手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第19集 调情逊手(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Hey!

嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Wow! You look nice. What's the occasion?
穿这么帅要去哪里?
Chandler: Monica and I are celebrating our ten-month anniversary, got reservations at Jean Georges.
莫妮卡和我要庆祝满十个月,我们在乔治法国餐厅订了位置。
Ross: Wow! How'd you get in there?
你们怎么进得去?
Chandler: Uh, made a few calls, pulled some strings, and they agreed to seat us at 11:30 if we both had thechicken and didn't get desert.
打了几通电话,动用一些关系,如果我们都吃鸡,不叫甜点,就让我们11:30进去吃。
Ross: Nice.
好。
Delivery Girl: Hi, Chandler!
钱德!
Chandler: Hey Caitlin! Somebody got a haircut.
凯特琳,新发型喔。
Caitlin: Ugh, I hate it! I look like an 8-year-old boy.
我恨死了,活像八岁小男孩。
Chandler: Yeah, if that was true, gym class would've been a lot more interesting.
如果真的是这样,那以前上体育课会有趣许多。
Caitlin: It's uh, 27 dollars even.
正好27美元。
Chandler: Oh, ok. Here you go.
好,给你。
Caitlin: Hey, where's the chicken?
你养的鸡呢?
Chandler: Oh, he's in the back. The duck pissed him off, said that eggs came first.
在后头,被这鸭子气跑了,鸭子说先有蛋,才有鸡。
Caitlin: Thanks. I'll see you later!
谢了,下回见。
Chandler: Ok, bye!
好,再见!
Ross: What the hell was that? !
你在干什么?
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Ross: The flirting! Aren't you supposed to be going out with um I don't know hmm let's say my sister? !
打情骂俏!你不是正要去约会吗……跟谁来着……我妹妹!
Chandler: I was not flirting.
我没在打情骂俏啊。
Ross: Wh-, it was totally flirting. "Somebody got a haircut "...
那根本就是打情骂俏,“新发型喔”……
Chandler: Ok first of all, the impression, uncanny. And second, that was not flirting, that was just casualconversation between two people. That is all.
好,首先,你模仿得很蹩脚。第二,那不是打情骂俏,只是两个人闲话家常而已。
Ross: Oh, yeah, right.
哦,是哦。
Chandler: You wanna see flirting? I'll show you flirting.
你要看打情骂俏?我示范给你看。
Ross: I'm good, I'm good.
不用了。
Rachel: I am so proud of Joey, I can't believe he's gonna be on Law & Order!
我真替乔伊感到骄傲,他竟然要演“法律与秩序”!
Phoebe: I know. But don't you think that it should be called Order and Law?
我知道。可是你不觉得叫“秩序与法律”比较对吗?
Rachel: Oh, no, because first they arrest the guy and then they try him.
不对,要先把人抓起来再审问。
Phoebe: Don't get me started on that.
别引着我说个没完了。
Chandler: I was not flirting.
我没在打情骂俏。
Ross: And on your anniversary, for shame!
还在纪念日当天,丢脸!
Rachel: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: Chandler was hitting on the hot delivery girl!
钱德跟外送辣妹打情骂俏!
Chandler: I was not and oh God, shh!
我才没有,拜托你也小声点!
Ross: Well I'm sorry but you were! Ok? And besides, if anyone should be hitting on her, it, it's the guy who's single, Ok? The guy who, who-who can do something about it.
很抱歉,但有就是有。而且就算有谁要跟她搭讪,也应该是单身的男人,也应该是有搞头的人嘛。
Phoebe: Sounds like someone wants to be Mr. Pizza Delivery Girl.
看来有人想当披萨外送先生了。
Ross: Well...
这……
Chandler: Is that what this is about? You like Caitlin?
原来是这样?你喜欢凯特琳?
Rachel: Ro-ross! We broke up two years ago; you've been married since then. I think it's ok that we see other people.
罗斯,我们分手都两年了。中间你还结过婚,我们各自约会应该没问题吧。
Ross: Well, I-I was watching her the other day at the pizza place.
我前几天在披萨店看到她。
Rachel: Hm-mmm.
嗯哼。
Ross: And she was just so sexy and funny and has the cutest little...
她性感又风趣……还有小巧可爱的……
Rachel: Ok, you know what? We don't need her measurements.
三围不用说。
