手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 国土安全 > 国土安全第五季 > 正文

国土安全第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 泄露的秘密协议

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.

阿门。阿门。阿门。阿门。阿门。阿门。
Your dad nailed me for being late.
你爸抓到我迟到了
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
Did you finish it?
你搞完了吗
All right.
好嘞
So where we going to post it?
我们要发布到哪里
Where else?
还能是哪里呢
Oh, shit.
The recruiting Web site?
极端组织招募网站
I found a way onto it last night.
我昨晚想办法上去了
Word of advice, retards:
给你们一条建议,白痴们
if you declare yourself the Cyber Caliphate,
既然宣称自己是网络哈里发帝国
change your system password.
就记得改一下系统密码
Our work here is done.
我们完工了
Who is that?
那是谁
I don't know.
不知道
Who is that? "Gabe could"?
"加布·库尔德"是谁
"Gabe H. Coud."
是"加布·H·库德"
It's "Douche bag." Backward.
就是把"傻逼"倒过来拼
So not a jihadi, then.
那就不可能是圣战分子
Not the handle I'd choose.
如果是的话,就不会选这个名称
Ping him.
探测他
Ping him.
探测他
No way.
没门
Ask him who he is.
问他是谁
We do that and we lose our cover.
问了就会暴露我们的身份
Dude.
哥们
They are poking around like we are.
他们像我们一样也在瞎逛
They're not supposed to be here, either.
他们也不应该在这里
Doesn't mean they're our friend.
那也不代表他们跟咱们是一伙的
What?
怎么了
He's pinging us.
他在探测我们
Wait, no.
等等,不要
Let me see who it is first.
让我先看看这是谁
The I.P. Address...
IP地址
is non-attributable.
无归属
So?
所以呢
So it's probably government.
所以有可能是政府
We don't want to be showing them anything.
我们可不想让他们看到任何内容
What's he doing?
他在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hanging outside the firewall.
在防火墙外面待着
Can you tell who he is?
你知道他是谁吗
No.
不知道
Can you tell where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
That's the point of the proxies.
这就是代理的意义
He doesn't want us to know.
他不想让我们知道
But if you care about that Web site,
但如果他对那个网站感兴趣
you're probably here in Germany.
他大概就在德国
Hold on a second.
等等
He's trying to get in.
他想闯进来
There's a zero day defect on this firewall.
这道防火墙牢不可破
We can get through brute force,
我们可以用蛮力闯进去
just need...
只需要...
computing power.
足够的计算能力
No, you can't.
你不能那样
My dad will kill me.
我爸会杀了我
Dude, I said no.
哥们,我说了不行
Hey, I said no!
我说了不行
Hey, I said no, man!
我说了不行,哥们
What? What is it?
怎么回事
He's attacking us.
他在攻击我们
Who is? Douche Bag?
谁,傻逼吗
What the fuck?
我操了
What? He's in.
怎么了,他进来了
Shut it down. Shut it down, shut it down!
关掉系统,关掉,关掉
We're getting it shut down right now...
我们正在关闭系统
Holy shit, it's the CIA.
我操,是中情局
I know.
是啊
It's down.
关掉了
All right, sweetie.
好了,宝贝
You ready for school? Look, look,
你准备好上学了吗,看啊看啊
all your friends are here.
你所有的朋友都在这里
See? Ilsa
看,伊尔莎
and J.J. and Fraulein Schnee.
JJ和施内老师
And they're gonna be so excited to see you.
他们见到你会超开心的
'Cause it's your birthday!
因为今天是你的生日哟
What do we say?
我们应该说什么
We say, "Auf Wiedersehen,"
应该说"再会"
which means "Till we see each other again."
也就是"再次相会"的意思
Which will be really soon.
我们马上就会再见了
I love you.
我爱你
At your party.
在你的派对上
Who's that?
那是谁
What is that?
那是什么呀
Morning.
He's with the Lebanese ambassador.
他跟黎巴嫩大使在一起
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, here she is, Ambassador.
她来了,大使
I'd like you to meet my head of security, Carrie Mathison.
这是我们的安全主管,卡莉·麦吉森
Carrie, Ambassador Jamil.
卡莉,这是贾米尔大使
Hello, sir.
你好,大使阁下
We weren't expecting you until next week.
我们还以为您下周才会来
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
I'll tell you all about it.
我回头跟你说
Otto, keep in touch.
奥托,保持联系
I will.
我会的
Jonas. I wish you were my lawyer.
乔纳斯,真希望你是我的律师
Can't have him.
那可不行
Thank you both.
谢谢二位
We are going to Lebanon.
我们要去黎巴嫩
Okay.
好吧
I told the ambassador
我跟大使说了
we could leave in three days.
三天内就能出发
You want to tell me what I just missed, here?
