手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《越狱》 > 越狱第二季 > 正文

越狱第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集 愿意揭发总统真面目的人

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Previously on Prison Break:

《越狱》前情提要
There's one big difference between you and I, Michael.
迈克尔,你和我有个最大的不同
You can't kill.
你不敢杀人
I will get you.
我会逮到你的
This is...
这是
...in case you run into trouble down the road.
之后如果遇到麻烦,这可以帮助你
Lincoln, he really wants to see you and your brother.
林肯,他真的很想见你们兄弟俩
He hasn't seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
迈克尔十岁后,他就没见过他了
Let's go.
我们走
Michael never met your grandfather. Dad.
迈克尔从没见过你祖父,爸
I got Burrows. Take care of them.
巴罗斯一家人在这里,处理掉
You think there's a part of you that enjoys this?
难道你内心深处没有感受到一丝乐趣吗?
It feels to me like chasing a high...
我觉得你在寻求刺激
...and I should know better by now.
我现在应该学到教训了
Sara?
莎拉?
Hi, sara.
你好啊,莎拉
Hey, what is this?
这是什么玩意儿?
It's for my blood pressure.
是我量血压的器材
Geary, come on. We can make a deal, man. No deals.
葛瑞,我们来谈条件,我不谈条件
You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
你最后的筹码,已经没了,朋友
Ain't that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
这是你看过最美丽的东西,不是吗?
This is the Tribune police.
垂比云警局
This is the Tribune police. Make yourself known.
垂比云警局,表明身份
Code 4. All clear.
没人
Hey, you're in luck.
你真幸运
I had a case in back. Excellent.
我仓库里有一盒,太好了
Fishing reel oil.
钓鱼卷线润滑油
And you want the whole case?
你要买一整盒?
Whole case.
一整盒
And the GPs?
还要卫星定位导航器?
And the GPs. Must do quite a bit of fishing.
还要卫星定位导航器,你一定常常钓鱼
Yeah, a lot of fishing. Not a whole lot of catching.
对,常常钓鱼,但很少钓到鱼
Ninety-six dollars and 23 cents.
九十六元二十三分
You know...
算了
...I'm just gonna take the reel oil.
我还是只买润滑油好了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Hey, you have to pay for that.
你要付钱!
Just take it. Please don't hurt me.
拿去吧,请不要伤害我
Please.
求求你
You have to pay for that,
你要付钱!
The vault. Open it.
把金库打开
Come on, pretty,
来吧,帅哥
I wasn't going for me, I was going for my daughter,
我不是为了自己越狱,我是为了我女儿
Give Emma her papa's love.
替我把父爱转达给艾玛
I'm gonna cut your throat out.
我要割断你的喉咙
I loved you, Michael, but you just used me.
我爱过你,迈克尔,可是你只是在利用我
Cops found your girlfriend, fish-belly white, gargling in her own puke.
警察发现你的女友,被自己的呕吐噎到面色惨白
And what do you care? As long as she left the door open for you.
反正你也不在乎,只要她替你开门
I feel very fortunate to have met you,
我很荣幸认识你
I'm sorry, Henry.
很抱歉,亨利
It's corporate interests taking over...
政府被财团利益控制住
...buying elections, fighting wars.
贿选、打仗
People dying so they can turn a profit.
他们用人命去换商业利益
We're trying to stop it. What are you, a bunch of spies?
我们要阻止他们你们是谁?间谍吗?
Just a handful of senators, congressmen.
只是几个参议员和众议员
People like me that once worked for The Company.
和我一样的“公司”前员工
People willing to expose the president for what she is.
愿意揭发总统真面目的人
A shill working for these corporations.
她是这些企业的傀儡
We bring her down, we bring them down.
把她搞垮,他们就会瓦解
What's it got to do with me?
这件事与我何干?
Because the way we'll bring her down is also what we're gonna use to set you free.
因为我们搞垮她的方式,同时可以让你重获自由
About a week ago, we finally got a break.
