手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第23集 婚礼风波(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Monica: You guys, hurry up! The flight leaves in four hours! It could take time to get a taxi! There could be traffic!

伙计们,快点!飞机航班还有四个小时就要起飞了!打的还要时间!路上还有可能会堵车!
The plane could leave early! When we get to London, there could be a line at customs! Come on! !
飞机还有可能提前起飞!回头到了伦敦,通关还要排队呢!快快快!
Chandler: Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica. Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica.
6小时的飞机,够她念了。
Joey: What do you got there?
那是什么?
Chandler: Condoms, dude!
保险套啊,老兄!
Joey: How come the writing is in Spanish?
为什么印西班牙文?
Chandler: Don't read my condoms!
别看我的套子!
Monica: Passport, check! Camera, check! Traveller's cheques, check!
护照,检查完毕,照相机,检查完毕,旅行支票,检查完毕!
Rachel: Who are you saying "check" too?
你跟谁报告呢?
Monica: Myself. You know for remembering you've packed a thing. Yeah, you do a good thing, you get a, check! My mom does it, I never realised it was weird.
我自己。就是为了打包的时候避免忘记东西。对啦,做对了一件事,就检查一下。我妈就是这样,我倒是从来没有觉得这很怪。
Phoebe: Hey, my mom used to put her head in the oven. Well, actually, she only did it the one time. But, it was pretty weird.
哼,我妈还曾经把头放进烤箱里呢,实际上她只这么干过一次,这倒是挺怪的。
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hey! Are you ready yet?
你都准备好了吗?
Monica: Yep! You got the tickets?
没问题!你拿到机票了?
Ross: Oh! Got 'em right here, check!
哦,对了,拿到了,瞧,检查完毕!
Joey: It's all London, baby! Here we go.
去伦敦喽!出发!
Chandler: You got your passport?
你拿了护照了吗?
Joey: Yeah, in my third drawer on my dresser. You don't want to lose that.
哦,在我衣柜的第三个抽屉里,怎么可能忘记呢?
Joey: Ohh! !
哦!!
Chandler: There it is.
这就对了。
Monica: Ok, if you need the vacuum, it's in my closet on the left-hand side, ok? Ah, the garbage bags are next to the refrigerator...
好了,如果要用吸尘器就在壁橱里左手边,嗯,垃圾袋在冰箱旁边。
Phoebe: Ok, ok, but um, Rachel's gonna be here too, can't I just ask her the stuff?
行了行了,瑞秋不是在这儿吗?我问她不就行了?
Monica: Yeah, ok, give that a try!
哦,行啊,回头你试试?
Chandler: All right! Let's do it!
好啦好啦,快走吧!
Joey: Woo-hoo! ! -Ross: Yeah, cheerio!
呜!-是啊,太高兴了!
Joey: London baby!
去伦敦喽!
Chandler: Ok, 'cause that's not gonna get annoying.
行了,还不够吵吗?
Joey: London baby! !
去伦敦喽!!
Chandler: Hey, you know what? I was wrong.
说实话,刚才算我说错。
Ross: Well, we're all here! I guess we should get going!
行了,大家都在了吧,我想我们该走了!
Phoebe: Ohhh, I wanna come over there and give you a hug and wish you luck on your wedding, but I don't-can't get up.
欧,真想过去拥抱你一下,祝你婚礼的时候一切顺利,可是我爬不起来。
Ross: Oh, I'll-I'll come hug you.
没关系,我过来拥抱你好了。
Phoebe: Great! Yeah, could you bring me the newspaper?
太好了,哦对了,能不能把那报纸带过来?
Ross: Yeah.
好。
Phoebe: Thanks. Have a great wedding!
婚礼一切顺利!
Ross: Thanks.
谢谢。
Phoebe: Oh, hey, Chandler I wanna hug you too!
嗨,钱德,我也想拥抱你!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Oh, and great! You might as well bring me my book, it's on the counter in your apartment.
太棒了!哦对了,你也得帮我把我的书带过来,在你们公寓的吧台上。
Chandler: Oh.
好吧。
Ross: So, we're off.
那么我们走了。
Rachel: Have fun!
玩得开心点!
Ross: Thanks! Ugh, I can't believe you're not gonna be there!
谢谢,不敢相信你居然不和我们一起去!
Rachel: Oh, I know.
我能理解。
Ross: So, so, come! Why don't you come?
算了,一起去吧!干嘛不去?
