手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第五季 > 正文

国土安全第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 难民营中惊魂场面

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情提要
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
这是我们的安全主管,卡莉·麦吉森
We are going to Lebanon.
我们要去黎巴嫩
Us?
我们
You, me, some additional security.
对,你,我,再加几个保镖
Additional security is what we take to conferences in Geneva.
几个保镖只是咱们去日内瓦开会的配备
This is a war zone.
这可是战区
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
没有你的邀请,他不可能安全抵达
Only the council can invite him.
只有议会有资格邀请他
This is really getting old-- the CIA saying I'm a traitor,
这场面太老套了,中情局觉得我是叛徒
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
而你认为我还是中情局的人
I don't want to be in that world.
我不想生活在那个世界里
I want to be here with you and Franny.
我想跟你和弗兰妮在这里生活
What? He's attacking us.
怎么回事,他在攻击我们
Who is? What the fuck?
谁,我操了
What? He's in.
怎么了,他进来了
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
关掉系统,关掉,关掉
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
我操,是中情局
1,361 files?
1361份文件
Want to tell me how our classified network
能解释一下我们的涉密内网
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件
It describes a completely illegal arrangement
里面透露了德美两国情报部门
between German and American intelligence.
一项完全非法的协定
Germany's doing an end run around its privacy laws
德方绕开自己的各种隐私法案
by having the U.S. Do the spying for them.
允许美方为其进行监视活动
I want to be sure you understand--
你得明白这一点
you'll get no support.
不会再有支援
You'll be out of the agency.
你不再是局里的人
All you get is that key,
你只有那把钥匙
your next target in the box
下一个目标在盒子里
and operating money waiting there
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
when you bring back proof of death.
就可以拿到报酬
Hello.
The council invites Otto During
议会诚挚邀请奥托·都灵
to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest.
访问阿拉迪亚难民营
Christ, I really thought I left all this behind.
老天,我还真以为已经摆脱这种生活了
The Islamic State ISIS proclaimed itself
伊斯兰国极端组织宣布建立
to be a worldwide caliphate with authority over...
全球性哈里发国,势力范围...
redraw the map in the Middle East.
重绘了中东地图
The soldiers are hackers,
黑客成了士兵
the battlefield is online,
网络就是战场
and it's not a matter of...
这不是关乎于...
Edward Snowden is a coward.
爱德华·斯诺登是个懦夫
extremely disappointed that the Russian government
令我极其失望的是,俄罗斯政府
would take this step.
将采取这一措施
It's against the law, it's against the fucking law.
这是违法的,这他妈是违法的
All that suffering, and nothing changes.
吃了这么多苦,还是什么都改变不了
Is our strategy working?
我们的策略奏效了吗
I actually convinced myself we were gonna change the world.
我之前竟然还说服自己我们能改变世界
Carrie will never be free.
卡莉永远都无法获得自由
Spend my life on the run, give up my daughter?
过着逃亡的生活,放弃我女儿吗
I don't know how you live with yourself.
我不知道你的良心怎么过得去
I will fight you forever.
我会跟你抗争到底
Who's after me?
谁在追我
So many people, so much blood on your hands.
死了这么多人,你手上沾满了鲜血
Looks like it's already started.
看来已经开始了
Here we are, ladies and gents.
我们到了,各位
The General Alladia Camp.
阿拉迪亚难民营
Guten Abend.
你好
During Foundation, here to see Colonel Haugen.
都灵基金会,前来会见豪根上校
They're all clear. Send 'em through.
一切正常,放他们过去
Okay.
好的
Park over there.
停在那边
What about the other meeting--
另一场会面怎么样
Hezbollah?
跟真主党的
They contact me. How wasn't specified.
他们会联系我,具体方式不清楚
I assume they know I'm here.
我猜他们知道我在这里
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Carrie?
卡莉
He's ready.
他准备好了
Colonel Haugen?
豪根上校
Philipp Becker.
菲利普·贝克尔
I handle foreign aid for Otto During.
我负责奥托·图灵的外援
This is Carrie Mathison, his head of security,
这位是卡莉·麦吉森,他的安全主管
and Mike Brown, whom I think you've met.
这位是麦克·布朗,我想你们已经见过了
Last year with Angelina.
去年跟安吉丽娜一起
And, Ms. Mathison, we spoke on the phone.
