手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第8集 脱衣舞娘(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Tramp?

荡妇?
I'm sorry. Dr. Green, Mona. Mona, Dr. Green.
抱歉。格林医生,这是蒙娜。蒙娜,这是格林医生。
I can't believe there is a naked hooker in there!
我不敢相信里面有个脱光衣服的妓女!
Wait! Wait! Maybe she's a hooker and a stripper, but she got confused about what she's supposed to do.
或许她是妓女兼脱衣舞娘。但她会搞不清楚该做什么。
Could be. I mean, technically, she did strip. We just, we just missed it.
有可能,技术上来说她确实脱光了衣服。只是我们错过了。
Ma'am? Are you also a stripper?
小姐,你也是脱衣舞娘吗?
Uh, no. But I could pretend to strip, but that's gonna cost extra. Okay, here's the extras, handcuffs, spanking…
不是,但我可以假装,那得另外收钱。这是另外收钱的项目,手拷、鞭打……
Maybe Monica's playing a joke on you. You know? Getting her own husband a hooker. That's pretty funny.
或许莫妮卡是在跟你开玩笑。帮自己老公找妓女,那真的很好笑。
That is funny. Maybe for my birthday she'll murder someone.
是很好笑,或许我生日的时候她会去杀人。
I'll bet Ross was in on it too. I mean, he was "conveniently" busy.
我敢说罗斯也知情。他"刚好"很忙。
Do you mind if I smoke in here?
你不介意我抽烟吧?
Oh actually, I'd rather you…Yeah, go ahead. We're gonna have to burn that room down anyway.
你还是不要……算了,抽吧,反正我们也会烧掉那个房间。
How could you have kept all of this from me?
你为什么一直没有告诉我?
I was going to tell you, but...
我打算告诉你,但是……
But what? ! You figured you'd get what you wanted and then dump her like you dumped Rachel!
但是什么?你以为你可以得到你要的,然后像甩了瑞秋一样甩掉她。
Hey, I did not dump Rachel. Nor are we still together.
我没有甩掉瑞秋,我们也没有在一起。
Can I...? Why don't we just let the machine get that.
我可以……?让答录机接吧。
Hey, Ross, it's Joey. There's a hooker over here and we thought maybe you'd know something about it.
罗斯,我是乔伊。这里有个妓女,我们想或许你知情。
No! No! No! No! No! I I I I-I need to, I need to lie down.
不!不!不!不!我需要躺一下。
So, tonight's the night of the big bachelor party?
今晚是单身汉派对之夜?
Yeah. Hey! Thanks for giving me that girl's number.
对,谢谢你给我那个女孩的电话号码。
No problem. So who's the party for?
别客气,这是给谁办的派对?
For my husband. You hired your husband a hooker?
我老公。 你帮你老公雇了一个妓女?
She's a stripper. No, she's a hooker.
她是脱衣舞娘。 不,她是妓女。
Is that, is that what they call strippers sometimes?
他们有时也这样称呼脱衣舞娘吗?
When they're hookers.
因为她们本身就是妓女。
Oh my God Stu! I I can't believe you did this! Now are you absolutely sure she's a hooker?
天啊,史都,我不敢相信你会这么做。你确定她是妓女吗?
Either that or she's just the best, most expensive date I ever had.
如果不是的话,那她就是我约过技术最好,价钱最贵的女孩。
Maybe she meant to get you a hooker.
或许她是故意帮你雇了个妓女。
Why would she do that?
她为什么要那么做?
Maybe she wants you to learn something. Huh? Now is there anything you're really bad at y' know, sexually?
或许她要你好好学一学。你在床上有表现不好的方面吗?
This is the worst bachelor party ever.
这个单身汉派对简直烂到家了。
What's taking you boys so long? In a minute!
你们怎么那么久? 再过一分钟就好!
"In a minute"? What's gonna happen in a minute?
"一分钟"?一分钟内会发生什么事?
All right, all right maybe maybe you should just ask her to leave.
好吧,或许你该去请她离开。
Why me? Hey, it's your bachelor party.
为什么是我? 这是你的单身汉派对。
Which is why you should do it.
所以应该是你去说。
I don't want to. You do it.
我不要。你去。
You do it. You do it.
你去。 你去。
All right. Rock, paper, scissors for who has to tell the whore to leave.
好吧,剪刀石头布决定谁去请那个妓女离开。
What? I miss this.
怎么了? 我想念这种日子。
I don't think we've actually done this before.
我觉得我们以前根本没做过这种事。
No, I I miss hanging out with you.
不,我想念跟你鬼混的日子。
Well we…we still hang out. Not like we used to.
我们还是混在一起。 跟以前不一样了。
Remember? You and me, we used to be inseparable. You know, now it's like things are different.
还记得吗?你跟我,我们以前老是黏在一起。现在一切都变得不一样了。
Well, you know, things are different. I'm…I'm married now.
的确不一样了,我结婚了。
Oh sure-And hey, don't get me wrong, I am so happy for you guys. I just…I miss…hanging out…just just us, y' know?
别误会我,我为你们感到高兴。我只是想念我们一起鬼混的日子,知道吗?
Yeah, I miss that too. I tell you what; from now on we'll make time to hang out with each other.
我也是。听我说,从现在开始我们要找时间一起出去玩。
You got it. Come here.
没问题。过来。
Oh, God. Listen, I am this close to robbing you guys.
天啊。听着,我差一点就要洗劫你们了。
She's a hooker! She's a hooker! She's a...Hi. We spoke on the phone.
她是妓女,她是妓女,她是……嗨,我们通过电话。
So your dad dropped by. He's a pleasant man.
你爸到过我家。他是个好人。
Oh, no. I better go.
哦不。 我得走了。
Just over here. I don't wanna miss the fight.
我只是走到这里来,我不想错过吵架场面。
Ross I'm so sorry. Okay. I I will promise I will straighten this out with him tomorrow in person, or via e mail.
