手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第17集 出锤求职记(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Ugh, you're not gonna believe what that sleazeball from Ralph Lauren did to me!

说了你们一定不信,罗夫·罗兰那杂碎对我做了什么!
Rachel: Ok, ok that-that's amazing. How did you know that?
不可思议,你们怎么知道?
Ross: You got ink on your lip.
你嘴唇上沾到墨水。
Rachel: Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh...
噢!哦哦哦……
Chandler: So what do you say, maybe uh sometime I-I hold your gun?
改天让我拿拿你的枪如何?
Gary: I don't know man, we're really not supposed to do that.
不知道,照理说不能那样。
Chandler: Op, what could happen? I mean, would you...
又不会怎样,我的意思是……
Gary: Yeah, I'm gonna say no.
我看答案是不行。
Monica: So Phoebe, do you wanna go see a movie after dinner tonight?
菲比,晚餐后要去看电影吗?
Phoebe: Oh, we can't, we already have plans.
不行,我们已经有计划了。
Monica: What're you doing?
你们要去干嘛?
Phoebe: Um, well, same thing we did all day, just hang out at Gary's apartment. He is so amazing, we never left the bedroom. But have fun at the movie.
就跟每天一样啊,腻在盖瑞的公寓里。他好厉害,我们没离开过卧房,祝你们看电影愉快。
Monica: Oh, we're not seeing a movie!
我们不是要去看电影!
Phoebe: You're not? Then why did you ask us if we wanted to go?
那你干嘛问我们要不要去?
Monica: Oh, umm, that's because I just, you know, wanted to know if you guys were doing, so, you know, you wouldn't walk in on me and Chandler, while we were, you know, doing it all night.
我是怕你不小心冲进我房间,因为我和钱德会做上一整晚。
Monica: Will you excuse me for just a second?
失陪一下。
Phoebe: Yeah!
好!
Monica: Chandler? Can I see you for a second?
钱德,方便私下说几句话吗?
Chandler: Uh, yeah. Ok.
好。
Monica: We have got to beat them!
我们一定要打败他们!
Chandler: Why?
为什么?
Monica:Cause, Gary and Phoebe think they're a hotter couple than we are!
因为盖瑞和菲比,觉得他们比我们还火热!
Chandler: Ohh, so?
所以呢?
Monica: So! So we've gotta go upstairs and have a lot of sex and prove them wrong!
所以我们上楼去大干一场,证明他们是错的!
Chandler: Monica, you have got to stop this competitive thing! Ok? It's crazy.
莫妮卡,你别再比来比去好吗?这真是疯了。
Chandler: I mean, just to impress Gary and Phoebe, you want we to go upstairs, and have sex over and over and I'm saying no to this, why? Get your coat.
只为了让盖瑞和菲比难看,我们就要上楼大战数十回合,我为什么要拒绝呢?快去拿外套。
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
The Woman: Hi.
嗨。
The Man: Excuse me.
借过。
The Man: You should check this out, tell the other tenants. Apparently he's running around looking for some kind of a hot girl.
你们应该看一看,通知其他的住户。这家伙一直在找什么辣妹的。
Ross: Who isn't?
谁不是呢?
Ross: I don't think we've meet. I'm-I'm Ross.
我们可能还没见过,我是罗斯。
The Hot Girl:I know. You're the guy who wouldn't chip in for the handyman.
我知道,你就是那个,不愿意分担工友欢送费的人。
Ross: Never mind!
算了!
The Hot Girl: No, I-I actually thought it was really unfair the way everyone reacted. I mean you had just moved in.
其实我觉得大家的反应不公平,因为你才刚搬进来而已。
Ross: I had just moved in. Thank you! Listen, umm...
没错,我刚搬进来而已,谢谢!等等……
The Hot Girl: Jen.
我是珍。
Ross: Jen, I know this may sound a little...But uh, would you maybe wanna grab a cup of coffee sometime, or...
珍,这听来可能有点……不如哪天一起喝杯咖啡?
Jen: Sure! That would be nice.
当然,没问题。
Ross: Umm?
嗯?
Jen: Oh! My number is on there. Give me a call.
上面有我的电话,打给我。
Ross: I will give you a call.
我一定打。
Jen: I'll see you later.
后会有期。
Ross: Ok!
好。
Jen: I forgot my paper.
我忘记拿报纸。
Chandler: That was amazing!
刚才真是太棒了!
Monica: Oh, Phoebe and Gary are so gonna hear about this at dinner.
等到吃晚餐的时候,我一定要说给菲比和盖瑞听。
Chandler: That was amazing.
刚才真是太棒了。
Monica: We are the hottest! Huh? No one is hotter than we are! We're the best.
我们才是热恋第一名!没人比我们更热恋,我们是最棒的。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,最棒的是你。
Monica: Oh you're the best.
你才是。
Chandler: No, you're the best.
不,你才是
Monica: I am the best.
我是最棒的。
Joey: Hey guys! Whatcha been doing?
两位!你们刚才在干嘛啊?
Monica: Hey Joey! Isn't that the girl that waved at you the other day?
乔伊,那不是前几天跟你挥手的女孩吗?
