手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第9集 橄榄球比赛(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Oh really? Why is that?

真的吗?为什么?

Monica: Because the winner gets this! The Geller Cup.

因为赢的人可以拿到这个! 盖勒杯。

Chandler: Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two by four? Yeah. Ok, good.

你们大家也看见一个钉在小木板上的侏儒玩偶吗? 是的。 好,很好。

Ross: Ok, where the hell did you get that? !

你是从哪里弄来的?

Monica: When Mom and Dad drove you to the hospital to get your nose fixed, I swam into the lake and fished it out.

你到医院去接鼻梁的时候 我游到湖里找出来的。

Ross: That cup is mine!

奖杯是我的!

Monica: No it's not! You want it, you're gonna have to win it!

才不是!你想要,就得凭本事来赢过去。

Rachel: All right, so are we not having dinner at all?

那我们不吃晚饭了?

Phoebe: Hey could you could you please set the timer, Margha?

嘿,你能帮忙设置一下时间吗,玛嘉。

Margha: Ok. Bee Phee.

好的,比菲。

Monica: Come on Phoebe, let's go! Come on, it's time to get serious, huddle up. Joey, keep your head in the game.

过来,该认真一点了,围过来。乔伊,认真比赛。

Joey: It's hard, you know, his huddle is closer to Dutch girl.

这很难耶,他就在那个荷兰女孩旁边。

Monica: All right look, if I take Chandler out of the running will you be able to focus?

如果我让钱德出局,你能够专心吗?

Joey: What're you gonna do?

你有什么办法?

Monica: All right, you just make sure he catches the ball, I'll take care of the rest. Ok. Break! Here you go! Come on, you wuss! Okay, come on.

你只要让他接到球就好了。其他就交给我吧。 好。 比赛开始! 你来这! 来吧,懦夫。 来。

Chandler: I got it!

看我的!

Monica: Come on! This way! This way! Hi.

来。 这里!这里! 嗨!

Monica: Look out!

小心!

Monica: Whoa! Whoa! ! Tackled by a girl! Bet ya don't see that everyday, do ya?

被女生阻截!这种画面不多见吧。

Ross: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What's with the tackling?

你这是干嘛?

Monica: What? ! I just touched him and he went over.

干嘛?我碰他一下,他就倒下来了。

Ross: Ok, you wanna play rough, we can play rough.

好,你想玩狠的?我们也可以很野蛮。

Voice over: Let's get ready to r r r rum ble! !!

准备开打咯!!!

Monica: Go, go, go! Get her! Get her!

加油! 挡住她!

Phoebe: I love this game! !

我爱这个比赛!!

Ross: Hey, where'd you get that?

你从哪里弄来的?

Rachel: I went really long.

我跑得很远。

Monica: Forty two to twenty one! Like the turkey, Ross is done!

42比21。罗斯跟火鸡一样死翘翘了。

Ross: It's no surprise that you're winning 'cause you got to pick first, so you got the better team.

你会赢并不奇怪,你先挑人,挑到的球员比较好。

Monica: You're so pathetic! Why can't you just accept it, we're winning because I'm better than you.

你真可悲,为什么,你不肯承认我们赢球。是因为我比你行?

Monica: Oh, what a great argument, exhaling! All right, you know what, I'll prove it to you, ok. I'll trade you Joey for Rachel, and I'll still win the game.

好啊,好一声叹息。好,我要让你心服口服。我用乔伊跟你换瑞秋,还是照赢不误。

Rachel: Oh that's great. There goes my last shred of self esteem.

哦,很好,这是我最后的自尊。

Ross: What? ! Wh? The guys against the girls? See, that's ridiculous Monica, because I'm only down by three touchdowns.

什么?男生对女生?这太荒谬了,因为我只要三次触地得分,就追上你了。

Monica: Oh, then bring it on! Oh, unless of course you're afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls.

哦,那就得分给我看啊。除非你怕会输给几个女生。

Ross: Fine, fine, Rachel you're with Monica, Joey, you're with me.