能跟我说说我错过了什么吗
ISIS is regrouping in Raqqa
极端组织正在拉卡地区重新集结
for a new offensive against the Syrian regime.
要发起对叙利亚政权的新一轮攻击
I know. We talked about it.
我知道,这事咱们谈过了
But it's not playing out the way anyone thought.
但方式却是谁都没预料到的
There's a mass exodus of civilians underway.
现在正有大量百姓在撤离
A refugee crisis is developing at the border.
边境正在爆发难民危机
I want us to visit a camp there.
咱们要去探访一个难民营
In Lebanon.
在黎巴嫩
Us.
咱们
Yeah. You, me,
对,你,我
some additional security.
再加几个保镖
"Additional security"
几个保镖
is what we take to conferences in Geneva.
只是咱们去日内瓦开会的配备
This is a war zone.
这可是战区
We're really not equipped.
我们毫无武装
Well,
这个嘛
we have three days.
我们还有三天时间
You're on.
到你了
There.
坐那边
This is Peter Quinn.
这位是彼得·奎恩
He's been on the ground in Syria for the past two years.
过去两年,他一直在叙利亚活动
We're all eager to hear about your experience there.
我们都迫不及待想听听你在那边的经历
I just got back from the Al-Raqqah province in the oil-producing regions...
我刚从拉卡省的产油区回来
Could you speak up?
能大声点吗
Please?
谢谢
It's a big table.
这有一大桌人呢
Al-Raqqah.
拉卡省
It's where I've been for the past few months.
过去几个月我一直在那里
Our approach has remained constant.
我们的方式还是一如既往
U.S. Air strikes prepare targets for surgical intervention by special forces,
美军发动空袭后,由特种部队进行精确打击
initially against Assad, then Al-Nusra,
先是对付阿萨德,然后是"人民阵线"
and most recently against the Islamic State.
最近是伊斯兰国
I've been heading up a team of special ops
我带领着一个特别行动小组
more or less continuously for the past 28 months.
断断续续快两年半了
We've been busy.
我们一直很忙
Doing what?
忙着干什么
What the hell is actually going on over there?
那边到底发生了什么
Well, if you've read the after action reports...
要是您看过行动后的报告...
I have.
我看了
Every one of them.
每份都看了
A handful of enemy dead here.
这边死了一堆敌人
Another handful there.
那边又死了一群
I honestly have no idea what it all adds up to.
我真不知道这些能说明什么
The program has been effective, sir.
行动是有效果的,长官
I believe it should be continued.
我认为应该继续
You do?
是吗
Assad is still in power.
阿萨德还在掌权
ISIS is still growing.
极端组织继续发展
Are we really getting anywhere in Syria?
我们在叙利亚真有任何进展吗
I just said yes.
我刚说了有
You said a program should be renewed.
你说这个行动应该继续
I'm asking, is our strategy working?
而我是在问,我们的策略有效吗
What strategy?
什么策略
Tell me what the strategy is.
告诉我战略是什么
I'll tell you if it's working.
我再告诉你是否有效
See, that right there is the problem.
看到没,这就是问题
Because they, they have a strategy.
对方,他们有策略
They're gathering right now in Raqqa by the tens of thousands.
拉卡省有几万人正在集结
Hidden in the civilian population.
藏身在平民中
Cleaning their weapons.
擦亮着他们的武器
And they know exactly why they're there.
他们有着非常明确的目标
Why is that?
为什么
They call it the end times.
他们管这叫末日审判
What do you think the beheadings are about?
你觉得那些斩首示众是为了什么
The crucifixions in Deir Hafer?
代尔哈弗那次广场行刑
The revival of slavery?
奴隶的觉醒
You think they make this shit up?
你以为他们是瞎编出来的吗
It's all in the book.
都在书里写着呢
Their fucking book.
他们的古兰经
The only book they ever read.
他们读过的唯一一本书
They read it all the time.
他们时时刻刻都在读
They never stop.
从没停止过
They're there for one reason
他们集结在那里只为一个原因
and one reason only.
唯一的一个原因
To die for the caliphate
为哈里发赴死
and usher in a world without infidels.
开辟一个没有异教徒的新世界
That's their strategy.
这就是他们的策略
And it's been that way since the seventh century.
从七世纪起就是如此了
So, do you really think that a few special forces teams
你真觉得派几支特种部队
are gonna put a dent in that?
就能搞定他们吗
Well, what would you do?
好吧,那你会怎么做
You offering me a promotion?
你是要给我升职吗
I'm offering you a hypothetical.
我是要给你一个可能性
200,000 American troops on the ground indefinitely
二十万美军长期驻扎
to provide security and support for an equal number of doctors
为同样数量的医生和小学教师
and elementary school teachers.
提供安保和协助
