手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第12集 乔伊和瑞秋约会(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Pull my finger. My hand is messed up!

拉我的手指。我的手都毁了!
I am not gonna answer that.
我不会回答那个问题。
Oh, come on! Just pick one! Between Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, and Ross if you had to, if you had to, who would you punch?
来吧,快挑一个。在莫妮卡、菲比、钱德勒跟罗斯之间,如果你迫不得已你会打谁?
No one! They are my friends, I wouldn't punch any of them.
我们是朋友。我不会打他们。
Chandler?
钱德勒吗?
Yeah, but I don't know why.
对,但我不知道为什么。
Look at me, I'm having such a wonderful time! Me too!
我玩得很开心! 我也是!
Hey, Rach, can I just say I think this is the best date I ever had! I know!
这是我最棒的约会经验。 我知道。
I've never laughed so hard. Did you see the wine come out of my nose?
我从没笑得这么厉害。你看到酒从我鼻子喷出来吗?
Joey, I think everybody saw the wine come out of your nose.
乔伊,我想大家都看到了。
I gotta say, I never knew I could enjoy the non sex part of a date so much.
我从不知道自己会这么喜欢没有性爱的约会。
Well, that is because you have never been on a date with me before.
那是因为你没有跟我约会过。
All right, now don't judge me. I normally wait till my date leaves, but you live here. I'm ripping into this swan.
好吧,别瞧不起我。通常我会等我的对象离开了再这么做,但你住在这里,我要吃带回来的剩饭了。
Ok, well then you don't judge me. I'm gonna suck on the Cellophane from the brownie I had before.
好吧,你也别瞧不起我。我要去舔之前那个蛋糕的包装纸。
So tell me, what are Joey Tribbiani's end of the night moves?
告诉我,乔伊·崔比安尼说晚安的招数是什么?
Ah, well, if I want the girl to kiss me, first thing I do is make my lips look irresistible.
如果我想让那个女孩吻我,首先我会让我的嘴巴看起来难以抵抗。
How do you do that?
你都是怎么做的?
Now you can't tell anyone, but I put on shiny lip balm.
你不能告诉任何人。但是,我会涂上护唇膏。
Oh, my God. Like a moth to a flame, I'm telling you.
天啊。 女人就跟飞蛾扑火一样。
Okay, all right, so, now you go.
好吧,轮到你了。
No, I don't want to tell you.
不,我不想告诉你。
Why not? Because it's embarrassing.
为什么? 那太丢脸了。
More embarrassing than shiny raspberry lip balm?
比涂黑莓口味的护唇膏还丢脸?
I didn't say raspberry before, did I?
我刚刚没说黑莓口味吧?
All right just just tell me Rach, just tell me!
快告诉我,瑞秋。
Okay. All right, stand up.
好吧。站起来。
Well, when we're at the door, I lightly press my lips against his, and then move into his body just for a second, and then I make this sound, "Hmmm."
我们走到门口时,我会将我的嘴唇轻轻压在他的嘴唇上。将身体靠向他,停留一秒钟。然后我会发出这样的声音,嗯。
Okay, I know it doesn't sound like anything, but I swear it works.
听起来没什么,但很有效。
Yeah. Why Yeah, that would work for you...
对,的确有效。
All right, I gotta go to bed. Honey. I had such a wonderful time.
好吧,我得睡了。我今晚玩得很开心。
Me too.
我也是。
You were 50 minutes late to the class, what did you crawl there?
你上课迟到了50分钟,你是用爬的吗?
No, I ran. Ok? It was really far, and when did people stop understanding the phrase, "Get the hell out of my way!"
不,我用跑的,好吗?真的很远。现在的人怎么都听不懂"别挡我的路"呢?
Well, why didn't you just take a cab?
你为什么不搭计程车?