很好,瑞秋,你跟莫妮卡。乔伊,你跟我一队。

Rachel: I can not believe your trading me! ! You are gonna lose. And you are gonna loseand...Come on help me out here. I've never done this before.

你竟然把我交换出去。你马上就要输了。你马上就要输了,并且 帮帮我,我从没这么说过。

Pheobe: That's good lose. ...Lose!

很好,失败。 失败!

Monica: Come on Rach, come on. Let's see what's it like to be on a winning team for a change.

我们也来尝尝看赢球的滋味。

Rachel: Are you gonna let me play?

你会让我上场?

Monica: All right then.

好了,那么

Margha: The game is over, we eat now?

比赛结束了?我们要去吃饭?

Chandler: No no no no, the game's not over, we're just switching teams.

比赛还没结束,我们在交换球员。

Joey: Yeah, Chandler finds me so intimidating that it's better if we're on the same team.

钱德觉得我对他造成威胁,还是跟他同一队比较好。

Ross: All right. Ok, let's play. Let's go.

好,我们来打球吧,快。

Chandler: No ah, hold on a Saint Joe, where do Dutch people come from?

等一下。荷兰人是从哪里来的?

Joey: Ah well, the ah, Pennsylvania Dutch, come from Pennsylvania.

这个嘛,宾夕法尼亚州的荷兰人来自宾夕法尼亚。

Chandler: And the uh, other Dutch people, they come on from somewhere near the Netherlands, right?

其他的荷兰人呢?他们是荷兰附近来的吧?

Joey: Nice try. See the Netherlands is this make believe place where Peter Pan and Tinker Bell come from.

勇气可嘉。梦幻岛是虚构出来的地方,是彼得潘和小仙女的家。

Margha: Oh my.

我的天。

Ross: Enough with geography for the insane, ok? Let's play some ball, guys.

别再讲"疯子的地理学"了,我们打球吧。

Joey: Whoa, whoa, no, no, I I'm not playing with this guy, now.

我不跟这家伙一起打球。

Chandler: Oh ho ho, fine with me. Ok, you know what? I've had enough with this. Let's just cut to the chase here. Ok? Heidi, which of my boys do you like?

我无所谓。 我受够了。干脆直截了当一点。海蒂,你喜欢哪一个?

Chandler and What're you doing? What're you doing? What're you doing? Shh. Shh.

你这是干嘛?你这是干嘛? 嘘。

Margha: Which do I like?

我喜欢哪一个?

Ross: Yeah, you know for dating, general merriment, taking back to your windmill?

对,你会挑哪一个约会,找乐子、带回你的"磨坊"?

Margha: Well, if I had to choose right now, which by the way I find really weird, I would have to say, Chandler. Yes! !

如果一定要现在选,我也觉得不可思议,不过我会说是钱德。 赞!!

Joey: Now wait a minute! Wait a minute! She obviously didn't understand the question.

等等,她显然没听懂你的问题。

Chandler: Well, you don't, you have Captain Hook explain it to her.

你可以请虎克船长解释给她听啊。

Margha: I'm sorry, Joey, that is my choose.

对不起,这是我的真心话。

Chandler: You hear that! That is her choose, Mister "I'll let you have her"! I win! You suck! I rule all! A mini wave in celebration of me! !

听到没有?这是她的真心话,说什么"我把她让给你"!我赢了,你输了!我是决策者!给我来个迷你波浪舞!

Margha: I'm now thinking I would like to change my answer to, no one.

我现在考虑要把我的答案改成,"谁都不选"。

Chandler: Wh what?

什么?

Margha: I now find you shallow and um, a dork. All right, bye.

我现在觉得你既肤浅 又呆瓜。再见。

Joey: Nice going. You just saved yourself a couple months of sex.

干得好。你可以好几个月保存你做爱的精力了。

Chandler: You know what, it doesn't matter, because she picked me. Me! From now on I get the dates and you have to stay home on Saturday nights watching Ready, Set, Cook!