麦吉森女士,我们通过电话
Good to meet you in person, Colonel.
很高兴见到你本人,上校
All right. Come in.
好了,进来吧
You saw on the road, things are changing fast.
你们也看到街上的情况了,局势变化很快
How many people are you getting a day?
你们一天能接收多少人
More all the time.
越来越多
Yesterday, it was a thousand, so this is not the best time for a visit.
昨天有一千人,所以现在不是造访的好时候
The flow of refugees is only going to increase, sir.
难民只会越来越多,先生
You'll need resources, and Mr. During will ensure you get them.
你们需要物资,而图灵先生会向你们提供
Yeah, and I'm grateful, but why does he need
嗯,我很感激,可是为什么他需要
all the journalists, the TV crew?
这么多的记者和电视团队
To get the message out.
好把讯息传出去
The Syrian war is an old story, I'm afraid.
叙利亚战争恐怕已经不新鲜了
Yeah.
What can you tell me about the security situation?
你能介绍一下这里的安全情况吗
You mean, is it safe?
你是问这里是否安全吗
Well...
好吧
this is where we are,
这是我们的所在地
and this is where you are safe.
这一块是安全区域
Mr. During will need to go farther than that,
图灵先生需要更加深入营地内部
and so will the press.
媒体也是
He needs to be seen in the camp, not just in a UN compound.
他得出现在难民营,而不仅是维和部队基地
Well, this is where you're safe.
但待在这里才安全
I'm in a meeting.
我在开会
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
You want to get that message out there, too?
你也想让那消息传出去吗
What message?
什么消息
That your foundation does deals with Hezbollah?
你们的基金会和真主党做交易
A conversation is not a deal, Colonel.
对话可不是交易,上校
And Mr. During needs to be able to move freely around the camp.
都灵先生必须能在难民营随意走动
As you wish.
如你所愿
Listen, if things get gnarly...
听着,如果事情进展不顺利
It won't.
不会的
You want to search us? Yes.
你要搜我们的身,是的
Not you.
你不行
It's okay.
没事的
Salaam Alaikum.
真主保佑你
Alaikum salaam.
真主保佑你
I speak English better than your Arabic.
我的英语比你的阿拉伯语强
The During Foundation is grateful.
都灵基金深表感激
You were CIA.
你以前是中情局特工
I was in the CIA.
我曾经在中情局待过
I'm a private citizen now.
我现在是个普通公民
I was given safe passage by the council.
议会给我签发了安全通行证
Mr. During was invited here by Commander Al-Amin in Berlin.
都灵先生是应柏林的奥拉民指挥官邀请而来
Al-Amin thinks I can't run my own camp?
奥拉民觉得我管不好我自己的营地
No one's saying that.
没人这么说
We negotiated a substantial payment
我们答应支付一笔优厚的报酬
for your help in providing security for our visit.
来换取你保障我们来访期间的安全
What payment? I've seen nothing.
什么报酬,我什么都没看到
It was transferred to Al-Amin's account.
钱转入奥拉民的账户了
No. Wait.
不,等一下
Please. Just listen to me.
拜托,听我说
I assure you it'll be worth your time.
我保证这会物有所值
I just need my backpack?
我只是需要我的背包
What is in the backpack?
背包里面有什么
It's $40,000.
四万美元
For you, Waleed, to use as you see fit.
给你的,瓦利德,随你怎么用
I know that an agreement made by one Hezbollah commander
我知道与一名真主党指挥官签订的协议
will be honored by another.
对另一名指挥官依然有效
So we have a deal?
所以我们成交吗
Yes.
是的
But, uh...
但是
What? The camp is overrun.
什么,难民营已经超员了
Every day, it gets worse.
一天比一天糟糕
All kind of scum from across the border:
穿过边界的各种各样的人渣
al-Nusra, al-Qaeda, Daesh.
人民阵线,基地组织,伊斯兰国
What are you saying?
你的意思是
Stay no more than one hour.
只能待一个小时
Even I can't guarantee Mr. During's safety longer than that.
再久即使是我也不能保证都灵先生的安全
Okay. One hour.
可以,一小时
And dominating our program today,
本期节目的焦点话题
as it has dominated headlines across Europe,
是占据欧洲各大报纸头条
is news of this shocking document
所报道的一份震撼的文件
which suggests German intelligence is working
暗示德国情报局为了绕过
with the CIA to bypass Germany's privacy laws.
德国隐私法案与中情局合作
Our guest is the woman who published the document:
我们的嘉宾就是发布档案的女士
the dissident American journalist Laura Sutton.
特立独行的美国记者劳拉·萨顿
Welcome.
欢迎
Thanks. Can I correct one thing right away?
谢谢,我能现在更正一件事吗
The document doesn't suggest a relationship.
这份档案并不只是暗示合作关系
It absolutely proves it.
它完全证实了合作关系的存在
It details every aspect of the arrangement, even its budget.
它详细阐述了各项约定,甚至预算
It's quite shocking.
非常令人震惊