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Ross: To London! Come to London. Please? It'll mean so much to me.
一起去伦敦,求你了?就算是为了我。
Rachel: Yeah, well, I gotta work, I'm sorry.
没办法,我要上班的呀,真对不起。
Ross: Why-why can't you take a couple of days off?
为什么不能请几天假呢?
Rachel: Because, I can't! Ross, I told you, no. I can't.
因为我不能请假,罗斯,跟你说了我不能去。
Ross: This is my wedding.
这是我的婚礼啊!
Monica: All right, you know what? Now we really are late! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! !
行了,知道吗?我们已经晚了,快走!快走!快走!
Ross: Fine. You'll-you'll watch it on video when we get back.
那好吧,等我们回来的时候你看录像带吧。
Chandler: Here you go Phoebe! Here you go Phobo! Phewbedo! Phaybobo.
来了小菲比!来了懒菲比!臭菲比!乖菲比!
Phoebe: Thank you.
谢谢你。
Phoebe: You, heh-heh.
你,嘿嘿。
Ross: All right, let's go! Bye, Pheebs!
好了,走喽!再见,菲比!
Joey: Bye, Pheebs!
再见,菲比!
Joey: London baby! !
去伦敦喽!
Phoebe: Oh, do you need a hug? You don't have to bring me anything!
要来拥抱一下吗?不用给我带任何东西的!
Joey: Hi Chandler, do something! Come on, do something.
嗨,钱德,做点什么吧!来吧,干点什么!
Chandler: I am, I'm ignoring you.
我正当你不存在。
Joey: Ok, here! I wanna be the on-camera-guy. All right, first stop, Westminster Abbey.
那好,拿着!你来拍我吧!好了,第一站,西敏寺大教堂。
Chandler: Oh, what the hell is that?
哈,这是什么?
Joey: It's London, baby! All right, the hotel's here. Wait. No, we wanna go...No. I know. I'm gonna have to go into the map.
这不就是伦敦吗!好吧,旅馆,在这儿。等等,不对,我们要往......不对,这么办吧。我得站到地图上去。
Chandler: Ok, if you see a little version of me in there? Kill it!
噢?有没有一个缩小的我在上面?踩死他!
Joey: I got it! Here we go.
知道了,走吧。
Chandler: Ok. Listen, listen, we're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time are we?
我说,我们不会这样走一整天吧?
Joey: Shhh! Oh man, you made me lose it!
嘘!瞧,你又让我迷失了方向!
Emily:...and that was all before 10 o'clock. The caterer rang and said it was gonna be Chicken Kiev instead of Chicken Tarragon.
那时候还不到十点,厨师跑过来告诉我要用基辅鸡肉代替龙嵩叶鸡肉。
And then the florist phoned to say there aren't any tulips. We're not gonna be...
然后花店又说没有郁金香了,我们不可能......
Ross: Whoa-whoa-whoa! Emily, honey, okay?
喔喔喔!埃米莉,亲爱的。
Emily: Well, up yours too!
啊?去你的!
Ross: What? !
什么?
Emily: Oh, that's not what you mean?
哦,你不是那意思?
Ross: No! No! That's-that's time-out!
不不不,这是暂停的意思!
Emily: Sorry.
抱歉。
Ross: Sweetie, you gotta relax. Everything's gonna be great, ok? Come on. Come on.
亲爱的,放松,一切都会好的,好吗?行了,行了。
Monica: Chicken Kiev?
基辅鸡肉?
Ross: Um-hmm! Doesn't that sound delicious at the last minute?
是啊,听起来最后一定很美味不是吗?
Monica: You know, but something like salmon would just, it'll be so much more elegant than chicken.
我是说,也许鲑鱼一类的东西比鸡肉看起来档次更高一点。
And, you wouldn't have to worry about the salmonella. But of course uh, with salmon he'd have to worry about the chickenella...
而且你还不用担心会感染沙门氏菌。不过,选鲑鱼的话,也许我们还得担心‘鸡门氏菌’......
So, I can't wait to see this place you're getting married!
我迫不及待想看你们结婚的地方了!
Ross: Yeah. Yes. Yes, this place is beautiful. Emily's parents got married here.
是啊,是啊,没错,这地方可漂亮了,埃米莉的父母就在这里结的婚。
Emily: I still can't believe they're tearing it down. It really is the most lovely building you'll ever see. I mean it's over...Oh, my God!
我还是不敢相信他们居然要拆掉它,那绝对是最漂亮的建筑,我是说自从......噢,天哪!
Monica: It's nice.
漂亮。
Emily: Oh. Oh.
哦,哦。