Ugh, between the traffic that time of day and all the one way streets it'll take me twice as long. Besides, I teach the class three times a week, who am I? Rockefeller?
塞车太严重,还净是单行道。搭计程车得花两倍的时间。再说,我一星期有三堂课。你以为我是富家子弟吗?
Well you're not gonna be able to keep doing this.
你不能再继续这样下去了。
Well I have to. Ok? If I don't, they'll take the class away from me. And...I already put it in my family newsletter.
没办法,不然他们会取消我这堂课。我已经把这条新闻登在我家的通讯报上了。
Your what? You've seen it, The Geller Yeller.
什么? 你看过的,《盖勒通讯报》。
Right. Wow.
对。
Besides, I I think I figured out a much faster route, I'm I'm sure I can make it this time. I just...I just can't be afraid to get a little bit...hit by cars.
我想出一条比较快的路线。我敢说这次我能及时赶到。只是我不能害怕被车子撞到。
Hey! Hi!
嗨。 嗨。
Hey, remember um last night how we were talking about that movie Cujo?
还记得昨晚我们谈过《狂犬惊魂记》吗?
Oh yeah, I still can't believe you haven't seen Cujo. What is wrong with you?
我至今不敢相信你没看过《狂犬惊魂记》。真搞不懂你。
Relax, it's not like it's Citizen Kane.
至于吗,那又不是《公民凯恩》。
Have you ever tried to sit through Citizen Kane?
你看完了《公民凯恩》?
Yeah I know it's really boring, but it's like a big deal.
是啊,真的很无聊。但那可是经典。
Anyway, I was thinking about renting Cujo sometime.
总之,我想去租《狂犬惊魂记》。
Oh yeah? All right. Well, let's do it tonight.
我们今晚一起看吧。
Well don't you have that big date tonight? Oh, right.
你不是有重要约会吗? 对。
Hey, Joey, can I ask you something? Yeah.
乔伊,我能问你一件事吗? 问吧。
After our date last night, did you feel a little weird?
昨晚约会后,你有没有觉得怪怪的?
Oh, my God. You did too?
天啊,你也是吗?
It totally freaked me out. What was that?
我吓坏了。那是怎么回事?
I I don't know! I'm I'm kinda thinking it it was the lobster...
我不知道。我觉得应该是龙虾的问题。
Oh, yeah. Yeah, the lobster.
对啊,龙虾。
Yeah, I mean I was up sick all night. Yeah, me too, all night.
我吐了一整晚。 我也是。
Really? How come we didn't cross paths?
真的吗?那我怎么没看到你?
Yeah, well, that's because I stayed in my room.
对,那是因为我都待在房里。
Yeah, you don't wanna look in my hamper.
我的洗衣篮惨不忍睹。
Ok, I got that. I'll escape over there. I'll come back over here. All right, come on Ms. Pac Man. It's got Right Well, you're just a little bitch, aren't you?
好了,吃掉那个。躲过那里,然后再回来。好了。加油,吃豆小姐。你就是个小贱人,对吧?
Hey, you guys. I'm sorry that I was hogging the game before. Oh, my God! Your friends have some unfortunate initials.
大家好。抱歉之前我霸占着电动玩具。天啊!你朋友名字的缩写真难听。
They're all Chandler.
那都是钱德勒干的。
Chandler sucks. He couldn't get this good.
钱德勒不可能有这么厉害。
I did. But it came at a price.
我很厉害,但那是要付出代价的。
Well, Ben's coming over tonight, and he can't see this.
本今晚要过来,不能让他看到这些。
Come on. By age 7, kids have already seen orgies. Was it just me?
七岁的孩子应该连杂交都看过了吧。还是只有我而己?
Yeah! Yes, I made it! I'm on time!
我办到了!我及时赶到了!
Ok, why don't we all uh, open our books to page 23. Where...Where you will see...a uh...a bunch of uh...red spots.
好了,请大家翻到第23页……你们……你们将会看到……很多红点。
Ok, umm, why don't, why don't you all start to read, while I
