手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第八季 > 正文

老友记 第8季:第9集 谣言(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Oh Will. But you you've worked so hard…

威尔,但你很努力在……
Yams! Okay.
地瓜泥 好的。
Will, I just want to say that I'm real sorry for whatever I I did to you in high school.
不论在高中时,我对你做了什么,我都非常抱歉。
It wasn't just me. We had a club.
不只是我。我们组了一个社团。
You had a club?
你们组了一个社团?
That's right. The "I Hate Rachel Greene Club"!
没错。"我恨瑞秋·格林社"!
Whoa! My God! So what, you all just joined together to hate me? ! Who else was in this club?
天啊。你们全都聚在一起恨我吗?还有谁加入了那个社团?
Me and Ross.
我跟罗斯。
No need to point. She knows who Ross is.
你不必指我,她知道罗斯是谁。
So you were in an "I Hate Rachel" club? Yes, he was.
你加入了"我恨瑞秋社"? 没错。
No, no. So who else was in this club?
不要。 还有谁参加了你们的社团?
Uh actually, there there was also that exchange student from Thailand but I I don't think he he knew what it was.
事实上,还有那个来自泰国的交换学生。但我想他不知道那是怎么一回事。
So, Ross, we went out for two years and you never told me you were in an "I Hate Rachel Club"?
罗斯,我们交往了两年,你从来没有告诉我你参加过"我恨瑞秋社"。
You went out with her? We had a pact.
你跟她交往过?我们说好的。
That was in high school. It's not like it was binding forever.
那是高中的事了,又不是永久的约定。
Then why did it have the word eternity in it?
那为什么里面有"永远"这个字眼?
Okay Monica, did you know about this? !
莫妮卡,你知道这件事吗?
I swear I didn't. Hey! Is that why you guys used to go up to your bedroom and lock the door?
我发誓不知道。所以你们才会常把房门锁上吗?
Yeah.
对。
A little relieved, I gotta say.
我得说我松了一口气。
Look Rach I I'm sorry, okay? I…I was a stupid kid, okay?
听着,瑞秋,我很抱歉,好吗?那时我是个愚蠢的孩子。
The only reason I joined... Co founded.
我会加入社团是因为…… 是一起成立。
Co founded. Co founded the club, was that I was insanely in love with you. Obviously I didn't handle it very well.
一起成立。我一起成立那个社团是因为我那时疯狂地爱着你。显然我处理得不够好。
But if you think about it, the "I Hate Rachel Club" was really the "I Love Rachel Club."
但如果你仔细想想"我恨瑞秋社"其实是"我爱瑞秋社"。
Except that it was really the "I Hate Rachel Club."
但它真的是"我恨瑞秋社"
Okay. So what? You guys would just like get together and like just say mean things about me?
好吧。所以呢,难道你们就聚到一起说我的坏话吗?
Well, we did a little more than that. No no! No no. No no.
不只是那样。 没有没有。
What? ! What else did you do?
什么?你们还做了什么?
We started a rumor. What rumor?
我们散布一个谣言。 什么谣言?
Oh, come on Will! Just take off your shirt and tell us!
快点,威尔。脱掉上衣,告诉我们。
Ross? It was no big deal.
罗斯。 那真的没什么。
We we…said that the rumor was…that umm…you had both…male and female reproductive parts.
我们说……那个谣言是……你同时有男性跟女性的生殖器官。
What? That's right. We said your parents flipped a coin, decided to raise you as a girl, but you still had a hint of a penis.
什么? 没错。我们说你爸妈丢铜板决定把你当成女孩养大,但你还是有小鸡鸡。
Oh, my God! You started that?
天啊! 那是你们编的?
What? You heard that? Everyone at our school heard it!
你也听过? 我们学校里每个人都听过!
Everyone at my school heard it. You were the hermaphrodite cheerleader from Long Island?
我的学校里每个人都听过。你就是那个长岛的双性啦啦队员?
Oh, no! Oh my God! This is all making so much sense to me now! This is why Adam Can'ter wouldn't go out with me.
哦不!天啊!现在我终于懂了!所以亚当·卡特不想跟我约会。
This is why Billy Tratt would just stay in this region!
为什么比利·特雷特只想对这块区域下手!
