I've never been in this building before.
我从没来过这个大楼
This building's 100 years older than the country it's in, so do be careful.
这个建筑比美国还要老100岁所以要小心点
We're sitting in chairs.Yes.Very good. You can go in now.
我们只是坐在椅子上 是的 非常好,你们可以进去了
That's their own stupidity.I should've been there.
那是他们自己的愚蠢,我去过那里
Well, darkness is the absence of light,and the stupidity in that instance was the absence of me.
黑暗是因为光明不在 那种情况下,愚蠢是因为我不在
Catherine I've got students in my office now.Students. Undergrads.I don't know.
凯瑟琳,有学生到我办公室了 学生,本科生 我不知道
From the looks of it, they want to sell me a Brooks Brothers franchise.All right, bye-bye.
从表情看,他们想要卖给我布鲁克斯兄弟的专营权 好吧,再见
Good morning. Good morning, sir.I'm Cameron Winklevoss and this is my brother, Tyler.
早上好 早上好,先生 我是卡梅伦文克莱沃斯这是我的弟弟,泰勒
And you're here because...Either of you can answer.
那么你们来这是因为 你们两个的一个可以回答
I'm sorry, sir,I thought you were reading the letter.I've read the letter.
抱歉,先生,我们以为你在读信 信我已经看完了
Well, we came up with an idea fora website called Harvard Connection.
我们来这是因为一个叫哈佛连线的网站
We've since changed the name to ConnectU.And Mark Zuckerberg stole that idea.I understand.
我们后来更名为联友但是马克扎克伯格剽窃了这个想法 我明白了
And I'm asking what you want meto do about it.
那么我想说的是你们想让我做什么?
Well, sir, in the Harvard Student Handbook,which is distributed to each freshman,
校长先生,分发给每个新生的哈佛大学学生手册
under the heading "Standards of Conductin the Harvard Community,"
哈佛大学行为准则
it says the college expects all students to be honest and forthcoming in their dealings with membersin this community.
它说,学院期望所有学生在这个团体里 和同学们相处时要以诚相待
Students are required to respect public and private ownership,and instances of theft, misappropriation or...
学生必须尊重公有制和私有制 有盗窃,滥用或者
Anne? Yes, sir? Punch me in the face. Go ahead.
安妮? 先生,有什么事? 给我来一拳,继续