约一周前,我们终于有了进展
An NSA analyst sympathetic to our cause,,,
一位对我们目的有同感的,国家安全局分析师
,,, finally worked his way up and got clearance into the Echelon program,
他终于升职,通过安全检查进入梯队系统
E-mails, cell-phone calls all across this country,
全国的电子邮件、手机通话
If it's transmitted, it goes through Echelon,
只要是通讯,都会经过梯队系统
It's cataloged, interpreted, and then stored for Homeland Security,
通讯经过分类、编译,再存档供国土安全部参考
Nothing is missed by them.
什么都逃不过他们的耳目
Nothing.
什么都逃不过
Including, by accident, for a few months after 9/11...
包括九一一事件后的几个月间,意外截取到的
,,, the White House,
白宫通话纪录
The analyst got his hands on a phone conversation the president had,,,
这位分析师发现总统
...with Terrence steadman, two weeks after you supposedly killed him.
和特伦斯.斯特德曼的通话,就在据称你谋杀他的两周后
The analyst tried to get this information out of the building,
分析师试图把资料带出大楼
Excuse me. Could you come with us? We need to ask you a few questions, sir.
抱歉,先生,请跟我们来一趟,我们有事要问你
Turns out someone else was snooping too,
结果其他人也在打探消息
someone else wanted answers about the president.
其他人对总统也产生怀疑
I'm convinced they're turning the...
我相信他们要将
Aldo and Lincoln wanna be left alone. Sure, I understand.
艾度和林肯不想被打扰,这我了解
Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing...
二十四小时后,坦克雷迪死了,分析师下落不明
...and the White House Echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe.
而梯队系统上的白宫录音,已从主要资料库删除
The tape is still out there.
但录音带尚未被找到
And judging by how hard they're going after sara Tancredi...
从他们极力寻找,莎拉.坦克雷迪来看
...I'm pretty sure they think she has it.
我很确定他们认为,录音带在她手上
And I think they're right.
我认为他们的判断没错
She's the key to this whole thing, Lincoln.
她是这一切的关键,林肯
L.J., come with me.
罗杰,跟我来
I would imagine...
我可以想像
...that you're feeling slightly betrayed right now.
你有点被背叛的感觉
I understand.
我能理解
As you can see...
如你所见
...hi, my name is not Lance, and I'm not an addict.
你好,我不叫兰斯,我也没有毒瘾
Okay.
There's one thing about me...
关于我,有一件事
...that should mean a great deal to you right now...
现在对你来说应该很重要
...and that is, I am reasonable.
就是我很讲理
If you tell me what you know, you get to go.
如果你把所知告诉我,就可以离开
And then maybe, when this is all behind us...
也许等事过境九之后
...we get to grab a piece of pie for old time's sake.
我们可以一起吃派叙叙旧
Okay? Come here.
好吗?过来
I don't know where Michael is.
我不知道迈克尔在哪里
This is not about Michael, this is about your father.
重点不在迈克尔,重点是令尊
He left Washington with something that didn't belong to him...
他带了不属于他的东西,离开华府
...and we need it back.
我们必须要回来
And you killed him for it. I didn't.
你因此杀了他,我没有
No, for what that's worth.
若这还有意义的话,我没有
But I hope that his death properly illustrates...
但我希望他的死
...the magnitude of the situation that we're in right now.
能让你看清,我们现在的处境牵涉有多广
So where is it?
东西在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about. Where is it?
我不懂你在说什么,在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about. Where is it?
我不懂你在说什么,在哪里?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Sara, there's a next step involved in this...
莎拉,这件事的下一阶段
...and you don't want to experience that.
你绝对不会想要体验
I swear to God, I don't know what you're talking about.
我对天发誓,我不懂你在说什么
My father didn't give me anything.
我父亲没有给我任何东西