So you're not surprised that the chancellery
所以你一点都不惊讶
is scrambling to distance itself from the affair?
政府在努力和这件事撇清关系
I'm not.
我并不惊讶
But I think your security services have a lot to answer for, too.
但我认为你们的安全部门也担有很大责任
Plus, I only saw the one document.
此外,我只看到一份档案
It could just be the tip of the iceberg.
它也许只是冰山一角
Talk about a clusterfuck.
狗操猪,糊涂涂
And there's something else.
还有一件事
The BND's had a team on Laura Sutton
德国联情局一直有一个小组
ever since she came to Berlin.
在劳拉·萨顿到柏林后对她进行监视
A test?
试探
My source wanted to see what I would do.
我的线人想知道我要做什么
How I would release the information.
我会如何发布这些信息
In fact, if I would release it at all, but I hope...
或者说,我会不会去发布,但我希望
When was this taken?
这是什么时候照的
Same day as the penetration.
网络入侵的同一天
How can you be sure it's a genuine CIA document?
你如何肯定这是货真价实的中情局档案
Let's just say I know it is.
这么说吧,我就是知道
You think Carrie's involved?
你觉得卡莉与这有关
I really can't see it,
我真的不知道
but they do both work for During.
但他们确实都为都灵工作
Do you expect any retaliation from the BND?
你觉得联情局会打击报复吗
I mean, personally?
我的意思是,针对个人的
Oh, yeah, I'm sure they're searching my apartment right now.
当然,我确定他们现在正在搜查我的公寓
That doesn't upset you?
你不会对此感到困扰吗
Gotten used to it.
已经习惯了
As long as they don't let the cat out.
只要他们不把猫给放出来
annoying people who gets angry
当看到来之不易的权利
whenever they see hard-won rights being ignored or abused.
被忽视或者被滥用,人们会被激怒
I moved here because of the protections
我搬到这里是因为
Germany guarantees its citizens and its guests.
德国对其公民和来访者的保护措施
You have these laws
你们颁布了这些法律
because you know how bad it can get.
因为你们知道事情有可能变得很糟糕
You've lived it.
你们经历过
You saw the surveillance state tear society apart,
你们亲眼看到国家监控让社会分崩离析
and you said, "No more."
你们也说了, "不能继续了"
But it seems your own intelligence agency wasn't listening.
但你们的情报机关看来并没在意
Now, I'm not a German citizen,
我并非德国公民
but I understand the implications of a covert program like this.
但我明白像这样的秘密计划代表着什么
Aimed at skirting national privacy regulations.
目的是回避国家的隐私条例
Germany is by no means the first country to spy on its citizens,
德国绝不是第一个监控自己公民的国家
but the BND was smart about it.
但德国联情局很聪明
They outsourced the dirty work to the CIA.
他们把脏活外包给了美国中情局
Every paper and TV channel.
所有的报纸,电视
And all over the Web. I told you she would do it.
还有网上全都是,我就说她会做的
Who was the source of the leak?
泄密线人是谁
Was it from inside German intelligence?
是德国情报机构内部的人吗
I've no idea.
我不知道
All I know is he or she took a big risk to expose this.
我只知道他或她冒了很大风险来揭露这一切
I'm honored they reached out to me,
我很荣幸他们找了我
and I will respect their trust,
我会尊重他们的信任
whatever happens to me.
无论我将面临什么结果
You hear that?
听到没
She's asking for the rest of it.
她在暗示要剩下的东西
She also said she's got cops in her apartment.
她还说了她家有警察
You send that, it'll be intercepted,
你要是发过去,就会被拦截
traced back to us.
他们就会查到我们头上
She's at the TV station.
她人在电视台
I'll take it to her.
我带过去给她
Dude, wait, we should talk about this.
哥们儿,等等,我们得商量商量
Talk about what?
商量什么
Look at her. She's on TV.
你看看她,她在上电视
So?
那又怎样
So... she's getting rich out of this.
就是说... 她会因此发大财的
Why not us?
我们怎么不自己干
Make money out of sex, Korzy, not information.
用色情录像赚钱,别想用情报
Information's for free.
情报是免费的
Thought it went really well, so...
我觉得刚才非常好
Yeah. Let's definitely keep in touch.
是啊,咱们一定得保持联系
Absolutely. You have all my details.
当然,你知道怎么联系我
Yeah. Let me know if you need anything.
知道,有需要联系我
Thank you. Bye. Okay. Take care. Bye.
谢谢,再见,好,保重,再见
Laura Sutton, Hans Podolski,
劳拉·萨顿,我是汉斯·波多尔斯基
Bundesnachrichtendienst.
联邦情报局的
You've got to be kidding. You're under arrest.
你们开什么玩笑,你被捕了
Please come with us. Get off of me.
请跟我们走,放开我
What's the charge?
我犯了什么罪
Tell me, what's the charge?
说啊,我犯了什么罪
Go.
We good, Lothar? We're good.
