手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第139期:钱德之母(13)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

And give you a goodbye kiss, so mooah, here's the kiss, here's the goodbye...

还有就是和你"吻别",么么,这是亲亲,也是拜拜哦......
Anything you want from Lisbon?
需要我在里斯本帮你带什么吗?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不用,不用,知道你要去那就行了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you. Mooah
好吧,要乖哦,我爱你,么么。
Chandler: You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你亲了我最好的Ross!......差不多就是这个效果。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至极。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened.
愚蠢至极。我都不知道是怎么发生的。
I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
抱歉,宝贝,我保证不会再发生这种事。
Chandler: Really, really stupid.
真的,真的愚蠢至极。
Mrs. Bing: Really, really stupid.Are we okay now?
真的,真的愚蠢之极。我们没事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No....
是的。不......
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
啊,男人与他的门之间的禁忌之爱。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
嘘,他说出来了,不只是亲嘴的事,所有都说出来了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在开玩笑?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
不,不,他说"你什么才能长大,有个当妈的样"?
Then she came back with: "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb? "
然后,她回了一句"你问题应该是,你什么时候才能长大,才能意思到我有爆点?"
Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你确定她不是说"你什么时候才能长大,才能意识到我是你妈妈?"
Joey: That makes more sense.
这样通顺多了。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
现在怎么样了?
Joey: I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.
我不知道。我不在这儿说给你听嘛。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。