Joey: I don't know. But I can see through your sheet. Yeah, yeah, that's her. But you know what? Doesn't matter, I'm never gonna get to meet her anyway.
不知道,但你的床单是透明的。对,是她没错,不过算了吧,我无缘跟她见面。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Joey: Because it's impossible to find her apartment! She lives in some like of hot girl parallel universe, or something.
因为我找不到她的公寓!她就像是住在辣妹平行宇宙里。
Monica: What are you talking about? She obviously lives on the second floor, seventh apartment from the left!
你在说什么?她明明就住在二楼,左边数过来第七间。
Joey: No. No. No. She lives on the third floor, eighth apartment from the left.
不不不……她住在三楼,左边数过来第八间。
Monica: No, those first two windows, that's the lobby. And you know the other one over there, that's the stairway. You've been counting wrong.
不,前两个窗户是大厅的,过去那边的是楼梯间窗户,你算错了。
Joey: I did not know that! Thank you Monica. I can't believe I almost lost another girl because of counting.
我之前不知道!莫妮卡,感谢你!不敢相信我因为算数,差点就失去了另一个女孩。
Ross: So uhh, you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Jen: Yeah, I'll just get my coat. Ok. Could you get that?
好了,我去拿外套。好。你能帮去我开门吗?
Ross: Sure.
没问题。
Ross: Joey...
乔伊
Joey: Dahhhhh! No! Noooo!
……不……!
Rachel: Ah, first, I-I would like to say thank you for agreeing to see me again.
首先我要谢谢你,同意再次见我。
Mr. Zelner: That's uh, quite all right, but I feel obligated to tell you that this meeting is being videotaped.
不要紧,但我有义务告诉你,这次的面试有录影存证。
Rachel: Ok. Umm, well, first I would like to start by apologizing for kissing you and uh, for yelling at you.
好,首先我要向你道歉,我不小心亲了你,还有对你大吼的那件事。
Mr. Zelner: Fair enough.
很合理。
Rachel: Now, you're probably going to hire one of the people who uh, who did, who did not umm, yell at you and storm out, and I think that's a big, big mistake and here's why.
你或许会想要雇用不曾……对你大吼或是夺门而出的人。不过那样可就错大了,原因是这样的。
Rachel: I made a huge fool of myself and I came back, that shows courage. When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no. That shows integrity.
我大出洋相之后还敢回来,这显示我有勇气。我以为你要我用性来交换工作,当时我拒绝了,这表示我有骨气。
Rachel: And, I was not afraid to stand up for myself and that shows courage. Ok, now I-I know I already saidcourage, but, you know you gotta have courage.
我不害怕挺身为自己辩护,这表示我有勇气。我知道我已经说过勇气了,不过勇气总是多多益善嘛。
Rachel: And umm, and finally, when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace, I said no andI was not litigious.
最后当我以为你,想趁工作之便占我便宜,我拒绝了,但是没打算告你。
Rachel: So there you go, you got, you got courage, you got integrity, you got courage again, and not litigious. Look Mr. ...
所以你看,我有勇气、有骨气,双重勇气,而且又不告你。那个……
Mr. Zelner: Zelner.
则纳。
Rachel: Zelner! Right! I knew that! Oh, I knew that. Uh, I really, really want this job and I think, I thinkI would be really good at it.
对,则纳……我知道!我真的很想要这份工作,我想我一定会做得很好。
Mr. Zelner: You know what? I may regret this but uh, I'm gonna give you a shot.
这样吧……虽然我可能会后悔,但我让你试试看。
Rachel: Oh! You are?
真的?
Mr. Zelner: Um-hmm.
嗯哼。
Rachel: Really? Oh, thank you! Oh...Oh, would it be completely inappropriate if I give you a hug?
真的?谢谢你……!我现在抱你会不会很不得体?
Mr. Zelner: Yes!
会!
Rachel: Ok, well, then how about a handshake? Oh God I'm sorry! Oh God, I'm sorry! I did not mean to touch that...
那好吧,握手可以吗?天啊,对不起……我不是故意要摸那个的!我是说你……那里!
Rachel: I mean you, there, uh, there. Uhh, ok, so, thank, thank you, I'm gonna to leave, thank you very muchuh-huh, thank you so- Hey! I'll-I'll see you Monday! Ok!
好了,谢谢你,我先离开。非常感谢……那就星期一见咯!
Phoebe: Are you tired Chandler?
钱德,你累了?
Monica: You better believe he's tired, after the day we had! If you know what I mean. You know what I mean?
今天疯成那样,他不累才怪!如果你们懂的话。
Chandler: Honey, the tortilla chips know what you mean.
你们懂吧?亲爱的,连墨西哥脆片都懂。
Gary: So uh Chandler, do you like that badge I got you?
钱德,我给你的警徽还喜欢吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, it's so cool. Now I gotta go, Officer Bing's gotta, 10-100. That's pee-pee.
