手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第11集 罗斯跨了一大步(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Phoebe. Look at that guy by the window, wow!

菲比,快看窗边那个男的。
He's awfully short. And I think he's talking to himself. And to be completely honest, he's not that good in bed.
他矮得出奇。而且我觉得他在自言自语。老实说,他的床上功夫不怎么样。
What is wrong with me lately?
我最近是怎么了?
I mean it's like every guy I see-I mean look here. Look at that guy, for example. I mean normally that's not someone I would would be attracted too
我对看到的每个男人都心动。譬如说那个男的。他不是我喜欢的那一型。
But right now, with the way I'm feeling, all I want to do is rip off his sweatpants and fanny pack.
但现在,我一心想撕开他的运动裤跟腰包。
Wait a second! This is about the fourth month of your pregnancy, right? Yeah.
等一下!你怀孕大概四个月了吧? 对。
This is completely normal. Around the fourth month, your hormones start going crazy.
这再正常不过了。怀孕四个月时,你的荷尔蒙分泌会失控。
Really? So this has happened to you? Oh absolutely yeah!
真的吗?你当时也是这样吗? 没错。
Oh and keep in mind now, I was carrying triplets. So in medical terms, I was I was thrice as randy.
而且别忘了我怀的是三胞胎。从医学上来说,我的欲望要比你强三倍。
Wow, this explains so much! Last weekend, I went from store to store, sitting on Santas' laps.
原来是这么一回事!上周末我走遍每一家商店,坐在圣诞老人的大腿上。
Yeah, Yeah, I remember trying to steal a cardboard cutout of Evander Holyfield from a Foot Locker.
对,我记得我当时想要从健身房偷走艾凡德·霍利菲尔德的人形立牌。
Well, you know what? I go see my doctor tomorrow. I'll ask her about this. Maybe she can give me a pill or something.
明天我得去看医生,我到时问问她。或许她可以开个药给我吃。
Yeah, Yeah, that's what you need. A good pill.
对,你正是需要吃药。对症"下药"。
Hey! Hey! Hi!
嗨。嗨。 嗨。
Hi! Look! I got our pictures developed from Rockefeller Center.
看!我把我们到洛克菲勒中心的照片洗出来了。
Oh great! Hey hey Joey, do you want to check out pictures of me and Mona ice skating?
太棒了。乔伊,你想看我跟蒙娜去溜冰的照片吗?
Oh uh, ordinarily I would love too, but I am just swamped right now.
换做平常我会想看,但现在我真的好忙。
Where are the pictures that that creepy pretzel vendor took of us together?
那个怪怪的咸酥饼小贩帮我们合拍的照片在哪里?
Oh, yeah. Probably at the end. Oh, my God! All he took were pictures of my breasts.
对,或许在最后面。天啊!他只拍了我的胸部。
I'm missing picture time!
我也想看照片!
You know, she has a face, Ross.
她长得也不错耶,罗斯。
Okay, here's a good one of us.
我们这张合照很不错。
Wow! That is a good one! Wow, it looks like a, like a holiday card you know, with the tree in the middle and the skaters and the snow.
这张真的很棒,看起来很像节日贺卡。中间有树,还有溜冰客和雪。
You know every year, I say I'm gonna send out holiday cards and I never do it. Do you wanna, do you wanna send this one out together?
每年我都说要寄节日贺卡,但从来都没着手去做。你要跟我一起寄这张卡片吗?
Together? Like like to people?
一起寄我们的合照给大家?
Yeah. You know, "Happy holidays, from Mona and Ross." It'll be cute, okay?
对。"佳节愉快,蒙娜跟罗斯上"。一定会很棒,对吧?
Okay.
好吧。
Oh, I gotta get to work. So call me later? Sure, sure.
我得去上班了。待会打电话给我? 没问题。
Bye, guys. Bye.
大家再见。 再见。
Congratulations! You just got married!
恭喜,你刚刚结婚了!
I know. Can you believe that?
我知道。你敢相信吗?
Wait, I'm I'm sorry. What's the big deal about a holiday card?
等等,抱歉,一张贺卡有什么大不了的?
Married couples send out cards. Families send out cards. People who have been dating for a couple of months don't send out cards. What what is she, crazy?
已婚夫妻跟家人才会一起寄照片。约会了几个月的情侣不会一起寄卡片。她疯了吗?
Hey hey hey, hey that's your wife you're talking about!
你说的人可是你老婆!
Bing! Ho! And the Bing ette!
宾!还有宾太太!
Oh, honey, you remember my boss, Doug. Yes. Hi.
老婆,你记得我老板道格吧? 记得。
Hi. So, good news! The divorce is final. I signed the papers this A.M.
好消息!我已经离婚了。我今天早上签了文件。
I didn't know you and Carol were getting divorced, I'm sorry.
我不知道你跟卡拉离婚了。我很遗憾。
Sorry? I finally chewed my leg out of that bear trap. Hey, congratulations to you guys, though.
遗憾?我终于可以脱离苦海了。不过还是恭喜你们。
No leg chewing for us, sir.