没事吧,洛塔尔,没事
Mr. During arrived safely.
都灵先生安全到达了
The top two floors are secured.
最上两层都保护好了
He'd like to see you when you're ready.
等你准备好,他想见你
Okay.
Uh, tell Otto I'll be right up after I grab a shower.
跟奥托说,我冲个澡就上去
Sure thing.
没问题
Hank. Hey. Carrie.
汉克,卡莉
What a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
But not really.
其实并不是惊喜
What can I say? It's a small town.
我能说什么呢,这是个小地方
Well, so much for the discreet entry.
还说要低调呢
Got to admit, I didn't believe it.
我得承认,我之前根本不敢相信
Believe what?
相信什么
When I heard it was you.
当我听说是你的时候
Coming here. Otto During?
你要来这里,跟奥托·都灵
I work for him now.
我现在跟他干了
Yeah, that's what was hard to believe.
这就是难以置信的地方啊
What do you mean?
什么意思
Come on, Carrie. It's a play, right?
得了吧卡莉,这是场戏,对吧
Classic Trojan horse.
经典的特洛伊木马计
Something you and Saul cooked up
你和索尔搞了些事
to get you inside the foundation.
把你塞进了基金会
It's not like that, Hank.
不是的,汉克
Seriously.
真的
Hey, whatever you say.
随你怎么说吧
Listen,
听着
today at General Alladia, you met with Hezbollah, right?
今天在阿拉迪亚难民营,你见到真主党了吧
Probably with Waleed himself.
可能还有瓦利德本人
With the influx of refugees,
在你看来,难民的涌入
how compromised is his control of the camp, do you think?
对他在难民营的控制力有多大破坏
I told you, Hank, I'm out.
我和你说过了,汉克,我离职了
I'm just asking your opinion.
我只是问问你有什么想法
And I can't be perceived
而且我不能让人觉得
to be helping the Agency in any way.
我在以任何方式帮助中情局
You're joking.
你开玩笑呢
Actually, I'm not.
我没有,真的
Carrie.
卡莉
Welcome to Beirut.
贝鲁特欢迎你
Prost.
祝身体健康
It's good. It's local but really quite good.
这酒不错,本地产的但口感真的很好
I'm surprised.
让我相当惊喜
Shame I can't tempt you.
可惜我诱惑不到你
I'm nine months sober tomorrow.
到明天,我戒酒就满九个月了
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜,谢谢
I know, I know. My party.
我知道,我知道,我的这场聚会
I would have liked to have been consulted-- that's all.
我很希望你事先能和我商量一下,仅此而已
And to have seen the guest list.
还有让我先过一遍宾客名单
I know these people.
我了解这些人
I have ties here, remember?
我跟这里联系紧密,还记得吧
Why else would the government invite me?
要不然政府怎么会邀请我
And, yes, I'll be honest,
还有,是的,老实说
coming all this way, I thought I'd do some business, too.
这么大老远跑来,我也想顺便做点生意
Philipp says, from his point of view,
菲利普说,他觉得
we're all set. Do you agree?
一切都安排好了,你同意吗
Hezbollah's cooperating.
真主党同意配合
But?
但是呢
Well, the situation on the ground is unpredictable,
至少可以说现场的情况
to say the least.
瞬息万变
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning we've been told to limit the time of the visit
意思是我们被告知,逗留的时间
to one hour. No more.
最多只有一小时,一秒都不能多
One hour will be tight.
一个小时的时间会很紧张
These things drag on:
这些事情很耗时间的
introductions, handshakes, speeches, e...
介绍啊,握手啊,致辞啊...
Okay. One hour.
好吧,就一个小时
It's probably a wedding.
大概是哪里在办婚礼吧
Of course. A wedding.
当然,是在办婚礼
But you, you... you're comfortable here.
不过,你在这里很如鱼得水啊
Hardly.
才没有
You know the place, though.
但你了解这里
I guess.
大概吧
Yeah, it was my first overseas posting. 2004.
我第一次外派就是这里, 2004年
What was it like?
那时候情况怎么样
Well, the Syrians were throwing their weight around.
叙利亚人肆无忌惮
There was a lot of assassinations, truck bombs,
各种暗杀,汽车炸弹
hostage-takings. It was... kind of scary.
劫持人质,挺吓人的
But let me guess, you were not scared.
不过我猜,你却没有被吓到
Honestly, no.
老实说,是没有
It-it was... a big adventure.
那就像是... 一次大冒险
But...
不过...
I was different then.
我那时候和现在不一样
How?
怎么不一样
I was younger.
我那时年轻气盛
And I was... alone.
而且... 孤身一人
There wasn't anyone waiting for me back at home.
没有人在家里等着我回去
Ms. Sutton, sorry for the delay.
萨顿女士,抱歉让你久等了
I'm an American citizen.
我是美国公民
You have no right to hold me.
你无权拘留我
I want my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
Did you hear me?
你听到了吗
I want my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
I heard you. You have a loud voice.
我听到了,你的声音很大