罗斯,我很抱歉。我发誓明天我会亲自跟他把事情讲清楚。或是通过电子邮件。
I don't care about your dad. I care about Mona. She was there and now she's totally freaked out!
我不在乎你爸,我在乎蒙娜。当时她在场,都快气疯了!
Okay, I'll fix that too. What's her e mail address? Rachel.
好吧,我也会跟她解释。告诉我她的电子邮件信箱。 瑞秋。
All right, I promise, I'll fix this. I swear. I'll I'll I'll I'll talk to her.
我发誓我会解决的。我发誓我会跟她说。
Okay. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢你。
That's it? You call that a fight? Come on. "We were on a break!" "No, we weren't!" What happened to you two?
就那?这也算吵架啊?"我们要分手了!" "不,我们没有!"你们两个这是怎么了?
Thank you so much for coming back over.
谢谢你答应回来。
Oh good, you're here. Yeah, and I was worried that it was going to be uncomfortable.
很好,你也在。我还担心今天过来会闹得不痛快。
I know, Mona, just hear me out.
不,蒙娜,听我说。
First of all, I am so sorry about my father yelling at you. But I heard that you totally held your own.
首先我很抱歉,我爸对你大叫。但我听说你控制住了自己的脾气。
You're gonna have to tell me how you did that.
你得告诉我你是怎么做到的。
Focus. Okay.
说重点。 好吧。
Okay yes, Ross and I used to date. And yes, we are gonna have a baby. But we are definitely not getting back together.
罗斯跟我以前交往过。我们的确有宝宝了。但我们绝对不可能复合。
How can I be sure of that?
我怎么能相信你的话?
Oh we just-we drove each other crazy!
因为我们把彼此逼疯了。
I mean he was possessive, he was jealous, he could never just let the little things go!
他占有欲很强,爱吃醋。他从来都放不下那些小事。
Trying to date this woman.
我还要跟这个女人交往呢。
But, none of that compared to how kind and and how gentle and thoughtful he is.
但那都比不上他的温柔体贴无微不至。
Probably shouldn't touch me.
或许你不该碰我。
Y' know, I I I just…I don't want to get in the middle of something so complicated.
我不想介入这么复杂的事。
I know, I get it, but Mona, what relationship is not complicated? I mean we all have our baggage! You must too! Why else would you still be single? I'm so gonna leave right now.
我明白,但是蒙娜,哪段感情不复杂呢?我们都有自己的包袱。你也一样。不然你为什么还是单身呢?我得走了。
Should I leave this open for you too?
我应该为你把门开着吗?
I'm not sure yet. Why didn't you just tell me about all this?
我还不确定。你为什么不告诉我呢?
Because what's going on with Rachel has nothing to do with how I feel about you.
因为我跟瑞秋之间的事跟我对你的感觉没有关系。
Yeah? Well you still shoulda told me.
你还是应该告诉我。
I know, and I was going to, but...I thought it was better that you heard it from Rachel's father.
我知道,我打算那么做。但……我想最好还是让瑞秋的爸爸来告诉你。
Look I…I made a mistake, but it's only because I really, really like you. Really!
我犯了个错误,但那是因为我真的很喜欢你,真的。
Okay. I guess you can close the door now.
好吧,我想你可以把门关上了。
Forgot my purse. Oh, you guys made up. He's a good kisser, isn't he? I'm going!
我忘了拿皮包。你们和好了。他是接吻高手,对吧?我这就闪!
I swear I didn't know she was a hooker! I mean wh-Did you let her smoke in here?
我发誓我不知道她是妓女。你让她在这里抽烟了吗?
Her ass print is still on your grandmother's quilt, do you really want to talk about smoking?
你奶奶的被单上还有她的屁股印子。你觉得抽烟的事是重点吗?
Y' know what? I'm gonna make this up to you. I promised you a stripper, and you're gonna get a stripper.
你知道吗,我要补偿你。我答应要帮你请脱衣舞娘,我一定会做到。
Monica, wait. What?
莫妮卡,等一下。 怎么了?
Carry on.
继续。
These tennis shoes are so tight.
这双网球鞋好紧。
I think I'll take them off. Could you not narrate?
我想把它们脱掉。 麻烦你别说话。
Gotcha, sailor.
知道了,帅哥。
Just because you're not in love with the guy...
就因为你不爱那个家伙……
Wow, you told your dad the truth. About an hour ago.
你跟你爸说实话了。 大约一小时前。
Wanna go see a movie? Yes. Bye, Dad.
你想去看电影吗? 好。再见,爸爸。
There's gonna be a wedding! That's unacceptable Rachel! What the hell does love have to do with it anyway? !
应该有一场婚礼!我无法接受!爱跟结婚有什么关系?
There are more important things in a marriage other than love!
还有比爱更重要的事。
…constantly thinking about things! You have to think about the consequences of your decision.
你得考虑宝宝。你得想想,你做的决定会有什么后果。
Hey! I do too think about the consequences of my decisions! What gives you the right to…
我的确会想我做的决定会有什么后果。你有什么权利……
Go to hell! Stupid guy on my phone.
去死吧!蠢男人敢打我家电话。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handcuffs ['hændkʌfs]

想一想再看

n. 手铐

 
unacceptable ['ʌnək'septəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的

 
scissors ['sizəz]

想一想再看

n. 剪刀

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
thoughtful ['θɔ:tful]

想一想再看

adj. 深思的,体贴的

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
sailor ['seilə]

想一想再看

n. 海员,水手,扁平的硬边草帽

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。