手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第21集 罗斯的婚礼请柬(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Hello!

嗨!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! Hey, did you get your invitation to Ross's wedding?
你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Joey: Oh, don't worry man, I get to bring a guest. We'll show him.
别着急,我可以带一个同伴,我带你去好了。
Phoebe: I'm so jealous you're all going! I can't believe I never knew that you can't fly in your third trimester!
我真嫉妒你们可以去参加婚礼!我不相信他们说怀孕六个月就不能做飞机了。
Chandler: I didn't know that.
我不清楚这个。
Monica: I never knew that either.
我也不清楚。
Joey: I knew that! I so didn't know that, but you should see your faces.
我知道!我当然不会知道了,看你吃惊的。
Rachel: Hi guys! What's up?
你们在做什么呢?
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: We're hanging out.
我们什么也没做。
Rachel: What's this? Is this Ross's wedding invitation?
这是什么?是罗斯婚礼的请帖。
Chandler: See, maybe that's the one we should've actually hidden.
也许那个才是我们要藏起来的。
Rachel: Oh, no! No you guys! Come on, you don't have to do that! I'm hap-happy for him! I am! I really - I'm-I'm happ - I'll work on it.
不,你们不必那么做,我真的为他们高兴,我没事的。我了解你的处境。
Monica: I'm sorry honey.
对不起。
Rachel: Erm.
嗯。
Monica: Rach, you're gonna come though aren't you?
瑞秋,你要去参加婚礼吗?
Rachel: Oh, honey, I don't know.
我还没有打算好要不要去。
Chandler: This isn't one of those uh, you know "If she doesn't come, we-we don't, we don't come?" Right? Because I already bought my ticket...
难道这是一次集体活动?只要我们中一个不去,我们就都不去了?我已经买好飞机票了。
Joey: Dude, you're not even invited!
他根本没请你。
Monica: You know what would be real weird? Is if you weren't there. Just say you'll think about it, ok?
你如果真的去的话会很尴尬的,好好考虑一下。
Rachel: No, I'll think about it. Yeah.
我会好好考虑的。
Rachel: Who's this from?
这是谁送的?
Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.
罗斯。
Rachel: Oh...Oh my God. He remembered.
天哪,他记得。
Phoebe: Remembered what?
记得什么?
Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him that it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl.
几个月前,我们路过古董店的时候,我看到这枚别针,我说我小的时候我奶奶有一个这样的别针,我很喜欢。
Oh! I can't believe he remembered!
没想到他记在心里了。
Phoebe: This must've cost him a fortune.
一定花了他不少钱。
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
我真不相信他这么大方。
Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
罗斯当然会,他还给他的同性恋女友买过一个昂贵的水晶鸭子。
Rachel: What did you just say?
你说什么?
Chandler: F-hah...flennin...
F-hah...flennin...
Rachel: Oh....my God.
我的天哪!
Rachel: Oh my God.
我的天哪!
Julie: Ross and I were in grad school together.
罗斯和我曾经是校友。
Ross: But we haven't seen each other since then. Well I land in China, guess who's in charge of the dig.
但我们之前从没用见过面,当我到了中国,你猜谁负责挖掘工作?
Rachel: Julie! Julie, isn't that great? I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
茱莉!茱莉!太奇妙了。那感觉就好像踢断你的腿,拧断你的脖子?
Ross: Oh, that is so sweet. No, no, ok, no, you hang up. No, you, ok, ok, one, two, three. Well you didn't hang up either.
你太好了。不不,你先挂电话。好,一,二,三。你还没有挂电话。
Rachel: She didn't hang up either...
她还没有挂电话。
Ross: Ok, no, no, you hang up. You, you, yo-
不,不,还是你先挂电话。你先挂。
Rachel: Ross, hi, it's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that um, everything's fine and I'm really happy for you and your cat...
罗斯。是我瑞秋,我只想说现在一切顺利。
So obviously, I am over you. I am over you, and that, my friend, is what they call closure.
我和你完了,完了,或者像别人说的那样,我们结束了。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you.
瑞秋,有你的留言。
Rachel: Oh my God. Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone Ross, give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the...
罗斯,挂上电话,不,不要接电话。不要接电话。
Ross: You're over me?
我们分手了?
Rachel: Ohhh God.
哦,天哪。
Ross: Wha...you're uh, you're, you're over me?
你和我分手了?分手?
Rachel: Ohh, God.
哦,天哪。
Ross: When, when were you...under me?
那我们是什么时候开始的?
Rachel: Basically, lately, I've uh, I've uh, sort of had feelings for you.
基本上,不久以前,我对你有点感觉。
Ross: OK, I need to lie down.
我快要站不住了。
Joey: He broke up with Julie. Well, go hug her, for god's sakes.
他和茱莉分手了,快点拥抱一下,你们可以在一起了。
Rachel: Really?
真的?
Ross: Really. It's always been you, Rach.
是真的,其实我一直都是喜欢你的。
Rachel: Oh, God.
哦,天哪。
Chandler and Joey: Oh.
哦。
Ross: Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
我很抱歉我今天晚上还要在这里工作。
Rachel: Oh it's OK. You were worth the wait, and I don't just mean tonight.
没关系,你值得等,不只是今晚。
Rachel: Ah, oh God. Oh, honey, oh, that's OK. Oh, God!
天哪,亲爱的,没关系!
Ross: Oh no, you just rolled over the juice box.
你刚才是压在果汁盒子上了。
Ross: Gunther, please tell me you didn't say anything to Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place.
