手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第17集 爱的飞行之旅(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Monica: Ohh! Did you do what I said? Did-did-did you tell her?

哦!你照我说的做了吗?你告诉她了吗?
Ross: I did.
是的。
Monica: And what did she say?
她说什么了?
Ross: Thank you.
谢谢。
Monica: Oh, you're totally welcome! What'd she say?
不客气,她说什么?
Ross: She said, "Thank you." I said, "I love you." And she said, "Thank you."
她说,"谢谢。" 我说,"我爱你。" 她却说,"谢谢。"
Monica: That's not right.
不对啊。
Chandler: Whoa-whoa-wait, did you say you love her?
你说你爱她?
Joey: Yeah, what were you trying to get her to do? !
你想让她怎么做?!
Ross: What do I do now?
现在怎么办?
Joey: You play hard to get.
玩欲擒故纵,疏远她。
Ross: She already lives in London.
她已经住在伦敦了。
Joey: So you go to Tokyo.
你搬去东京。
Chandler: All right look, forget it, ok? Forget it. You told her you love her, it's over.
好吧,算了。你告诉她你爱她,就已经完了。
Monica: Uh, it is not over! You're over!
没完!你才完了呢!
Chandler: What?
什么?
Monica: You know!
你懂我的意思!
Chandler: Ok. Good one.
好,说得好。
Monica: It is not over because she is going to call you and tell you she loves you.
还没完,因为她会给你电话,告诉你她爱你。
And the reason why she couldn't, is because her feelings were so strong, that scared her.
而她先前不说的原因是,是她感情太强烈了,她害怕。
Now you go home you wait for her call, she could be calling you from the plane! Come on now go! Go!
你现在回家等她电话,她很可能在飞机上就打电话!快点现在就走!走!
Ross: Ok! Ok! But if she doesn't call, it is definitely over! No, wait. Wait.
但是如果她没打,就真的完了!不,等等。
Unless, eventually, I call her, You know just to see what's going on, and, and she says she'll call me back, but then she doesn't. Then it's over.
除非,最后,我给她打,问问她怎么样了,然后她说她会打回来,但她没有。这样就真的完了。
Joey: Way to be strong, man!
够坚强,兄弟!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Chandler: Hi! Listen, can we watch cartoons on your television?
嗨!我们能在你这看会卡通吗?
We need a porn break. We spent the last two hours watching in & out & in again.
我们需要一个A片中场休息。我们已经看了两个小时的进进出出了。
Rachel: Well, so, why don't you just turn it off?
为什么不关掉算了?
Chandler: Because then we would be the guys who turned off free porn.
因为那样我就会成为关掉免费黄片的家伙。
Rachel: Yeah, but that's not like what you'd go by.
别人又不会那样叫你们。
Joey: Rach, look. I wanna have a kid someday.
瑞秋,将来我会有小孩。
Ok? And someday that kid is gonna ask me if I ever turned off free porn.
他会问我有没有关掉免费A片。
I don't wanna have to tell him that I did.
我不想说我有。
Monica: Did you ever ask your dad that?
你有问过你爸吗?
Joey: I don't wanna talk about it.
我拒谈这件事。
Phoebe: Ooh, good, you're here! Ok. -Monica: Hey! -Phoebe: Hi!
太好了,你们都在!好。-嘿!-嗨!
Rachel: Well, what-what'cha got there?
你手上拿的什么?
Phoebe: Oh this? Well I'm glad you asked. Now, don't you hate it when you have to cut a tin can with an ordinary steak knife? Ahh! Now, I know what you're thinking...
这个?问得好,难道你不讨厌用普通,切肉刀去切易拉罐吗?额!现在,我知道你们在想什么
Chandler: Pregnant Woman Slays Four?
“孕妇发狂砍杀四人”?
Monica: Phoebe, they didn't make you pay for those knives, did they?
菲比,他们没让你买这些刀吧?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Monica: Are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Rachel: Honey, you're not gonna make enough money to help Frank and Alice just by selling knives.
亲爱的,你不能光靠卖刀来帮助弗兰克和爱丽丝赚足够的钱。