Well, that's not going to happen.
这是不可能的
Then I'd better get back there.
那就最好让我回去
What else?
还有什么
What else would make a difference?
还有什么能起作用
Hit reset.
按下重启键
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning pound Raqqa into a parking lot.
意思是把拉卡省夷为平地
Let's take 20.
休息20分钟
You told me you prepped him.
你说你教过他要怎么说
I did. He went off book.
我做了,他脱稿了
Well, you didn't stop him.
你也没阻止他
We're sitting in a bunker here,
我们坐在这地堡里
talking to ourselves.
自弹自唱
Good for everyone to hear the truth.
让大家听听真相也不错
Don't worry about our funding.
别担心我们的资金
I got assurances from Crocker,
我得到了克罗克的保证
State Department's not gonna interfere.
国务院不会干预的
I'm not worried about the funding.
我担心的不是资金
I'm worried about Quinn.
我担心的是奎恩
Two years in the shit, Dar.
在那屎坑里待了两年
What do you expect?
你还指望会怎样
Shit.
We've had a data breach.
有数据外泄了
In Berlin.
柏林
Another doggy-- two doggies.
又一只小狗,两只小狗了
It's a dachshund.
这是条达克斯腊肠
A hot dog; we call them hot dogs.
热狗,我们叫它们热狗
Well, your balloon lady's a hit.
你找的气球大师可大受欢迎
Yeah, I see.
我看出来了
Uh, with the kids.
我是说孩子们欢迎她
During...
都灵
asked me to check in with you.
让我来看看你
About the trip to Lebanon.
去黎巴嫩的行程
Any more thoughts?
你有什么想法吗
The same thought-- don't go.
还是那句话,不该去
He's going.
他去定了
I took the job at the Foundation for a reason, you know.
我接受基金会的工作是有原因的,你知道的
And it was not to be worrying about security
而绝不是来操心黎巴嫩这种地方的
in places like Lebanon.
安保问题
This is a departure. He understands.
这是个小插曲,他明白的
If he really understood, we wouldn't be going.
他要是真明白,压根就不会去
I'll get it.
我去
Mommy!
妈咪
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Sorry, didn't know you had company.
抱歉,我不知道你有客人了
We missed you at work today. Big stuff happening.
今天上班没见到你,出大事了
Yeah, I heard, but actually I've been kind of preoccupied.
我听说了,但我还有另一件事要忙
I've had a pretty amazing day.
我今天过得很棒
Sorry for barging in, I just... need to...
抱歉闯进来,我只是得...
Can we talk outside?
外面说好吗
Sure.
I got an e-mail today from a hacker.
我今天从一个黑客那里收到封邮件
I'm pretty sure it was, anyway.
反正我很确定是黑客
It was encrypted.
是加密的
It turned out to be a top secret document.
是份绝密文档
Taken from the CIA.
从中情局搞到的
Wait, what?
等等,什么
It describes a completely illegal arrangement
里面透露了德美两国情报部门
between German and American intelligence.
一项完全非法的协定
Germany's doing an end run around its privacy laws
德方绕开自己的各种隐私法案
by having the U.S. do the spying for them.
允许美方为其进行监视活动
That's what the doc says.
文档上是这么写的
Well, how do you know it's real?
你怎么知道是真的
Well, I don't. That's why I'm here.
不知道,所以我才来找你
I need you to verify it.
需要你进行甄别
I got the impression
我印象中
there's lots more where this came from.
那边过来的情报还有很多
That it's a test to see what I do with it.
正好测试下我做得怎么样
Well, I can't verify it.
我没法甄别
Not 100%, I know, but... No...
不用完全确定,不过...不行
I can't even look at it.
我看都不能看
It would violate my agreement with the Agency.
这会违反局里的规定
Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?
你知道这话听起来有多搞笑吗
I don't care how it sounds.
我不在乎听起来怎么样
It's how I get to keep my security clearance.
我在乎的是自己的安全许可
Wait, does During know that you've got this?
等等,都灵知道你有这东西吗
Yeah, he told me to come here,
知道,是他让我过来的
so you could vet it before I publish.
你先甄别,免得我公开
You can't publish.
你不能公开
At least not until there's been some discussion
起码要先对你可能造成的损失
of the damage you might do.
进行研讨
What about the damage they do?
那他们造成的损失呢
These security agencies with their illegal bullshit.
这些谍报部门还有他们的非法勾当
What about that?
这又怎么说
You can take the girl out of the CIA, but...
一个姑娘可以跳出中情局,不过...
you know.
你也明白
Gute Nacht.
晚安
So, do you forgive me?
你原谅我了吗
For letting a vampire into our house?
招进来个吸血鬼
That was real brave of you,
你当时真勇敢
