手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第九季 > 正文

老友记 第9季:第18集 每个人的发财美梦(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: All right, believe me. If you win the lottery, it's the last you're gonna hear from us!

好了,相信我,如果你们中奖了,你们就跟我们不是朋友了。
Monica: Fine! Don't be my friends! I'll buy new friends!
无所谓!不要当我的朋友就算了!我会买新朋友的!
Monica: Yeah, and then I'll pay for their plastic surgery so they'd look just like you!
是的,我还会付钱让他们动整形手术,让他们看起来跟你们一模一样!
Rachel: Alright, you know what? That's it! I want my share of the tickets!
好了,你知道吗?够了!我要拿回我的份!
Joey: Yeah, I want my tickets too! And I'm buying the Knicks! And Steffi Graf, hah hah!
是啊,我也要拿回我的彩票!而且我要买下尼克队!还有施特菲·格拉芙(德国女子网球明星)!
Ross: Cool. Then I want mine, too! And if I win I'm gonna put it all into a very low-yield bond.
太好了,那我也要拿回我的!而且如果我中奖……我要拿全部的钱去买低利公债。
Phoebe: Oh, you guys! We gotta keep all the tickets together.
别乱来!我们必须要把全部的彩票集合在一起。
Monica: No, no! We should divide them up and I should get extra because we used my car to buy them!
不,不!我们应该分一分而且我应该多分点 因为是开我的车买的!
Joey: Hey! Hey! If anybody gets extra tickets, it should be me! This all thing was my idea!
嘿!嘿!如果有人可以多拿一些,那个人应该是我!这整件事都是我想出来的!
Chandler: Oh, yeah! Thanks for inventing the lottery!
是啊,谢谢你发明彩票!
Rachel: Ok, that's it! Just give 'em to me! I'll split them up!
够了,把彩票给我!我来分!
Joey: Oh!
喔!
Phoebe: Aaaaaahhhhh!
嗷!
Ross: Hey, hey! !
嘿,嘿!
Phoebe: Aaaahhhhh!
嗷!
Phoebe: Fine, I can't take it anymore! I'm putting an end to this!
天啊,我再也受不了了!我来结束这一切!
Rachel: Ok, if she jumps, I get her tickets.
好了,如果她跳楼了,她的彩票就是我的!
Joey: Wait! No, no! Hey! Hey!
等等,不!嘿!
Phoebe: If we are not doing this together, we're not doing it at all! Say goodbye to your tickets! .
如果我们不要一起合资,那我们就什么都不要,跟你们的彩票说再见吧!
Everyone: No! No! No!
不!不!不!
Phoebe: Don't come any closer!
不要再靠过来了!
Chandler: Can I come a little bit closer, valuable things are getting squished ...
我可以再靠近一点点吗?我的宝贝被压到了……
Phoebe: Now, what's more important, your friends or money?
现在,什么比较重要?朋友还是钱?
Everyone but Monica: Friends!
朋友!
Monica: Money! Friends.
钱!朋友。
Phoebe: Hey Monica, what about your extra tickets?
嘿,莫妮卡,那你其它的彩票呢?
Monica: They're all in there!
全都在里面了!
Monica: Even these five that I hid in my bra ...
还有我的胸罩内藏的这五张……
Ross: Monica!
莫妮卡!
Phoebe: Ok, good! You guys were so scared! There was no way I was gonna dump this ...
好的,很好,你们都吓坏了,我根本不可能会丢掉这些……
Phoebe: Oh God, no!
天啊!不!
Phoebe: I think I broke your bowl.
我想我把你的碗摔破了。
Ross: Go, go, go!
快、快、快!
Phoebe: What a beautiful night to be running around the street, looking for tickets.
到街上去找彩票,真是美好的夜晚啊。
Phoebe: And the wind sure made it fun.
而且被风一吹就更有趣了。
Monica: Phoebe, we lost half of them.
菲比,有一半不见了。
Phoebe: So, what?
那又如何呢?
Phoebe: Monica, we have the winning ticket! My psychic said I was gonna win, remember?