Phoebe: No-no, I know that, but I um just need to make enough money for the second part of my plan.
不,我知道,但我需要本钱执行我第二步计划。
Chandler: What's the second part of your plan?
你的第二步计划是什么?
Phoebe: My Saturn dealership.
做“土星”轿车的代理。
Ross: Hello?
喂?
Emily: Ross.
罗斯。
Ross: Emily, hi! Uh, how-how was you flight?
艾蜜莉,旅途愉快吗?
Emily: It was dreadful. I felt terrible about how I acted when you said those wonderful things.
糟透了。你说了如此美妙的话,而我却那么回应,我觉得难受极了。
Ross: No, no, that-that, that's all right. Umm, I'm just glad you called.
不,没关系。额,我很高兴你给我电话。
Emily: Ross umm, there's something that I've-I've got to tell you, there's-there's someone else.
罗斯,我有事要告诉你我有男朋友了。
Ross: Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
这句话在英国的意思 跟在美国一样吗?
Ross: She doesn't know which one of us she wants, me or this Colin guy. So I told her when she figures it out, give me a call. Maybe I'll still be around.
她不知道她想要谁,她不知道该选谁,我还是叫Colin的家伙。所以我叫她想清楚再打给我,也许我还在。
Chandler: Ok just so I know, when you say "still around", you mean still around like you might be in a relationship or still around like you might've died waiting for the phone to ring?
我问一下,你说也许还在,是你会等她选择你还是你会等电话等到死?
Monica: Oh, but it was so right. This isn't how it's supposed to go, I mean there can't be another guy.
原本明明很完美,现在都乱了,怎么会有第三者。
Ross: Well...
也许
Monica: Of course there's another guy! ! This is even more perfect! Now you have to prove your love!
当然得有别人!!这更完美了!现在你要证明你的爱!
Ross: I'm not proving anything. Ok? I'm done listening to you.
我什么也不证明。好,我不听你的了。
If I hadn't let you talk me into going to the airport in the first place, I never would've put my fist through the wall!
如果我没先听你的跑到机场去,我就不会让拳头砸在墙上!
Chandler: You put your fist through the wall?
你把拳头砸在墙上了?
Ross: No, I missed and hit the door. But, it opened really hard!
不,我没打着,砸在门上了。但砸的那门晃的可狠了!
Monica: You have to go to London!
你得去伦敦!
Ross: What?
什么?
Monica: Yeah, you have to go fight for her!
你得去争取她!
Joey: Oh yeah, sure, that makes sense. Yeah. 'Cause you already told her you love her and she didn't say it back,
哦对,当然,太有道理了。因为你已经说了你爱她而她却没回应,
then she called you and told you that there's another guy, so yeah, go to London that'll scare her!
然后她打电话说还有别人,对,去伦敦吧,吓死她!
Monica: When Rachel was with Paulo, what did you do?
瑞秋跟保罗在一起时,你做了什么?
Ross: I made fun of his accent.
我嘲笑他的口音。
Monica: You sat back and let him have her, you didn't fight at all. Am I right?
你退缩了,让他拥有她,你根本没竞争过。我对吗?
Ross: I just told you, I made fun of him behind his back. Oh I see.
我说了,我私下取笑他的口音,我懂了。
Monica: You want the same thing to happen with Emily?
你想让这种事在和艾米丽这次再发生吗?
Ross: No.
不。
Monica: All right then, go fight for her! Woah!
那好,去为她而战!去伦敦!
Joey: Man, it's like a snake pit.
好像一窝蛇喔。
Monica: I mean, that could be you and Emily! That, but-but nicer. Just, go to London!
我是说,这可能就是你和艾米丽!这样,但-但更好。快,去伦敦吧!
Ross: Really?
真的?
Monica: Come on! Surprise her! Show up at her doorstep! Don't let her go without a fight!
去吧!给她个惊喜!出现在她门前!别没竞争过就放弃她!
Ross: All right. All right, I'm gonna do it!
好,就这么决定 我要去伦敦争取她
Monica: All right.
好。
Ross: I'm gonna, I'm gonna go to London and I'm going to fight for her.
我要去,我要去伦敦为她而战。
Monica: Ok, good luck!
好,加油!