running off into the next room, by the way.
我是说,跑进了另一间屋子
I didn't run.
我没跑
Maybe not a full sprint.
就差冲刺了
Today started out so well.
今天开始得还不错
It's like my old life came back.
像是又走上了我以前的老路
Everything I moved here to get away from.
我搬过来正是为了躲避那样的生活
So don't let it.
那就别走老路
I don't want to be in that world.
我不想生活在那个世界里
I want to be here with you and Franny.
我想跟你和弗兰妮在这里生活
Did you hear me?
听懂了吗
I saw your mouth move.
我看到你嘴动了
You don't have to vet secret documents.
你不用审查秘密文档
You don't have to go to Lebanon.
也不必去黎巴嫩
You don't have to do any of that, Carrie.
那些你都不用做,卡莉
Not if you don't want to.
不愿意做就别去做
Really?
真的吗
She'll see you now.
她现在可以见你了
Carrie.
卡莉
I was wondering
我一直在想
when me might run into each other.
咱俩什么时候才能见到呢
I know, I know.
我明白
I should've called sooner.
我早就该给你打电话的
No, I get it.
哪有,我明白
Life's complicated.
世事无常嘛
Hey, congratulations.
恭喜你
I know you really wanted Berlin.
我知道你一直想来柏林
After what we went through in Baghdad,
在巴格达的事情发生之后
can you blame me?
我这也是无奈之举
Yeah, but...
怎么说呢...
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
不管怎样我都不想错过那段经历
So, your e-mail said you're off to Syria.
你在邮件里说要去叙利亚
Um, Lebanon, actually.
其实是黎巴嫩
The border.
边境
Otto During's decided to visit General Alladia Camp.
奥托·都灵要去看看阿拉迪亚难民营
We leave in a couple days.
这几天我们就动身
You think that's a good idea,
你觉得这么做好吗
marching a billionaire into a war zone?
带一位富翁去战区
No. He's going anyway.
不好,不过他非要去
So what do you want from me?
那你需要我做什么
Advice, to start.
先给点建议
Well, it's no secret all hell's breaking loose down there.
大家都知道,那边局势一片混乱
I've heard all kinds of numbers thrown around.
我听到了各种数字
Just how many militias are we talking about?
不过民兵组织到底有多少
Over a thousand.
一千多
12 of them significant, including the Islamic State.
12个大组织,包括伊斯兰国
What about Hezbollah?
真主党呢
Is Abdulla still coordinating security at the border?
阿卜杜拉还在协调边境的安全吗
Come on, Carrie.
行了,卡莉
What?
怎么了
It's classified.
这是机密
You know I can't share that kind of intel with you.
我没法告诉你这类情报
Allison, look, I know that this is wrong,
艾莉森,我知道这样不对
showing up here for the first time, asking for help.
一来就找你帮忙
It's fine, really.
没事,真的
When I left the Agency,
我从中情局离职的时候
I thought it was best to make a clean break,
我以为最好一刀两断
not be one of these people who doesn't seem to understand
有些人不明白,一旦退出就不能再回头了
that when you're out... you're out.
但我不想做那种人
Okay.
好吧
Then maybe you can tell me
你或许可以告诉我
what's going on at the Foundation these days.
这几天基金会发生了什么事情
What do you mean?
你指什么
You know what I mean.
你知道我指什么
Who's During been meeting with?
都灵见了谁
What's on the agenda over there?
议程上有哪些事项
You're serious?
你是认真的吗
You bet I'm serious.
我当然是认真的
We've been burned by that place more than once.
那边好几次搞得我们焦头烂额
Allison, I...
艾莉森,我...
Is it true he's planning to identify our transit sites in Poland?
他在打探我们在波兰各地情报站的位置吗
I don't know anything about that.
我对此事毫不知情
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定吗,我确定
Then I can't help you.
那我帮不上你了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You let me know if anything changes.
如果有什么新消息,请再告诉我
That's it?
这样就完了
Well, my assistant told you
我的助理告诉过你
it would have to be quick.
我们见面的时间会很短
Yeah, but, I...
是说过,但是,我...
Saul's due here any minute, Carrie.
索尔马上就到了,卡莉
A surprise visit.
他突然说要过来
I-I should've canceled this,
我本来应该取消和你的见面
but I really did want to see you.
但我真的很想见见你
I-I know you two aren't exactly... talking,
我知道你们俩现在不怎么讲话了
so you might want to head out the back way.
所以你大概会想从后门出去
There's a stairwell.
那边有楼梯
Saul.
索尔
I was just meeting with Allison
我刚和艾莉森见了面
about a trip.
聊了聊旅行的事
Fine, I get it. You're still mad at me.
好吧,我懂,你还在生我的气
If I were mad at you,
如果我还在生你的气
