手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 梅林传奇第一季 > 正文

梅林传奇第1季第12集:To Kill the King 点石成金(16)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I didn't mean to rile you. I thought only of Gwen. The poor girl is all alone in this world.

我不是故意惹您生气的。我只是一心想着格温。可怜的女孩现在孤零零的。
It was not my intention to hurt your maid.
并不是我故意去伤害你的女仆。
I know. But now she suffers. And I know how she must suffer.
我了解。但她现在很痛苦。我也知道她有多痛苦。
Morgana...
茉嘉娜......
I only meant, I know what it's like to lose a father.
我只是想说,我明白失去父亲的感受。
That was a terrible day. Your father was a great friend. I had no part in his death.
那是不幸的日子。你父亲是个很好的知己。我与他的死无关。
You sent him into battle. You promised him reinforcements and then gave him none. You sent him to his death.
是你把他派去前线。你说了给他加强装备可没有。直接把他推向死亡。
That is not true. It was never my intention.
那不是真的。那根本不是我的本意。
But it happened! And it keeps on happeneing.
但这确实发生了!同样的事情又再三地发生。
Morgana! I'm sorry, my lord.
茉嘉娜!对不起,陛下。
Do you think Uther's a good king Sorry?
你认为乌瑟是个好国王吗?什么?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。