Phoebe: Ok pepperoni, pepperoni, pepperoni, Ross, I know she's pretty and you love her, but is she stupid? !She forgot my vegetarian!
意大利腊肠,意大利腊肠,意大利腊肠。罗斯,我知道她人美你喜欢,但她是不是蠢了点?她忘了我点的素食披萨。
Ross: This is perfect! She'll have to come back here with your pizza, and when she does, I will turn on the charm, oh Ross. Oh I'm so glad you don't eat meat.
太完美了!她一定会回来送你的披萨,到时我就展现出罗斯的魅力。我真高兴你不吃肉。
Phoebe: See? Vegetarianism benefits everyone.
看吧,吃素对大家都好。
Joey: Hey everybody, look who's here! You remember my grandmother!
大家看是谁来了,还记得我祖母吗?
Rachel: Big night!
好棒的一晚!
Phoebe: Yeah it's so cool!
太酷了。
Chandler: So, Joey on Law & Order, you must be very proud!
乔伊参与“法律与秩序”演出,你一定很骄傲吧!
Joey: Chandler, she doesn't understand a word of English.
钱德,她完全听不懂英文。
Chandler: I'm sorry, I thought you were Joey's other grandmother. I've done it again.
抱歉,我以为你是乔伊的另一个祖母。我又说英文了。
Joey: No-nonnie, Nonnie's my biggest fan. Yeah, she's the only one in the family who's always believed me. si Nonnie, Sono il numero uno?
她是我的头号影迷。家族里只有她一个,从头到尾都相信我。
Joey's Grandmother: si, Big star. My big fat Joey star.
对,他是大明星,我的胖胖大明星。
Joey: Yeah, I uh weighed like 27 pounds when I was born so...
对,我出生时有27磅,所以……
Monica: Hey! Happy Anniversary!
纪念日快乐!
Chandler: Happy Anniversary, 10 months!
十个月纪念日快乐!
Monica: Ummm. So umm, when I was in the shower, I was thinking about our first night in London...
我刚才在淋浴的时候,想起我们在伦敦的第一晚……
Chandler: Oh, Joey's grandmother is right there.
乔伊的祖母来了。
Monica: Is that the one who speaks English or the one who doesn't?
会说英文的那个?
Chandler: No, that one doesn't.
不会的那个。
Monica: That was some hot love you gave me! I'm gonna go get ready.
那晚你给我的爱真是火热!我去准备一下。
Chandler: Hey, why don't you wear those earrings I got you tonight?
不如戴我送你的耳环?
Monica: Oh, that's a great idea! I was saving them for something special. Chandler: Ok.
好主意,就是要留到特别场合。好。
Monica: You've got to go home!
你得回家去!
Phoebe: But I like it here!
但是我喜欢这里啊!
Monica: You gotta go home and get the earrings that you borrowed from me ok? Chandler wants me to wear them tonight.
你得回家拿我借给你的耳环,钱德要我今晚戴那副耳环。
Phoebe: Ok, well I think that they're in my purse. Why don't you go get dressed and I'll look for 'em.
好,应该是放在我皮包里,你去穿衣服,我去找。
Monica: Great!
好。
Phoebe: Ok!
好!
Phoebe: Rach, hi, I need those earrings you borrowed.
瑞秋,我要拿回我借给你的耳环。
Rachel: Oh, umm, ok, yeah, I'll be, I'll be right back. Ok.
好,我马上回来。好的。
Phoebe & Grandma: ItalianJoey: Wow Pheebs, you speak Italian?
菲比,你会说意大利语?
Phoebe: I guess so.
我猜是吧。
Rachel: Here you go. Thank you!
来。谢谢你!
Phoebe: Wait, Rach! Where's the other one?
瑞秋,等等,另外一个呢?
Rachel: Oh what, you-you want both of them? It is a little greedy don't you think?
你两个都要?会不会太贪心了?你觉得呢?
Phoebe: Rachel Karen Green, where's the other earring? !
瑞秋格林,另一个耳环呢?
Rachel: Ok, ok, ok, look, just don't freak out, but I kind of lost it. Oh! I know it's in the apartment, butI definitely lost it.
好啦,你先别生气!好像不见了,还在公寓里,但一定不见了。
Phoebe: Well, what am I gonna tell Monica? She wants to wear them tonight!
那我要怎么跟莫妮卡说?她今晚就要戴。
Rachel: I don't know, tell her to wear her own earrings.
叫她戴自己的耳环。
Phoebe: These are her earrings.
这就是她的耳环。
Rachel: Nooo! Nooooo! You lent me Monica's earrings? ! I'm not allowed to borrow her stuff!
不会吧……!你把莫妮卡的耳环借给我?她不允许我借她的东西耶!
Phoebe: Why not?
为什么?
Rachel:Because I lose her stuff!
因为我都会弄丢!
Joey: Ok, now you see that blind guy right there? I'm gonna bash his head in later.