you wouldn't have your security clearance.
你不可能获得现在这种安全许可
Wouldn't have a job.
你也找不到工作
I didn't tank your bid for the directorship, Saul.
我并没有阻挠你当上局长,索尔
Yeah, you did.
你有
But you know what,
不过你知道吗
it's not even about that anymore.
那已经没有关系了
Yeah?
是吗
Needed to leave the CIA?
必须要离开中情局
Fine.
Just don't go over to the other side.
只要别走到敌对那边去就行
The Foundation is not the other side.
基金会不是敌人
During's family made a fortune in World War II
都灵家族在二战期间建立的钢厂
working prisoners to death in their steel mills.
肆意压榨囚犯谋取巨额利润
So, yeah, maybe he's got some karmic dues to pay.
所以是的,他大概是有些债要还
You?
你呢
What are you atoning for?
你要赎什么罪
Keeping America safe?
保卫美国安全吗
I'm not atoning.
我没有在赎罪
You turned your back on your entire life.
你抛弃了你的整个前半生
I'm just trying to do good work.
我只想做好工作
Well, you're not.
你没有
You're being naive and stupid.
你现在既天真又愚蠢
Something you never were before.
以前的你绝不会这样
So your advice is, do nothing.
所以你的建议是,什么都别做
My advice is, postpone
我的建议是推迟
or send someone who's less of a target.
或者派个目标小一点的人去
But our security consultants say it's doable.
但我们的安全顾问说这是可行的
Then, by all means, have them take the lead.
那就请务必让他们牵头吧
You think that, with all my contacts,
你认为,我在那边认识人
I can make this safe but I can't.
就可以确保安全,但其实不行
No one can.
没人能保证
I paid a visit to the Berlin station chief today.
我今天去见了柏林站的站长
She's an old friend who knows the Middle East.
她是我的老朋友,熟知中东情况
She had my back in Baghdad more than once.
在巴格达,她帮过我很多次
Her strong advice was, don't go.
她强烈建议,不要去
And you just, what?
那你呢
Nodded your head?
只是点点头吗
If anyone gets in trouble,
如果陷入麻烦
there will be zero help.
没人能帮忙
Oh, well, then I agree. Let's not go.
好吧,那我同意,我们不去
Let's not publish. Let's not do anything
也不做报道,什么都不做
if that's what the CIA says.
都依中情局的
You know, this is really getting old.
这场面太老套了
The CIA saying I'm a traitor,
中情局觉得我是叛徒
you saying I'm still working for the CIA.
而你认为我还是中情局的人
Please.
拜托
You spent the last ten years killing people.
你杀了十年的人
It's not enough just to stop.
仅仅停手是不够的
You need to do something.
你得做点什么
Maybe because of how I spent the last ten years,
也许正因为这十年来的经历
I know that what you're doing will get good people hurt.
我才清楚你的所作所为会害了好人
Saul Berenson arrived
我刚离开柏林站
at Berlin Station just as I was leaving.
索尔·贝伦森随后就到了
You receive a stolen CIA document
你说你从某位黑客手中
from a hacker, you said,
拿到一份被盗的中情局文件
and one day later the European division chief
一天之后欧洲部的部长
leaves Washington to come here.
从华盛顿过来了
Does that sound at all serious to you?
这情况看起来还不严重吗
Yeah, it does, because if he's here,
严重,因为如果他来了
that means the document's real,
说明文件是真的
so thanks for vetting it after all.
当然,谢谢你的核实
I'm publishing today.
我今天就排版发布
Carrie, we are all after the same thing here.
卡莉,我们追求的东西是一致的
Really?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I didn't tell you why I need to go to Lebanon.
我没告诉你我要去黎巴嫩的原因
Maybe it will make a difference.
也许说了情况会不一样
The refugees flooding into the camps,
大量难民涌入难民营
they will be without food and medicine
他们的食物和药物的供给
by the end of the week.
只能支撑到本周末
The governments can't react in time or won't.
政府不能及时反应,或者说是不愿
So the ambassador came to me.
所以大使找到了我
I'm going to write a check.
我准备提供资金赞助
And then I'm going to ask six other people of means
然后我还要邀请另外六位富人
to write a check.
也提供资金赞助
And they will,
他们答应了
but only if I was there in person.
但前提是我本人亲自过去
So it has to be me.
所以必须是我去
It has to be now.
一定得是现在去
The question is not if it's safe or unsafe
问题已经不是安不安全
or monumentally stupid.
或者此行是不是蠢到极点
Only is it possible?
而是此行是否可行
So this is the damage.
这些是损失的部分
1,361 files?
1361份文件
Pending final verification of the logs,
还要看最终的验证日志
and assuming the last copy operation completed.
