I just slept with Sean Parker?You just slept on Sean Parker.
我和肖恩帕克上床了? 你把肖恩帕克压在了下面
You're a zillionaire. Not technically.What are you?
你是个亿万富翁 严格来说不是 为什么?
Broke. There's not a lot of money in free music,
破产了,做免费音乐赚不了多少钱
even less when you're being sued by everyone who's ever been to the Grammys.
一旦所有歌星都来起诉你侵权境况就更惨了
This is blowing my mind.I appreciate that.I gotta hop in the shower and get ready for class.
你让我大吃一惊 谢谢 我得去冲把澡,上课来不及了
Biochem, even though you'rea French major whose name is Amy.You passed.I'm a hard worker.
一个叫爱咪的法语学女生竟然还要上生化课 算你过关 我学习很用功的
There's juice or anything else you can find. Help yourself.
那儿有果汁,你爱喝什么就倒什么
You mind if I check my e-mail?Yeah, go ahead.
不介意我用电脑收下邮件吧? 用吧
Amy!Jesus.Amy! Can you come out here? Yeah? Just a second.
爱咪!老天爷 爱咪!出来一下好吗?干嘛? 等一会儿
There's a snake in here, Amy.What?Where?
这儿有条蛇,爱咪 什么? 哪儿?
There isn't a snake,but I need to ask you something.
没蛇,我只是有事问你
Are you kidding me? I could've been killed.How?
开什么玩笑?你差点害死我 为什么?
By running too fast and getting twisted in the curtain.What do you need to ask me?
跑太快可能被浴帘勒死 你要问我什么?
Yeah, I went to check my e-mail and there's a website open on your computer.
我要去收电子邮件时发现你电脑上开着一个网站
Yeah, after you passed out last night I went on The Facebook for a little bit.
昨晚在你睡着后我去脸谱网看了一会
What's that? The Facebook? Stanford's had it for, like, two weeks now.
那是什么? 是脸谱网? 斯坦福大学差不多开通两个星期了
It's really awesome,except it's freakishly addictive.
那真的很棒,除了它极易上瘾
Seriously, I'm on the thing like five times a day.
说真的,那个网站我每天上五次
Mind if I send myself an e-mail?Yeah, is everything okay?Everything's great.
介意不介意在上面给我发送一个邀请?你还好吧? 好极了
I just need to find you, Mark Zuckerberg.
马克扎克伯格,我要找到你