Reading people, that's my job.
看人,那是我的工作。
And my read is... they are good people caught up in a bad situation.
我对他们的解读是,他们是陷入困境的好人。
Court is now in session.
现在开庭。
Will the defendant please rise?
被告请起立。
You can tell me. You can tell me the truth.
你可以告诉我的。你可以告诉我真相的。
Ingrid was a very smart girl.
英格丽德是一个非常聪明的女孩。
You will find him.
你会找到他的。
The only way we get justice is by getting it ourselves.
我们获得正义的唯一途径就是自己去争取。
What if he does what I'm afraid of? What... my gut tells me that he will do.
如果他做了我担心的事怎么办?我的直觉告诉我他会的。
We're not here today to second-guess what he didn't do, or should have done.
我们今天不是来事后批评他没有做什么,或者本应该做什么。
We're here because of what he actually did.
我们在这里是因为他的所作所为。
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团做出裁决了吗?
We have a legal system.
我们有法律体系。
The legal system did nothing.
可法律体系什么也没做。
This is my fault.
这是我的错。
Don't say that.
别这么说。
I did what I did because I had to.
我这么做是因为我必须这么做。
We all make mistakes, all of us.
我们都会犯错,我们所有人都如此。