这应该是复制的最后一份文件
Want to tell me how our classified network
能解释一下我们的涉密内网
got within a thousand miles of the goddamn Internet?
从千里之外的因特网被入侵的吗
When we migrated our secure servers downstairs
改造期间,我们把安全服务器
during the remodel,
移下楼时
some cabling apparently got left behind.
有些线缆显然还连着外网
Apparently.
很显然
Thank you, Mills.
谢谢,米尔斯
Please tell me I'm wrong,
请告诉我,我想错了
but it looks like they got all the documentation
但貌似美德合作监控项目的
on our surveillance program with the Germans.
所有文件资料都被他们拿到了
You're not wrong.
你没想错
Someone know about the program?
有人知道那个项目吗
Target it?
打它的主意
No, it really just seems to be bad luck.
不,这次大概只是运气不好
The documents haven't been posted anywhere,
文件还没有被公布出去
as far as we know.
据我们所知
So our initial thinking was,
我们最初以为
maybe it's another intelligence service.
可能是其他国家的情报机关
Russians, Iranians, French.
俄罗斯,伊朗,法国
We could deal with that,
我们搞得定
but we went back to the recruiting web site
但我们回到与入侵者第一次接触的
where we first encountered the intruder.
极端组织招募网站
He'd just posted this.
看到他发布这个
Could be anonymous, some other hacktivist.
可能只是某个匿名激进黑客
The city's lousy with them.
这座城市有一大把
Whoever it is,
无论是谁
I think it's unrealistic to expect that this stays secret.
我觉得继续保住这个秘密不太现实
We have to meet with the Germans.
我们得和德国人见个面
It's already set.
已经安排好了
Good.
很好
They're going to shit.
他们要骂人了
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
My name is Carrie Mathison.
我叫卡莉·麦吉森
I'm from the During Foundation.
我是都灵基金会的人
We funded the construction of your gym.
我们资助建立了你们的健身房
Ah, you must come back later if you wish to see it.
如果你想看健身房,还得等会儿
The men are using it right now.
有男顾客正在使用呢
Actually, I'm here to see the imam.
其实我是来见伊玛目的
Is he expecting you?
预约了吗
I'm sure he'll find time for me.
我确定他会抽时间见我
Sheikh Hafiz Al Haria is a famous scholar.
哈菲兹·艾尔·哈里亚酋长是着名学者
Please tell him it's urgent.
请告诉他很紧急
Please wait here.
请在这里等
Sheikh Hafiz will see you.
哈菲兹酋长可以见你
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Salaam alaikum.
真主保佑你
Alaikum salaam.
真主保佑您
Will you take some refreshment?
你要喝点什么吗
Thank you, I'll have what you're having.
谢谢,您喝什么我就喝什么
Coffee.
咖啡
I need your help.
我需要您的帮助
We do, the Foundation.
是我们,基金会
We're making a trip south, to General Alladia Camp.
我们要去一趟南方,阿拉迪亚难民营
I need to talk to Al-Amin
我得就那里的
concerning security arrangements there.
安保措施事宜和奥拉民谈谈
Al-Amin?
奥拉民
The Hezbollah commander,
真主党指挥官
living underground here in Berlin.
在柏林进行地下工作
Hezbollah controls the camp.
真主党控制着难民营
I need to talk to Al-Amin about safe passage.
我得和奥拉民谈谈安全通道的事
I don't know him.
我跟他不熟
Well, of course not.
这是肯定的
"Every devout Muslim is a radical,"
"每个虔诚的穆斯林都是激进分子"
is that what Otto During thinks?
奥托·都灵这么认为吗
No, nor do I.
不,我也不
But a scholar of your standing knows many people.
但您这个地位的学者人脉很广
Among them, someone who can get a message to Al-Amin
他们之中肯定有人能给奥拉民传递这条
in an emergency such as this.
非常重要的信息
Allah.
真主
Sheikh, please.
酋长,拜托您
Will you pass on my message?
您能传递我的信息吗
A penetration... of your secure network.
你们涉密内网被入侵了
Vulnerability's been patched.
漏洞已经补好
System's been tested and found secure.
系统已经测试,很安全
But classified material was accessed... and removed.
但涉密文件被访问...还被复制了
And how does this concern us?
关我们什么事
A number of the documents contained details
一些涉及我们合作关系
of our working relationship.
具体细节的文件
The surveillance.
监控项目
That's right.
没错
Which details?
哪些细节
Pretty much all of them.
几乎全部细节
The documents at this point have not surfaced anywhere.
这些文件现在还没有散布出去
They're still, in effect, secret.
现在仍然还是秘密
Obviously we're doing everything possible
但我们显然要竭尽全力
to make sure it stays that way.
确保秘密还是秘密
Everything...
全力...
