Do you have a favorite song to perform on this tour?
在这次巡演中,你最喜欢的表演曲目是哪首?
Wow oh, woo.
哇哦,哇。
We have to watch very closely because it's your favorite.
我们一定会非常认真地欣赏,因为是你的最爱。
I'd like to say Joker.
我想说是《Joker》。
So this song, the inspiration comes from the Joker that movie, and I really like the character.
这首歌的灵感来自《小丑》那部电影,我真的很喜欢这个角色。
And uh a lot of people laugh at my dream.
很多人嘲笑我的梦想.
Let's see what happens.
等着瞧吧。
“Why so serious” you know.
“为何这么严肃”。
So the thing that I love the most about your music is that you add a lot of Chinese culture and Chinese instruments, right, like traditional instruments into your music.
我最喜欢你的音乐的一点是,你在音乐中加入了很多中国文化和中国乐器,对吧,比如传统乐器。
Why did you decide to do that when you started?
你当初为什么决定这么做?
So I'm the Chinese, right?
我是中国人嘛,对吧?
If I can make some music, like do some experiment, right, if I can put, put some traditional Chinese instrument on my beat or my music, why not?
如果我可以做一些音乐,做一些尝试,对吧,如果我可以在我的节拍或音乐中加入一些中国传统乐器,为什么不呢?
That’s right.
没错。
You know, you’re bringing Chinese culture to the world, right?
你是在把中国文化介绍给全世界,对吗?
You’re showing everybody.
你在向所有人展示。
I want to.
我想这么做。
So let's talk about your new EP “West.”
我们来谈谈你的新专辑《西》吧。
You know, that's what we're here to do.
我们今天就是为了聊这个嘛。
So tell me, tell me a little bit about West, anything.
所以跟我讲讲《西》的故事吧,任何事情都可以。
West, what should I say?
《西》,我该怎么说?
Yeah, this song just, in the Veil, it is bring uh take off, taking off your mask, being real you, that's it.
是的,这首歌,《面纱》想要表达的是脱下你的面具,做真实的自己,就是这样。
So the whole album you want to tell people: just be you.
所以整张专辑是想告诉人们:做你自己。
Yeah be you, find yourself.
是的,做你自己,找到自己。