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你要的是什么
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
神父请宽恕我,我有罪
How long has it been since your last confession?
你上次告解是什么时候?
This is my first time...
已经相隔
...in a long time.
好久一段时间了
And what are the nature of your sins?
你的罪本质为何?
The nature?
本质?
I'm not really sure.
我不太确定
Deep down inside your heart, you know.
你的内心深处一定清楚
Righteousness, maybe.
也许是为求公正吧
Believing the ends justify the means.
我相信目的正当,就可以不择手段
And what are those ends?
目的是什么?
Saving someone's life.
救人一命
And the means?
手段是什么?
I've broken just about every law you can name.
你所能想到的法律,我统统都触犯了
But it's not just what I've done.
可是不光是我的行为
It's what others have done...
还有其他人的行为
...because I let them.
因为我放任他们这么做
Because I was doing what I thought was right.
因为我自以为这么做没有错
I should have known better this time. This time?
这次我早该学到教训了,这次?
When I was a kid...
我在小时候
...I watched a man bleed out and die.
曾经看着一个人流血致死
And I was glad...
而且我很高兴
...because he deserved it.
因为是他活该
Life is only for God to give and take, my son.
孩子,只有上帝可决定生死
Suddenly, there was this dark space inside of me...
当时我忽然感受到,内心一片黑暗
...and I knew it was wrong.
我知道我错了
But here I am. There is a way to stop this.
但我现在还是这样,有个办法可以改过
Surrender your will to God.
让你的意志臣服于上帝
If I surrender now...
如果现在投降
...I lose everything I love.
我会失去我挚爱的一切
But do you lose your soul in the process?
可是难道你的灵魂,不会在这过程之中迷失吗?
Well, we all have our crosses to bear.
人各自有自己的十字架要扛
You okay?
你没事吧?
This is never gonna stop. They're gonna keep coming after us.
这会没完没了,他们会一直追杀我们
Lincoln, don't.
林肯,不要接
Is it done? You are.
他死了吗?是你死定了
Lincoln Burrows. Your man's dead,
林肯.巴罗斯,你的手下死了
Just like anyone else you send to take out my son.
就像你派来,杀我儿子的人一样
We want you. This isn't about L.J.
我们要的是你,不是罗杰
There's a very simple way for all of this to end.
有个简单的方法,可以结束这一切
I'll tell you how it'll end.
我来告诉你,怎么结束这一切
Me staring into your dead eye with my hand around your throat.
我掐着你的脖子,看着你死去
You don't even know who I am.
你根本不知道我是谁
How much further?
还有多远?
Right here is good.
到这里就好
Right. You got it.
好,没问题
Thanks for the ride. No problem.
感谢你载我一程,不客气
Agent Mahone. Bill Kim.
曼宏探员,我是比尔金
I'm here to pick you up.
我是来接你的
I called Kellerman.
我是通知凯勒曼
He's busy right now.
他现在很忙
Does anyone else know you're here? No.
有其他人知道你在这儿吗?没有
Good. Can you open the gate?
很好,可以帮忙开门吗?
And I need a new vehicle.
我需要新的车
There's something you should know about me.
我有件事应该让你知道
I don't like being out in the field. I only do so when there's been a screwup.
我不喜欢出勤,我只在有人搞砸时,才踏出办公室
I'm out in the field, Alex.
我现在出来了,亚历
Why don't you open the gate...
那你何不开门
...and you can hurry back to D.C. Before your shoes get dirty?
就能赶回华府,不至于弄脏你的皮鞋
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
我们收到巴罗斯和他弟弟会合地的线索
It's a place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯
That mean anything to you?
你知道是什么意思吗?
Yeah, it's one of a hundred tattoos on scofield's body.
那是斯科菲尔德的,上百个刺青之一
What does it mean? I don't know yet.
那代表什么?我还不知道
You need to figure it out in the next couple of hours.
接下来几小时内你得查出来
If scofield and Burrows cross the border, they'll be out of your jurisdiction...