except safeguarding them in the first place.
除了一开始就没做好保密工作
No doubt, we screwed up.
我们确实搞砸了
But we all need to remember,
但我们都得记住
this program was a response to a bona fide issue--
这个项目是针对一个现实问题
Jihadis finding safe harbor in Europe
即圣战分子在欧洲寻求避风港
while your hands are tied by German law.
而你们却被德国法律绑住了手脚
That problem's not going away.
这个问题不会凭空消失
In fact, with events in Syria right now,
事实上,鉴于叙利亚的情况
it's intensified.
形势日趋严峻
So what are you suggesting?
那你们有什么建议
I think we should continue our surveillance on your behalf.
我觉得我们该继续为你们实施监控项目
Continue identifying these bastards for prosecution,
为了将这些混蛋绳之以法,继续监控
but with a contingency plan
但得有应急方案
in case any of the stolen documents surface.
以防任何被盗文件泄露
"In case"?
"以防"
We don't know who took the data.
我们不知道谁拿走了数据
Quite possibly, it will never become public.
但很有可能不会公开
If you really believed that, you wouldn't be here.
你们要真相信不会公开,就不会找我们了
You'd be hiding in your offices, hoping it all blows over.
你们会躲在办公室,期待事件平息
The operation is over.
监控行动结束了
That's a mistake.
这是个错误
No.
Trusting you was a mistake.
相信你们才是错误
These people we've been identifying,
我们一直监控的这些人
they're a threat to both our countries.
他们对我们两个国家都是威胁
But honestly?
但说实话
More to yours.
更加是你们的威胁
Hard-core jihadis right here in Germany.
中坚圣战分子就在德国
You heard him.
你听到了
We're out.
我们不干了
Well, I can't just stand by and do nothing.
但我不会袖手旁观的
Whatever you're planning, don't leave any tracks.
你们打算做什么都别留尾巴
I can't help you anymore, not at all.
我再也帮不了你们了
It's a fucking war, and our enemy is not quitting.
这他妈是在打战,我们的敌人可不会退出
What's wrong with them, these new Germans?
这些新一代的德国人怎么回事
I know, they used to fight like hell.
是啊,他们过去可能打了
You coming?
你来吗
I need to take care of something first.
有点事得先去处理
You heard them in there, right?
他们在里面说的话你听到了,对吧
I'll see you back at the office.
办公室见
Fraulein?
小姐
Ma'am, you locked our bikes together.
女士,你把我们的自行车锁到一起了
Our bicycles, they're locked together.
我们的自行车,锁到一起了
Do you have the key?
你有钥匙吗
Cover your hair.
把头发包上
Will you please take these off?
能麻烦你帮我解开吗
They're very tight.
太紧了
Well, I'm flattered to be considered such a threat.
能被你们当成大威胁,我受宠若惊
I was part of the team protecting Abu Nazir in Beirut,
我曾在贝鲁特负责保护阿布·纳齐尔
when you and the CIA tried to assassinate him.
那时候你和中情局想暗杀他
I lost two of my men.
我失去了两个兄弟
We both have known losses.
我们都有损失
Don't insult me.
别侮辱我
You hunt us,
你们追杀我们
kill our families,
杀害我们的家人
you keep us from our homeland.
迫使我们远离祖国
All that suffering and nothing changes.
那么多痛苦却没有带来一丝改变
That's one reason I don't work for the government anymore.
所以我不再为政府工作了
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Your help in getting food and medical supplies
提供食物和医疗用品
to the people of General Alladia Camp.
给阿拉迪亚难民营的人
The UN is in charge of that camp.
联合国控制着那个营
The UN may administer it.
或许名义上如此
I don't have to be in the CIA to know
但不用在中情局我也知道
that Hezbollah is in charge.
其实是真主党在控制
Otto During is planning a visit later this week.
奥托·都灵准备这周晚些时候去看看
He can't go there safely without your invitation.
没有你的邀请,他不可能安全抵达
Only the council can invite him.
只有议会有资格邀请他
Well, I'm asking you to make that happen.
请你帮个忙
Surely you know the camp is overrun.
你肯定知道那个营地已经人满为患
Thousands of new refugees are pouring in each day.
每天都有成千上万的难民涌入
You are risking disease and starvation on a massive scale.
大批民众将面临疾病和饥饿的威胁
Our strength is our suffering,
苦难让我们更强大
and you provide us with an endless supply.
而你们为我们源源不断补给
We know that there are expenses involved
我们知道提供额外的安全保护
in providing additional security.
需要花费大量资金
We're willing to reimburse you.
我们很愿意补偿你们
We can wire money for that or deliver it to you personally.
我们可以把钱电汇过来或者给你个人