看到那个盲人了吗?我等一下会痛打他一顿。
Joey: Oh umm, my big scene's coming up. Big scene coming up.
我的主戏就快来了,主戏就快来了。
Chandler: If you said, "Big Lima bean, bubbling up." Would she understand the difference?
若你说“大利马豆像泡泡一样升起”,她会不会比较懂?
Monica: Rach? What're you doing?
瑞秋,你在干嘛?
Rachel: Oh I, I just can't watch. It's too scary!
我不敢看,太恐怖了!
Monica: It's a diaper commercial.
现在是尿布广告。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, well, you know me, babies, responsibilities, ahhh! !!
你知道我的,小孩啊,责任,吓死人!
Caitlin: Pizza delivery!
披萨外送!
Ross: I'll get it! I will get that! Uh, how's my hair look?
我来了,我来拿!我的发型如何?
Monica: Ross, it hasn't moved since 1996.
罗斯,你从96年就没变过了。
Caitlin: Hey!
嗨!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Caitlin: One vegetarian pizza. It's $12.50.
一个素食披萨,12.5美元。
Ross: Uh, by the way, if it makes you feel any better. I happen to like 8-year-old boys.
对了,为了让你心里好过些,我想说我正好很喜欢八岁男孩。
Caitlin: What? !
什么?
Ross: I mean, no-no, the uh, your hair, before, your hair, you said you thought that your hair looked like an 8-year-old's, and I'm, I'm just saying I like it. The hair.
我是说……之前你说过,你的发型很像八岁男孩。我说我很喜欢……你的发型。
Caitlin: Oh. Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: You understand I don't actually like 8-year-old boys.
你要明白,我不是真的喜欢八岁男孩。
Caitlin: You know, all I'm looking for is the money.
我在等你付钱。
Chandler: Here you go. Now stop bringing us pizzas you. Stop bringing us pizzas, you.
给你,别再帮我们送披萨了。
Caitlin: I'm gonna try.
我都快哭了。
Chandler: You're welcome.
不客气。
Ross: You couldn't let me have her, could you? !
你就是不想看我得手,对吧?
Chandler: What?
什么?
Ross: This is a girl I really like and you, you had to swoop in there!
我真的很喜欢这个女孩,你干嘛要来凑热闹?
Monica: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: Chandler was totally flirting with the hot delivery girl!
钱德冲着外送辣妹打情骂俏!
Chandler: Thank you for that! I was not flirting.
真是多谢你了!我没有打情骂俏。
Monica: It's ok. I don't care. It's uh, it's fine.
没关系,我不在意,无所谓。
Ross & Chandler: Really? !
真的?
Monica: No big deal, I do it all the time.
又不是什么大事,我也经常这样。
Chandler: So umm, you-you, you flirt with guys all the time?
你经常跟人打情骂俏?
Monica: Sure! It doesn't mean anything! Just like I know it doesn't mean anything with you!
是啊,那又不代表什么,你不是也没别的意思嘛!
Chandler: Ok, but there is a big difference all right? You are a lot hotter than that I am.
对,但是有一点很不一样,你比我辣多了!
Joey: True story!
这是真的!
Monica: Chandler, this actually bothers you?
钱德,你真的介意?
Chandler: Yes, it does bother me! I think it'd bother a lot of people. Rachel, when uh, when you were goingout with Ross, did it bother you when he flirted with other women?
对,我是介意,我想很多人都会介意。瑞秋,你和罗斯在一起那时,他跟别的女人打情骂俏,你会不会介意?
Rachel: Uhh, no, no, it bothered me when he slept with other women.
不会……他跟别的女人上床,我才会介意。
Ross: And thank you, for that.
真是多谢了。
Rachel: But you know, I never really had anything to worry about. Ross was never very good at the flirting thing.
但其实我没啥好担心的,罗斯从来就不太会打情骂俏。
Ross: What? What-what, what're talking about? It-it worked with you.
什么?你在说什么?对你不就有效吗。
Rachel: Oh! You know what? No, you're right! We met, you flirted and then bam nine years later you had me!
你说的真是对极了!我们认识,你对我打情骂俏,九年后你终于追到我了!
Ross: All right, all right. You-you-you know what I'm gonna do? I am gonna order another pizza and when Caitlin gets here, you-you-I will show how well I flirt.