如果这两兄弟逃出国界,就超越你的管辖范围
...and you'll be of no further value to us.
到时你对我们就毫无利用价值
Open the gate. So you can do what?
把门打开,让你出来干嘛?
I wanna hear it. Straight from the mouth of the guy who's supposed to be our closer.
我想听听,你应该要帮我们结案的
I'll get scofield and Burrows and all the rest of them.
我会抓到这两兄弟,还有其他人
And then me and you and Kellerman...
之后你、我和凯勒曼
...we're gonna part ways.
就分道扬镖
I just hope you're properly motivated.
我只是想要好好激励你
Because as long as you do your job, we forget about shales.
只要你办好事,我们就会忘记席尔斯的事
And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron.
之后你就能回科罗拉多,看你儿子卡麦隆了
He's 5, right?
他五岁了对吧?
Don't you ever mention his name again.
不准再提到他的名字
There he is.
就是这样
That's what I wanted to hear.
这才是我想听到的
Get cracking, Alex.
动作快,亚历
A lot of people are relying on you.
很多人都靠你一个人
Jane will take care of it. You can trust her.
珍会处理,你可以信任她
I know this is hard, but it will work out. You have my word.
我知道这不简单,但是不会有事的,我向你保证
Thank you. Be careful.
谢谢,注意安全
Listen...
听着
I know.
我知道
Jane's gonna look after you.
珍会照顾你
I don't even know her. She's all right.
我根本不认识她,她可以信任
She's been working for Dad for a while.
她替你祖父工作很久了
I'II...
I'll see you soon, I promise.
我很快就会来接你,我保证
Isn't that the same thing your dad told you?
这句话你爸不是也说过吗?
Yeah, but I mean it.
对,但是我是真心的
Hey.
过来
Bo... No.
波不
Hey, it's me.
是我
Just call me when you get this, okay? It's important.
听到留言回电给我好吗?有重要的事
They're numbers.
是数字
Is that my payment?
那是给我的报酬吗?
Medical nitroglycerin? As promised.
药用硝酸甘油?我答应过你的
You have no idea how hard it is to get this kind of grade.
要拿到这种等级的货,真是难上加难
Even with my contacts.
连我的人脉都找不到
It's time for your end of the deal. Where's that plane gonna be?
轮到你兑现诺言了,飞机会降落在哪里?
They call me a couple of hours before with the drop-off point.
他们降落前几小时,才会通知我地点
Keeps the DEA off our backs.
才不会被禁毒处盯上
So it's gonna be a while. You might wanna stay out of the sun.
所以还得等上一阵子,你去室内等吧
Hey, hey, hey.
我们进去吧,等等
Hey.
等一下
Is there a problem?
有问题吗?
They're just my cousins.
他们只是我的表兄弟
Now, after your father accessed this information...
在你父亲取阅资料后
...he made three calls from his cell phone, all to you.
他打了三通电话,都是找你
What did he tell you?
他告诉你什么?
Just that he was coming back to Chicago.
他只说他要回芝加哥
Good. You're being honest. Good.
很好,你说的是实话
Now, there's a half an hour between when your father landed...
你父亲下飞机后到回家前
...and when he got home that is unaccounted for.
有半小时的时间下落不明
I know you stopped by his office. You see him there?
我知道你有去他的办公室,有见到他吗?
No.
没有
The last time I saw my father, he was dead in his study.
我最后见到他时,他已经死在书房里
He have anyone give you anything?
令尊有请人给你东西吗?
You think I'm just withholding information because I like hanging out with you?
你以为我会知情不报,只为了和你聊天?
If I knew something, I would tell you. I don't.
如果我知道,我会说我不知道
I don't know anything about any of this.
我完全不知道这些事情
Really? Then why did you give your father the file on Lincoln Burrows?
真的?那你为何把林肯.巴罗斯的档案交给令尊?
Why open the door for scofield, help him escape?
为何帮斯科菲尔德开门助他越狱?
Why did scofield send you those coded notes?
斯科菲尔德为何寄暗号给你?
Why did you come to New Mexico to meet him?
为何跑来新墨西哥州见他?