The Foreign Residence Act: Section 54, paragraph 5A,
外籍居住法,第54章, 5A段
relating to foreign nationals who endanger the security
关于危及德意志联邦共和国安全的
of the Federal Republic of Germany.
外籍人士处理办法
I didn't endanger anything. This is bullshit.
我没有危及任何东西,这是胡说八道
It's the law. We can hold you for 18 months,
法律就这么规定的,我们能拘留你18个月
then deport you back to the United States,
然后将你遣送回美国
where I'm sure the FBI wants to question you also.
我相信到时候联调局也要审问你
I want my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
Your source hacked into a government database.
你的线人黑进了政府的数据库
That's a criminal act.
这是犯罪行为
Give me his name, and you can go.
告诉我他的名字,你就可以走了
I don't know his name or her name.
我不知道他或她的名字
Even if I did,
即使我知道
I wouldn't tell you.
也不会告诉你
Journalists protect their sources.
记者就应该保护线人
Are you in possession of the rest of the documents?
剩下的文件在你手上吗
You must know.
这个你应该知道啊
You searched my apartment.
你搜查了我的公寓
Laura,
劳拉
do you understand the situation we're in here?
你明白我们现在的处境吗
Yeah. You're in the shit because you broke your own laws.
明白,你违法了然后惹得一身骚
700 German citizens have gone to Syria
七百名德国人去了叙利亚
to fight for the Islamic State.
为伊斯兰国作战
It's not what they're doing over there that scares us.
真正让我们担心的不是他们去那边做了什么
It's what happens when they come back.
而是他们回来后会发生什么事
We were tracking them.
我们追踪他们
We'd made some arrests, prevented some plots,
实施逮捕,阻止了若干次阴谋行动
but now those we arrested must be released.
但现在我们却不得不释放被逮捕的这些人
Those we were tracking, we've lost.
我们追踪的目标,也得放弃了
They vanished. So how will you feel
他们消失了,当柏林,巴黎,布鲁塞尔
when bombs start going off in Berlin, Paris, Brussels.
相继发生爆炸事件时,你会作何感受
Do you want that?
这是你想要的吗
Of course not. But you made it more likely.
当然不是,但你加大了这种风险
You have legal ways to track these people.
你可以通过法律途径追踪到他们
Legal ways...
法律途径...
that demand resources we do not have.
我们缺乏所需的资源
Yet you sent five men to arrest me today.
可是你今天派了五个人来抓我
Five.
五个人
Wouldn't they have been better employed tracking
派他们去追踪这些可能会
these wannabe terrorists who are supposed to be blowing up Europe?
炸翻欧洲的准恐怖分子不是更好吗
Do you want to make a joke of this? You got caught
你想那这个来开玩笑吗,你违法
breaking the law.
被抓了现行
You try to make it about something else,
你试图寻找各种借口
like the terrorist threat,
比如恐怖威胁
which is what you always do.
你们一贯如此
You're not allowed to spy on your own citizens.
你无权监控本国公民
It's against the law.
这是违法的
It's against the fucking law.
这他妈是违法的
That woman.
这个女人
She'd let the country burn as long as she
她不惜让这个国家的陷入水深火热
got her Pulitzer Prize.
来换取普林策奖
What's up?
出什么事了
Apart from the obvious.
除了眼前这个
Had a meeting with BND top brass,
跟德国联情局局长开了个会
including Herr Mohr.
莫尔先生也在
He flew in from Cologne?
他从科隆飞来了
Chancellery's on the warpath.
总理震怒了
No shit.
当然了
There's already talk of a parliamentary inquiry.
已经有人在国会质询了
They want a scalp.
他们要个替罪羊
Not Astrid, I hope. She's one of the good guys.
希望不是阿斯特丽德,她是好人
No.
不是她
Who, then?
那是谁
Someone from our side.
我们这边的
Someone senior.
高级别的
Who, Saul?
是谁,索尔
You've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
Giving you 24 hours to leave the country.
给你24小时离境
I know it's not fair.
我知道这不公平
Well, what did you say?
你是怎么说的
Wasn't really a conversation.
我根本没机会说话
Have you spoken to the director?
你跟局长谈了吗
He's not inclined to put up a fight.
他不打算抗争
Not inclined?
不打算
Flat-out refused.
直接拒绝了
I don't believe this. I do not fucking believe this.
难以置信,真他妈难以置信
Hey, you.
你好啊
Hey, yourself.
你也好
Is Franny still awake?
弗兰妮睡着了吗
Just fell asleep. Shall I wake her?
刚睡着,要叫醒她吗
No. No, no, that's okay.
不,不,没关系的
I'll be...
我...
I'll be home tomorrow.
我明天就到家了
Listen, I can't tell you how much it means to me
你在那边陪她,照顾她
that you're there with her, looking after her.
我的感激难以言表
