手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第11集 罗斯跨了一大步(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Because uh…we we…we split up. Monica and I split up. Hold me.

因为我们分居了。莫妮卡跟我分居了。抱着我。
Good God, Bing. I…well I can't say I'm altogether surprised, I saw the way she looked at you, and there was no love there. And the way she looked at me, pure lust.
天啊,宾,我倒也不觉得诧异。我看到她看你的眼神,就知道她不爱你。而她看着我时却充满了爱欲。
You know what would really help me through this tough time is choking someone. Can I choke you?
在这种时候,只有掐人脖子才能让我泄愤。我能掐你吗?
Bing my boy, we're gonna get you over this. Now here's the plan, grab your coat, we're going to a strip club.
宾,孩子,我得让你放下这件事。我有个计划。拿着你的外套,我们去脱衣舞俱乐部!
Oh no no no, Monica would freak. But to hell with that bitch.
不,莫妮卡会生气的。但谁管那个臭女人呢!
Here we go. Mona umm, I think it's time we we had a conversation about about where things are with us.
咖啡来了。蒙娜,我们该谈谈我们之间的关系了。
Yeah, I I think I suggested that.
是啊,那还是我先提出来的。
Aw, we we are so…So umm, well I I I really like you and I I love umm, y' know hanging out with you. And I mean I'm having a lot of fun.
我们简直...我真的很喜欢你。我喜欢跟你在一起。和你相处,我非常开心。
Okay.
好吧。
I mean, there's no point in spending time with someone if if it's just fun. It's gotta be, it's gotta be going somewhere, right? So where is it going?
如果只是为了好玩,我们就不必交往了。我们得有结果,对吧?我们会有什么结果?
Ah! That's that's the real question. And and the answer is…is it's going somewhere…fun.
这才是实质性的问题。答案是,我们会相处得很开心。
Now I I know what you're thinking, fun was fine for you like ten years ago y' know, but you're you're not getting any younger.
我知道你在想什么。如果是十年前,还可以找找乐子。但现在你也不年轻了。
No I mean-No not you, not you, you-you are getting younger. I mean-you you look like you're getting younger by the second-What's your secret?
我不是说你,不是你。你越来越年轻了!你每一秒都在变年轻。你有什么秘诀?
I'm sorry, so umm, so where are we?
抱歉,所以我们发展到哪一步了?
Well, well to sum up, we're having fun, you look young.
总而言之,我们相处得很开心。你看起来很年轻。
Okay... But that's not enough.
好吧…… 但这还远远不够。
So… So…here's a key to my apartment.
所以,这是我家的钥匙。
Really?
真的吗?
Really.
真的。
You don't think this is too fast?
你不觉得发展得太快了吗?
You gave her a key to your apartment?
你给了她你家的钥匙?
Not just a key. I gave her the only key! I am now a homeless person in a very serious relationship!
不仅是那样,我把唯一的钥匙给了她!我现在是个陷入认真感情,无家可归的家伙!
Hey. Ooh Ross! How'd the conversation go?
罗斯,你们谈得如何?
Oh great, I live on the street.
很棒。我现在流落街头了。
Where?
哪里?
Hey! Hi! Okay, Monica, Rachel this is my friend Roger. Hey everybody.
嗨。 好吧。莫妮卡,瑞秋,他是我朋友罗杰。 大家好。
Hi, Roger.
嗨,罗杰。
So umm, I'm gonna get us some drinks. Would you help me out?
我去拿饮料,你能过来帮我吗?
Yeah, okay.
好吧。
He's here to have sex with you.
他是来跟你做爱的。
What? You're welcome.
什么? 别客气。
Phoebe, no! It's okay. He's a virgin.
菲比,不! 没关系,他是个处男。
Rachel umm, I was just talking to this guy and I think he'll have sex with you.
瑞秋,我跟这个家伙聊天。我觉得他要跟你做爱。
Yeah, okay let's leave these two alone.
让他们两个独处一下吧。
No! I do not care what my hormones are doing, I am not going to just do it with some random guy!
不要!不管我的荷尔蒙怎么作祟!我不会随便跟男人上床!
Fine! Then you tell Roger, because he was really looking forward to this!
好吧,那么你去告诉罗杰,因为他真的很期待这场艳遇。
Oh Bing, look at those twin sisters dancing together. Let me buy you a lap dance with those girls. Huh?
宾,快看那对双胞胎姐妹一起跳舞。我出钱请她们在你大腿上跳艳舞吧。
Oh that's all right sir, and that's just one girl.
不用了,而且只有一个女孩在跳舞。
Bing, what's this?
宾,这是什么?
It's a hand. It's a thing you use as a Jack and Coke holder.
那是我的手。用来帮你端酒的工具。
No. It's a wedding ring. You gotta get rid of it. We're gonna go to the East River right now and throw it in there!
不。是婚戒。你得把它丢掉。我们现在就到东河把它扔下去!
Oh no no no! Oh yeah yeah yeah, y' know I did it and I felt a hell of a lot better and if you whip it just right you might hit a seagull in the head.
不要! 要!我就那么做了,感觉好很多!如果你仍得有准头,甚至可能会打中海鸥。
Okay, and oh I'm gonna need a bunch of extra keys. Apparently I give them away for no reason at all.
好吧,我需要一堆备用钥匙。很明显,我会毫无理由地把钥匙送人。
Hey Ross, what's going on? You're changing the lock?
罗斯,发生了什么事?你在换锁?
No. That guy is.
不是。是那个家伙在换锁。
I don't understand. You give me a key to your apartment, and then you change the lock?
我这就不懂了,你刚把你家的钥匙给我然后你就把锁换了?
Good luck, buddy.
祝你好运,哥们。
Umm, I I thought we were moving forward and now you're you're sending me all these mixed signals. What are you trying to tell me?