Don't try to float a babe-in-the-woods routine by me.
别想在我面前装无辜
It's really gonna piss me off.
我真的会生气
So come on.
所以招出来吧
Okay, come on.
招出来吧
You're okay.
你没事的
All right.
没事的
Look, sara...
听着,莎拉
...we're gonna have to come to an understanding. You know that, right?
我们必须达成共识,这你该清楚吧?
Yeah, you were right, They are coordinates,
你说的对,这是座标
Plug them into your GPs. It'll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到,新墨西哥沙漠的一处
It's in the middle of nowhere, basically.
那是个鸟不生蛋的地方
All right, thanks. Yeah, no problem,
好,谢谢,不客气
Sir, who are you meeting...?
长官,你要去见谁?
What the hell is he doing?
他到底在做什么?
He's keeping us out of the loop, that's what he's doing.
他刻意隐瞒线索,不让我们知道
You know, constantly running from the law with a bad heart.
我的心脏不好,还一直要逃避追捕
Mexico, where I'm from, has got a lot of great things...
我的国家墨西哥有很多好东西
...but health care ain't one of them.
不过健保不包括在内
You all right? You look a little nervous.
你还好吧?你看起来很紧张
I don't do this every day.
我不常做这种事
I just wanna get the information on that plane and move on.
我只想得到飞机的资讯,然后离开
Is that it? That's it.
就这样?就这样
Because I know who you are. Oh, you don't have to worry.
我知道你是谁,你不必担心
We can't go within a hundred feet of a federal marshal to collect the reward...
我们无法接近联邦执法人,一百尺内去领赏金
...because we got U.s. And Mexican warrants on our head.
因为美国和墨西哥两国,都在通缉我们
But this plane to Panama... sit down.
不过,去巴拿马的飞机你坐下吧
This is all for your brother? Yes.
都是为了你哥哥?对
I got four brothers. Two in prison.
我有四个兄弟,两个在坐牢
Accept a call? Yes. But break them out?
他们打要我付费的电话来?没问题,但要我帮他们越狱?
My brother gave me a baseball mitt for my 14th birthday.
你疯啦,我哥送我棒球手套,当十四岁的生日礼物
I owed him.
我亏欠他
You're a better man than I am.
你人比我好
Time will tell.
时间会证明
Shouldn't they have called by now about the plane?
他们不是早该打来,说飞机的事了吗?
Yeah.
But you know, I have a question.
不过我有个疑问
I thought that these came in glass vials...
我以为甘油是玻璃包装
...not plastic.
不是塑胶瓶
I thought so too.
我也这么想
The guy I bought it from said he packed it in plastic...
卖家说他用塑胶包装
...for transportation over long distances to prevent a fire or an explosion.
适合长时间运送,可以避免起火或是爆炸
Really?
真的?
I never heard of that.
我从没听过这种事
What's going on?
去卡车那边拿仪器来,怎么了?
We're gonna do a little quality-control test.
我们要做品管测试
It's the best available.
这是最上等的货色
We got time.
我们的时间很多
For the last time, some black male, early 20s, jumped me from behind.
我最后一次说,有个黑人,二十出头,从后方攻击我
Didn't get a good look at his face.
我没看清楚他的脸
Assailant attacked you from behind? That's what I just said.
所以攻击者从后方攻击你?我刚刚就这么说
Yet he managed to make contact on your forehead.
但他却有办法正中你的额头
That's right. With what? A boomerang?
没错,他用回力镖打你吗?
Come on, why don't you tell me what happened?
告诉我事情真相吧
Look, I'm a retired correctional officer out of Illinois.
听着,我是伊利诺州退休狱警
How about showing some professional courtesy, honey?
给我一点面子好吗,甜心?
This is Roy Geary, Leave a message,
我是罗伊葛瑞,请留言
You thieving son of a bitch.
你这个浑蛋盗贼
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don't find you.
你最好跪下祈祷,我找不到你
Because if I do, mark my words, I'm gonna gut you bow to stern.
因为要是我找到你,听好了,我会让你死得很难看
President Reynolds was in Tallahassee, Florida early this morning,,,