Don't be silly.
别傻了
No, seriously.
不,我是认真的
I've never had that before.
之前没人这样帮过我
Well, don't give it a second thought. We're having fun.
不用多想,我们在一起很开心
How are you?
你怎么样
Good. Yeah. Um...
很好,是的...
we're all set for the big day tomorrow.
明天的重要活动都准备好了
And you're being careful.
你也会小心吗
Very. I'm hiding behind a team
很小心,我躲在一群
of hunky ex-special forces guys.
身强体壮的退伍特种兵身后
I like the sound of that.
听起来不错
Of you hiding, not-not the special forces guys.
我是说躲,不是那些特种兵
I miss you.
我想你
Miss you, too.
我也想你
Demet. Hello.
德梅特,你好
Laura.
劳拉
I'm so sorry for this.
抱歉让你经历这个
Believe me, there'll be repercussions.
相信我,这事没完
Your client enabled a criminal act.
你的当事人触犯了刑法
She endangered national security.
她危害国家安全
We acted within the law.
我们是依法行事
My client acted as a responsible journalist.
我的当事人是个有责任感的记者
The only criminal act here was the one she exposed,
违反刑法的正是她所揭露的行为
which is why the very first judge I called
所以我打电话找的第一个法官
ordered her release.
就签了释放令
You and your bosses will hear about this.
你和你的上司等着瞧吧
So will your client,
你的当事人也一样
if she publishes any more documents.
如果她再发布任何文件
We'll put her on a plane back to the States,
我们就把她送上回美国的飞机
and all the expensive lawyers in the world won't stop us.
不管多昂贵的律师也阻止不了我们
Come on, let's get out of this shit hole.
来吧,赶紧离开这屎坑
This camp, Alladia, is home to 20,000 refugees.
阿拉迪亚难民营,居住着两万名难民
By the end of next week,
到下周末
it will have 30,000,
人数就会增加到三万
40,000, maybe more.
四万,甚至更多
There isn't the food to feed these people,
没有足够的食物养活这么多人
there are no roofs to shelter them,
也没有足够的房屋居住
there are no doctors and nurses to care for them.
没有医生和护士照顾他们
I promise
我保证
we will provide all these things.
我们会提供所有这些东西
And we will make this camp
我们会让这座难民营
a safe place for everyone
成为所有逃离战争恐怖的人民
escaping the terror of war.
安全的避风港
But let's try to do more than this.
我们还要做得更多
Let's make Alladia not an end but a beginning.
让阿拉迪亚成为起点,而非终点
A place where children can go to school,
让这里成为一个孩子们可以上学的地方
where young men and women
让年轻男女
can learn a profession, a craft
能学会一项专业,一份手艺
or an art.
或一门艺术
But there's no money for this.
但没有资金来实现这些
There's never money for this.
从来就没有资金来实现这些
Until today.
直至今日
Here's a check from the During Foundation for $10 million.
这是一张都灵基金会签署的一千万美元支票
And...
而且...
and this... this is just the start.
而且这...这只是一个开端
Because I call on my fellow businessmen,
因为我号召我的商业同仁们
on governments,
号召各国政府
on aid organizations, to fulfill this promise,
号召各大援助组织,来履行这一承诺
so that on the day when peace comes,
这样等到和平降临的那一天
you, the people of Alladia,
你们,阿拉迪亚的人民们
can go home
就能够回到家乡
and rebuild your country with pride
用自尊,知识和技能
and knowledge and skill.
重建家园
Thank you.
谢谢
Take care.
大家保重
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Call Hamel. Get him to bring the vehicles up.
呼叫哈默尔,让他把车发动起来
Roger-dodger.
遵命,老板
Guys, vehicles on standby.
伙计们,把车准备好
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thanks. Yes, sir.
谢谢,当然,先生
How was I? I can never tell.
我讲得怎么样,我没法确定
One hour's up. It's time to go.
一个小时到了,该走了
No, I need ten more minutes.
不行,我还需要十分钟
To "Press the flesh"-- isn't that the expression?
得"亲切握手" 是这样说的吧
Otto, it's time.
奥托,到时间了
For the cameras. Ten more minutes.
为了拍摄,就十分钟
Then I'm all yours, okay?
然后我全听你的,好吗
I promise.
我保证
It's a pleasure, thank you.
很荣幸,谢谢
What about the Ukraine?
那乌克兰呢
Two of our assets in Donetsk
两个在顿涅茨克的线人
are potentially compromised by the documents.
可能被文件暴露了
One requested a relocation to Western Europe.
一个要求转移到西欧
The other wants asylum in the States.
另一个想要美国批准政治庇护
I'll get it approved. Is the exfiltration underway?
我会搞定这件事的,撤离已经开始了吗
They'll be at Ramstein by this evening. Good.
他们今晚就到拉姆施泰因基地了,很好
Astrid called. Laura Sutton's been released.
