Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
Oh, hey. Is it still my birthday?
好啊,还是我的生日吗?
Watch it, or I'll sing to you.
小心点,不然我要唱歌了。
Ha-- - Okay, okay, I give.
生... -好吧,我认输。
Okay. So, have you had a good day?
好吧,你今天过得好吗?
Yes, thank you.
不错,谢谢。
Uh, Lily, she made me her famous chocolate-chip scrambled eggs which she then watched me eat.
莉莉她给我做了她拿手的巧克力豆炒蛋,她还看着我吃了下去。
Yeah.
是的。
You got my present, didn't you?
你收到了我的礼物了吧?
No.
没有。
Darn it. They promised it would be there on time.
该死,他们跟我保证会按时送到。
Oh, well, I can't wait to open it and check the date on the invoice.
我等不及拆开礼物看看发票上的日期了。
Hey, is that Claire? - Yeah.
那是克莱尔吗?-是啊。
Hi, Claire! - Hi.
好啊,克莱尔!-好啊。
Hi. Hey, uh, did you, uh, show her my gift yet?
你给她看了我的礼物吗?
No.
没有。
Come on, show her, show her. - Okay. Yeah.
快给她看啊。-好的,好。
It's good.
超棒。
Wow, shalom and chh-appy birthday.
您好,生日快乐(模仿犹太人)。
I know, right?
就是啊?
Isn't it fantastic?
很棒吧?
Hey, Claire, did you get me some Garrett's cheese and caramel corn yet?
克莱尔,你给我买了加勒特奶酪和焦糖爆米花了吗?
Oh, shoot, I forgot.
糟糕,我忘了。
It's the one thing you had to do in Chicago!
你在芝加哥就只用做这件事啊!
You are so right.
你太对了。
I'm sorry that I let myself get distracted by my job.
很抱歉,我因为工作分心了。
Okay, I'm looking for sweet and salty, Claire, not bitter.
我要的是甜中带咸,克莱尔,不是苦的。
Relax, Cam.
别激动,小卡。
I'm sure there's a kiosk around here that sells it.
这里肯定有小卖部卖那个。
Good.
那就好。
Guys, listen, yesterday, did Haley mention where she was gonna go after she babysat for Lily?
听着,昨天海莉有没有提起过她照看莉莉之后要去哪里?
No, but when you do talk to her, can you tell her to please be careful with my powder-blue suit that Cam let her borrow without asking me?
没有,但你找到她时能不能告诉她让她小心对待我的粉蓝色西装,那是小卡未经我同意借给她的?
Why did she want a suit?
她为什么需要西装?
A friend of hers needs it for a wedding, and Mitchell needs to stop dressing like he's in a barbershop quartet.
她的一个朋友参加婚礼用的,米奇尔得摆脱"理发店四重唱"的造型。
Lily, honey, did Haley say where she was going when she left here?
莉莉,亲爱的海莉离开时有没有说她要去哪里?
Who wants to know? - Aunt Claire.
谁想知道?-克莱尔姑妈。
Hey, Aunt Claire. I heard you were being mean to Haley.
克莱尔姑妈,听说你对海莉很刻薄。
I was not mean to Haley.
我没对海莉很刻薄。
Okay, you're screaming.
行了,你在嚷嚷。
I don't know where she went. Maybe Dylan knows.
我不知道她去了哪里,也许迪兰知道。
Dylan? Why would Dylan know?
迪兰?他怎么会知道?
He came over, and they were talking on the couch while I was in the other room...behaving.
他来过,他们在沙发上说话,我那时候在另一间房里很乖的。