You killed my son...
你们杀了我的儿子
in Beirut.
在贝鲁特
I will fight you forever.
我跟你们战斗一生
No, please, please do not do this.
不,求你了,别这样
I have asked you respectfully for safe passage.
我礼貌地请你提供安全保护
You are obliged to take my message to the council.
你有责任把我的意见传达给议会
I see you like to use potassium chlorate.
我发现你很喜欢用氯酸钾
I know it detonates more reliably
我知道它比硝酸铵
than ammonium nitrate, but...
更容易引爆,可是
...the smell reminds me of freshly mopped hallways.
它的气味让我想起刚拖干净的走廊
And hospital toilets.
和医院的厕所
The visitors' changing room
还有高中篮球比赛
at a high school basketball game.
客队的更衣室
Two minutes to prepare yourself for paradise.
准备两分钟后上天堂
Well, two minutes more or less.
两分钟左右吧
It's not a very good timer.
这个定时器不太准
"When the German people declared in the laws passed
"在由民意代表通过的法案中
by their elected representatives
德国人宣称
that they are not to be spied on by their own police,
他们不会被本国警察监视
they didn't mean their government should use the CIA to do it."
但并不是说他们的政府应该让中情局来做这件事"
Sounds fine.
还可以
Is there a problem?
有问题吗
Nothing from a legal standpoint, no.
从法律角度来看,没问题
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Maybe we should take a beat
也许我们应该等新闻报道以后
before putting it up on the Web site.
再把资料放上网
She's been lobbying you, hasn't she?
她在游说你,是吧
Carrie has.
是卡莉
What if she has?
是又怎样
What's wrong with waiting until we at least understand
在弄清楚国家安全隐患之前
the national security implications?
等一等又何妨
She's there with you, isn't she?
她就在你旁边,对吧
Actually, no.
并没有
Even Ed Snowden didn't just dump everything onto the Internet.
斯诺登也不会随便把一切都挂到网上
That's hardly the same.
根本不是一回事
This is only the one document.
这只是一份文件
Jonas?
乔纳斯
You there? Hello?
还在吗
Hello...
Fuck you, then. I'm posting.
去你妈的,老娘就要传
Carrie.
卡莉
Carrie.
卡莉
Oh, my God.
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I'm okay.
我没事
What happened?
发生了什么
I just...
我只是
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么了
I just want to go inside.
我只想进去
Okay.
How'd your work go?
你的工作进展如何
He's a martyr in paradise, and I'm stuck here.
他已经英勇就义了,我还困在这里
The Germans aren't on board for this anymore.
德国人已经不管这事了
They won't turn a blind eye.
他们不会袖手旁观的
We're out, too.
我们也不管了
I want to be sure you understand.
你得明白这一点
You'll get no support, you'll be out of the Agency.
不会再有支援,你不再是局里的人
No acknowledgment if you're caught.
你被抓,局里也不管
No contact from today.
从今天开始不要再联系
You done?
说完了
All you get is that key, your next target in the box,
你只有那把钥匙,下一个目标在盒子里
and operating money waiting there
等你带着她死亡的证据回来
when you bring back proof of death.
就可以拿到报酬
She recruits kids,
她在叙利亚
teenagers for training in Syria.
征募孩子和青少年参加培训
Sent out after four weeks
受训四周以后
to blow themselves up in martyrdom operations.
就发动自杀式爆炸袭击
You decide.
都听你的
Put their names in the box,
把名字放在盒子里
I'll take care of anyone you put there.
不管是谁,我都帮你解决
Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麦吉森
Hello.
The council invites Otto During
议会诚挚邀请奥托·都灵
to visit General Alladia Camp as our honored guest.
访问阿拉迪亚难民营

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
starvation [stɑ:'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 饿死,饥饿

联想记忆
usher ['ʌʃə]

想一想再看

n. 带位员,招待员 vt. 引导,护送 vi. 做招待

联想记忆
arrangement [ə'reindʒmənt]

想一想再看

n. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲

联想记忆
defect [di'fekt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点
vi. 背叛

联想记忆
naive [nɑ'i:v]

想一想再看

adj. 天真的,幼稚的

联想记忆
population [.pɔpju'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数

联想记忆
breach [bri:tʃ]

想一想再看

n. 裂口,破坏,违背,(浪的)冲击,决裂
v

联想记忆
intervention [.intə'venʃən]

想一想再看

n. 插入,介入,调停

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。