手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第140期:钱德之母(14)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

I don't hear anything. Wait.

我什么都听不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看见什么?
Joey: It's hard to tell. They're tiny and upside down.
不好说。他们好小而且是上下颠倒的。
Wait, wait, wait. They're walking away. They're walking away. No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run! Run!
等等,等等。他们走了,他们走了......不,不是,他们往这边来了。快跑!跑!
Mrs. Bing: Are you okay, kiddo?
你还好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm okay.
嗯,好了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright. You be good.
好,你要好好的哦。
Chandler: Drive safe.
路上小心。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好,Bing太。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好,Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
喂。你认真的?
Ross: You mean that? Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
对,有何不可?
Ross: How did it go?
我告诉她了情况怎么样?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn't have gone worse.
糟糕,糟糕,实在是太糟糕了。
Ross: Well, how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不错。我跟她说了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh?
瞧见没?也许我亲了你妈不是件坏事
But...we don't have to go down that road.
不过......不必继续往下说了。
Rachel: Okay. Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay?
好,这只是第一章,我需要你们十分坦诚的意见。
Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her " heaving beasts. "
哦,对了,在第二页中,他的手伸向的不是她的"起伏的双酚"。
Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts.
为什么,她可以有起伏的"双酚"啊
Rachel: Right, right, but in this case she doesn't
好吧,好吧,但是这回她没有。
Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
什么是"乳透"?
Joey: You usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
你通常在"起伏的双酚"上可以找到。
Rachel: Alright, alright, alright, so I'm not a great typist...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。…我不会打字。
Ross: Wait, did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'?
等等,你们看到他"巨大的悸动的铅笔"那段了吗?
Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!
等着瞧吧,他用那支笔写字的时候你可不会想在场。
Rachel: Alright, that's it! Give it back! That's it!
好了,够了,还我,够了啦!…
All: No! No! No!
不要,不要......
Phoebe: Oh wait wait wait, no, no, I just got to the part about her "public hair".
等等,等等,我刚看到她的"公共头发"那段。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。