手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第8集 戳他一下(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Rachel: Here you go Pheebs. Who else wants one of my special homemade brownies?

菲比,来谁要吃我的特制巧克力方饼?

Chandler: I will have one. Yeah, I'm not gonna have one. Neither will I.

我要一块。算了,不要了。 那我也不要了。

Phoebe: No, no, it's just my tooth.

不是,是我牙痛。

Chandler: All right I'll have one.

好,我要一块。

Ross: So what's a matter, you need a dentist? I've got a good one.

你要找牙医吗?我认识一个好医生。

Phoebe: Um, thanks, I have a good one too. I just, I, I can't see him.

谢了,我也认识一个,只是我不能见他。

Chandler: See, that is the problem with invisible dentists.

这就是隐形牙医的问题。

You know, it's very unsettling to see all those metal tools just you know flying around.

一看见那些到处乱飞的金属工具就让人害怕。

Ross: Why? Why can't you go to him?

你为什么不能去找他?

Phoebe: Because, every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies.

因为我每次去看牙医,就会有人死。

Chandler: That is so weird, because every time I go to the dentist, I look down the hygienist's blouse.

真诡异,我每次去看牙医。都会偷看医生的紧身上衣。

Rachel: Phoebe, what? Umm...what? !

菲比,什么?呃 什么?

Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, first there was my aunt Mary, and then there was umm, John, my mailman, and then my, my cowboy friend 'Albino Bob'.

第一次是玛丽阿姨。然后是我的邮差约翰。然后是我的牛仔朋友,艾拜诺巴伯。

Rachel: And all these people actually died?

这些人真的都死了?

Phoebe: Yes, while I was in the chair! That's why I take such good care of my teeth now, you know, it's not about oral hygiene, I floss to save lives!

对,当我坐在诊疗椅上时。所以我都自己保健牙齿,不是为了口腔卫生。我用牙线是为了救人。

Ross: Pheebs, come on, you didn't kill anybody, these people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. It's, it's, it's just ah, a coincidence.

拜托,你没有杀人。只是这些人死的时候,你刚好去看牙医。这只是巧合。

Phoebe: Well tell that to them. Oh! You can't, they're dead.

你去告诉他们 啊,不行,他们死了。

Ross: Thanks, Gunther. Hey! Umm, can I get a napkin too?

甘瑟,谢了。可以给一张纸巾吗?

Gunther: Oh, like you don't already have everything.

你还不够称心如意吗?

Phoebe: Ow! Ow!

啊!啊!

Rachel: Phoebe, you're in pain, would you just go to the dentist, just go.

菲比,你痛得很厉害,去看牙医吧。

Phoebe: All right, fine, fine, but if you're my next victim, don't come back as a poltergeist and like suck me into the TV set.

好,但如果你是下一名受害者。别化身成厉鬼跑回来,把我吸进电视里。

Rachel: I promise.

保证不会。

Phoebe: Although, don't feel like you can't visit.

但还是欢迎你来找我。

Joey: Hey, you guy, is is Chandler here?

钱德在吗?

Ross: No, no he's not.

不在。

Monica: You guys, Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex husband.

乔伊看到珍妮丝亲她的前夫。

Phoebe: Oh!

什么?

Ross: What? So what're you gonna do? I mean how, how're you gonna tell Chandler?

啥?你要怎么办?要怎么告诉钱德?

Joey: Well, I was thinking about that and I, I think the best way would be, to not.

我一直在想这件事,最好的办法就是,不要说。

Rachel: Joey, you can't keep this to yourself, if you know about this, you have to tell him.

乔伊,既然你知道了,就得告诉他。

Joey: It'll kill him. I mean it'll, it'll just kill him.

那他就完了,等于是杀了他。

Phoebe: Well, you could wait till I go to the dentist, maybe I'll kill him.