莫妮卡,我们还是会中奖的,算命师说我会中奖的,记得吗?
Ross: Weird your psychic didn't mention anything about the scary pigeon.
奇怪的是算命师并没有算到可怕的鸽子。
Phoebe: As a matter of fact she said that's how I am going to die. So, excuse me for being a little skittish.
事实上她是有说过,我会那样死去,所以,原谅我有点被吓到。
Chandler: Hey, there's two messages. These could be from work!
有两通留言,可能是工作的消息!
Monica: Oh, play them!
喔,放来听听!
Chandler: Ok, here we go!
好了,来了!
Message: "Hello. This-this is the pigeon from the balcony calling to apologize."
留言:“嗨,我是阳台上的鸽子,打电话过来道歉的。“
Message: "I sh... I shouldn't've knocked the tickets out of the pretty lady's hand.
我不应该把彩票从那个漂亮小姐手中弄翻。
Message: It-it was all my fault. Not hers. Bye. Coo."
这全是我的错,不关她的事,再见。
Phoebe: Well, I bet that was very hard for him to do.
嗯,我敢说要他这样道歉一定很难。
Second message: Hey Chandler, it's Charlie. Chandler: This is ... shhh!
第二条留言:嘿,钱德,我是查理。就是这个了!
Second Message: Listen, uh ... it turns out I got the last spot.
听着,结果是我拿到最后的名额。
Second Message: I'm really sorry man, it was a lot of fun working with you. Give me a call if you want.
我很抱歉,老兄,很高兴跟你共事过。再打电话给我吧。
Monica: Oh Gosh, I am so sorry honey ...
天啊,我很难过,亲爱的……
All: Yeah. Sorry about that.
真替你难过,钱德。
Rachel: Oh, it is so unfair. It's-it's like that time they promoted Sandra over me at work.
这真是不公平。这就像那次,他们升珊卓,而不是我一样。
Chandler: Oh, is she related to Ralph Lauren?
她跟罗夫·罗兰有亲戚关系吗?
Rachel: No, she was just much better at job than me!
没有,只是她工作能力比我强太多了。
Phoebe: Guys, the drawing is about to start.
你们大家,快要开奖了。
Rachel: Oh, you know what? We should call my mum's house and say goodnight to Emma before she goes down.
喔,我们应该打电话给我妈跟艾玛说晚安,赶在她睡着以前。
Ross: Oh yeah, it's a good idea!
好主意!
Monica: Honey, you've been really strong about this,
亲爱的,面对这件事你真的很坚强。
Monica: I know how badly you wanted that job.
我知道你很想要这份工作。
Chandler: Yeah, you know, I really thought I deserved it.
是啊,你知道的,我真的以为这是该给我的。
Chandler: But ... let's go win the lottery ... I mean, we still have 130 chances to win, right?
让我们来中彩票吧,我们还有一百三十个机会不是吗?
Monica: 131!
一百三十一个!
Ross: Yeah, goodnight sweetheart. I love you.
是的,晚安甜心,我爱你。
Ross: And remember, you're daddy's little girl.
还有记住,你是爹地的小女孩。
Ross: Phoebe's totally ruined that for me.
菲比完全毁了“爹地”这个称谓。
Rachel: Hi mum, oh put her back on!
嗨,妈,让艾玛听!
Joey: Rach, come on! They are announcing the numbers!
瑞秋,快来!他们在开奖了!
Joey: My God, I can already feel myself changing.
我的天啊,我可以感到自己在改变了。
TV: Here we are, the official Powerball numbers! We have 53…
这里是正式超级大彩票中奖号码,我们有五十三……
Chandler: I got that!
我有!
Ross: Oh, oh, we have one too!
我们也有一个!
Monica: We are on a roll, people!
我们快中奖了!
Ross: Come on!
快点!
Rachel: Mum, please! I know you love your new lips, but I can barely understand you!
妈,拜托!我知道你喜欢你的新嘴唇,但是我不太懂你在说什么!
Rachel: Would you, please, just let me say goodnight to my daughter?