雷诺兹总统今早抵达,佛罗里达州塔拉哈西
,,, attending a $5000-a-plate breakfast fundraiser,,,
参加目前竞选连任的,马丁克莱那兹参议员
,,, for Senator Martin Kleinhenz, who's running for reelection,
所举办的高级早餐募款活动
Later this afternoon, her press conference was derailed,,,
之后下午的记者会遭到中断
,,, when a reporter asked her to comment on Lincoln Burrows' escape from custody,
因为一名记者请她,对林肯.巴罗斯脱逃发表看法
She declined, It's become clear in her first month in office,,,
她拒绝表态,在她执政的第一个月
,,, that she cannot separate herself from this manhunt,
很明显的,她无法和这次逮捕行动划清界线
And as long as it continues,,,
而且只要追缉持续进行
,,, pundits say that questions about Burrows will...
学者表示,巴罗斯的问题依旧会
Ladies. Let's get this party started.
女士们,开始狂欢吧
For the last 30 years, I've hated you.
过去三十年我都在恨你
You walked out on me.
你弃我于不顾
You haven't even seen Michael.
你根本没见过迈克尔一面
I've seen him before.
我见过他
Not in the papers, Dad.
报纸上不算,爸
I've been trying to work out what kind of man abandons his family.
我一直想知道,哪种人才会抛弃家人
Now I'm doing the same damn thing.
现在我却步上你的后尘
You'll see him again. I'll make sure of it.
你可以再见到他的,我向你保证
How much further? About three hours.
还有多远?约三小时
It's gonna be a few minutes. My brother should be here soon.
这只要几分钟,我哥很快就来了
I should go outside. Make sure he can see me.
也许我该出去,好让他能看见我
That's a good idea. I'm gonna send Ernesto to do that.
好主意,我请厄尼斯托去留意
Hello.
厄尼斯托,拜托了,喂
Was that the call?
打来了?
Yes, it was. About the plane?
没错,通知飞机的事?
Sugar water.
进行得怎样?只是糖水
No, you just made a big mistake, blanquito,
你犯下大错了,白鬼
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? I'm not a chemist.
我很抱歉,我又不是化学家
The guy I bought it from swore it was medical nitro.
卖家发誓这是药用硝酸甘油
We both got screwed. Yeah, but one of us is gonna pay for it.
我们都被骗了,对,但只有一个人要负责
I just wanna get out of here, you want your payment.
我只想离开这里,你想拿到酬劳
My brother's gonna be here soon...
我哥马上就会到
...we'll work something out. Just name your price.
我们可以想办法解决,你开个价吧
I already named my price. You didn't come through.
我已经开价了,是你达不到要求
When's your brother getting here?
你哥什么时候会到?
You were planning on turning us in the whole time, weren't you?
你原本就打算,背叛我们,对吧?
When's he supposed to meet you here?
他什么时候会到?
Drop it or I'm gonna shoot him. Let him go or I'll shoot you.
把枪放下,否则我会开枪,让他走,不然我开枪
Where is it? My father didn't give me anything.
在哪里?我父亲什么都没给我
Who are you risking your life for?
你到底是在为谁,冒生命危险?
Lincoln Burrows.
林肯.巴罗斯
A street thug.
一个街头小混混
Why is that your concern? Is there somewhere in the Hippocratic oath...
你为何要在乎他?难道希波克拉提斯誓言中
...where it says, "I pledge to risk my life for those who don't care about mine"?
有说“我发誓为了不在乎,我死活的人冒生命危险”?
Because they don't care about yours.
他们可不在乎你的死活
Burrows and Michael scofield, they just used you.
巴罗斯和斯科菲尔德,只是利用你
Are you that surprised there are people in the world who'll stand up to people like you?
世上有人会为你这种人挺身而出,难道你真的感到惊讶?
Are you that far gone? That's cute.
你疯的那么彻底吗?真俏皮
Sad, but cute.
悲哀,但是俏皮
A Cleveland what?
要我上大号给你看?
Don't worry, I'll talk you through it.
别担心,我会教你怎么做的
And we got a glass coffee table right here.
这里刚好有个玻璃咖啡桌
Hell no. I'll do it for a thousand.
我才不要,给我一千元我就做
Five hundred.
五百
One thousand.
一千