Actually, Billy Tratt is gay now, so so that one's not really our fault.
比利·特雷特成了男同志,所以那不是我们的错。
Monica, how come you never told me this?
莫妮卡,你为什么不告诉我?
I thought it might be true. And I was afraid that you were gonna cry and then show it to me.
我想或许那是真的。我担心你会大哭,然后把它掏出来给我看。
Joey, stop staring! There's nothing there! It's not true!
乔伊别看了!那里面没有东西!那不是真的!
I'm afraid I'm gonna need proof. Oh!
恐怕我需要证据。 哦!
You are my Everest.
你是我的珠穆朗玛峰。
Joey, you don't have to finish that.
你不必吃完它。
Oh yes, I do. Otherwise, what's next?
我必须吃完。不然接下来会怎样?
Today I'm just a guy who can't finish a turkey, but tomorrow I'm the guy who eats half a Powerbar, wraps up the rest, and puts in the fridge? No!
今天我吃不完一只火鸡,明天我只能吃一半的三明治,把剩下的部分包起来放在冰箱?不行!
No, I just...I just gotta change my pants. What was I thinking? Jeans have no give.
我得去换条裤子。我在想什么,牛仔裤根本没有伸缩性。
Okay, okay. Listen to what Sean McMahon wrote in my yearbook senior year.
好了。你们看史恩·麦马洪在我的纪念册上写了什么。
Rachel:"Dear Rach, you're such a great person." Not girl, "person."
"亲爱的瑞秋,你真是个好人。"不是女孩,是"人"!
Rach, I think you're reading a little too much into it.
瑞秋,我觉得你太敏感了。
"Dear Rach. You're a great person. Sorry about your teeny weenie."
"亲爱的瑞秋,你是个好人。关于你有小鸡鸡的事我很遗憾。"
Look, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to call everyone in the entire school and tell them it wasn't true? !
你要我怎么做?你要我打电话给全校的人告诉他们那不是真的吗?
Yes. Could you also tell them I'm skinny now?
对。 可以顺便告诉他们我变瘦了吗?
Oh! Me too!
还有我!
Well look look I'm not calling anybody! Okay? It was like a million years ago!
我不会打电话给任何人。那是很久以前的事了。
I don't care how long ago it was. You told people that I was half and half!
我不在乎那是多久之前的事了。你们告诉大家我是双性人。
You know what? I just want to point out I never did anything to hurt you in high school.
我要说明一点,在高中,我没做过任何伤害你的事。
That's not totally true.
那不完全是真的。
What? What?
什么? 什么?
Well you you did start that rumor about Ross making out with Mrs. Altman, our 50 year old librarian.
你告诉大家罗斯跟50岁大的图书馆员亚特曼太太亲热。
How did you know that?
你怎么知道那件事?
It's true? No.
那是真的? 不是。
Yes, it is. I saw you guys going at it behind the card catalog.
是真的。我看到你们躲在书卡柜的后面。
Mrs. Altmann? She also made out with Ta Taka Ki Kek the night before he went back to Thailand.
亚特曼太太?她在塔塔卡奇奇回泰国前一晚也跟他亲热了。
I'm sorry. When you were in high school you made out with a 50 year old woman?
抱歉,你高中的时候跟50岁的女人亲热过?
Hey, she didn't look 50!
她看起来不像50岁!
Did she look 16?
她看起来像16岁吗?
Ohh, there's a picture of her in the yearbook actually.
事实上纪念册里有她的照片。
Wow. She didn't photograph well!
哇! 她不太上相。
Well, she probably wasn't familiar with the process having spent most of her life sitting for oil paintings!
大概是因为大半辈子都坐着当油画模特,她不太熟悉照相的方法技巧。
So how did this happen? Did she, did she lure you to an early bird dinner?
这件事是怎么发生的?她勾引你去吃早鸟晚餐吗?
I was working late in the library one afternoon.
有一天下午我在图书馆里看书看到很晚。
It was just the two of us. She needed some help with her word jumble.
馆里只有我们两个人。她需要人帮忙玩填字游戏。
And one thing led to another. If you must know, Anita was very gentle and tender.
事情很自然就发生了。我得告诉你们,安妮塔非常仁慈温柔。
May she rest in peace.
希望她能得到安息。
Did't she walk with a cane?
她不是柱着拐杖走路吗?
Only when it was damp!
