首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aFinally we're on board!

终于上飞机了啊!

bYes. It was so crowded. I'm worn-out. Let's find our seats.

是啊,真挤,累死我了,先找座位吧。

aAre they window seats or aisle seats?

是靠窗的还是靠过道的座啊?

bLet me see… yes, one window seat and one aisle.

我看看,一个靠窗,一个靠过道。

aOk. But can I trade my seat with you? I prefer the one near the window. I'm a terrible flyer. I always get airsick and can never relax until after I've landed.

那我能跟你换座位吗?我晕机,飞机着陆前,我都会很紧张,所以想换座位。

bThat's fine. I'd like to be on the aisle anyway. It's easier to get in and out.

没问题,我正好想挨着过道呢,进出方便。

aThanks. Where shall we put our luggage?

太好了,谢谢!行李放哪里啊?

bI think the smaller carry-on bag can go in the overhead compartment, and the others can go under the seat.

小的随身包就放上面的行李架上,其他的放座位底下吧。

aGood idea.

好的。

bDon't forget to keep the seat belt on.

别忘了系好安全带。

aOk. Hope it's a pleasant trip.

嗯,希望旅途顺利。

bYes!

是啊!

aAnd no hijackers.

可别碰上劫机的。

bOh, you have too wild of an imagination.

哦,你想得太多了。

浏览:7968收藏:0好评:10 差评:14 添加时间:2013-08-21
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......