Emily: Oh. Oh my God. How can this be happening? What are we gonna do?
哦,天哪。怎么会这样?我们怎么办?
Ross: It's all right! Everything's gonna be all right.
别担心,一切都会搞定的。
Emily: How's it gonna be all right? !
怎么搞定?
Ross: Uh-huh, I see that.
我也不知道。
Monica: Ok, I talked to the guy with the shovel and I found out what happened.
我和那个拿铲子的人聊过了,他告诉了我怎么回事。
Ross: What? What?
怎么了,怎么了?
Monica: They tore it down a few days early.
他们提前了几天拆迁。
Joey: All right! Westminster Abbey! Hands down, best abbey I've ever seen. Hey! Ok. What do you think of the abbey, Chandler?
这就是了,西敏寺大教堂!太简单了,我见过的最好的教堂。嗨。好了,你觉得这教堂怎么样?钱德?
Chandler: I think it's great. It's great. You know, they're thinking of changing the name of this place.
我觉得不错,非常好,你知道吗,他们正在考虑要把这地方的名字改掉。
Joey: Really? To what?
是吗?改成什么?
Chandler: To Put the Camera Away!
改成“拿开照相机”!!!
Joey: Man, you are Westminster Crabby.
老兄,你可以叫“西敏寺神经病”。
Monica: Don't worry. You'll find some place to get married.
放心,你们会找到场地的。
Monica: Oowww! !
哦!
Dressmaker: Sorry. Lucky this dress is red!
抱歉,幸好红色沾血看不出来!
Emily: We can't find another place. Then we can't have the wedding! I-I've ordered chicken, and salad and-and cake for 150.
不可能找得到场地,婚结不成了,我订了一百五十人份的鸡肉、沙拉和蛋糕。
What should be the most wonderful day of my life is rapidly turning into just Sunday with a spectacular amount of food!
一生中最快乐的日子变成被食物淹死的星期天。
Monica: You're gonna find a place. But even if- God forbid- you didn't. And so you postpone the wedding. Is that really so bad?
你们会找到场地的,就算找不到那就延期嘛,有那么糟糕吗?
I mean, think about it. You could take all the time you needed to get everything that you want.
你想想,你可以筹备得很完整。
You could have, you've tulips, you could have salmon...Mmmmm...Salmon! !
你可以订到郁金香和鲑鱼,鲑鱼喔!
Emily: I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world...Oh, thank you!
延期确实死不了,谢谢你!
Monica: But either way...You're gonna get married, you're gonna be happy, my mom's gonna like you better than me.
总之你都会结婚,都会幸福,我妈都会比较喜欢你胜过喜欢我。
Monica: Oh, God...She's told you that already, didn't she? !
天哪,她已经这么说了对吧?
Phoebe: Oh. Oh.
哦,哦。
Rachel: Oh, honey! Don't get up! What do you need?
哟,别起来,你要什么我给你拿。
Phoebe: Oh, no. Oh, nothing.
哦,没什么。
Rachel: Come on! I am here to take care of you! What do you need? Anything.
没关系,我留在这里就是为了照顾你!你要什么?随便什么都行。
Phoebe: Ok, I have a wedgie.
好吧,我要换鞋。
Rachel: Ok, that is all you.
那你还是自己来吧。
Phoebe: So, so what do you want for lunch?
午饭吃什么?
Rachel: Oh, I don't know. I guess we have to eat.
我不知道,我们非得吃吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, I do. What's the matter?
是啊,我得吃。怎么了?
Rachel: I'm just bummed the way I left things with Ross. I shouldn't've lied to him about having to work. He seemed so mad at me.
我只是觉得我和罗斯最后说的话差劲到了极点。我不应该骗他说我要上班的。他看起来对我可火大了。
Phoebe: Eh, don't be so hard on yourself. If someone I was still in love with was getting married...
别对自己太苛刻,如果我还爱着的某个人也结婚了的话......
Rachel: Still in love with? !
还爱着?
Phoebe: Yeah!
是啊!
Rachel: I'm not in love with Ross!
我现在不爱罗斯!
Phoebe: Oh. No. No. Good! Ok, me neither.
哦,对,不爱,不爱,很好。我也是。
Rachel: Phoebe, I'm not going to Ross's wedding because he is my ex-boyfriend and that would be really uncomfortable.
菲比,之所以不去罗斯的婚礼是因为他是我的前男友,我在那里会浑身不舒服。
