A few celebrities stopped into the newly reopened and expanded Tiffany and Co. store in Vancouver.
一些名人在温哥华新开张并扩建的蒂芙尼门店驻足。
It was a party to be seen and be seen at.
该门店本身值得一看,门店里的宝贝也值得为之狂欢。
There were celebrities such as Ni Ni, the actress, and a surprise musical guest.
来到这里的明星包括女演员倪妮,和一位惊喜音乐嘉宾。
It’s such a great honor to be here.
我很荣幸能够来到这里。
It’s my second time in Vancouver.
这是我第二次来温哥华。
My first one was for the film shooting.
我第一次来是为了拍电影。
I've heard a lot about its spectacular natural beauty here.
我听说这里有很多美丽的自然景观。
And I think I’ll spend my next vacation here in Vancouver.
我下次会来这里度假。
The Blue Book collection is absolutely beautiful.
Blue Book系列太美了。
Actually I plan to wear them, the bird brooch that day.
其实我那天打算戴它们来着,戴那个小鸟胸针。
But I've heard a great news -- the brooch has been sold.
可是我听说了一个“好消息”,那个胸针已经卖出去了。
So I wore the Tiffany Victoria high jewelry collection instead, which is also stunning and shining and elaborate.
所以我戴了Tiffany Victoria高级珠宝系列的首饰,这些首饰也美得让人窒息,很闪耀,很精致华丽。