This is CNN Breaking News.
这里是CNN突发新闻。
We've just learned the United States embassy in Cairo which is huge has now order mandatory evacuation of many of the people who work there including family members.
我们刚刚得到消息, 现在美国驻开罗大使馆的工作人员们正处于强制疏散的命令中,包括家庭成员在内。
Let's bring in our foreign affairs correspondent, Joe for the very latest.
我们马上连线外交事务记者乔,看看最新进展如何。
I know there's deep concern when I was in Cairo in January,
当我1月份在开罗的时候我明白这种深切的关心,
I saw this huge concrete block surrounding the US embassy.
我看到这一巨大的混凝土块包围的美国大使馆。
There were such fear of people storming the embassy and I know that there's plenty of anger at the United States for supposedly backing Morsi weight now.
人们对于大使馆暴风般冲击会有种恐惧而且我知道现在美国对穆尔西有的支持有很多不满。
What's the very latest,Jill, that you're getting?
吉尔你掌握了什么最新消息吗?
"It is, Wolf that this now is coming from a senior administration official that the embassy is now saying that non-essential personnel have to leave.
“是的,沃尔夫,现在一位使馆高级政府官员表示现在非必要人员必须离开。
It's mandatory evacuation.
这是强制性疏散。
Some would remain if people there who are very important will remain to that operation but just a few days ago, they had voluntary, inother words, families could leave.
如果有对那次行动非常重要的人员,一些人仍然会留下,但就在几天前,他们是自愿的,换句话说,家人可能会离开。
Now, they really have to leave.
现在,他们真的必须离开。
How they get out?
他们怎么出去?
Originally, they were saying that if there are commercial flights they could do that and of course that depends on the security situation.
最初他们称如果有商业航班的话会搭乘,当然这取决于安全形势。
So, we try to establish how exactly those personnel would get out.
因此,我们试图确定这些人员究竟将如何出去。
And don't forget, Wolf that.
还有,沃尔夫,请不要忘记。
just a few days ago, was reporting that US marines who are stationed in Southern Europe are on alert as a precaution.
就在几天前,有报道称驻扎在欧洲南部的美国海军陆战队已经拉响警报作为预警。
They go in very quickly if thesituation turn into that."
如果形势有变他们会很快行动。”
"Our official at the state department yet defending whether or not this was a coupe because as you know, J.
“我们在国务院的官员们还在为这是否是一次政变而争论不休,因为就像你知道的,吉尔,
There is legislation that was passed by Congress signed into law by the president that if there's a military could that could end US military and economic assistance to Egypt which totals what a billion and a half dollars a year."
是否有一支军队可以结束美军并对埃及提供一年10.5亿美元的经济援助将由国会通过此项立法并最终由总统签署成为法律。”
"Right and there's another money for, you know, other purposes but they are not.
“是的,金钱还有另一种用途,你知道,其他用途,但它们不是。
In fact, I asked that question that they are not saying at this point and it's a crucial question.
事实上,我提及这个问题,他们没有提及这点而且这确实是一个至关重要的问题。
You're right, Wolf.
你是对的,沃尔夫。
Is it a coup?
这是一次政变吗?
Because that could define whether or not the US would have to pull the aid.
因为这能决定美国是否将不得不进行援助。
However, as we've been saying,
然而,正如我们一直谈到的,
there is a way that secretary of state, John Kerry, could have a waiver,
有一种方法,国务卿约翰·克里本应该弃权,
if they decided that it was a national security interest of the United States or there might be another reason.
是否他们决定这涉及美国的国家安全利益或可能另有原因。
So, that would be looking for that definition if they even give it very soon.
所以, 如果他们甚至很快给出就是寻找那个定义。
You know, it actually has a lot of implications to say that it's a coup.
你知道,其实有很多含义说这是一场政变。
So, I'm sure they won't do that lightly or very quickly.
所以,我相信他们不会很快行动。