Not because, I'm still in love with him! I mean, hey, you know, I like Ross as much as the next guy, you know?
不是因为我还爱着他!我是说,我喜欢罗斯更甚于别的男朋友。
Clearly I have feelings for him, but feelings don't mean love! You know I mean, I still have loving feelings for Ross you know.
很明显我对罗斯有那种感觉,可是那种感觉不是爱啊!我是说,我还对他有爱慕的感觉。
Yeah! But, I have, I have continuing feelings of love, but that doesn't mean that-that I'm still in love with him.
这就对了!可是那只是余情未了,这不意味着我现在还爱着他啊!
You know? I mean I-I have sexual feelings for him, but I do love him-Ohh! Oh my God! Oh- why didn't you tell me? !!
你知道吗?我有时侯觉得他很性感,可那是因为我还爱着他,哎呀!我的天啊,你们怎么不早告诉我?
Phoebe: We thought you knew!
我们以为你知道!
Rachel: We? !
你们?!
Phoebe: Yeah, we all know! We talk about it all the time!
是啊,我们都知道,大家老是在聊你们!
Rachel: You all know? Does Ross know?
你们都知道?罗斯知道吗?
Phoebe: Oh no, Ross doesn't know anything.
哦,不,他什么也不知道。
Rachel: Oh, I can not believe you didn't tell me!
真不敢相信你居然不告诉我!
Phoebe: Well, 'cause we thought you knew! ! It's so obvious!
我们以为你知道,那么明显!
God, that would be like you know telling Monica, "Hey, you know, you like things clean." Or, you know, "Hey, Joey, you're gay."
就像告诉莫妮卡 “喂,你很爱干净喔”或是“乔伊,你是同志喔”。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Oh, please! She's always got a broom in her hand!
拜托,她老是拿着扫把!
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
The Vendor: So, what are you fine gentlemen in the market for? We got uh, scarves, souvenir post cards...
哟,到市场逛逛来啦?我们有,嗯,领带,郁金香的明信片......
Joey: Check this out? Huh? Yeah. That's the stuff. What do you think?
瞧这个怎么样?哈,这正是我想要的,你觉得呢?
Chandler: Well, I'm not gonna have to buy that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
我可不想在让人觉得我穿着一件上面写着"我和个傻瓜在一起"的T桖了。
Joey: Well, I like it. Here you go.
反正我喜欢,就这件了。
Chandler: All right, look, you're not really gonna buy that are you? Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough for one day?
我说,你不会真的要买吧?你不觉得你一天之中让我尴尬的次数够多的了吗?
Joey: Oh, I embarrass you?
哦,我让你尴尬了?
Chandler: How can I answer that when I'm pretending I don't know you?
我现在装着不认识你,怎么跟你说话?
The Vendor: He's just jealous. You'll fit right in; all Londoners wear them!
他不过是嫉妒罢了,你是我见过的伦敦人里面戴着最合适的。
Chandler: Oh really? Then how come no one here anywhere is wearing them?
是吗?那为什么周围没有一个人戴这个玩艺?
The Vendor: They're all tourists.
他们都是些游客。
Chandler: All right, look, if you insist on wearing that, in public, you know, you're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon all by yourself.
那好吧,如果你坚持在公共场合戴这东西,那今天下午你就一个人去玩吧。
Joey: Oh yeah? You'd make me choose between you and the hat? I choose the hat.
哦是吗?如果让我在你和帽子之间挑选一个,我选帽子。
The Vendor: Good choice.
选得好。
Joey: Thanks.
谢谢。
Chandler: Ok, look. All right, that's it, ok, I'm outta here. I am not gonna be embarrassed anymore!
行了,到此为止,我要走了,我可不想在让你使我尴尬了。
Joey: How you doing? Joey Tribbiani, America.
你好,乔伊崔比亚尼,美国人。
Emily: Hello?
有人吗?
Ross: Hey! I just spoke to your dad, and you know what? He seems to think we'll be able to find a new place for the wedding.
嗨,我刚和你爸谈过,知道吗?他看上去可以帮我们找一个新的地方举行婚礼。
Emily: We don't have to.
不用了。
Ross: Whoa-whoa-what? You found a place?
什么?难道你找了个地方?