我们感情好着呢。
Well, give it time.
等着瞧吧。
So the divorce, the marriage, we got a lot to celebrate. How about we all go out to dinner tomorrow night.
你们刚结婚,我刚离婚,该好好庆祝一番。我们何不明晚一起吃晚餐。
I can't think of anything we're doing. Why can't I think of anything we're doing?
我想不出来我们明晚要做什么事。为什么我想不出来我们明晚要做什么事?
Tomorrow night it is then. I should be out of court by 6. They keep throwing sexual harassment cases at me and I keep knocking them out of the park!
那就定在明晚。我六点应该能离开法庭。他们一直拿性骚扰案扔给我。我总能把他们打得毫无退路!
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!
好吧,明天见。
Just so you know, we're not seeing him tomorrow.
你要知道,我们明天不能跟他见面。
I I cannot spend another evening with that man. Do you remember how he behaved at our wedding?
我没办法再跟他共度一个夜晚。你记得他在我们的婚礼上做了什么吗?
No.
不记得。
That's because he wasn't invited. Because of the way he behaved at our engagement party.
那是因为我们没有邀请他。因为他在我们的订婚派对上胡作非为。
Oh, yeah! Urine cuts right through an ice sculpture, doesn't it?
对,小便直接喷中了冰雕,对吧?
Hi! Hey!
嗨。 嗨。
Hey! I went by the photo shop. Take a look. Here is a mockup of our card. What do you think?
我去过照相馆了,你看。这是卡片的初稿,你觉得怎样?
Wow, that's great.
真的很棒。
Now, do you think it should say, "Love, Ross and Mona"?
你觉得我们该写上"爱你们的罗斯跟蒙娜"吗?
Well, we we haven't said that to each other yet but I guess it's okay to say it to other people.
我们还没有对彼此说过"爱",但我猜跟其他人说说应该没关系。
How many did you want? I'm getting a hundred.
你要多少张?我要100张。
A hundred? ! Well, I I guess I'll take a-Mona, uh…I I'm not sure about the whole uh, card thing.
100张?那我就要……蒙娜。我不确定印卡片这件事妥不妥。
Really? Why not?
真的吗?为什么?
Sending out a holiday card, together, I mean I just don't know if we're really quite there yet.
一起寄节日贺卡?我不知道我们之间是不是到那个地步了。
You know, I didn't think of it that way. You're right. You're right.
我没想到那一点,你说得对。
So can I ask you a question? Yeah.
那么,我能问你一个问题吗? 好啊。
Where are we? Huh.
我们到哪个地步了? 啊。
You know, like where are we? Where is this relationship going?
我们到哪个地步了?我们会有什么结局?
Hmm…
恩……。
I mean, I love spending time with you. You know I just I hope we're moving forward. I mean We should talk about that, don't you think?
我喜欢跟你待在一起。我只是希望我们在往前走。我们该谈一谈,你不觉得吗?
Let's do the card!
我们一起印卡片吧!
What? The card! I think we're there!
什么? 卡片!我想我们到这个地步了!
Okay. I-But I still think we should have this conversation.
好吧,但我还是觉得我们应该谈一谈。
Really? I mean...Even with the card?
真的吗?印了卡片还是要谈吗?
Hi! Hi!
嗨。 嗨。
Just so you know, Dr. Long can't be here today, she was called to the hospital, so Dr. Schiff will be seeing you.
朗医生今天没办法过来,她有事去医院了。辛夫医生会帮你检查。
Oh, okay. Hey, can I ask you a question?
好吧,我能问你一个问题吗?
Was it me, or or was the guy who took my blood sample really cute? You know who I'm talking about? bald haircut, hairy fingers...
是我的问题,还是帮我抽血的那个家伙真的很帅?你知道我在说谁吗?锅盖头,手指满是毛的家伙……
Hi, Rachel? I'm Dr. Schiff. Yes, you are.
瑞秋吗?我是辛夫医生。 是啊。
So, how's it going?
所以,情况如何?
Oh, really, really good. But enough about me, come on! Where where are you from? What do you do?
真的很不错,但别谈我了。你是哪里人?你是做哪一行的?
I'm a doctor.
我是医生。 对。我是指……你有空的时候。你会煮饭或滑雪吗?
Right! Right! I I actually meant in your spare time, do you cook? Do you ski? Or do you just hang out with your wife or girlfriend?
还是会跟太太或女朋友一起出去玩?
Uh, I don't have a wife or a girlfriend, but I do like to ski.
我没有太太或女朋友,但我很喜欢滑雪。
Oh, I love to ski! How amazing is this?
我也喜欢滑雪!我们简直太有缘了!
So, are you experiencing any discomfort?
你最近有任何不适症状吗?
No, I'm very comfortable.
不,我非常舒服。
Any painful gas? No!
放屁会不舒服吗? 不会!
Shoot, Dr. Schiff! What kind of question is that?
辛夫医生,那是哪门子的问题?
Okay, then. Would you like to lie down on the table?
好吧,能麻烦你躺下来吗?
Well would you like me to lie down on the table?
你想让我躺下来吗?
I'm sorry. Is there something going on here?
抱歉,我们之间是不是有什么情况?
Do you feel it too?
你也感觉到了吗?