阿斯特丽德打来电话,劳拉·萨顿被释放了
Well, that was quick.
够快的
We're all over her, though.
不过我们在全面监视她
Three separate watcher teams and six cars on drive-by.
三个独立的监控小队和六辆车在隐蔽监控
Good.
很好
Listen, Saul. Not here, not here, not here. Come on.
听我说,索尔,别在这里说,过来
I heard what you said to Arthur
我听到你跟亚瑟说
about relocating the Donetsk assets.
转移顿涅茨克线人的事
No choice. They're burned.
我们别无选择,他们已经暴露了
You know I recruited them both. -Yes.
你知道他们俩都是我招募的,是的
And their loss
失去了他们
makes us completely blind in Eastern Ukraine,
我们对乌克兰东部的情况就一无所知了
where World War III could break out any day.
而那里现在随时都可能爆发第三次世界大战
Well, you exaggerate, but yes, I know.
你这话有点夸张,不过是的,我知道
Then you also know I'm the best person
那你也该知道最应该让我
to find agents to replace them.
去寻找取代他们的特工
I have the contacts, the experience.
我有联系人,有经验
No one is disputing that.
没人质疑这一点
Then dispute the decision.
那就对那项决定提出质疑
Explain that we suffered a major penetration here,
解释说我们在这里遭受了一次重大入侵
one that endangers the security of Europe and the United States,
一次威胁到整个欧洲和美国安全的入侵
and I am the best goddamn person to fix it.
而我是修复这一切的最佳人选
I told you, my hands are tied.
我告诉你了,我无能为力
If I were Carrie Mathison, what would you be doing right now?
如果我是卡莉·麦吉森,你现在会怎么做
Excuse me?
你说什么
You heard me.
你听到我说什么了
Exactly what I am doing.
和我现在做的一样
Bullshit.
胡扯
The gloves would be off.
你就不会这样推诿
You'd be protecting her at all costs.
你会不惜一切代价保护她
No matter what she did.
不管她干了什么
No matter how royally she screwed up.
不管她捅了多大的娄子
Not what I'd be do... Well, guess what.
我不会... 你猜怎么着
She's gone, Saul.
她走了,索尔
So start showing some fucking allegiance to the people
那就对留下来支持你的人
who stuck around to support you.
表现出一点忠诚了
Okay, one at a time, please.
好了,请一个一个来
Thank you. Thanks a lot.
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much. Of course,
谢谢,非常感谢,当然
of course we will come back. Thank you very much. Thank you.
我们当然还会再来,非常感谢,谢谢
Let's take this one, hmm?
我们来照一张
Thank you.
谢谢
Carrie. Thanks a lot. Thank you.
卡莉,非常感谢,谢谢
Hamel, bring the vehicles up.
哈默尔,发动车子
Otto, we need to leave.
奥托,我们得走了
Yeah, all right.
好,好的
Uh, uh, I need to go. I really need to go.
我得走了,我真的得走了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much. Thanks a lot. Please.
非常感谢,非常感谢,请您
Look at this boy. He's eight years old.
看看这个男孩,他已经八岁了
Not one day in school, not ever.
一天都没上过学,从来没有
We need schools as much as we need food, please.
我们像需要食物一样需要学校
I know. I know. Uh, of course.
我知道,我知道,当然
No, that-that's for sure.
不,那当然
Carrie. Guy in the dark jacket.
卡莉,穿黑外套的男人
Don't lose him.
一直盯着他
Can you explain that that's exactly what I've promised?
你能解释一下这正是我承诺的吗
Our first priority is food and shelter.
我们的第一要务是食物和住所
We do all we can.
我们在尽一切努力
You, in the jacket!
你,穿外套的
Get him to cover. Get him to cover. Go.
找地方掩护他,找地方掩护他,快走
Show me your hands! Show me your fucking hands!
举起手来,快他妈举起手来
Let the woman go.
放开那个女人
Let her go. Let her go.
放开她,放开她
Take him.
干掉他
Into the vehicles. Go, go!
上车,快快
Go! Go, go, go!
快,快快快
Go, go. Move, move.
快快,快走,快走
Go.
开车
Go!
快走
Stay down.
低下头
You see that?
你看到没
What the fuck? Where is everybody?
我操了,人都去哪了
Stop.
停车
I said stop!
我说停车
Hamel, no!
哈默尔,别走
Come on, let's get you out of here.
快点,我们赶紧离开这里
I should make some calls first, talk to the government.
我要先打几个电话,跟政府谈谈
Otto, we need you on that plane right now.
奥托,你得赶紧上飞机
You're still in danger.
你还没有脱险
Come on. Come on.
赶快,赶快
Yeah. Yeah, okay. Let's go home, then, huh?
好吧,好吧,咱们回家
Not me.
我不回去
What?
什么
I'm not going.
我不走
I-I need to get a sense of what happened here today.
我要搞清楚今天发生的事
We know what happened. We stayed too long.
我们知道是什么事,我们待太久了
I don't think so. What do you mean?
我不这么认为,什么意思
It was carefully planned.
这是处心积虑的
They were gonna hit us