Seven-fifty.
七百五十
All right.
好吧
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
Leave.
滚出去
You know...
你知道吗?
...it's amazing what you can pick up at an Army-Navy store.
军需品店里卖的东西,真是无奇不有
All that torture stuff, that was Bellick's idea.
拷问你是巴里克的主意
And if you ask me, he took the whole thing way too far.
我个人认为他太过份了
Listen, why don't I just give you half the money and we call it a day, huh?
听着,我把钱分你一半,我们就两不相欠好吗?
All right, sixty-forty.
好吧,六四分帐
Come on, T, we can deal.
T-Bag,我们可以好好谈的
Where's the plane gonna land?
飞机降落地点在哪里?
Kiss my ass, cobarde,
去死吧,懦夫
What are we gonna do? I don't know.
我们该怎么办?不知道
We won't get across the border on the ground.
我们不可能从地面上跨越国界
Without that plane, we're screwed.
没有飞机,我们就死定了
He's losing too much blood. He'll never make it.
他失血过多,会死掉的
Should've thought of that before he tried to kill us.
他想杀我们之前,就该想到这点
We gotta take him to the hospital or else he'll die.
我们一定要让他就医,不然他会死
Please.
拜托
The plane, and we'll let you go.
说出飞机的事,就放你们走
Finley Road.
芬利路
Off Highway 8. There's an airstrip there. There.
在八号公路旁,有个小型机场,好
Okay? Now, let us go.
可以了吧?放我们走
Okay, let's go. No, no, no.
我们走,不要
Michael, let's go. No, no, don't go.
迈克尔,走了不要走
Please. Michael, let's go.
求求你,迈克尔,我们走
Please, help us. No, don't do this, huh?
求你帮我们,不要这样好吗?
Don't do this. Don't do it. Please.
求你不要这样子
Let's go. Michael, if we were bleeding, they would not lift a finger. You know that.
迈克尔我们走,如果是我们受伤,他绝不会搭救,你很清楚的
He was gonna kill us. Let's go. That's not true.
他本来要杀我们,快走吧,不会的
Michael, we're gonna get to that plane, and we'll call when we're safe.
迈克尔,我们先上飞机,等安全后再叫人来
Let's go now, please. Please don't do this, okay?
我们走吧,拜托,请不要丢下我们
Don't do this! Don't do it, all right? Don't listen to him! Please.
不要这样请别听他的
I care about you.
我在乎你
This is not what I wanted, sara.
我并不想这么对你,莎拉
Kellerman.
我是凯勒曼
What's going on with Sara?
莎拉的情况如何?
Has she told you anything?
她告诉你了吗?
Don't go anywhere.
不要乱跑
Not yet. I trust you've been persuasive,
还没,你应该有用点手段吧
Yes, absolutely, Then kill her.
那当然,那就杀了她
Well, if she knows something...
可是如果她知道真相
You disobey me, you are done. Do you understand me?
你敢违抗我的话,就死定了,听懂了吗?
Put her in the ground, Paul,
杀了她,保罗
Michael.
迈克尔
Let's go.
我们走
Michael. Hold still.
迈克尔,不要动
You're doing it wrong. Let's get out of here.
你错了,我们快走
He was gonna call the cops, get his buddies...
他会报警或是叫朋友来
He's not gonna make it.
他快死了
We'll call when we get safe. Let's go. Michael, let's go!
等我们安全再通知人来,迈克尔,我们快走!
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
You gotta get him to a hospital right away.
你得立刻送他去医院
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Hey, man, forget Finley Road.
朋友,别去芬利路
The plane's gonna stop at the 7-mile marker...
飞机会降落在七里的路标旁
...Route 4, at sunset.
日落的时候,在四号公路
It's gonna stop for five minutes, then it's gonna go to oaxaca, Mexico.
飞机会停留五分钟,然后飞往墨西哥的瓦哈卡
You miss it, you're out of luck.
错过就算你倒霉
He bled out on the way over. Any ID?
他在送医途中失血过多死亡,确认身份了吗?
Yeah, Roy Geary. Just an out-of-stater.
有,罗伊葛瑞,是别州人
You know him? He's a friend of mine.
你认识他?他是我的朋友
Mr. Bellick? Yeah.
巴里克先生,什么事?
Would you mind answering a few more questions?