好……即然这样。我再来点个披萨,等凯特琳来的时候,我就来让你们见识一下,我有多会打情骂俏。
Ross: In fact, I will, I will, I will get her phone number! And not the one on the menu!
我还能要到她的电话号码!不是披萨店的电话!
Phoebe: I found it!
我找到了!
Rachel: Ohh! Thank God! Where was it?
谢天谢地,在哪里找到的?
Phoebe: On your dresser.
在你的梳妆台上。
Rachel: Ok, that is the one we already have!
那是原来的那一个!
Phoebe: Oh!
噢!
Joey: Ok, here's my big scene. My big scene's here!
我的主戏到了,就是现在!
TV: Wanna bet nobody heard anything? No bet. Anybody home?
想不想打赌这事没有人听见?我不跟你赌。有人在吗?
Joey: Oh, my God.
天啊。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Joey: Ok, everybody just keep smiling. It'll kill my grandmother if she finds out.
大家继续笑。我祖母发现一定会难过到死掉。
Chandler: Well, what is it?
怎么了?
Joey: Oh, they cut me out of the show.
我那一段被剪掉了。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Ross: Are-are you sure?
你确定?
Phoebe: Maybe your scene's coming up?
或许现在才轮到你上?
Joey: Not likely. Cause you see that body bag right there?
不太可能。看到那个装尸体的袋子没?
Rachel: Yeah.
有啊。
Joey: I'm in it.
我在里面。
Phoebe: This is terrible, what are you gonna do?
太糟糕了,你要怎么办?
Joey: I don't know. Well this little old lady lives for my career. When they dumped me off of Days of Our Lives she almost died.
不知道。这个小妇人活着,就是为了看我演戏。上回“我们的日子”不要我,她差点难过到死掉。
Phoebe: That's not good.
那样很不妙。
Joey: Yeah we had to get her a home nurse.
我们还找了个特别看护来照顾她。
Phoebe: Oh, my God.
天啊。
Joey: Yeah, she almost died and got really expansive. You're not smiling. Not that face, smile! Everybody smile!
她差点死掉,还花了我们好多钱。别用那种表情,大家继续笑……!
Rachel: Joey, why don't you just tell her what happened? I mean it's not your fault.
乔伊,你怎么不实话实说?那又不能怪你。
Chandler: If we keep talking this way, aren't we gonna freak her out soon?
如果我们继续这样说话,会不会吓到她?
Grandma Tribbiani: ...
……
Joey: Oh-uh, soon, soon, I'm gonna be on soon. I- There I am!
很快……马上就轮我上场了!那就是我!
Grandma Tribbiani: No! Sam Waterston!
萨姆·沃特森!
Joey: No-no, no, that-that's me, that's me.
不对……那是我……!
Grandma Tribbiani: No, it's Sam Waterston! Crimes and Misdemeanors, Capricorn One.
不是,那是萨姆·沃特森。“爱与罪”,“摩羯星一号”。
Chandler: She doesn't know "Hello." But she knows Capricorn One.
她听不懂“你好”,却知道“摩羯星一号”。
Monica: Phoebe! I have to have those earrings, we'll leave as soon as the show is over.
菲比,我要那副耳环,节目一演完我们就要出去。
Phoebe: But I already gave them back to you!
可是我已经还你了啊!
Monica: No, you didn't.
才没有。
Phoebe: All right, I already didn't give them back to you, that's what I said. Rachel, where's that other earring?
好,我已经还没还给你,我就是这样说的啊。另一个耳环在哪里?
Rachel: It's not here Pheebs, it's not here. Ohh, I went to Joey and Chandler's last night!
菲比,不在这里……!我昨晚有去钱德和乔伊那里!
Phoebe: Ok! Make sure you check Chandler's jewelry box.
好,记得要检查钱德的珠宝盒。
Rachel: Wait a minute. Chandler has a jewelry box?
慢着,钱德有珠宝盒?
Phoebe: Ok, we have like ten minutes. Do you want me to get into that now? !
好了,我们只有十分钟,你要我现在就跟你解释吗?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
arrest [ə'rest]

想一想再看

vt. 逮捕,拘留
n. 逮捕,拘留

联想记忆
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
impression [im'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 印象,效果

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
flirt [flə:t]

想一想再看

n. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
uncanny ['ʌn'kæni]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。