Joey: Ross! Ross! If you're going to the airport, can you pick me up another one of those Toblerone bars?
罗斯!罗斯!你要是去机场,你能给我带点那种巧克力吗?
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: Ooh-Ooh! I did it! I did it! I figured out a way to make money!
哦哦!我想到了!我想到怎么弄钱了!
I'm gonna open up my own massage place and Frank's gonna help me! And! We can work it around his schedule so he doesn't have to quit school!
我要开自己的按摩店,弗兰克来帮我!然后!我们按他的时间表工作,这样他就不用退学!
Monica: That's sounds great, but how are you gonna to afford it?
好主意,但你哪来的钱?
Rachel: Well, we were walking down the street and we saw that van that you guys used for catering and we realized...
好吧,我们在街上看见那辆你们用作承包宴席的货车,我们就想到
Phoebe: I'm telling it! I'm telling it!
让我说!让我说!
Phoebe: Ok. You know how people need transportation, but they also need massages to relax.
好. 你知道人们需要交通工具,但同时又需要按摩来放松。
So I just figured we could combine the two, ok, I give the massages and Frank drives! I can fix up the van, bolt the table in the back, and you know what I've got?
所以我要合二为一,好,我按摩而弗兰克开车!我可以收拾一下那货车,在后面安个床,你们知道我的想法了?
Chandler: A place that no one will ever get out alive?
谁也不能活着出来的地方?
Phoebe: No! Think about it, it's a taxi that people take when they need to relax, it's...
不是!想想,是人们想放松时要的出租车,是
Rachel: It's a relaxi-Taxi!
是放松-出租!
Phoebe: The name was my favorite part!
名字是最精彩的!
Rachel: Well, well I came up with it!
是我想出来的!
Phoebe: YOU DID NOT! !! ! Oh! No! You came up with Relaxi Cab! That's not good.
不是你!!!!哦!不!你想的是放松的士!一点也不好听。
Rachel: Well, I...
好吧,我
Monica: Hello.
你好。
Ross: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Oh my God! Ross, are you in England? Was-was Emily surprised?
天哪!你在英国吗?艾蜜莉惊喜吗?
Ross: No, 'cause she hasn't come home yet. And she hasn't been home all night!
没有,因为她还没回家。她一晚都不在家!
She's obviously staying with that other guy, and I'm the stupid moron who spent the whole night outside her place!
很显然她跟那个人在一起,而我则是一晚上站在她家门口的白痴!
Monica: What was that?
什么声音?
Ross: I just, I just put my fist through another wall. Tell the guys.
我又捶墙了,告诉钱德和乔伊。
Monica: All right. When is, when is the next flight out?
下一班飞机是几点?
Ross: About four hours.
大约4小时后。
Monica: Ok, just stay there a couple more hours and if she doesn't show up by then, then just come on home.
再等一下,如果她还不出现就回来,
Oh 'cause I just remembered, there's a girl at the restaurant that would be perfect for you.
我刚想到我们餐厅有个女生很适合你。
Phoebe: Tell him about Relaxi-Taxi, and-and ask him if he thinks that's better than Relaxi Cab.
嘿,告诉他‘放松-出租’的事,问问他是不是比‘放松的士’好听。
Rachel: It's not Relaxi Cab. It's Relaxicab, like taxicab.
不是放松的士。是放松车,就像出租车。
Phoebe: Oh, that is better.
这个比较好。
Chandler: Do you have any eights?
你有8吗?
Joey: No.
没有。
Chandler: Are we in London?
这里是伦敦吗?
Monica: What're you doing here? You can't be here!
你怎么在这里?你不能在这里!
Emily: I've uh, I've come to talk to Ross.
我有话要对罗斯说。
Emily: What?
怎么了?
Joey: Nothing. No, nothing.
没事。
Emily: I was gonna call him, but...
我本来想打给他,但是
Monica: Oh, you came to tell him you love him! I knew it! I was right! I'm right, right?
哦,你来告诉他你爱他!我就知道!我是对的!我是对的,对吗?
Emily: I'd really rather talk to him.
我只想跟他谈。