介意再回答我几个问题吗?
Yeah. It's Pam,
请说,我是潘
What's going on?
找我什么事?
I just wanted to say hey.
我只想跟你打声招呼
Well, are you all right? You said it was important.
你没事吧?你说有重要的事
I know things got kind of ugly toward the...
我知道我们之间到最后
You know, the end.
闹得很不愉快
I got ugly.
是我变了
But I want you to know that there were circumstances that,,,,
但是我要让你知道,当时的情况
It was better that you and Cameron...
对你和卡麦隆来说
That you were not with me.
不在我身边会比较好
Why are you telling me this now?
你现在说这些做什么?
If I had to do it all over again...
如果人生有机会重来
...I'd do it different, you know?
我的决定会不同
We'd still be a family.
我们一家人不会分开
I'd give anything for that,
我愿意付出一切换回来
I just wanted you to know. Alex,,,
我只是想让你了解,亚历
...what's going on? Nothing,
到底怎么了?没事
I just wanted to call to say that I was...
我只想打去跟你说
That I'm sorry about everything. Where are you right now?
这一切我很抱歉,你人在哪里?
I can come get you, Wouldn't that be nice, huh?
我可以去接你,这样会很不错,对吧?
No, I'm serious. Where are you?
我是认真的,你在哪里?
One more thing.
还有一件事
Lf you hear anything in the media... What?
如果媒体放出消息什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I love you. Give Cam a kiss for me, okay?
我爱你,帮我亲一下小卡好吗?
Well, I'm glad I told you about this place.
我很庆幸有把这地方告诉你
I'm glad I figured out how to work a GPs.
我很庆幸学会了,怎么用卫星导航器
Make it a little more difficult next time?
下次不要搞得这么困难,可以吗?
I owe you one. No, we're even.
我欠你一个人情,不,我们扯平了
But we gotta leave.
但我们得走了
Linc. Hey, buddy.
林肯,老弟
How you doing? Where's L. J?
你好吗?罗杰呢?
He's safe. The money? I'll tell you later. We gotta go.
他很安全,钱呢?待会儿再说,我们得走了
I brought someone.
我带了一个人来
Dad.
We've met before.
我们见过面
This is happening right now, okay?
这是最后的机会,懂吗?
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我下手
Don't make me do this.
不要逼我下手
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道也不会告诉你
You wouldn't? Really? Are you that stupid?
不会告诉我?真的?你真的那么笨?
Are you that stupid?
你真的那么笨?
Because now you're going to die!
因为你现在要死了!
You're going to die.
你现在要死了
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
你只要告诉我,你父亲给了你什么
I know my options.
我很清楚我的下场
I can not tell you and die or I can tell you and still die.
我不告诉你会死,告诉你我也一样会死
No, wrong.
不,你错了
Sara, come on. Smarten up for once in your life.
莎拉,拜托,这一生就这次聪明一点
Please.
拜托你
Go to hell.
你去死吧
You know what? Drowning is horrific...
你知道吗?溺毙是非常恐怖的
...don't get me wrong, but once you give in...
别误会,但当你不再挣扎
...and just let the water come into your lungs, there's a certain euphoria, I hear.
让水灌进肺部时,我听说会有种兴奋的感觉
I guess as a junkie, I thought maybe you'd appreciate that.
我想你有毒瘾,或许会喜欢那感觉
You did this to yourself.
是你害死自己的

重点单词   查看全部解释    
explosion [iks'pləuʒən]

想一想再看

n. 爆炸,爆发,激增

 
routine [ru:'ti:n]

想一想再看

n. 例行公事,常规,无聊
adj. 常规的,

联想记忆
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
oath [əuθ]

想一想再看

n. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
vehicle ['vi:ikl]

想一想再看

n. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介

联想记忆
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
surrender [sə'rendə]

想一想再看

v. 投降,让与,屈服
n. 投降,屈服,放弃

联想记忆


关键字: 越狱 美剧 第二季

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。