等我去看牙医吧,或许我会杀了他。

Joey: Ewww! Ugly Naked Guy is using his new hammock. It's like a Play Doh Fat Factory.

丑裸男在睡吊床,好像彩色塑泥肥肉工厂喔。

Phoebe: Well, I'm going to the dentist, so listen, ok, just be on the look out for anything that, that, that you can fall into, or, or that can fall on you, or...

我要去看牙医了,听我说。小心会让你们掉进去的东西。或是会掉下来的东西。或是

just look out! Ok, And um, I also just wanna, I just wanna tell you all that um...

总之要小心!我还想要,我只想告诉你们

Ross: Ok, I have a problem I have to go into work for a few hours, some kids messed up the Homo Sapiens display.

我有一个麻烦,我得去忙上几个小时。有一些小孩大闹智人展览。

Joey: What did they do?

怎么个闹法?

Ross: Well, they painted over the word 'Sapien' for one thing, then they rearranged the figures, let's just leave it at that.

他们涂掉了"人"。然后又把人偶重新排列,这个就不说了。

Monica: So, do you want me to watch Ben for you?

要我帮你照顾班吗?

Ross: Yes, that's what I was gonna ask, thank you. Whoa! Wait! Hello! What about me?

我正要拜托你,谢谢。 等一下,让我来如何?

Ross: You? You! Want to watch Ben? Yes! That'd be great, no, I just asked Monica because I know how, empty her life is.

你!你想照顾班?太好了,不过我拜托莫妮卡是因为,她的生活很空虚。

Joey: Hey hey, Ross? Yeah.

嘿,罗斯? 嗯。

Joey: I got a science question. Hmm?

我有个科学问题。嗯?

Joey: If the Homo Sapiens, were in fact 'Homo sapiens', is that why there extinct?

如果智人真的是"同性恋者"。所以才会绝种吗?

Ross: Joey, Homo Sapiens are people.

乔伊,智人就是人。

Joey: Hey hey, I'm not judging.

我没有歧视的意思。

Rachel: Look Benny, spoon. Spoon. Come on! All right, you know what, I think he's bored.

小班,你看,汤匙。汤匙。我看他觉得很无聊。

Monica: Here. Ben, do you wanna play the airplane game, you wanna show Rachel? Come here. We're gonna do something fun. Ok. Weee! ! Weee! !

来,要不要玩坐飞机?要不要玩给瑞秋看?过来。你想玩好玩的?好。

Monica: Who's so brave, you're so brave, yes you are, you're so brave.

谁最勇敢,你最勇敢了,最最勇敢了。

Rachel: Ok. Ok honey, he's fine, he's fine, let's just put him down. Come here, Ben. See that's a good boy.

没事了。他没事,把他放下。宝贝,过来,你好乖。

How could you do that to him! ! Ross trusted me, what is he gonna say? !

你怎么可以撞到他?罗斯很信任我,他会怎么说?!

Monica: He's not gonna say anything, because we're not gonna tell him. We're not? ! No we're not. All right, I like that. Ok.

不会的,我们不会告诉他。 不会吗? 不会。 哦,我喜欢这样。 好的。

Rachel: So we're ok, we're ok, we're ok, aren't we? No, we're not ok, we're not ok, there's a bump, there's a bump.

你没事,你没事对吧?不,你有事,这里肿起来了。

Monica: What bump? Oh my God! Well push it in! Push it in!

什么肿起来?天哪,把它压下去!

Rachel: I cannot push it in!

我不能把它压下去!

Monica: Ok, we're gonna need a distraction. Ok.

好,我们得分散注意力。 好。

Monica: That's it. Ok.

就是这样。 好。

Monica: I got it! Ok.

我知道了。 好。

Monica: The second that Ross walks in that door, I want you take him back to your bedroom and you do whatever it is that you do that makes him go, rweee! !

罗斯一走进来。你就拉他进房间,使出浑身解数。让他快活。

Rachel: Or, We could put a hat on his head.