阿甘!告诉我你没有对瑞秋说我和那复印店女孩的事。
Gunther: I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to?
我很抱歉,难道我不该说?
Ross: Hey! You're the one who ended it, remember?
是你先说要分手的,记得吗?
Rachel: Yeah, because I was mad at you, not because I stopped loving you!
是的,但是因为我当时生你的气,不是因为我们没有感情了。
Ross: You still love me?
你还爱我?
Rachel: No.
不。
Ross: What does this mean? What do you, I mean do you wanna, get back together?
你是什么意思?你想我们再和好吗?
Rachel: No! Maybe! I, I don't...
不!也许。我不知道该怎么做?
Ross: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: I just, I feel...
我只是,只是......
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together again! We are so over! !
我不能相信我曾经还想我们可以和好如初!我们现在真的完了。
Ross: FINE BY ME! !
那太好了!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common! It doesn't happen to every guy! And it is a big deal! !
你要知道,这次我们真的完了,不是每个人都可以有我这样女朋友的,你损失大了。
Chandler: I KNEW IT! !! !
我就知道!!!
Mrs. Geller: I see Rachel's coming up. Doesn't she look pretty. Jack...
瑞秋就要出来了,看她今天多漂亮!
Rachel: Oh my God.
天哪。
Monica: You know what this is, this is us getting ready for the prom.
还记得吗?这是我们准备去参加毕业舞会。
Rachel: Oh.
哦。
Ross: You know what, you guys, we don't have to watch this.
我们没有必要看这么老的录影带。
All: Oh yeah we do. Come on.
不,我们喜欢看。
Mrs. Geller: Did you get a shot of Monica.
给莫尼卡拍几个镜头,莫尼卡呢?
Mr. Geller: Wait, how do you zoom out? There she is.
你怎么把镜头放大了?她在那。
Monica: Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.
闭嘴,你不知道镜头前人会显得比平时重10磅。
Chandler: Ahh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
那么当时有几个镜头对着你呢?
Monica: Dad, turn it off.
爸爸,快关上摄影机。
Mr. Geller: It is off. Right Ross?
我已经关上了,对吗,罗斯?
Joey: Looking good Mr. Kotter.
那时的罗斯真帅啊。
Rachel: I can't go to my own prom without a date, I can't, it's too late.
我不能一个人去参加毕业舞会的,我的舞伴来不了了。
Monica: If you don't, you're not going then I don't wanna go either.
要是你不去的话,我也不去了。
Mrs. Geller: I have a wonderful idea. You should take Rachel to the prom.
我有个好建议,你可以和瑞秋一起去参加毕业舞会。
Ross: You know what? I think we've seen enough, let's turn it off.
好了,我们已经看够多了,现在关掉吧。
All: No, no, no.
不,不要关。
Ross: OK, fine, well I'm not gonna watch, alright.
好,你们看,我可不要看。
Mr. Geller: Come on kid, let's go.
来吧,孩子,快去。
Mrs. Geller: Ahh, are you handsome.
啊,你看起来太帅了。
Mr. Geller: Let's show 'em.
快去吧。
ROSS: OK, dad.
我准备好了。
Mr. Geller: Rachel, ready or not, here comes your knight in shining...Oh no.
瑞秋,准备好了吗?你的白马王子来了。
Rachel, Monica, Roy, and Chip: Bye.
再见。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, dear. Jack, how do I turn this off?
亲爱的,怎么关掉这个摄影机。
Monica: I can't believe you did that.
我真不敢相信你竟然那么做了。
Ross: Yeah, well.
嗯,是的。
Phoebe: See, he's her lobster.
看,他就是她的那只龙虾。
Monica: Nooooo. You're really not going?
不。你真的不准备去了?
Rachel: Yeah. It's just gonna be too hard. You know? I mean, it's Ross. How can I watch him get married?
是。这太难了,要知道,这是罗斯的婚礼,我怎么能看得下去。
You know it's just, it's for the best, you know it is, it's...You know, plus, somebody's gotta stay here with Phoebe!
也许这样最好,而且,我们也得有人留下来照顾菲比。
You know she's gonna be pretty big by then, she needs someone help her tie up her shoes, drive her to the hospital in case she goes into labor.
她现在已经怀孕六个月了,它需要有人帮她穿鞋,有人把她送的医院生孩子。
Monica: You don't have a car. And your license expired.
你没有汽车,而且你的执照也被吊销了。
Rachel: I know. Yeah, see, there's so much to do and I have so little time to do it in.
我知道,只是必须有人做的,而且我也有时间做。
Chandler: All right, check it out. Check this out. It says here that there's a place you can go to rent videos of all the museums! "It's almost as good as being there."
看这个,伦敦有家出租店可以借到所有关于博物馆的录影带。上面说"比你亲自去博物馆还要真实"。
Joey: It's better! You can't go to a museum in your underwear!
太好了,要知道你不可能只穿着内衣去博物馆的。
Chandler: Well, You could, but...probably just the one time.
的确如此,但事实上,有一次你这么做的。
Joey: I bet we can get videos of all the sites, get a VCR in our hotel room...we'd never even have to go outside!
我们可以把录像带全借来,在旅馆的房间就可以参观全伦敦的博物馆。
Chandler: If we do that, we gotta rent Die Hard.
而且我们还可顺便看一遍虎胆龙威!
Joey: I bet the British version is good!
我敢说英版一定更精彩。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
antique [æn'ti:k]

想一想再看

adj. 古代的
n. 古物,古董

 
lobster ['lɔbstə]

想一想再看

n. 龙虾

 
crystal ['kristl]

想一想再看

n. 水晶,晶体
adj. 晶体的,透明的

 
invitation [.invi'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 邀请,招待,邀请函,引诱,招致

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
fantastic [fæn'tæstik]

想一想再看

adj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
license ['laisəns]

想一想再看

n. 执照,许可证,特许
vt. 允许,特许,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。