Hi. Oh hey! So, how did your doctor's appointment go?
嗨。 门诊看得如何?
Well, let's see. Uh, they gave me cute doctor today and in the middle of the exam I put my pinky in his chin dimple.
让我想一想,今天他们派了一个"帅哥"医生给我。检查到一半,我把小指放到他的下巴酒窝里了。
Oh, my God!
天啊!
Why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做?
Okay, remember that little problem I was having during my forth month of pregnancy?
还记得我怀孕四个月时遇到的那个小问题吗?
Oh, yeah! The Evander Holyfield phase. Oh, man! You were so hard up, you practically came on to me.
对!艾凡德·霍利菲尔德的人形立牌。天啊!你当时病急乱投医,甚至朝我扑过来。
You wish.
少做梦了。
Hey, I could have had you if I wanted you.
如果我真的想要你,完全可以钓到你。
Oh, yeah? Come and get it.
是吗?来试试看吧。
Okay, even this is turning me on!
好了,连这段对话都能挑起我的欲望!
Hey! Oh hey! Hey Ross!
嗨。 嗨,罗斯。
Hey how's it, how's it going with you and Mona? Are you guys still together?
你跟蒙娜还好吧?你们还在一起吗?
Oh yeah, yeah we're moving forward. You'll be getting our card!
对,我们有所进展。你们会收到我们的卡片。
You and Mona are doing a holiday card together?
你们要一起寄节日贺卡吗?
Yeah, we're not just doing a card! Y' know, she she also wants to have the conversation about where the relationship is going.
我们不只要寄节日贺卡。她还要谈一谈我们会有什么结局。
Ugh! Women!
哦!女人啊!
I know! I know! Why do you guys need to have this conversation? ! Huh? I mean no self respecting man would ask a woman, "So, where is this going?"
就是嘛!为什么你们想要谈这种问题?懂得自我尊重的男人不会问女人"我们会有什么结局?"
Uh Ross, you asked me that.
罗斯,你问过我。
Hey! You were a closed book! Okay? I'm not a mind reader!
你像是本合上的书,好吗?我又不会读心术!
Besides, I hate those conversations. I'm horrible at them. Really.
而且我讨厌谈那种话题。我真的不大会应付那种对话。
Maybe maybe I need some kind of a gesture. You know, something that says we're moving forward without having to talk about it.
或许我需要暗示她我们的确有进展而不必去谈这件事。
Like asking her to move in with you?
像是请她搬去跟你一起住?
Smaller than that.
这有点过了。
Making her a mix tape? Uh, bigger than that.
帮她录集锦录音带? 又欠点火候。
Give her a key to your apartment.
给她你家的钥匙。
Whoa hello! We were closer with the mixed tape.
我们的感情还是更接近送录音带的程度。
Have you said, "I love you"? You could say, "I love you."
你说过"我爱你"吗?你可以说"我爱你"。
Yeah I I don't I don't think I'm quite there yet, but I could say I looove spending time with you.
我觉得我还没有到那个地步。但我可以说"我喜欢跟你在一起"。
No, we hate that.
我们讨厌那句话。
That is a slap in the face.
简直就像是被人扇了一巴掌。
Forget it. I I-Y' know what? I'll just have the conversation
算了,我还是去跟她谈吧。
I'll just say I like things the way they are, and hope for the best. What do you think, Rach?
我会说我喜欢我们现在的样子,并怀着最好的期待。你觉得呢,瑞秋?
I think if it was a little colder in here I could see your nipples through that sweater.
我想如果这里再冷一点,我可以看到你乳头凸显。
Bing? We're all set for tonight, 8:00.
宾,我们今晚八点出发。
Oh uh, as it turns out, we can't do it. Monica has to work.
我们去不成了,莫妮卡得上班。
Oh, my ex wife didn't work, unless you call turning into her mother work. Fine. Tomorrow night then.
我前妻不上班。除非你说回娘家是"上班"好吧,那就明天晚上吧。
Oh uh well tomorrow's no good for her either. Oh? Why not?
她明晚也不能来。 为什么?
It's the semifinals of her botchy ball tournament.
草地保龄球巡回赛要打半决赛。
What's going on, Bing? Does uh, your wife have a problem with me or something?
发生了什么事,宾?你老婆不喜欢我吗?
Well now now you're just talking crazy.
你这话说得太离谱了。
Then why can't the three of us go out together?
那我们三个为什么不能一起出去玩?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
sculpture ['skʌlptʃə]

想一想再看

n. 雕塑
vt. 雕刻,雕塑
vi

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 
sample ['sæmpl]

想一想再看

n. 样品,样本
vt. 采样,取样

联想记忆
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
discomfort [dis'kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 不便之处,不适 vt. 使不适

联想记忆
gesture ['dʒestʃə]

想一想再看

n. 手势,姿态
v. 作手势表达

联想记忆
pregnancy ['pregnənsi]

想一想再看

n. 怀孕

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。