或者,我们也可以帮他戴帽子。

Monica: A hat! Yes! We need a hat. We need a hat... Where are we gonna find a tiny little hat? Oh, oh, oh, I'll get 'Rainy Day Bear'! !

帽子!没错,我们需要帽子 我们需要帽子。 要去哪里找小帽子? 哦,我去拿雨天小熊!!

Monica: Because he'll know what to do? Oh my God, you're a genius!

因为他有办法?天哪,你真是天才。

Rachel: Oh God, it's kinda sewed on though.

好像缝死了。

Monica: Give it. Give it. Ok. Monica and Oh! !

拿来。拿来。 好。 哦!!

Rachel: Oh, it's just like a bloodbath in here today.

今天这里真是血腥啊。

Chandler: Hey! Hold on a sec, hold on a sec. You think these pearls are nice?

等一下,你觉得这串珍珠漂亮吗?

Joey: I'd really prefer a mountain bike.

我比较喜欢登山车。

Chandler: Janice's birthday is coming up, I wanna get her something special. Come in here with me.

珍妮丝的生日快到了。我想送她特别的礼物。陪我进去。慢着。

Joey: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, whoa. You ah, you wanna get her something special, get her flowers, get her candy, get her gum, girls love gum.

你想来点特别的?送花嘛。送糖,送口香糖,女生都喜欢口香糖。

Chandler: That's a good idea, 'Dear Janice, have a Hubba Bubba birthday'. I would like to get her something serious.

好主意"亲爱的珍妮丝,祝你哈巴波巴生日快乐"。

Joey: Oh, you want something serious. You know what you should do, you should get her one of those um, barium enemas. Those are dead serious, you know? And you know she'll never get one for herself.

我想送一份严肃的礼物。你要严肃的东西。知道吗?你应该送,灌肠剂。那个严肃得要命。这样她以后就不用自己买了。

Chandler: All right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.

我要进去,你以后不要送东西给我。

Joey: No, no, you can't, you can't, ok, you can't, you can't buy her pearls, you just can't, you can't, you can't, you can't. Why not? !

不行!你不能送她珍珠项链。不行,不行,不行。 为什么不行?

Joey: Oh God. Uh, ok, here's the thing, this is the thing, ok, the thing is... What is the thing? Ok. I went down to the Mattress King showroom and, and I saw Janice kissing her ex husband.

天哪。是这样的。是这样的 是怎样? 好。我那天去床垫大王的卖场。看到珍妮丝在亲她的前夫。

Chandler: What?

什么?

Joey: They were in his office.

他们在他的办公室里。

Chandler: Well she, she wouldn't do that, she's, she's with me.

她不会亲他的,她跟我在一起。

Joey: I'm telling you man, I saw it.

是真的,我亲眼看到。

Chandler: Yeah, well, you're wrong! Ok, you're wrong.

你看错了,你错了。

Joey: I'm not wrong! I wish I was. I'm sorry. Bet that barium enema doesn't sound so bad now, huh?

我没有看错!我巴不得我看错了。对不起。现在觉得送灌肠剂不错吧?

Monica: It just makes more sense as an ensemble. Right. Besides, it takes the focus off the hat.

穿整套比较不奇怪。 对。 也免得帽子太显眼。

Phoebe: No! Oh! You're alive! You're alive!

你们还活着!

Rachel: See Pheebs, I promised you no one would die, didn't I? Yeah, well, we'll see about that. Can I use your phone? I just wanna call everyone I know.

我不是保证过没有人会死? 待会就知道了,借我打电话给我认识的人。

Monica: Sure, we have no money, go ahead.

你用吧,我们没钱,请便。

Phoebe: 'Hey! You're not dead! Ok, see ya!'

喂,你没死!好,再见。

Ben: Monica.

莫妮卡。

Monica: Oh my God! He just said my name! Did you hear that?

天哪,他叫我的名字。你听到了吗?