请大家先看一会书,我要……
Hey. Are you all right? You seem a little distracted.
你没事吧?你似乎有点心不在焉。
No no no! I'm fine. It's just...Hey, can can I ask you something?
不,我没事。我只是……我能问你一件事吗?
Have you ever looked at someone that you've known for a while and then suddenly...suddenly see them in a different way?
你有没有这样的经验,看着你熟悉的人,突然间有不一样的感觉?
You mean like from behind?
你是说从背后看吗?
Yeah. Yeah, that...that's exactly it. Yeah.
没错,就是那样。
Ew, you know what? One time I saw this guy from behind and he seemed like a totally normal guy and then he turned around and it was Stephan Baldwin!
有一次,我从背后看这个家伙觉得他真的很普通。他一转身,才发现他是史蒂芬·鲍德温。
Ooh! Yeah. So yeah, so you know exactly what I'm talking about.
对。你完全了解我的意思。
Totally! Wow! Would you excuse me for a sec? Yeah. Sure.
没错!我要失陪一会。 请便。
Oh, my god. Phoebe! You're on fire! I know!
菲比,你真的很厉害! 我知道!
One more score to go. You can do it!
就差一分了。你能行的!
Don't touch me! Don't touch her!
别碰我! 别碰她!
All right! Go left! Go left! Go right! ! Go right! !
对的,左边!左边!右边!右边!
I can't! I can't! No! You son of a bitch!
我做不到!不!你这个天杀的!
Phoebe? !
菲比?!
Oh, hi, Ben. No, don't look at the machine!
嗨,本。哦不,别看机器!
God! Thank God you're home! I'm watching Cujo.
谢天谢地你回来了!我在看《狂犬惊魂记》。
Alone? Yes! But what is wrong with this dog? !
你一个人? 对,这只狗是怎么了?
Hey, did you get to the part where they're trapped in the car and Cujo's throwing himself at the windshield?
你看到他们被困在车里,库裘自己去撞车的那一幕了吗?
No! No! Seriously, what's wrong with the dog? !
没有,说真的,这只狗有什么毛病?
Wait a minute, what are you doing home so early? What happened to your date?
等一下,你怎么这么早就回来了?你不是去约会了吗?
Oh, it didn't work out.
我们之间不来电。
Oh. Will you wanna watch the rest of the movie with me?
你要跟我一起把电影看完吗?
Oh, okay. Yeah.
好吧。
You know, I never thought I would ever say this about a movie, but I really hope this dog dies.
我以前从未对一部电影有这种感觉,但我真希望这只狗死掉。
What're you doing over there? Come sit here, you protect me.
你坐在那里干嘛?坐在这里保护我。
Oh. Sure, yeah. Why not?
没问题。有何不可呢?
Okay.
好吧。
Okay. That's him, that's him! That's Cujo! That's Cujo! All right, I know! I know. Yeah, it's gonna be ok.
那就是他!那就是库裘! 我知道。没事的。
Oh, my God. What's he gonna do now? I can't watch.
天啊。他现在又要干嘛?我不敢看。
Oh. Seriously, how can you watch this? Aren't you scared?
说真的,你怎么能看得下去?你不害怕吗?
Terrified.
我怕极了。
So is everybody here? I got here a little early, myself. Let us begin.
大家都到了吗?今天我提早到了。开始上课吧。
Now, the hadrosaurids have been unearthed in two main locations.
海德罗恐龙主要分布在两个地方。
Here and here.
这里跟这里。
Now, as for the hydrosaurs...
至于水龙……

重点单词   查看全部解释    
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
phrase [freiz]

想一想再看

n. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句
vt. 措词

联想记忆
lobster ['lɔbstə]

想一想再看

n. 龙虾

 
hamper ['hæmpə]

想一想再看

n. 大篮子
vt. 阻止,妨碍

联想记忆
moth [mɔθ]

想一想再看

n. 蠹,娥

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。