说我在利用我的天赋
I say I'm just treating them.
我觉得我只是在接受它们
So I cannot, in good conscience,
所以,理智告诉我
pass all of that on to someone else.
我不能把这些传给别人
Sorry.
抱歉
So did Agatha really decide to go home one day early,
是阿加莎真的决定提前一天回家了
or did you just not want to pay for another night
还是你不想多付一天卢泰斯酒店的
at Lutece?
房钱了
The bearskin rug is gone.
我把熊皮地毯收起来了
It is now safe to move about the Brownstone.
现在可以在褐石屋自如走动了
Well, I'm sorry things didn't work out between you two.
很遗憾你们俩的事没能如愿
No, you can't be sorry because there was nothing to work out.
不,你不用遗憾,因为没什么要如愿
And there was nothing to work out
而没什么要如愿
because there's nothing between us.
是因为我们之间什么都没有
I was just taking advantage of her absence
我在她走了以后
to dig through some cold cases.
翻查了些旧案
Well... you want company?
那...需要人陪吗
No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
How about some ice cream?
要不来点冰淇淋吧
You know, it's the stuff that people eat
人们感到心情低落时
when they're feeling a little down.
通常会吃这个
I have everything I need right here.
我需要的一切都在这里了
Okay.
行呗
What-what kind of ice cream?
什...什么口味的冰淇凌
I'll bring you a couple of choices.
我拿几种给你挑吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
questioning ['kwestʃəniŋ]

想一想再看

n. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词

 
originate [ə'ridʒineit]

想一想再看

vt. 发起
vi. 开始
[计算机

联想记忆
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
dealing ['di:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 经营方法,行为态度
(复数)dealin

 
intend [in'tend]

想一想再看

vt. 想要,计划,打算,意指

联想记忆
visibility [.vizi'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 能见度

 
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令

 
indicate ['indikeit]

想一想再看

v. 显示,象征,指示
v. 指明,表明

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。