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Emily: I uh, I've been to his apartment and he's not there, and uh I need to talk to him, so, do you have any idea where he is?
我额,我去他公寓他不在,额。我要跟他谈谈,你们知道他在哪吗?
Emily: Ross, are you there? Ross, I don't know if you can hear this but...I'm gonna talk anyway,
罗斯,你在那吗?罗斯,我不知道你能否听见我还是得说,
uh, I'm in the States with you sister and your friends and it's all over with Colin. I came here to tell you that, and to tell you-
额,我在美国和你妹妹和朋友在一起,我和Colin完了。我来这告诉你,
What, yes, Joey you can have all the chocolate you want, just take it! Uh, I came here to tell you, that I love you.
好的,乔伊,你把巧克力都拿走吧,就拿吧!额,我来这告诉你我爱你。
Ross: I love you too! I'm, I'm gonna call you right now from the phone booth! You can't hear me.
我也爱你,我现在就打公共电话给你,你听不见。
Emily: I wish I could know if you'd heard any of that. I suppose I've either just told you that I love you or given my neighbors a good laugh.
去电话亭!你听不见我。我多希望我能知道你听见了。我想我要么是刚告诉你我爱你,要么就是让邻居看了笑话。
Mrs. Newman, if you're listening, bugger off, this is none of your business.
Newman夫人,如果你在听,一边去这没你的事。
I suppose there's not much chance you did hear that, and there's the call waiting so, I should go. Oh well. Hello.
我想你没多大机会听见这些,有电话进来了,我得走了。好吧,喂。
Ross: Hi.
你好。
Emily: Ross, I love you!
罗斯,我爱你!
Ross: Ohh! Thank you.
啊!谢谢!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Joey: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: I was just at the bank, and there was this really hot teller, and she didn't ask me to go do it with her in the vault.
我刚才在银行,那有个性感的出纳,但她没要我和她去金库做。
Joey: Same kind of thing happened to me! Woman pizza delivery guy comes over, gives me the pizza, takes the money, and leaves!
这事我也遇上了!送馅饼的姑娘来了,给了我馅饼,拿了钱,然后就走了!
Chandler: What, no, "Nice apartment, I bet the bedrooms are huge?"
什么,不,"漂亮的公寓,睡房也一定很大?"
Joey: Noo! Nothing!
不!什么也没发生!
Chandler: You know what, we have to turn off the porn.
你知道吗?我们得把A片关掉。
Joey: I think you're right.
你说得对。
Chandler: All right, ready?
准备好了吗?
Joey: One.
一。
Chandler: Two.
二。
Both: Three.
三。
Joey: That's kinda nice.
这也不错。
Chandler: Yeah, that's kind of a relief.
是啊,还感觉轻松了。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Chandler: You wanna see if we still have it?
想不想看它还在不在?
Joey: Yeah.
想。
Chandler: FREE PORN! !!
免费A片!
Joey: Yeah! !
耶!
Chandler: We have free porn here! !!
我们有免费A片!
The Doctor: There's one, two, and three.
总共一,二,三。
Alice: Oh my God!
天哪!
Frank Jr. :Oh that's so beautiful. Oh, man.
太美了。
Alice: I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know.
我知道。
Frank Jr. :I like the middle one the best. Don't worry, I won't let the other two know.
我最喜欢中间那个放心,我不会告诉另外两个。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
combine [kəm'bain]

想一想再看

v. 结合,联合,使结合
n. 集团,联合企业

联想记忆
tin [tin]

想一想再看

n. 罐头,锡,听头
adj. 锡制的

 
relief [ri'li:f]

想一想再看

n. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比

联想记忆
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 终于,最后

 
bolt [bəult]

想一想再看

n. 螺栓,插销,门闩
v. 闩住,插销,(突

 
drives

想一想再看

n. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)

 
vault [vɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 窖,地下室,撑竿跳 vt. 做成圆拱形,撑竿跳跃

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。