你可以让我跟我女儿道晚安吗?
TV: And number 29! Here we go! The Powerball is 7…
然后是29号,压轴的威力球号码为7号……
Monica: All right, check your numbers! Make me rich!
好了,你们快对号码!让我发财吧!
Rachel: You guys, you're not gonna believe this! I was just saying goodnight to Emma and she said her first words! !
你们大家,你们不会相信这个的,我刚刚在跟艾玛说晚安的时候,她说了第一句话!
All: Wow!
哇哦!
Joey: And what did she say?
那她说了什么呢?
Rachel: She said "gleba"!
她说了“葛利巴”!
Monica: Make me rich!
让我发财吧!
Rachel: Isn't that amazing?
是不是很惊人呢?
Ross: Oh yeah, no no no ... that's-that's great!
是啊,真是太棒了!
Rachel: Why-why aren't you more excited?
为什么你没有很兴奋呢?
Ross: Oh, Rach ... oh ... "gleba" is not a word.
瑞秋,葛利巴不算一个词。
Rachel: Oh, of course it is!
它当然算!
Ross: Ok, uh, what does it mean?
好吧,那它是什么意思呢?
Rachel: Well, I don't know all the words.
嗯,我又不认识所有的字词。
Ross: Yeah, I'm just, I'm just glad I didn't miss my daughter's first words.
我只是很高兴我没有错过我女儿说第一句话。
Rachel: Wh-, yes you did, gleba is a word!
你就是错过了!葛利巴算!
Ross: Ok, use it in a sentence.
好的,那用它造句。
Rachel: Ok, uh ... "Emma just said gleba"!
好的,艾玛刚刚说了“葛利巴”!
Ross: It's not a word!
那不算说话!
Rachel: Oh. Ok, ok, ok, fine, I'm gonna look it up.
好的,我来查字典。
Ross: Oh, oh, ok, great. You know what, While you're at it, she said another word the other day. why don't you, why don't you look up: pbbqqt ...
好的,太好了。顺便查一下,有天她也说了另外一句……你何不也查查看这个……
Rachel: Alright, ok, ok, gleba, gleba ... Gleba!
好了,葛利巴,葛利巴,葛利巴!
Rachel: Ha! Here it is: the fleshy, spore-bearing inner mass of a certain fungi.
找到了!“含孢子的丰厚菌种”。
Ross: She's gonna be a scientist!
她会成为科学家的!
Joey: Damn it! Anybody got anything?
该死的!有人有对到吗?
Chandler: No.
没有。
Phoebe: I'm still looking through mine.
我还在对我的。
Monica: Alright, just double checking ... no,
再对一次,没有。
Monica: No. No.
没有,没有。
Monica: No!
没有!
Monica: Hello? Hold on. It's your boss.
嗨?等一下。是你老板。
Chandler: Ah, the "I'm sorry I rejected you" phone call. I'm not used to getting it from guys.
“很抱歉没用你”的电话来了。我还真不习惯男生打这种电话来。
Chandler: Hey, Steve.
嘿,史提夫。
Steve: Chandler, hi! I'm sure you've heard we filled the three positions.
钱德,嗨!我想你已经听说我们三个名额都满了。
Steve: We just felt that with your maturity and experience, you wouldn't be happy being someone's assistant.
我们觉得以你的成熟度及经验你不会想要当助理的。
Chandler: Oh no no no no, I'd love to be somebody's assistant! Answering phones, getting coffee, I live for that stuff!
喔不不不不,我爱死当助理了,接听电话……倒咖啡,我就是为那些工作而活的!
Chandler: And I'm not too mature ... farts, boobies, butt cracks!
而且我并没有很成熟……放屁、咪咪、屁蛋!
Steve: Chandler, you were the strongest person in the program. We're offering you the position of junior copywriter.
钱德,你是全部的人里面最优秀的。我们要聘请你当初级广告文案。
Chandler: Me, that guy who just said butt cracks?
我?那个刚才说“屁蛋”的人?