Emily: No. But, Monica and I were talking, and-and I was so upset about the hall being knocked down, and she suggested that we just put the wedding off for a bit.
没有,不过我刚才和莫妮卡聊过了,那时我因为那教堂要拆掉而很不爽。然后她建议我们应该把婚礼稍微推迟一点。
Ross: She said what?
她说什么?
Emily: She said, "If I'm not gonna be happy getting married somewhere that we can find in a day, well then we should just postpone it."
她说,"如果我不想在一个仓促之间找到的地方结婚,那么我们应该推迟举行婚礼。"
Ross: Postpone it? Emily, do you think Monica realises how much our parents spent on this wedding? Huh?
推迟?埃米莉,你不觉得莫尼卡没有意识到我们的父母已经为这婚礼投入了很多吗?
Do you think my sister's teeny-tiny little brain comprehends that people took time out of their lives to fly thousands of miles to be here, huh? This isn't right.
你不觉得我妹妹她那个奇小无比的脑子根本就没有意识到大家已经花了时间和金钱飞行数千英里到了这里吗?这可不行。
Emily: I-I realise that people are gonna be disappointed. But, I'm sure they'll come back when we can do it right.
我知道大家会感到失望的。不过我相信等我们一切就绪了,他们还是会回来的。
Ross: Well, I can't ask people to do that. Would you ask people to do that?
我可不能和大家说这事,你愿意去说吗?
Emily: Don't you point your pants at me! We have no choice!
别用你的裤子指着我!我们没办法才这样的!
Any-anywhere that's half-decent would've be booked months ago, Ross don't you understand? This is our wedding I'm talking about.
我们一个月前预定的可不是那幢拆了一半的房子,罗斯你不明白吗?我是在说我们的婚礼!
Ross: The only thing I understand is: postponing it is not an option. This is when we're getting married.
反正我认为推迟不是个好主意,无论如何我们就得现在结婚。
Emily: So what are you saying? It's now or never?
好吧,你说吧,现在结婚或者再也不结婚?
Ross: No. I'm saying it's now.
不,我是说现在结婚。
Emily: Or?
或者?
Ross: There's no 'or' in mine. What is wrong with these pants? !!
没有"或者",这裤子到底怎么了?
Emily: It's not the pants. It's you that is backwards. And if, and if you don't understand how important this is to me, well then, perhaps we shouldn't get married at all!
不是裤子的问题,是你自己穿反了。如果你意识不到这婚礼对我来说有多重要的话,那也许我们不该结婚!!
Ross: What, Emily, No, wait! Stop! Emily, please-
等等,埃米莉,不,等等,别走,埃米莉,求你了?
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi.
嗨。
Phoebe: So, did shopping help you feel any better about Ross?
出去采购让你感觉好些了吗?
Rachel: Manhattan does not have enough stores.
曼哈顿的店还不够多。
Phoebe: Well, I think I can help you get over him.
嗯,也许我能帮你忘记他。
Rachel: You can?
你行吗?
Phoebe: Yeah. I just need you to bring me some photos of Ross.
没问题,你只需要拿点罗斯的照片给我。
Rachel: Ok.
恩。
Phoebe: And um, a small piece of chocolate.
还有一小片巧克力。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Phoebe: And a glass of tepid water.
还有一小杯温水。
Rachel: Ooh, is this one of those things where you throw a bunch of stuff in a bag with some graveyard dirt and then hang it from a north-facing tree?
哦,我知道了,是不是把这些东西和墓地里的泥土一起放到一个包里然后挂到一棵面向北边的树上?
Phoebe: Uh, only if you have the hiccups too. Yeah, the pictures are for you, the chocolate and the water is for me. I just didn't feel like getting up so.
除非你也打嗝。照片是你用的,水和巧克力是给我用的,我只是不想爬起来。
Ok, I'm gonna show you a picture of Ross. Ok? And you're going to remember all the bad things about him. All right? Really focus on his flaws.
好了,我现在要你看着罗斯的照片,行吗?然后你就想他所有的坏处。行吗?只要想他的缺点。
Rachel: I can do that. Certainly did it when we were going out.
当然行,我们俩还在一起的时候我就常干这个。
Phoebe: Ok. Umm, before we get started, I just wanna say for the record that I love Ross, I think he's such a great guy.