喜欢,很酷。宾警官得要先行告退,执行10一100勤务。去尿尿。
Monica: Phoebe, you have a, a twig in your hair.
菲比,你头发里有树枝。
Phoebe: Ohh, umm, we kinda took a little detour on the way over here.
来这里的路上,我们绕了一点路。
Gary: Yeah, we're taking a little stroll through the park and no one was around, so...
对,我们去公园里散步,看四下无人就……
Monica: You didn't!
不会吧?
Phoebe: We did! We violated Section 12 Paragraph 7 of the criminal code!
真的有,我们违反了犯罪条例,第12条第7款。
Monica: The park huh? Public place.
在公园是吧?公共场所。
Gary: Uh-huh.
嗯哼。
Monica: I hear ya. Excuse me for a second!
了解了。失陪一下!
Monica: Hi Chandler.
钱德。
Chandler: Monica! This is the Men's room! Isn't it?
莫妮卡,这是男厕!没错吧?
Monica: Yes it is. I've always found the men's bathroom very sexual. Haven't you?
没错。我一直都觉得男厕很性感。你不觉得吗?
Chandler: No. And if I did, I-I don't think we'd be going out.
不觉得,否则我们就不会在一起了。
Chandler: Ok, you know what, I don't wanna disappoint you and I really don't wanna disappoint the guy in the second stall Sorry, man. But come on, this is getting ridiculous!
莫妮卡,我不想让你失望,也不想让第二间那位男士失望,不好意思,先生。拜托,太离谱了。
Monica: Come on, we can't let them win!
别这样,我们不能让他们赢!
Chandler: Ugh, we have already proved we are hot! Ok? So why-why are you getting so obsessed about this thing? !
我们已经证明我们在热恋了,为何你这么在乎?
Monica: Because Phoebe and Gary are in that-can't-keep-their-hands-off-each-other-doing-it-in-the-park phase!
因为菲比和盖瑞不仅难分难舍,还在公园里做了那档事!
Chandler: So?
所以呢?
Monica: So? ! I feel really sad that we're not...really there anymore.
所以我很伤心,因为我们激情不再。
Chandler: Aw, wow! Is that what this all's been about?
原来是为了这档事?
Monica: Wasn't it a lot more exciting when we were you know all over each other all the time?
我们成天腻在一起不是比较让人兴奋吗?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, that was great. That was really, great! But to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about where we are now.
那时很棒,真的很棒。但是老实跟你说,我们现在的状况让我更兴奋。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Yeah! I've never been in a relationship that's lasted this long before. You know? And get past the beginning and still wanna be around each other all the time?
是啊!我从没谈过这么久的恋爱,过了刚开始的激情期,还想跟对方相处在一起。
Chandler: Well I think that's pretty incredible. And the fact that this is all happening with you, yeah I think that's pretty exciting.
我觉得这是很不凡的,而且还是和你在一起,这让我很兴奋。
Monica: That is so sweet. I know that I was acting a little crazy but umm, I feel the same way.
真甜蜜。我知道我表现得有点过火,但是我的感觉跟你一样。
Chandler: Yeah?
真的?
Monica: Yeah.
真的。
Chandler: You know what I just realized? You just freaked out about our relationship.
你知道我刚领悟到什么吗?我们的关系让你反常。
Monica: I did not.
才没有。
Chandler: Yes you did! Admit it! You freaked out!
就是有,承认吧,你很反常!
Monica: Ok, I freaked out a little.
好啦,我是有一点反常。
Chandler: A little? ! You freaked out big time! Ok? And I fixed it! We have switched places! I am the relationship king and you are the crazy, irrational screw-up!
岂止有一点,你超级反常的!我反败为胜,我们角色互换了!我现在是国王,你是搞砸又发疯的输家!
Chandler: And now we're back.
现在又回到原位了。
Rachel: I cannot believe Ross is buying this!
没想到罗斯还真的相信!
Monica: Thank God! I can't watch him anymore!
谢天谢地,我再也看不下去了!
Chandler: You guys ready for movies?
你们准备好了吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh, by the way, thank you for loaning us Pamela and Yasmine.
好了!对了,多谢你把潘蜜拉和杰丝敏(《海滩游侠》的主演)借给我们。
Ross: Man! They cannot get enough!
天啊,她们还没看够!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
badge [bædʒ]

想一想再看

n. 徽章,标记,正章,象征
vt. 授给 .

联想记忆
stall [stɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 货摊,摊位,厩,畜栏,(飞行器)失速
v

 
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆
irrational [i'ræʃənəl]

想一想再看

n. 无理数 adj. 无理性的,不合理的

联想记忆
parallel ['pærəlel]

想一想再看

adj. 平行的,相同的,类似的,并联的
n.

联想记忆
inappropriate [.inə'prəupriit]

想一想再看

adj. 不适当的,不相称的

联想记忆
twig [twig]

想一想再看

n. 小枝,嫩枝 v. 理解,领悟

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。