Ben: Monica bang!

莫妮卡,砰!

Rachel: Ok, I heard that.

我听到了。

Monica: Did he just say 'Monica bang'? Uh huh.

他是不是说"莫妮卡,砰"? 嗯哼。

Monica: Oh my God! He's gonna rat me out!

天哪,他要告我的密。

Ben: Monica bang!

莫妮卡,砰!

Monica: Oh ho ho, sweetie, sweetie, you gotta stop saying that now. It's no big deal, it's not even worth mentioning, you see, we all do it all the time.

小乖乖,你不能再说了。没什么大不了的。根本不值得一提。懂吗?我们经常撞来撞去。

See, watch this, Ben, Ben, Ben. Ow, Monica bang! Everybody bang. Ben bang. Rachel bang. Bang, Rachel, bang! Oh, isn't that fun?

懂吗?看我的。莫妮卡,砰!大家,砰!班,砰!瑞秋,砰!砰,瑞秋!砰!

Rachel: Look at that! Look at that! We all do it. Ok, I'm stopping now. You ok?

很好玩吧?你看!大家都在砰!我不撞了。 你还好吗?

Rachel: Oh yeah! You know, if it's not a headboard, it's just not worth it.

如果不是床头板,根本不值得。

Janice: How's my Bing a ling?

我的小宾宾好吗?

Chandler: Ah, I don't know, you you tell me. Anything you ah, you wanna tell me? because, if you ah, you should, if you, you would, tell me.

我不知道你说呢?你有话要对我说吗?因为要是你,你应该,你会告诉我。

Janice: Why are your eyes so wide?

你为什么瞪着眼睛?

Chandler: You tell me! Maybe, it's because I was just fooling around with my ex! Oh no no no no, no no no no, that was you! !

你说呢?也许是因为,我和旧情人搞在一起。不不不,不不不,那是你!!

Janice: Oh my God! ! All right! How did you know? Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.

我的天!! 很好! 你怎么知道? 乔伊说的,他看到你们接吻!

Janice: In the park?

在公园里?

Chandler: No! In his office! How many kisses were there?

不是!在他的办公室。你们亲了几次?

Janice: Just those two!

就那两次!

Chandler: Wh wh why, wh why, why, why was there kissing! ? There should be no kissing! !

为什么?为什么接吻?你们不该接吻的!

Janice: Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm so, so, haaaaa! I'm so, so sorry, I just haaaaaa! But I, oh what happened was, I I I can't breathe. Can you get me a bag, or something?

对不起,我非常非常,我非常,抱歉,我只是!其实是,我喘不过气来。可以给我一个袋子吗?

Chandler: Here. Here.

拿去。

Janice: It's the receipt.

是收据。

Chandler: I'll take it! All right look, I've gotta know. Are you finished with me? Are you finished with him?

给我。听着,我一定要知道。你跟我结束了吗?你跟他结束了吗?

Do you still love him? Do you still love me? All right look, I'm gonna need an actual answer here ok? So which is it, him or me?

你还爱他?你还爱我?好,听我说。我需要明确的答案,好吗?你选哪一个?他还是我?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
dentist ['dentist]

想一想再看

n. 牙科医生

联想记忆
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不见的,无形的
n. 隐形人(或物

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
receipt [ri'si:t]

想一想再看

n. 收据,收条,收到
v. 出收据

 
unsettling [ʌn'setliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人不安的;(消息)扰乱的 v. 动乱不定;心

 
display [di'splei]

想一想再看

n. 显示,陈列,炫耀
vt. 显示,表现,夸

 
blouse [blauz]

想一想再看

n. 女衬衫

联想记忆
coincidence [kəu'insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 巧合,同时发生

 
spoon [spu:n]

想一想再看

n. 匙,调羹,匙状物
vt. 以匙舀起

 
genius ['dʒi:njəs]

想一想再看

n. 天才,天赋

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。