他们已经计划好了
on our way out of the camp no matter what.
在我们离开难民营时发动袭击
Wait a minute. You're not...
等等,你不是打算...
you're not thinking of going back there, are you?
你不是打算回到那地方吧
I have to find out who's behind this,
我得查出幕后黑手是谁
whether they're gonna follow us to Berlin.
会不会跟着我们回柏林
Come on, Carrie. This is...
得了,卡莉,这...
Don't worry. As soon as you leave,
别担心,一旦你离开
all the attention will leave with you.
也就带走了所有焦点
I can move around more easily.
我在这边更方便活动
Plus, I'll have plenty of backup.
而且,我有足够的支援
This is not a good idea.
这不是个好主意
It's not a debate. I'm staying.
没得商量,我肯定留下
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
I won't forget.
我不会忘记的
Oh, please, please, God, help me.
拜托,拜托,天呐,救救我
Gray Renault van, license Bravo-Charlie-Victor-7758.
灰色雷诺面包车,车牌号BCV7758
Heading south on the 13 from Steinwald Rasthof.
从施泰因瓦尔德·拉斯托夫沿13号公路向南行驶
Van contains one driver, male,
车内有一名司机,男性
three teenage ISIL recruits, female.
三名少年极端组织新人,女性
Bitte.
求求你
I assume you've been briefed on my situation here.
你应该已经了解到我这边现在的情况了
Yeah, of course.
是的,当然
Well, I'm calling you personally
我是以私人身份打给你
to say it's a serious mistake.
告诉你这是个错误
Don't overdramatize, Allison.
别大惊小怪的,艾莉森
Badge of honor, taking one for the team.
集体荣誉,为团队牺牲小我
In the end, it'll help your career.
最终会有助你的仕途
It will also set our intelligence operations
这也会使我们在俄国和东欧的
in Russia and Eastern Europe back
情报活动倒退到
in ways we cannot afford right now.
我们如今难以承受的地步
I've been COS of Moscow, Kiev and Berlin.
我在莫斯科,基辅和柏林都当过站长
You know how valuable I am.
你知道我的价值
No one's doubting your value,
没人怀疑你的价值
but the Germans want a head on a spike,
但是德国人要找个替罪羊
an important head.
而且要头肥羊
So give them Saul's.
那就把索尔交出去
I'm sorry?
什么
The division chief.
欧洲部部长
That's important enough for them, isn't it?
这个对他们来说够肥了吧
You're suggesting I recall Saul to Langley?
你是要我把索尔召回兰利吗
No, just stop him coming to Berlin.
不,别让他来柏林就行
He can do his job from anywhere.
他去哪里工作都可以
Paris, London, Vienna.
巴黎,伦敦,维也纳
You know Saul would understand.
你知道索尔会理解的
He always puts the agency first.
他总是以组织为重
And be honest.
而且说实话
Who would you rather have on the ground here,
你更愿意让谁在这里坐镇
him or me?
他还是我
Jesus!
天呐
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What the hell are you doing in here?
你他妈来这里干什么
What is that? Your money.
那是什么,你的钱
Al-Amin's orders.
阿拉民的命令
We gave our word to protect you.
我们保证过保护你们
We failed.
我们失败了
What happened?
怎么回事
Waleed betrayed us. Waleed?
瓦利德出卖了我们,瓦利德
For money. Whose money? Who paid him?
为了钱,谁的钱,谁雇的他
Behruz, who paid him?
贝鲁兹,谁给他的钱
Look.
Who paid you?
谁给你的钱
Who paid you to do it?
谁雇你做这个的
Enough. Just tell me what happened. He'll say.
够了,直接告诉我吧,他会说的
Listen.
听着
Why did they want to kill During?
他们为什么要杀都灵
Why did they want him dead?
他们为什么要杀他
He was helping us.
他在帮我们
Why kill him?
为什么杀他
Say it in English!
用英语讲
It wasn't him.
目标不是他
It was the CIA woman.
是中情局那个女的
She was the target.
她是目标
Six hours he was questioned.
他被审了6个小时
Whoever paid him, he was more afraid of them than dying.
他害怕雇他的人胜过害怕死亡
Beirut is not safe for you.
你在贝鲁特不安全
Someone wants you dead.
有人要你死

重点单词   查看全部解释    
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
entry ['entri]

想一想再看

n. 进入,入口,登记,条目

 
asylum [ə'sailəm]

想一想再看

n. 收容所,避难所,庇护,精神病院

联想记忆
foundation [faun'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 基础,根据,建立
n. 粉底霜,基

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
separate ['sepəreit]

想一想再看

n. 分开,抽印本
adj. 分开的,各自的,

 
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
terror ['terə]

想一想再看

n. 恐怖,惊骇,令人惧怕或讨厌的人或事物

联想记忆
tear [tiə]

想一想再看

n. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯
vt.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。