我以为我们往前迈进了一步。而现在你却向我发送各种混乱讯息。你到底想告诉我什么?
I'm trying to tell you I made you a mix tape.
我想告诉你,我帮你录了一卷集锦录音带。
What? I love you.
什么? 我爱你。
And I love spending time with you.
我喜欢跟你在一起。
Hi, honey, I'm home.
老婆,我回来了。
From the tequila factory?
从龙舌兰酒工厂回来的?
It was awful. To get out of going to dinner with Doug, I told him you and I split up.
感觉糟透了。为了逃避跟道格的晚餐约会,我告诉他你跟我分居了。
So then he took me to these strip clubs and sleazy bars, and then when I wouldn't give him my wedding ring, he threw a soda can at a bird.
他拖我去脱衣舞俱乐部,还有色情酒吧。我不肯把婚戒交给他,他就用汽水罐打小鸟。
Come here. I can breathe through my mouth.
过来,我可以用嘴巴呼吸。
You know what the worst part was?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
I got to see what my life would be like without you. It was like It's a Wonderful Life with lap dances.
我预见到了没有你的生活是什么样子。就像是《生活多美好》配上艳舞。
Please promise me that you'll never leave me that we'll grow old together, and be with each other for the rest of our lives.
请答应我,你永远不会离开我。我们会一起变老相伴一生。
I promise. Hey, speaking of together, how about we send out a holiday card this year?
我答应你。说到相伴一生,我们今年一起寄节日贺卡吧?
Ooh, I don't know if we're there yet.
我不知道我们是不是到那个地步了。
Yes. Hi, I'd like to order a pizza. Okay, can I ask you a question?
我想订披萨。我能问你一个问题吗?
Is is the cute blond guy delivering tonight? Very "Abercrombie & Fitch." I'll call you back.
今晚是那个金发帅哥外送吗?长得又酷又时髦的那个。我再打给你。
Who was that?
你在跟谁打电话?
It's just the pizza place.
我在订披萨。
You hung up on the pizza place? I don't hang up on your friends.
你竟然挂掉了订披萨的电话?我可不会挂掉你朋友的电话。
Sorry, honey, I'm just having a, having a rough day.
抱歉,今天我过得不顺心。
Oh, what's wrong?
怎么了?
Oh you really, you really just don't want to hear about it.
你不会想听的。
Then why did I ask?
不然我为什么要问?
Okay, it's just-and this is really embarrassing-but lately with this whole pregnancy thing I'm just finding myself…how do I put this umm, erotically charged.
这真的很丢脸,但最近自从我怀孕后我发现自己……我该怎么说呢?春情大发。
Is that college talk for "horny"?
那是"性饥渴"的学名吗?
Yeah. So y' know, I have all of these feelings and I don't know what to do about them, because I can't date like a normal person, which is fine because I don't need a relationship, I mean all I really want is one great night.
对。我心中充满了欲望但却不知道该怎么处理。我没办法像正常人去约会,这没关系,因为我不需要男朋友。我只想要一夜情。
Just sex, y' know? No strings attached, no relationship, just with someone that I feel comfortable with and who knows what he's doing.
只有性爱就好。没有牵绊,不谈恋爱。就跟我喜欢的人在一起,他懂得掌握分寸。
For just one great night. I mean, is that really so hard to find? So how was your day?
只要共度一夜春宵。真的就那么难找到吗你今天过得如何?
Good, I uh, I saw a pretty big pigeon.
很好,我看见一只超大的鸽子。
Well, I gotta get up early, and it's almost 7:00.
我还得早起,都快七点了。
Yeah, I gotta, I gotta go to my room to. Okay, good night!
我得回房了。 晚安!
Good night!
晚安。
I can't do it! I didn't ask you to do it!
我不能那么做! 我没有要你那么做!
You're Rachel! You're Joey!
你是瑞秋! 你是乔伊!
You're my friend! Right back at you.
你是我的朋友! 你也是我的朋友。
Yeah but plus it would be wrong and weird and and and bad.
对,而且那样是不对的,怪异又恶劣!
And so bad. I don't even know what you're talking about because I didn't ask you to do anything! I know!
太恶劣了。但我不知道你在说什么。因为我没要求你做什么事! 我知道!
Do you wanna do it? No!
你想做吗? 不想!
All right, me neither. I'm just testing you!
我也不想,我只是在考验你!
Well, that's the end of this conversation!
那这件事就到此为止了。
This conversation never happened! Never happened!
就当什么都没发生过! 没错!
Good night! Good night!
晚安! 晚安!
Get back in there!
快回你房里!
Hi. Listen, I'm sorry about that whole thing with Roger. It really wasn't right, and I, and I want to make it up to you, so umm, I brought you something that I think you'll really enjoy.
听着,关于罗杰的事,我很抱歉。那么做很不合适,我想弥补你。我带了一样我觉得你会喜欢的东西来。
Now this is just a loan, okay? I'm gonna, I'm gonna want him back. So…
我只是借给你用,好吗?我还会把它拿回去。
I'm gonna go now. I'm sorry, I thought I could do it and I can't!
我得走了。抱歉,我以为我办得到,但却不行。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
strings [striŋz]

想一想再看

n. (乐器的)弦 名词string的复数形式

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 随机的,随意的,任意的
adv. 随

 
choke [tʃəuk]

想一想再看

vi. 窒息,阻塞
vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
pregnancy ['pregnənsi]

想一想再看

n. 怀孕

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。