手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记精校版 > 老友记精校版第1季 > 正文

老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:屁股秀(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Chandler: She's amazing! She makes the women that I dream about look like short, fat, bald men!

她太迷人了!和她比起来我的梦中情人就像是又矮又肥的秃顶男人!
Monica: Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone.
好吧,去找她吧!她旁边没人。
Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? 'Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh.'
哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?"打扰了。呃啊……"
Rachel: Oh, come on! She's a person, you can do it!
哦,别这样。她只是个人,你能做到的!
Chandler: Oh please, could she be more out of my league? Ross, back me up here.
哦拜托,我配得上她吗?Ross,支持我一下。
Ross: He could never get a woman like that in a million years.
他一百万年也休想得到这样的女人。
Chandler: Thank you, buddy.
谢谢兄弟。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, but you know, you always see these really beautiful women with these really nothing guys, you could be one of those guys.
哦,哦,但你要知道,总能看到那些真正的美女和一些真不怎么样的男的在一起,你也可以成为那些男的中的一个。
Monica: You could do that!
你可以的!你们这么认为?
Chandler: Y'think?
对!
All: Yeah! Absolutely!
是的!是的。
Chandler: Oh God, I can't believe I'm even considering this...
哦天,我都不敢相信我居然会考虑……
Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue...
我一向谨言慎行……
Ross: Come on! Come on!
加油!加油!
Chandler: Here goes.
我去了。
Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
退后,伙计,炮火来袭。
Chandler: All right. I can do this.
好的,我能做到的。
Aurora:... Yes?
怎么?
Chandler: Hi.... um... Okay, next word would be Chandler.Chandler is my name and.... uh...hi.
嗨。好,下一个字应该是Chandler。Chandler是我的名字,呃……嗨。
Aurora: Yes, you said that.
对,你说了。
Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh...would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight.
是,是我说了,不过我没说我刚才想说的话,我刚才想说的是,呃……有时间你愿意和我约会吗?谢谢,晚安。
Aurora: Chandler?
Chandler,
All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: What you think?
你们认为怎么样?
All:... Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!
嗨!你演戏了!我都不知道你会跳舞!你还安了大胡子!
Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead.It was better than that thing I did with the trolls. At least you got to see my head.
拜托,没那么糟吧。我可是主角。这次我在轮唱中出现,至少你们可以看见我的头。
All: Saw your head. Saw your head.
对没错,我们有看见你的头。
Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
我的德语发音怎么样?
Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.
很好,所有W的音全变成V。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。