那好,对了,在我们开始之前,我必须说其实我觉得他不坏,我很喜欢他。
Phoebe: Ok, now, close your eyes. And imagine that you're with Ross, ok? imagine that you're kissing him. And you're-you're running your hands all over his body.
好了,现在开始吧,闭上眼睛。想象你和罗斯在一起。然后想象你正在吻他。然后你的手抚遍他的全身。
And then you run your hands through his hair, but eew-oh gross it's some kind of grease, it's-yuck! Hah?
然后你用手梳理他的头发,但是,哎呀,满手都是油,太差劲了不是吗?
Rachel: Well I don't know, I don't know, his uh, his hair never bothered me that much, and you know it was-was always more crunchy than it was greasy.
我不知道,我从来没有为他的头发烦恼过。我倒是更烦他头发老是悉里索落的响。
Phoebe: Ok, this is gonna be harder than I thought. Umm, let's try some uh, aversion therapy.
那好吧,这比我想象的更难。好吧,让我们试试"厌恶疗法"
Rachel: Ok.
好吧。
Phoebe: Ok?
好?
Rachel: All right.
开始。
Phoebe: So uh, yeah, look at the picture...
现在看着照片。
Rachel: Ok.
好了。
Phoebe: All right, and umm...
然后,嗯......
Rachel: Ow!
哎呀!
Phoebe: Ok, how do you feel now?
好了,现在感觉如何?
Rachel: Well, I like you less!
我开始不喜欢你了!
Chandler: Well, this is just as boring in England.
在英国玩也一样难玩。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Oh. Sorry.
抱歉。
Chandler: No-no-no, you know what? I really shouldn't've said that you were embarrassing me, I mean that really wasn't cool.
不不不,对不起。真的,我不该说你让我尴尬,我只是说那不够酷。
And if it makes you feel any better, I've had a really lousy day.
如果能让你感觉好些的话,我今天过得可没意思了。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Chandler: Yeah?
是吗?
Joey: Noo! ! I had the best day ever! Dude, check this out! Now, I'm gonna fastforward past the part with you because it is booooring.
当然不是,这是我最兴奋的一天!伙计看看这个!有你的这段就快转,无聊死了。
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Sh-shh-shh!
嘘!
Joey: Ok, so say hi to my friend and tell him you like my hat.
好了,和我的朋友打个招呼,告诉他你喜欢这顶帽子。
Fergie: Ok, so umm, what's your friend's name?
好的,对了,你朋友叫什么?
Joey: Oh, Chandler.
哦,他叫钱德。
Fergie: Hi Chandler!
嗨,钱德!
Chandler: That's...That's was...
那不是......那是......
Monica: Oh my God!
天哪!
Joey: That's Fergie baby! !
那是公爵夫人!!
Fergie: Joey says you don't really like his hat, but I think it's kinda dashing.
乔伊说你不喜欢这顶帽子,不过我觉得还挺俏皮的。
Joey: So, I hear you're single now...
听说你恢复单身了。
Fergie: Yeah, ummm, I don't like the hat that much.
我对帽子没喜欢到那个程度。
Chandler: How did you? When did you?
你怎么能?到底怎么回事?
Joey: Well, I was trying to figure out how to get to Buckingham Palace, right? So, I'm in my map and-and...Hey!
是这样,我那时正在想办法去白金汉宫,然后,我站到了地图上,然后,嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hi. I understand you had a little talk with Emily.
嗨,我听说你和埃米莉小聊了一会儿。
Monica: Yes, I did! And you, are welcome!
没错,你不用谢我了。
Ross: Am I? ! And was it your idea to postpone the wedding?
谢你?是你的主意说要推迟婚礼的吗?
Monica: Umm...
嗯...
Chandler: I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
我要去洗手间。
Joey: Wait up!
等等。
Ross: Hey-hey, since you're the 'fix-it' lady, here's a pickle, what'll you do when the bride says she doesn't wanna have the wedding, at all?
你不是个解决问题的高手吗?我们有麻烦了。如果新娘说她再也不想结婚了你怎么办?
Monica: She said that? !
她是这么说的?
Ross: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: Why? !
为什么?
Ross: I don't know, I told her it was stupid to put off the wedding just because the hall was gone and she liked flipped out.