这无所谓,因为她选的是我。从现在起,我会跟女人约会而你周末的晚上只能 在家里看"简单烹饪"节目。

Ross: Save the breakthroughs for therapy, ok. The clock is ticking. We have no time, and we are losing, we are losing to girls.

把这些话留着告诉心理医生,比赛快结束了。

We have no time and we are losing to girls.

我们时间不多,目前还落后给女生。

Chandler: We're not gonna lose to girls. Hey! It's 42 21!

我们不会输给女生。 现在比数是42比21.

Joey: This sucks, I was just up by that much!

该死,我刚才就是领先这么多分。

Ross: Look, let me put it this way: If we lose, they will never let us forget it, ok? And worse than that they'll never let the women you date forget it.

看,让我们这样想。如果我们输了,她们会让我们记一辈子。更糟的是,她们会让跟你们约会的女人记一辈子。

Monica: Hey! Are we playing football or what? Come on you hairy backed Marries.

我们还要不要玩球?快点,你们这些娘娘腔。

Monica: We have to do this. We are playing for women everywhere. Ok, just think about every lousy date that you ever had, ok, every guy who kept one eye on the TV while you're making out...

我们必须要赢。我们要替全世界的女人而战。想想过去的每个烂约会。每个在亲热的时候,一只眼睛还在电视上的男人

Phoebe: Oh my God! You dated someone with a glass eye too? !

老天!你跟装假眼的男人约会过?

Monica: Come on, ok, come on this is for all womankind. Let's kill 'em!

拜托你们,好吗?为了全体妇女,我们宰了他们!

Rachel: Yeah! !! Kill them! !!

对!宰了他们!!

Phoebe: All right, no, well I want to kill them to, but they're boys, you know how are we gonna beat three boys?

好啊,我也想宰了他们。可是他们是男生。我们怎么打败三个男生?

Monica: All right, we still have a minute and a half to go, and we're down by two points, ok? Two points. Phoebe you do a button hook again. Rachel, you go long.

只剩下一分半钟,我们还落后两分。还落后两分,姐妹们。菲比,你再用后转身进攻法。瑞秋,你跑远一点。

Rachel: No! Come on! Don't make me go long. Use me. They never cover me.

不要再叫我跑远一点了 让我做点事,他们从不防守我。

Monica: Honey, there's a reason.

亲爱的,这是有原因的。

Rachel: God, I'm not lame, ok. I can do something. I can throw, would you let me throw, come on this is my game too.

我不是跛脚,好吗?我可以发挥作用。你能让我传球吗?这也是我的比赛。

Phoebe: Come on Mon, let her throw the ball.

得了,让她传球。

Monica: All right Rachel, you sweep behind, I'll pitch it to you, you throw it down field to Phoebe. All right. Break. Break!

迅速到他们后面,我传球给你。你传球到前场给菲比。 好。比赛开始! 比赛开始!

Ross: All right, All right, here we go.

好,来吧。

Monica: Thirty two! Seventy one! Hike!

31、71,挡下开球!

The Guys: One Mississippi! Two Mississippi! Three Mississippi! Oh! Go, go, go!

一个密西西比、两个密西西比、三个密西西比! 哦! 加油!

Monica: Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?

哦! 对不起,你还好吧?

Monica: No! I'm not ok!

不,我不好!

Rachel: Sorry, they were just all coming at me, I didn't know what to do.

抱歉,他们冲着我来,我不知道该怎么办。

Joey: Thirty seconds left on the timer!

比赛还剩下30秒钟。

Ross: You are the loser. Dah dah, dah, dah dah dah.

你们是失败者。

Chandler: Ok, ok, so we get to take that stupid troll thing home!

我们就可以把那个呆瓜侏儒带回家了。

Monica: Come on! Come on! Hurry! We're running out of time! Huddle up!

快过来,我们没时间了。

Phoebe: Ok. Oooh! Oh, this is our last huddle, yeah.

临场会议!这是最后一次临场会议了。

Monica: All right, Phoebe get open. Rachel, go long.

