Gilmore Girls,《吉尔莫女孩》
A:You got into a fight with Dean.
甲:你和迪恩打架了。
B:Unbelievable.
乙:难以置信。
A:Is that it?
甲:是这样吗?
B:It always comes back to Dean.
乙:每次问题都绕回到迪恩。
A:Because you bring it here.
甲:因为是你提起的。
B:You brought up Dean.
乙:你提出来的。
A:Because you got into a fight with him.
甲:因为你俩打架了。
B:Why are you pressing this? Why? I'm trying to make some kind of quasipositive impression on your grandmother per your request and you're forcing me to do otherwise. And what the hell are raisins doing in a salad? Why can't people leave well enough alone?
乙:你千吗要紧逼?为什么?我努力按照你的每个要求给你外婆留下类似积极的好印象,可你却把我往回拉。这沙拉里干吗要放葡萄干?就不能让人家静一静?
A:Well, in that whole speech, I didn't hear you deny it.
甲:这么说来,你并不否认。
B:We've got great choices on the prime rib. How do you like your prime rib, Jess?
乙:我们有很棒的上等肋骨肉。杰西,你喜欢吗?
A:Cooked.
甲:煮熟就好。
B:He's not picky, Grandma.
乙:他不挑剔的,外婆。
A:Good, that'll make it easier. So, what did I miss?
甲:很好,那就好办多了。那么,我错过什么了吗?
B:Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
乙:没有,什么也没错过。