我不知道,我跟她说只因为那个教堂被拆而推迟婚礼实在太蠢了,然后她就发火了。
Monica: Oh my God. You're even dumber than I am!
天哪,你比我更蠢。
Ross:'Scuse me?
什么?
Monica: Ross, how long you've been planning this wedding?
罗斯,你为这个婚礼计划了多久?
Ross: I don't know. A month?
不记得了,一个月?
Monica: Emily has probably been planning it since she was five! Ever since the first time she took a pillowcase and hung it off the back of her head.
埃米莉大概从五岁开始就计划了!也许从她拿了个白枕套挂在脑袋后面的时候就开始了。
That's what we did! We dreamed about the perfect wedding, and the perfect place, with the perfect four-tiered wedding cake, with the little people on top.
我们女孩都是这样的!我们梦想有一个完美的婚礼。和一个完美的地点。和一个完美的四层结婚蛋糕有小人立在上面的那种。
Monica: But the most important part, is that we had the perfect guy who understood just how important all that other stuff was.
不过最重要的是我们拥有一个能理解那些东西有多重要的人。
Ross: I had no idea. And that-that pillowcase thing, I thought you guys were just doing The Flying Nun.
这我可不知道。我记得那白枕套的事情,我还以为你们是在扮"会飞的修女"呢。
Monica: Sometimes we were.
有时候是的。
Ross: Come on. You gotta help me figure out what to do. Ok?
不说那么多了,赶快帮我出出主意吧。
Monica: All right.
好吧。
Ross: Come on.
走吧。
Chandler: Oh, pretty intense huh?
刚才的气氛可真紧张,不是吗?
Joey: Yeah. Hey, I hope Ross didn't think that we just went in there because we were uncomfortable being out here!
没错,哦对了,我想罗斯知道我们一起进去只是因为不适合呆在这里吧?
Chandler: I hope he did!
我希望他明白。
Phoebe: Ooh! I thought of a good flaw! Ross pops his gum!
我想到一个缺点了,罗斯吃口香糖会吹泡泡。
Rachel: Oh, right! Wait a minute, I do that too.
没错!等等,我也会。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. It drives me crazy.
是啊,那让我发疯。
Phoebe: I'll get it.
我来接。
Phoebe: Hello.
你好。
Joey: Hey, Pheebs! It's Joey!
嗨,菲比!是乔伊!
Phoebe: Hey, Joey! Hey! Ooh! Ooh! I just saw someone on the-that looks just like you on the subway.
嗨,乔伊!嗨!哦,对啦,我刚才在地铁站看到一个人长得可象你了。
And I was gonna go over and say 'hi!' but then I figured, he doesn't care if he looks like you.
我刚想过去打个招呼,突然我意识到如果他真的象你的话,他才不会理会我呢。
Joey: That just cost me four bucks. But uh listen, I-I just called to see how the chick and the duck are doing?
说这事就花了我四美元?好了,我打电话过来是想问问小鸡小鸭怎么样了。
Phoebe: Ohh, they're having a great time with their Aunt Phoebe! Aunt Rachel hasn't been helpful at all. So, do you miss me?
噢,他们和菲比阿姨在一起很快活。瑞秋阿姨可什么忙也没帮上。那你想我吗?
Joey: Kinda, but I just've been having way too much fun.
有点,不过我在这里特别有意思。
Phoebe: Oh. So you're not homesick yet?
那你不想家喽?
Joey: No, I don't think so.
不是这么说。
Phoebe: All right, well the seven of us miss you.
行了,我们七个都很想你。
Joey: Who's seven?
哪七个?
Phoebe: You know, me, Rachel, the birds, the babies...
还用问?我,瑞秋,鸡鸭们,还有孩子们......
Joey: Ahh, the babies miss me?
哦?你的三胞胎也在想我吗?
Phoebe: Of course they do! Or I'm just really hungry.
当然,哦我只是太饿了。
Phoebe: Ooh, the pizza guy's here!
哟,送匹萨的来了。
Joey: What? You ordered pizza without me?
什么?我不在的时候你们订了匹萨饼?
Phoebe: Yeah. But you know we were thinking about you, you know we ordered the Joey Special.
是啊,不过我们有想到你的,所以我们订了乔伊特餐。
Joey: Two pizzas? !
双份?
Phoebe: Yeah! Ok, gotta go, talk to you later.
是啊,好了,不多说了,回头再说。
Joey: Oh-wait-well, where did you get it from? I-
等等,你们是从那里订的?
Emily: Monica, why have you brought me here of all places? !
莫尼卡,你为什么把我带到这里来?