Steve: Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
Steve: We're excited about the level of sophistication you'll be bringing to the job.
我们很期望你能带给这份工作一定程度的深度。
Chandler: Ok, well, thanks, you won't regret it. I'll see you tomorrow.
好的,谢谢,你不会失望的,明天见。
Chandler: What? Oh, yeah, I'm gonna be a junior copywriter.
怎样?对,我要当初级广告文案了。
Everybody: Oh my God, congratulations!
天啊,恭喜了!
Monica: Oh, sweetie, I'm so proud of you!
亲爱的,我真以你为荣。
Chandler: Does that mean I get the good loving tonight?
谢谢,这表示我今晚可以得到爱吗?
Monica: You bet! No TV or anything!
当然!不看电视或什么其它的。
Joey: Hey, that is so great about the job. Chandler: Thanks, man. I'd like to think I had something to do with it.
嘿,恭喜你找到工作了。谢了,老兄。我其实也有帮到忙。
Chandler: Really? What?
真的吗?怎么说?
Joey: Well, before, with the wishbone ...
刚刚在玩幸福骨头的时候……
Chandler: I, uh, I didn't wish we would win the lottery, I wished you'd get the job.
我没有许愿我们中彩票,我许的愿是你得到工作。
Joey: Oh yeah.
喔,是吗?
Chandler: Listen, don't tell Monica, she'll rip your heart right out.
听着,别告诉莫妮卡,她会把你的心脏挖出来的。
Joey: Oh, yeah.
喔,是吗?
Rachel: Wow, you know what? There is a little part of me that really thought we were gonna win.
你们知道吗?我一直有一点点感觉觉得我们好像真的会中奖。
Ross: Uh, me too. So much for my dinosaur slash Amelia Earhart theme park.
我也是。都是为了我的恐龙与艾美利亚主题公园。
Phoebe: You guys, what was the Powerball number again?
各位,特别号码是多少?
Monica and Ross: Seven.
七。
Phoebe: We won.
我们中奖了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: We won!
我们中奖了!
Monica: Let me see, Let me see!
让我看,让我看!
Phoebe: Don't tear it.
别撕掉了。
Ross: Phoebe, you don't have any of the first five numbers.
菲比,你其它五个号码都不对。
Phoebe: I know that, but look, we got the Powerball number, we won 3 dollars!
我知道,但是我们中了特别号,我们中了三块钱!
Chandler: Wow, you think we should get that over 20 years or go for the big payout.
哇,你觉得我们应该分二十年领取还是一次领光呢?
Phoebe: I don't care, I've never won anything before, I can't believe this!
我不管,我从来就没有中过任何东西,我真不敢相信!
Rachel: Ohh. So, Pheebs, what're you going to do with your $3?
菲比,你要怎么运用这三块钱呢?
Phoebe: Well, it's not all mine. We all get 50 cents.
又不是全都是我的,我们每个人都有五十分。
Monica: You know what? You can have mine.
你知道吗?我的份给你。
Chandler: Me too.
我的也是。
Joey: Me too.
我的也是。
Rachel: Me too.
我的也是。
Ross: I guess if everybody else is ...
好吧,既然大家都要给你……
Joey: Hey, guys, so I just called the Powerball hotline, can you believe it? Nobody won.
嘿,我刚刚打电话给彩票公司,你们敢相信吗?没有人中奖耶。
Phoebe: I beg to differ.
我希望不是那样。
Gunther: Maybe nobody won the jackpot, but there was this guy in here earlier, and he found a ticket on the street, right outside, and won $10,000.
或许没有人中头奖,但是稍早有个人在这里,在外面捡到一张彩票中了一万块钱。
Phoebe: Coo, again. Don't blame the pretty lady. It's not her fault. It was me, the pigeon, coo! Seriously, stop staring at her.
不要再责怪漂亮小姐了。那不是她的错。是鸽子,我的错!说真的,别再瞪她了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
deserved [di'zə:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答

 
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
bond [bɔnd]

想一想再看

n. 债券,结合,粘结剂,粘合剂
vt. 使结

 
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。