只有在天气潮湿的时候!
I can't believe you you told people about this. Everybody knew?
我不敢相信你把这件事告诉了大家。大家都知道吗?
You know what? I'm back in the club! Yeah!
好了,我要重回社团! 耶!
I wanna join! Wh-Phoebe! !
我要加入! 菲比?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But I never got to be in a club.
抱歉,但是我从来没有加入过社团。
I I didn't go to high school. But three of us would meet behind a dumpster to learn French. Bonjour.
我没有念过高中。但我们三个可以躲在垃圾箱后面学法文。你好。
All right, y' know-Fine! You guys have your stupid little club, but I would just like to say is what you did to me is way worse than what I did to you!
好吧,你们可以继续那个愚蠢的小社团。但我要说,你对我做的事比我对你做的事更糟糕!
You gave me a teeny weenie! Yeah!
你说我有小鸡鸡! 对!
All right, listen you're just being silly. Rachel, even with that rumor you were one of the most popular girls in school and everyone wanted to be like you. One girl wanted to be like you so much she stuffed her pants with a Tootsie Roll!
听我说。你真的太傻了,瑞秋,即使有那个谣言,你还是学校里最受欢迎的女生之一。大家都希望能跟你一样。有个女孩太想变得跟你一样,她甚至往裤档里塞棒条糖。
And Ross, if it weren't for Rachel's rumor, I mean no one in high school would even known who you were.
罗斯,要不是她的谣言,学校里没有人会知道你是谁。
She put you on the map.
是她让你成名。
As a romancer of the elderly.
以老女人的情人成名。
Hey, Mrs. Altman was the kind of woman you could tell she used to be pretty.
可以看得出来亚特曼太太年轻的时候很漂亮。
The eyes did still sparkle.
她的眼睛光芒不减当年。
Hey guys this stuff is just so way in the past. You you've been through so much since then.
这都是陈年往事了。从那之后你们也经历过很多事。
And right now you've got so much more important stuff going on in your life. Can't you just let this go?
你们未来的生活还有许多更重要的事。你们就不能释怀吗?
She's right. Yeah, I mean. We are having a baby together.
她说得对。 是的,我是说,我们的孩子快出生了。
Hold on.
等一下。
You got her pregnant? Yeah.
你让她怀孕了? 对。
Are you getting married? No.
你们要结婚了? 不。
So you knocked her up but you're not gonna marry her. Dude.
你搞大她的肚子,但却不娶她,兄弟。
Anybody? Okay.
有人要来吗? 好吧。
It's exactly how I imagined it would be.
跟我想像中的感觉完全一样。
All right, where's that turkey?
好吧,火鸡在哪里?
Joey, those are my maternity pants!
乔伊,那是我的孕妇裤!
Not now! These are my Thanksgiving pants!
不,这是我的感恩节裤!
Well, that's it. I'm done. Here come the meat sweats.
好了,我吃完了。留下了鸡肉汗。
Well Joey, we're all…we're all very proud of you.
乔伊,我们非常以你为荣。
Yes, I believe we can expect a call from the President any moment now.
我相信总统随时会致来贺电。
Is there anything we can do for you?
有什么我们可以帮忙的吗?
No. Just nobody press on my stomach.
不必了,但千万别压我的胃。
You can keep those pants, by the way.
还有,条裤子你不用还了。
Whoa-hey-wh wh what do you got there? What is that? Pie?
那是什么?那是派吗?
Yeah. You want some?
对,你要吃一点吗?
Just cut me a little sliver. Little bigger. Little bigger.
切一小块给我就行了。大一点。再大一点。
What? ! Are you afraid you're gonna run out? ! Cut me a real piece!
你是害怕没派吃吗?切一大块给我!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 
jumble ['dʒʌmbl]

想一想再看

vi. 掺杂,混杂
vt. 使混乱,搞乱

联想记忆
rumor ['ru:mə]

想一想再看

n. 谣言,传闻
vt. 谣传

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 
sliver ['slivə]

想一想再看

n. 裂片,细片,梳毛 v. 纵切,切成长片,剖开

 
damp [dæmp]

想一想再看

adj. 潮湿的,有湿气的,沮丧的
n. 潮湿

 
pact [pækt]

想一想再看

n. 契约,协定,条约

联想记忆
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。