Monica: You'll see.
看了就知道了。
Emily: I tell you, this wedding is not gonna happen.
我跟你说了,婚礼不会再举行了。
Emily: Oh God.
天哪。
Ross: Ok? But-but imagine a lot more lights, ok? And-and you know fewer bricks, and-and-and flowers, and candles...
不错吧?你还可以想象更多的灯,怎么样?当然,这些砖头都会搬走,还有,还有,花啊,蜡烛呀......
Monica: Ok, and the musicians, look, they can go over here, ok? And the chairs, they can face this way, and...You go.
还有乐队,瞧,他们可以从这里走进来,不错吧?还有,那些椅子可以都朝这边放,还有,你来说吧。
Ross: But-but, if you don't love this, then we'll do it any other place, any other time. Really, it's fine, whatever you want.
不过,如果你不满意的话,我们可以随时随地重来过。真的,没关系,你想怎么样都可以。
Emily: It's perfect.
太完美了。
Ross: And, I don't know, if it starts to rain...
不过如果下雨的话,那就......
Emily: Well then we'll get wet.
被淋湿又怎么样?
Monica: Ohh. I don't even have a date.
喔,我连个对象都还没有呢。
Rachel: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: Yeah?
嗯?
Rachel: Do you remember where the duck food is?
你还记得鸭食在哪里吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's in the guys' apartment under the sink. Why?
知道,在对面公寓的水槽下面,怎么了?
Rachel: 'cause I'm going to London.
因为我要去伦敦了。
Phoebe: What? ! What do you mean you're going to London?
什么?你去伦敦干吗?
Rachel: Yeah, I have to tell Ross that I love him. Now honey, you take care, you don't have those babies till I get back.
哦,我必须告诉罗斯我还爱他,好了,你多保重,我回来之前不许生孩子。
Phoebe: But what about all the "finding-his-flaws" stuff we've been doing?
那我们想了半天他的缺点呢?
Rachel: Yeah, that didn't work.
没用。
Phoebe: Rachel, you can't go! Ross loves Emily!
什么?瑞秋,你不能去,罗斯爱上了埃米莉!
Rachel: Yeah, I know, I know, I know he does. But I- have to tell him how I feel! He deserves to have all the information and then he can make an informed decision.
是啊,我知道,我知道,他爱她。可是我必须得告诉他我的感受,他得知道所有的事情然后才作决定。
Phoebe: That's not why you're going! You're going because you hope he's gonna say, "Yeah, I love you too, Rach. Forget about that British chippy."
那不是理由,你去伦敦是因为你希望他说是啊,我也爱你,忘记那个英国小妞吧。
Rachel: Ohh. Do you think he will? !
哦?你觉得他会这么说?
Phoebe: No! Because he's in love with that British chippy! Look, Rachel, if you go, you're just gonna mess with his head and ruin his wedding!
不!他现在正爱着那个英国小妞呢!听着,瑞秋,如果你去的话,你会把他搞糊涂并且毁掉他的婚礼的!
You know, it's too late! You missed your chance! I'm sorry, I know this must be really hard...It's over.
你应该知道,太晚了,你已经错过了你的机会。真抱歉,我知道这对你很难,一切都结束了。
Rachel: You know what? No. It's not over until someone says, "I do."
不,除非他说了"我愿意",否则还没有结束。
Phoebe: I do! I do! I do! I do! Ugh, yeah like I can really chase you. I'm carrying a litter.
我愿意!我愿意!我愿意!噢,反正我也追不上你,我肚子里一大堆东西呢。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
counter ['kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 计算器,计算者,柜台
[计算机] 计数器

 
souvenir ['su:vəniə]

想一想再看

n. 纪念品

联想记忆
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
option ['ɔpʃən]

想一想再看

n. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权
v. 给予选

联想记忆
sink [siŋk]

想一想再看

n. 接收端,沟渠,污水槽,散热器
vi. 下

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
vacuum ['vækjuəm]

想一想再看

n. 真空,空间,真空吸尘器
adj. 真空的

联想记忆
refrigerator [ri'fridʒə.reitə]

想一想再看

n. 冰箱

联想记忆
drives

想一想再看

n. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。