好,菲比,摆脱防守,瑞秋。跑远一点。

Rachel: Ok.

好。

Monica: Break!

结束。

Rachel: I got a touchdown! We did it! !

我成功了,触地得分,成功了。

Chandler: Hey hey you know, Rachel, funny thing. Actually, the ah, end zone starts at that pole, so you're five feet short, so, we win!

你们知道吗?很奇怪,结束区是在那个柱子那里。所以你还差了五尺,所以 我们赢了。

Ross: Yes yes yes.

太好了!

Phoebe: Wait wait wait wait! So, explain something to me though, if, if nobody tagged Rachel, then isn't the play still going.

等等,请你们解释一下。如果没有人抱住瑞秋,那比赛就还没结束吧?让开!

Ross: Let go! Let go! Let go! I'm a tiny little woman! !

放手! 放手!我是个小女人!

Chandler: Guys! Guys! Come on! It's Thanksgiving, it's not important who wins or loses.

拜托,今天是感恩节!输赢并不重要。

The important thing is, the Dutch girl picked me! Me! Not you! Holland loves Chandler! Thank you, Amsterdam! Good night! !

重要的是荷兰女孩选了我。是我,不是你,荷兰爱钱德!谢谢,阿姆斯特丹,晚安。

Rachel: We should defiantly play football more often. Maybe there's a like league we could join or something.

我们应该多抽空玩足球。也许我们可以参加哪个联盟。

Phoebe: Isn't there a national football league?

不是有个 "国家足球联盟"吗?

Chandler: Yes. Yes, there is, they play on Sundays and Monday nights.

没错,星期天和星期一晚上比赛。

Rachel: Oh shoot! I work Monday nights.

太可惜了!我星期一晚上要上班。

Phoebe: Ohh. The stuffing is amazing. Do you think we should bring them some?

这菜真好吃。要给他们带一些过去吗?

Joey: When they're hungry enough, they'll come in.

他们饿了自然会进来。

Monica: Let go! No! You let go! No!

放手! 不,你放手! 不!

Ross: How come it's always us left in the field holding the ball?

为什么每次都只剩我们两个人抱着球不放?

Monica: I don't know. I guess the other people just don't care enough.

不知道,我想是因为其他人不太在乎吧。

Ross: Hey! It's starting to snow.

开始下雪了。

Ross: Gimme this! Let go!

把球给我! 快放手!

Monica: You know there was a time tonight that I started losing the feeling in my toes. I know.

今晚我的脚趾头一度没有感觉了。 我懂。

Monica: That's when I realized there's more important things than beating you at football. Things like feet.

我知道。 那时我才发现 在比赛时还有比打你更重要的事。比如脚。

Ross: Yeah, I know. This thing has caused us too much pain and suffering. Yeah. It's time.

是的,我知道,这事让我们遭受太多痛苦了。 是啊。 到时间了。

Monica: We'll just call it a tie. It's a tie. All right.

我们就当平局好了。 是平局。 好。

Ross: Ok. Okay.

好。 好。

Ross: Good night! Good night.

晚安。 晚安。

Monica: Pheebs...did you get it?

菲比 你拿到了吗?

Phoebe: Yeah I got it! Great! Bring it up. There's champagne in my apartment for the winners!

是的。 太棒了。带它上来,我房间里有胜利者的香槟。

Phoebe: Oh Ross. What what are you doing down here? Uh uh nothing.

哦罗斯,你在下面干什么? 没什么。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的

 
intimidating

想一想再看

adj. 吓人的

 
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
turkey ['tə:ki]

想一想再看

n. 土耳其
turkey
n. 火

联想记忆
saint [seint]

想一想再看

n. 圣人,圣徒
vt. 把 ... 封为圣人

 
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 
pitch [pitʃ]

想一想再看

n. 沥青,树脂,松脂
n. 程度,投掷,球场

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
windmill ['windmil]

想一想再看

n. 风车 v. (使)像风车一样旋转

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。